Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

( k so bump for @Silentshade @CandyFlossCat @Lonestar23
Sorry if im being pushy ^_^" ive had no notifs all day.)
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
@blue jellie
Fennelheart spotted her and growled,”Dung!” She spat unsheathing her claws. She was prepared to fight that fleabag right away.
As Blue marched into the clearing beside her commander, malice traced her silver eyes. This'll be over quickly. Ahead of her, the fighting had already begun, and the Dusk Syndicate had gained the element of surprise. While the shock was slowly fading, they still had the upper paw. Blue gave a smooth purr and glanced around for a fighting partner- preferably a good opponent. This she-cat loved a good challenge.
So there was her opponent- one of the only cats that wasn't locked in a tussle. The molly spotted her right away. Unsheathing her claws, a glint in her silver orbs, she began to circle the Clan warrior.
"I suppose you'll be my opponent this fine evening," Blue purred, her tone silky-sweet. "I'm Blue," she offered, amusement lighting her gaze. "And you are?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Blackblaze turned, confused, too shocked by the sudden battle to care for his own safety. Cats were dying. His eyes widened as he heard Hybrid's claim, trying to remember if he recognized him from the Syndicate. Before he could react, before he could defend himself, he was down. With a yowl, the small Shadowclanner tried his best to claw at the enemy's belly, all of his training seemingly failing him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As Blue marched into the clearing beside her commander, malice traced her silver eyes. This'll be over quickly. Ahead of her, the fighting had already begun, and the Dusk Syndicate had gained the element of surprise. While the shock was slowly fading, they still had the upper paw. Blue gave a smooth purr and glanced around for a fighting partner- preferably a good opponent. This she-cat loved a good challenge.
So there was her opponent- one of the only cats that wasn't locked in a tussle. The molly spotted her right away. Unsheathing her claws, a glint in her silver orbs, she began to circle the Clan warrior.
"I suppose you'll be my opponent this fine evening," Blue purred, her tone silky-sweet. "I'm Blue," she offered, amusement lighting her gaze. "And you are?"
Hybrid gave a chuckle to Blackblaze,” Ahh...I do see now that you made a bad decision lesving the syndicate.” He unsheathed his claws and slashed it across Blackblazes face.
Fennelheart growled,” Fennelheart’s the name. You do realize why you are fighting. This ain’t no fun and games.” She growled her claws unsheathed impatience boiling in her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
The toms legs buckled as the tom landed on his back. Teeth met his leg and he struggled to get free.
Burrpaw yowled in pain, but dug his claws in, refusing to be thrown despite the larger tom's teeth firmly embedded in his leg. "You attacked our Clans during a gathering, when all of our strongest warriors and apprentices are here together! And SkyClan has joined us! You're the fools for attacking tonight of all nights!" He slashed at the tom with his claws.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:35 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
With the blood pounding in her ears from the various fighting that went on around her, Wildfire felt more alive than she ever had before in her entire life. She felt swift and light on her paws as she moved around the male with such ease, perhaps these Dusk Syndicate cats weren’t so bad as they seemed - just overconfident and dumb as rocks. The red-furred warrior gave a small laugh at this, but was immediately silenced when her opponent’s back paw came in contact with her jaw and she went stumbling backwards into the dirt and sand. A small amount of blood leaked from one corner of her mouth, making the molly taste the bitter copper on her tongue. “Heh..” Wildfire said, spitting a bit of blood off to the side, “Good to see that you aren’t going easy on me because I’m a lady - now where were we?” She said before shaking her head and regaining her stance before dashing towards Rex, leaping into the air and aiming to land on her opponent’s back with claws sinking into his flesh. Wildfire would then proceed to sink her teeth into the male’s back stuff if the move was accomplished with success.
"It's kill or be killed!" Rex hissed. He felt the fangs in as he had tried to kick the 'fish face' back. He hissed at the molly as it was 1 v 1 and he wasn't losing this one.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @RedHead ]

The bigger apprentice was standing over Nightpaw, snarling like a whole pack of dogs. I dare you to touch her! I dare you to lay a claw on her! The she-cat wasn't really directing the threat at any cat in particular, but it was a threat all the same. This apprentice was trained- well, too. And while she might not've been a warrior, she was about a moon away from becoming one.
As her name was called, Snowpaw nearly had a heart attack. She turned to Risingstorm and stopped mid-slash. "Thank StarClan," she sighed over the chaos. "We will be. Nightpaw seems too shaken up to fight, and she doesn't have much training." Looking down anxiously at her friend, Snowpaw tipped her head at Risingstorm. "What should be do? It's too dangerous to move her."
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Tornado hadn't been prepared for such a quick backlash from the she-cat. Her claws struck his shoulder, although only grazing his skin through his thick pelt. The dark-colored tomcat let out a low snarl as a pinch of pain went through his shoulder, but he kept his green eyes focused on her, raising both of his forepaws off the ground, and then smashing them downwards toward the she-cat, in an effort to trap her against the ground.

Unnaturally calm, a silky white-furred molly wove her way through the throngs of fighting cats, until her soul-stealing chocolate hues came upon three cats who didn't seem to be fighting. For a moment, she simply studied them, debating whether or not if she could fight them. That one apprentice looks weak, I bet I can finish her off quickly and then deal with the other two. The she-cat suddenly bolted towards the three cats, hoping that she would have the element of surprise. Even if not, Avalanche always had a plan B. Unsheathing her long claws so they glinted in the moonlight, Avalanche aimed her first strike at the white-furred tom, suspecting that once she got past him, then she could get to the smaller black-furred one. A wicked smirk was planted on her maw as she focused her eyes on the young light-colored tom, not really taking the other warrior into account, just yet.
A blur of white caught Risingstorm's eyes as it flashed through the air, straight toward Snowpaw's flank. The shecat acted instinctively and dove to intercept the soaring figure. Claws bit into her side as she went down, hissing furiously as she was pinned, and kicked her hind legs to batter her attacker's belly. A cry of pain escaped her. "Back!" she spat. It was all she could manage to say, and she preyed it would be enough for Nightpaw and Snowpaw to understand she wanted them to get to safety.

Droplets of red struck the earth like raindrops, just in front of Nightpaw's nose, and she lurched to her feet, stumbling back with a whimper. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she said to Snowpaw, and Risingstorm. Her eyes widened when she saw the molly pinned and she longed desperately to close them, but they remained cruelly open as the battle raged.

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"It's kill or be killed!" Rex hissed. He felt the fangs in as he had tried to kick the 'fish face' back. He hissed at the molly as it was 1 v 1 and he wasn't losing this one.
“Well, I’m certainly not dying tonight.” Wildfire thought with a smirk as she sank her teeth deeper into the male’s scruff, tugging at it as she gripped his back with sharpened claws. He bucked and kicked rather frantically to get her off of his back and eventually, her jaw began to ache from all the force, so she released him and went flying off of him into the dirt. “You certainly are fun to play with.” The molly said with a smirk appearing once more, licking the blood from her mouth as she tilted her head to the side, “What’s your next move, big boy?”
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:56 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Well, I’m certainly not dying tonight.” Wildfire thought with a smirk as she sank her teeth deeper into the male’s scruff, tugging at it as she gripped his back with sharpened claws. He bucked and kicked rather frantically to get her off of his back and eventually, her jaw began to ache from all the force, so she released him and went flying off of him into the dirt. “You certainly are fun to play with.” The molly said with a smirk appearing once more, licking the blood from her mouth as she tilted her head to the side, “What’s your next move, big boy?”
Rex landed on his feet. Rex had bitten wildfire as he headed for her neck.
(Want to pause here and wait for tiger)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old October 24th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Rex landed on his feet. Rex had bitten wildfire as he headed for her neck.
(Want to pause here and wait for tiger)
(yea)
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
you wont be stealing our prey anymore. fury ran through his body in waves. everything seemed to be building up, and spireflare was only itching to get his claws under someones pelt. his twin brother,fireflare, had only gotten into a fight with him not to long ago. his brother was his life, his everything. was. now they were separated, and spireflare was out of control. he let his claws dig into the toms chest, knocking him back completely while he attempted to pin him to the ground. like thunderclan, spireflare was built with heavy muscle and weight, meant to give powerful blows rather then quick paced attacks like riverclans and windlcan. fiery green eyes stared at the tom, raising a single paw, clear claws extended for a deadly swipe.
@The Little Robin

Firefall hissed and spat, his fur bristling as he growled at the tom. He wasn't a natural fighter, and he was panicking, hindering himself. His eyes glistened with a mix of fear and panic as he continued to struggle. The fluffy tom had no idea what to do, a lack of fighting training from his lazy mentor contributed to this. He lashed out with his paws, hoping to strike the tom. That was failing him, adding to his panic. He really hoped, as humiliating as it was, someone would step in. Just to save him. Firefall was pinned to the ground below him, cursing his mentor for focusing their training simply on hunting. Now he was stuck in this situation, about to die. He cringed and flinched back at the single paw he raised into the air. His intentions were clear.

((terribly sorry for my lateness. I blame homework.))

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 24th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Closed Thread