Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:12 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock
Today 08:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 12th, 2021, 09:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Fisher's Point

Note: This is a public thread, open to everyone who wishes to use it.

Additionally, depending on activity within this thread,
this may be the site for a new official faction.
There is no member limit for this thread, but
until it is determined if it will be a faction,
it's asked you avoid having serious leadership roles.

An abandoned fishing camp by the Roaring Lake, now under new management.

With several ramshackled buildings providing shelter for cats, Fisher's Point
is an ideal camp location for outsiders looking to settle down.

There is no rank system or hierarchy until further notice, and how cats handle their growing
community is to be determined by roleplayers.

Will the cats of Fisher's Point follow the path of the Clans,
or will they seek out a more nefarious trail?
Old January 12th, 2021, 09:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Fisher's Point

// closed
Autumn
________

The young ginger cat picked his way through the old mesh human things and rubble, stopping every so often to untangle a paw. Dumb humans and their dumb junk. What was this even for? Did it serve just to trip cats like himself up? Stupid, stupid. Maybe this place would at least provide some shelter to Autumn, unlike his previous "great idea" to shelter in an alley. Yeah, that had been just great until he was run out by a pack of cats! Geez.

He found a box — maybe the dumb creatures called it a crate? And he poked around it, looking for a way in. The sun was setting and the wood looked... well, not ideal. But it was one heck of a lot better than that alley. Aha! There was the lid. With a nimble paw, he proved it open and wriggled in. Ahhh. Nice. Well, cold. But nice.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; January 12th, 2021 at 10:08 PM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Mulberry limped around the lake, wary of more sharp hooks to watch out for. Yesterday, she had been pursuing a squirrel and had landed on one of the cursed things. It hurt like a thorn, but proved much more difficult to remove, as there were barbs on it. She had finally gotten rid of the hook that evening, but it was swelling and she hoped it wasn't infected.
She crept up on a little wooden structure, making sure no cat was in it. Or any other animal, she thought, trying not to think of the day three days ago that she and her brother Cricket had walked unsuspectingly into the cave that had been theirs for moons and had been ambushed by a fox. They drove it off, but Cricket...
Mulberry willed herself not to think about it as she entered the shelter and curled up in a corner, feeling more lonely than ever.

Last edited by MooingPanda; January 13th, 2021 at 08:36 AM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 09:58 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Petal walked towards some old abandoned buildings she had found. After meeting that cat Dwayne, she had realized how wrong her murderous ways were. She was set on redeeming herself, for her future, and for her sister. Oh, she missed Leaves so much, and it was all those stupid Twolegs' fault. She had decided to search for a new shelter, leaving her alleyway and all it's memories behind. She did miss it a little, the box shelters, the moss pile, how she knew the location... But she wanted to forget about her past and move on.

Her eyes widened as she found some old, partially destroyed buildings. Perfect.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old January 12th, 2021, 10:02 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Anteater crawled around, flat on her belly. She was trying to be careful, quiet; she had just recently discovered the abandoned camp, and through the stench of fish, she could tell there was still activity. By what, however, remained a mystery. Her theory was that it was a few rats- a nest, perhaps. Really, that was just what she hoped. Anteater was starving, her frame was growing more and more gaunt; the icey winter air was a major discouragement whenever she attempted to leave her nest in order to hunt.

But Anteater knew she would wither away if she kept that up; and her animalistic desperation to survive her thrust her out of the dirty city into the outskirts in search of rats or mice. She heard the rattling of metal in a trash pile nearby. A rat snuffing around for scraps, she decided.

Anteater crept towards the trash, listening carefully for the shifting of the debris, heavy breathing, the pattering of little feet. She couldn't help but drool. She came upon a disturbed pile of garbage, and sniffed at it to try and pick up a trail. The rancid odor of fish and scum sullied her nose, but she tried to follow it best the could. It led to a sizeable wooden box, which looked worn and moldy. The lid was slightly ajar. Readying herself to pounce, Anteater forced her head inside, drool dripping from her chops.
- @elysian hi : D

Last edited by dinosaur; January 12th, 2021 at 10:04 PM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 10:12 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~claw walked by the lake watching the other rogues... as his stocky , tell build walked towards all of them~

Old January 12th, 2021, 10:17 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// open!

The ragged grey tom slouched past the ruins, his nose twitching at the scent of stale fish. Bleh—not at all his favorite prey, but he'd still eat it. They were no different than slimy rats, really, mixed with the scales of dead snake.

He paid little attention to the discarded rubble lying around, brushing his tail against the trash when possible in hopes of warding off potential rivals. Granite rarely strayed far from the twolegplace; he hadn't been since that little molly gave him an unjust wake-up call. Fool—what had he seen in her, anyway? Nothing at all. Hoped she liked those cursed kits.

With a low growl, the older tomcat kicked at some strange clanging object [some sort of tin/metal can], sending it bouncing noisily into the distance. The place was beginning to crowd up. He didn't like that.
Have a wonderful day!
Old January 12th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Engine engine number nine

Trash had settled down in a nice spot, his elderly bones were aching. The tom was older than dirt, but of course he wasn't ready to go yet. No way. He loved being alive. He glanced over and saw a few piles of Trash. That was when he got up real fast and padded over to it. He sat on top of it, refusing to get off. This was his trash now. It was starting to remind him of the dump he used to live in. It was a shame it had a new owner. They had kicked him out even though the former owner let him stay and fed him.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 13th, 2021, 05:15 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Blossom padded through the wasteland of little stabby things, gazing around intently at each and every next pawstep. She had no intention of stepping on one before she could find herself a nest at least. An old barrel lying on it's side provided an opportunity. It must have once held fish, it reeked of them, but unlike the majority of the things around here, it was fairly whole and wouldn't leak when it rained. She didn't forsee the potential for motion, it seemed stable enough as she climbed in, so Blossom got out again and set off, looking for materials to build her nest. As she continued through the area, noting the amount of cats that were appearing, she padded up to one of the cats right in the very middle. She was social, and liked to talk, so she found someone to do so at the first opportunity. Have you been here long? she asked politely, her eyes still roaming the area. @bmkmb
Old January 13th, 2021, 07:05 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

(open)

Dawn was generally against social interaction. But she definately craved order. The cats here seemed peaceful enough, and were starting to organize a little. So after her family split up she decided to come here. Dawn was only 7 moons old and didn't have much experience with other cats. She was a good hunter and a decent fighter, though. She had settled in in hopes that this place would grow into a democratic, organized community. She was scoping out the area, trying to avoid the others.

(Yay, outsider plots!!!)

Last edited by Shade.; January 13th, 2021 at 07:06 AM.
Closed Thread