Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM

Old December 13th, 2019, 12:47 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Rp between me and caswshay617

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
the tiny kits were silver,dark blue, black and brown all mixed together in a beautiful splur of color that looked like the night sky just like mystics pelt except they got the dark blue and brown from there father,"thanks" she looked down at her small kits 2 male and 2 female"what do you think i should name them" she asked him
He looked down at the kits. "Hmm... How about Star for this She-kit and Stream for this Tom? You can think of names for the other two." He meowed.

Click my dragons!
Old December 13th, 2019, 12:53 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@MagicCat99
"how about dust for the boy and dawn for the girl, because she has a bit lighter of a pelt" she said, she looked at him and gave him a lick on the ear sweetly,"thanks for letting me stay here, i was getting worryed my kits would come into a world without a place to go, but me stumbling into you is very helpfull, so thanks for sharing your home" she said giving him one more ear lick before curling her tail around her and her kits.
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 13th, 2019, 01:12 PM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
@MagicCat99
"how about dust for the boy and dawn for the girl, because she has a bit lighter of a pelt" she said, she looked at him and gave him a lick on the ear sweetly,"thanks for letting me stay here, i was getting worryed my kits would come into a world without a place to go, but me stumbling into you is very helpfull, so thanks for sharing your home" she said giving him one more ear lick before curling her tail around her and her kits.
He just purred and went back to his nest to sleep.

Star squeaked and crawled closer to her mother, nursing of her warm milk. Her eyes were still closed and her fur was puffed up.

Stream crawled up his mother's tail trying to explore. His eyes were mostly closed, but they were starting to open. He squeaked from the sudden chill and ducked back in towards his siblings.

Click my dragons!
Old December 13th, 2019, 01:21 PM
maplebriar

dusk crawled around until she got to another warm body she tried so hard to open her eyes and she squeaked to see the massive cat blaze next to her, sh went and climbed on top of his laying in his warm pelt
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 13th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
dusk crawled around until she got to another warm body she tried so hard to open her eyes and she squeaked to see the massive cat blaze next to her, sh went and climbed on top of his laying in his warm pelt
He laughed at the small kitten crawling on top of him. "Oh no! I'm being attacked!" He joked. He playfully batted at her and yawned. He rested his head on his paws and fell asleep.

Click my dragons!
Old December 13th, 2019, 06:23 PM
maplebriar

@MagicCat99
after mystic called her kit back they fell asleep in silence.
then next morning the kits where up and squirming around all over the place dusk and dawn were getting ready to play fight with blaze even though he just got up
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 14th, 2019, 02:41 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
@MagicCat99
after mystic called her kit back they fell asleep in silence.
then next morning the kits where up and squirming around all over the place dusk and dawn were getting ready to play fight with blaze even though he just got up
Blaze yawned as he was waking up, exposing his white fangs. He looked at the two kits in front of him and smiled. He playfully batted at them with his paw.

Star rushed over to join the play fight. She jumped onto Blaze's paw, slowly climbing on top of him.

Stream rushed over as well, standing in front of his two siblings.

Blaze smiled and softly tried to shake Star off. He layed down, pretending he was defeated.

Stream jumped on top of Blaze when he layed down and mewed of victory.

Click my dragons!
Old December 14th, 2019, 03:43 AM
maplebriar

@MagicCat99
dusk jumped ontop of blaze and mewed happly as they won the fight, and dawn just played with blazes tail
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 14th, 2019, 05:56 AM
Existing being on Earth

Post Re: Rp between me and caswshay617

Quote:
@MagicCat99
dusk jumped ontop of blaze and mewed happly as they won the fight, and dawn just played with blazes tail
Blaze sighed. He got up after he softly put the kits off of him. "Kits sure are exhausting..." He purred. "I'm going to go hunting." He left the den and sniffed the air. He smelled squirrel and crouched into a hunting stance. He sneaked closer, pouncing when he was close enough. He quickly buried the prey and searched for something else. He saw a dove and caught it. He grabbed it and walked back to the squirrel. He grabbed it aswell and took them to the den. He dropped the squirrel by Mystic and took the dove to eat for himself.

Stream sneaked out of the den when Blaze left. He saw him catch the squirrel, his eyes gleaming. He padded deeper into the forest. He looked up. It was getting dark. "M-mommy?" He squeaked as a owl screeched above him.

Star looked around. She rushed over to her mother as Blaze came back. She looked through the den. "Where's Stream?" She mewed, not being able to find her brother.

Blaze looked around. He couldn't spot Stream either. He sighed, it was getting dark... He could smell Stream's scent leaving the den.

Click my dragons!
Old December 14th, 2019, 01:25 PM
maplebriar

@MagicCat99
mystic was sleeping at the time but she woke to one of her sons gone"blaze stay here and protect our kits" she said as she ran out the den calling streams name, she franticly looked around until she saw a tiny figure and a hawk circling it. mystic ran as rast as she could and lept into the air high enough that both her kits and blaxe could see, pulling the bird out of the sky with a vishous snarl, "YOU HARM MY KITS, YOUR DEAD" she said before clawing the eyes out of the bird holding it dead in her jaws tail swaying, teeth sharp and red eyes blazed with anger for the stupid bird, relizing if anyother cat saw her they would think shes some crazy blood thirst she-cat, she she brough stream inside and dropped the stupid bird, laying down licking stream."dont you ever run off like that again" she said and after licking him she licked her sholder cleaning it from blood from the cut the hawk left her.
@sliversnow the shy

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:54 PM.