Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2017, 04:07 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post
she looks over and sees the other cat and sighs thinking I got to at least talk to one cat at the gathering for once so she walked over to the cat and said hi sorry to bother you but I wondered if I could sit here I really have no friends in the other clans and some where to sit that was not alone in the shadows
Hey, Im not trying to make myself sound rude, or anything, but im really looking for someone to fight, im apollogetic if this comes as offense))
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Swiftheart @Rainbowsprinklestar

The gray-pelted tom didn’t say anything; he just simply shot a harsh glare, surprised that two mere apprentices were so brave. Or at least, they looked like apprentices, due to their size and body shape. Well, whatever about their rank within the clans- but they’re so ignorant and narrow-minded!

Didn’t they know they’d be killed? Were they asking for a death wish? Were they so wrapped up in the battle that they forget the monumental difference in size and skill? Even if it were two-against-one, with the apprentices working together, it was ridiculous. And they’re taunting me too. I guess I’ll have to teach them a lesson, hmm?

The tom scoffed for a moment, building up his confidence, before winding down and springing towards Goatpaw.
Goatpaw tried to jump aside but still received part of the blow he aimed his claws to slash across Halite's face. (my best move)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
Roansplash felt as if he couldn't hear, see, smell... His senses were overloaded with the surrounding chaos he just wasn't prepared for. In panic, the tom looked back at his travelling 'companion', watching her leap into battle with him. Was she ready? Should he really be worrying about her? He was the one who couldn't fight for all his worth. He stuck by the she-cat, not sure if it was to protect her or himself. His gaze darted about rapidly as he tried to make sense of the tumbling shapes, glinting red with blood.

"StarClan... You don't say?!" The tom screeched back at her, barrelling into the nearest enemy to make the most of his bulky physique in battle. It was one of the only tools he had, one of the only strategies he could remember. His head was rushing, blood pumping as he sank his jaws into the squealing attacker, sending them into a flurry of claws and teeth. They'd already begun to rake at his belly with their back legs on the impact, sending pangs of pain through the larger tom's body and causing him to retract from his pin-down.

"Stoneheart-" Roansplash was cut off by a sharp sting on his sides from the attacker's vengeful strike as he looked for the she-cat in alarm, the tom hissing in pain as he was being tugged down by the fighter. He just wasn't good enough to fight. He swore that he could see flashes of his life shooting by... Now wasn't the time. It couldn't be. The tom struggled and kicked as he was held down by his opponent, feeling jaws begin to clamp down on his throat.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Stoneheart noticed all this go down, she jumped on the attacker, bowling them over in order to save her friends life. She aim for the throat, the belly, an the legs. Hissing and spitting she grabbed the cats ear pulling rapidly, all while still scratching.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:11 AM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Just as the tom had begun to lose hope, closing his eyes and slowing his struggle, he felt the weight being lifted off of his chest again, the enemy now yowling in another cat's grip. Stoneheart? Stoneheart must've saved him... Curse his inabilities. He definitely owed the she-cat one... He owed her his life, in all honesty, but now wasn't the time to say such a thing. He'd just have to make up for it in battle.

"Stoneheart! Hang on!" Roansplash's fear washed away as soon as he was saved, the she-cat now in trouble with his own unfinished business that she had to fix. The battered cat was already quite heavily injured after their first ordeal, and now that another warrior was unleashing some of their own fury on them, they just couldn't hold up. It was time to finish this, once and for all. He was worth it. He was going to make up for his own mistakes.

As the enemy was stuck in place in the she-cat's grip, the tom tugged by their throat, dragging the wailing cat down as it lashed out at his front legs and stomach. He wasn't falling for that one again... After experiencing the pain firsthand, he wouldn't forget this one. They refused to give in, it seemed. The tom decided now was time to make the last killing blow, Sinking his teeth into the enemy's throat and feeling the blood well up in his mouth as they struggled in his grip, struggles slowly fading until they were still. Roansplash released his grip when he was certain they would fight back no longer.

"Stoneheart... You're alright, right?" The pain inflicted on him by that fighter was stinging, coursing through the tom even after the fight between them was over. They sure did claw deep... Wait... he'd defeated his first enemy in a real battle. He couldn't help but raise his head in pride, pausing for a moment to soak in his victory. He'd succeeded... But only because he felt as if he needed to. It was an important battle, considering the stakes. They felt so real... Unlike all his training battles. Maybe all he needed was the right incentive.

He couldn't focus too long on his victory, however. As much of a revelation as it was, they weren't out of danger yet. They were still surrounded by warring cats, some after their own blood. He couldn't waste a second to let his guard down and revel in his newfound strength, he had to make use of this skill and cut down the opposition. "We're not done," he hissed, keeping the she-cat's back guarded.

( @The Bloody Kitty )
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
okay
well
ummmm
~~~

The warrior's claws hit home, slashing her shoulder and taking out a clump of fur. A low growl rumbled in Blue's throat. "You'll pay for that, softie," the molly growled, her eyes dark. She leaped for her opponent, aiming to scoop her paws out from under her before taking the killing blow.

{If you want your cat can accidentally slash Blue's throat as she flies bye. It wouldn't be power-playing because I said you could do it. {{That is, if you want to have Blue be killed}}}
(I don’t see a need to kill Blue)
Fennelheart stumbled as she scooped under her, though she probably would be ready for the next one. She growled,” Fool!” She aimed her claw at her face hoping she’d make a wound. She hoped it would strike.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
(Sorry I didn't see it.)

Ashpaw snarled, the fur around the back of his neck prickling. He darted under the Dusk Syndicate cat quickly, slashing at their gut with his claws a few times before running out from under the cat. It was a common fight move that most apprentices learned. They were smaller and quicker than the older cat, giving them time and space to harm from underneath. He made a whimpering noise as he felt the cat's paw collide with the back of his, sending his vision spinning for a moment. The grey apprentice breathed in as he looked back at Petalstorm and the DS cat. The DS cat was covered in blood, Petalstorm had some on her face. "Leave mange-pelt! Get off of clan territory and run home!" Ashpaw growled, fluffing up his fur so he appeared larger. It was a great tactic to use to scare an opponent, or just help young apprentices in a fight.
"Go home, fox-heart!" Petalstorm yowled. The DS cat gave a final snarl before running into the bushes. "Yeah, you'd better run!"

"Hello, Petal," a cold, hard voice froze Petalstorm's blood. She turned slowly around as a large dark gray tom stepped out of the bushes. His amber eyes were cold and piercing.

Petalstorm took a step back and crouched down, her fur quivering and her body shaking. She was frozen in fear, unable to do anything as the new cat snarled and lunged forward, aiming for her ears.
Old October 27th, 2017, 10:48 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Lionpaw flashed her a smile, he die for her. It was true. He happily would.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip gasped as the air wasn't squashed out of her. She wiggled from under him, gasping for air. The she-cat wasn't sure she could take much more. Her neck was stinging from the deep teeth marks,s and her pelt felt like it had been clawed off. Nonetheless, the female got to her paws, hissing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Swiftheart @Rainbowsprinklestar

The gray-pelted tom didn’t say anything; he just simply shot a harsh glare, surprised that two mere apprentices were so brave. Or at least, they looked like apprentices, due to their size and body shape. Well, whatever about their rank within the clans- but they’re so ignorant and narrow-minded!

Didn’t they know they’d be killed? Were they asking for a death wish? Were they so wrapped up in the battle that they forget the monumental difference in size and skill? Even if it were two-against-one, with the apprentices working together, it was ridiculous. And they’re taunting me too. I guess I’ll have to teach them a lesson, hmm?

The tom scoffed for a moment, building up his confidence, before winding down and springing towards Goatpaw.
Cayotepaw hissed,trying to rake the cats s=underbelly,but missed,so he spun around,tail lashing,as he got prepared to spring and assist goatpaw.This cat is probobly weak.Attacking when we arent expecting it just means that he wants to hide.But now you have to fight!

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:03 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Go home, fox-heart!" Petalstorm yowled. The DS cat gave a final snarl before running into the bushes. "Yeah, you'd better run!"

"Hello, Petal," a cold, hard voice froze Petalstorm's blood. She turned slowly around as a large dark gray tom stepped out of the bushes. His amber eyes were cold and piercing.

Petalstorm took a step back and crouched down, her fur quivering and her body shaking. She was frozen in fear, unable to do anything as the new cat snarled and lunged forward, aiming for her ears.
Ashpaw darted in front of Petalstorm, seeing the shecat freeze up as a tall tom with amber eyes stepped out of the bushes. The shadowclan apprentice growled, puffing out his chest and fur to seem the size of a warrior. He leaped at the large tom with his claws extended to their full length, aiming for the tom's flank.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
ReedPaw looked around at the battling cats wildly shocked that The Dusk Syndicate had attacked them she ran through the crowd shrieks of battle filling her ears. She soon came across two apprentices, they didn't look to be in the same clan as her "Do you guys need more fighting cats?" she asked panting for breath.

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Wolfpaw started regretting his action, he could had surprise them from behide which could have a chance of making them flee. Fear prickled in his paws, he disliked battling. Wolfpaw remembered how much his mentor would get upset at him for messing something up. Didn't take too long, fearing for his life at least. Battling was nature to do at least for them but Wolfpaw couldn't help but to... fear it. Hunting, sure! He didn't mind it, getting away from everyone else. Running or sinki- No, no! Bad mind, bad! No one enjoys that. His eyes wandered over them, silent. Let's try the move I learn recent, it just rattle their brain... it should just make them dizzy or stun for a second! His eyes aim for the paw, but hesitant to respond or do the move. Wolfpaw was aiming for the neck, the apprentice was smaller than him so if he did it right. He would grab them by the scruff and shake them until they got out of his grasp, or he let go. Taking a breath, still debating until he finally tried doing the move.
(Ink can attack him while he was hesitating. )
Bump? @Aleka

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread