Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM

Old December 14th, 2019, 02:11 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Rp between me and caswshay617

Quote:
Originally Posted by caswshay617 View Post
@MagicCat99
mystic was sleeping at the time but she woke to one of her sons gone"blaze stay here and protect our kits" she said as she ran out the den calling streams name, she franticly looked around until she saw a tiny figure and a hawk circling it. mystic ran as rast as she could and lept into the air high enough that both her kits and blaxe could see, pulling the bird out of the sky with a vishous snarl, "YOU HARM MY KITS, YOUR DEAD" she said before clawing the eyes out of the bird holding it dead in her jaws tail swaying, teeth sharp and red eyes blazed with anger for the stupid bird, relizing if anyother cat saw her they would think shes some crazy blood thirst she-cat, she she brough stream inside and dropped the stupid bird, laying down licking stream."dont you ever run off like that again" she said and after licking him she licked her sholder cleaning it from blood from the cut the hawk left her.
"S-sorry mommy..." Stream squeaked, still terrified of what had happened. He sighed, silently promising to never sneak out again.

Blaze stared at the large dead hawk, wondering what had happened. He licked the other kits to calm them down.

Star squeaked at Blaze's licks and crawled out of his grip. She padded towards the dead hawk and tapped it with her paw.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by panchiko; December 13th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.
Old December 14th, 2019, 05:48 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@MagicCat99
she looked at him happly"its ok just if your ever going out tell me" she said thinking about how she said they where both her and blazes kits, blushing at the thought she shook her head then winced at the pain that was now horrible in her left thigh"god dang hawk got me in the leg" she said licking it to try to stop the bleeding and to see how deep it went. it went super deep and was not stopping,"you can have the hawk if you would like" she said to blaze with the look of pain in her eyes because of the cut
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 15th, 2019, 01:42 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
@MagicCat99
she looked at him happly"its ok just if your ever going out tell me" she said thinking about how she said they where both her and blazes kits, blushing at the thought she shook her head then winced at the pain that was now horrible in her left thigh"god dang hawk got me in the leg" she said licking it to try to stop the bleeding and to see how deep it went. it went super deep and was not stopping,"you can have the hawk if you would like" she said to blaze with the look of pain in her eyes because of the cut
He took a bite of the chewy hawk meat. He looked at Mystic's leg and sighed, walking out to grab cobwebs. His family had learned him that cobwebs could stop bleeding. He returned with a large amount of them and applied them on her wound. "You should probably stay in your nest to make it heal quicker." He suggested. He walked towards his nest and fell asleep.

Star yawned and padded towards Mystic, curling up.

Stream sighed,nodding. He walked towards his mom aswell and curled up next to Star.

Click my dragons!
Old December 15th, 2019, 07:49 AM
maplebriar

dusk waited for everyone to go to sleep then she padded out, for some reason something was pulling her, a little voice saying to travel this way until she spotted 2 plants she picked them botha dn padded back with then in her mouth, she fed them to her mom then went over to blaze snuggling into his warm pelt,"i love you daddy" she said before dozing off to sleep
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 15th, 2019, 09:56 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
dusk waited for everyone to go to sleep then she padded out, for some reason something was pulling her, a little voice saying to travel this way until she spotted 2 plants she picked them botha dn padded back with then in her mouth, she fed them to her mom then went over to blaze snuggling into his warm pelt,"i love you daddy" she said before dozing off to sleep
(You forgot to mention.)
Blaze suddenly woke up, hearing Dusk's voice. He gasped and widened his eyes, not having thought of the fact that Mystic's kits would see him as a father. He sighed. He licked the small bundle of fur that was curled up next to him. He layed his head on his paws. Maybe it would be better this way... They wouldn't like to hear their father is dead. He thought. He looked back at the tiny fluffy Dusk and then gazed at Mystic and the three kits by her. Besides... He sighed. I do love them... He fell back asleep.

Click my dragons!
Old December 15th, 2019, 05:50 PM
maplebriar

@MagicCat99
mystic was awake the whole time just with her eyes closed hearing dusk saying that she loved him, she thought to herself about blaze not relizing that she liked him too shes been starting to get a slight crush on him, as she thought about that her face started to go red, and knowing he was awake made her blush even more than she already was, he has been there for her and her kits and even though he is not the father she would be happy if he was, before she was able to make her face stop going red blazes eyes opened
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
@MagicCat99
mystic was awake the whole time just with her eyes closed hearing dusk saying that she loved him, she thought to herself about blaze not relizing that she liked him too shes been starting to get a slight crush on him, as she thought about that her face started to go red, and knowing he was awake made her blush even more than
she already was, he has been there for her and her kits and even though he is not the father she would be happy if he was, before she was able to make her face stop going red blazes eyes opened
Blaze couldn't help but smile and purr at the sight of Mystic's blushing face. He puffed up his warm fluffy fur like a kit. His orange eyes shimmered. He tilted his head when he realized what she thought about him and realized he felt the same. Two new dark ginger patches appeared on his cheeks as he started blushing.

Click my dragons!
Old December 16th, 2019, 06:24 AM
maplebriar

@MagicCat99
if mystic was not rull red faced fully flushed now she was at the sight of him just staring at her in the dark of the night then blushing made her whole body start to blush, they just stayed where they where staring at each other in the distance, un moving and the little bit of her mind was wondering if her would pad over and lay with her warming her with his pelt, she had to stop thinking of him and looking at him because her face just got darker and darker with more blush
@sliversnow the shy
Old December 16th, 2019, 08:50 AM
Existing being on Earth

Quote:
@MagicCat99
if mystic was not rull red faced fully flushed now she was at the sight of him just staring at her in the dark of the night then blushing made her whole body start to blush, they just stayed where they where staring at each other in the distance, un moving and the little bit of her mind was wondering if her would pad over and lay with her warming her with his pelt, she had to stop thinking of him and looking at him because her face just got darker and darker with more blush
Blaze looked back at Dusk. He stood up and slowly dragged his nest towards Mystic, careful not to wake Dusk. He layed against her, licking and nuzzling her. He fell asleep again and this time stayed asleep for the night.

Click my dragons!
Old December 16th, 2019, 09:01 AM
maplebriar

@MagicCat99
what she though, just happened and she felt his warm pelt along her and she didn't realize but she was purring after pulling dust to her she fell asleep them curled in her and shes curled in blaze her tail wrapped along him and his tail around her, and she slowly fell asleep
@sliversnow the shy