Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old October 13th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Riverkit, Female, 3 moons brother, Frozenkit.
Frozenkit, Male, 3 moons sister, Riverkit.]

@SparkleDeamon.

Riverkit and Frozenkit sat as far from every cat as they could. They only knew there foster mother Icebelly and foster sister Flowerkit. Riverkit was really the only one out of the two who was a bit nervosa. She was bashful and got nervosa easily. Frozenkit on the other paw was just there to keep watch over his sister, he was wary of other but would face them if they got to close to Riverkit. Riverkit's blue eyes looked all around the nursery even though she's been there for three moon she looked like it was the fist time she's ever seen it. Frozenkit licked Riverkit's silver tabby head to comfort her but kept an eye on his soundings.
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Riverkit, Female, 3 moons brother, Frozenkit.
Frozenkit, Male, 3 moons sister, Riverkit.]

@SparkleDeamon.

Riverkit and Frozenkit sat as far from every cat as they could. They only knew there foster mother Icebelly and foster sister Flowerkit. Riverkit was really the only one out of the two who was a bit nervosa. She was bashful and got nervosa easily. Frozenkit on the other paw was just there to keep watch over his sister, he was wary of other but would face them if they got to close to Riverkit. Riverkit's blue eyes looked all around the nursery even though she's been there for three moon she looked like it was the fist time she's ever seen it. Frozenkit licked Riverkit's silver tabby head to comfort her but kept an eye on his soundings.
Icebelly walked into the nursery, keeping her eye around her at every other cat. She was always wary of the other queens in the nursery. She didn't know anyone of the other mothers. Icebelly was always bullied by everyone in in the clan. Having only her own kit Flowerkit and her two foster kits.

Flowerkit sat with a group of kits, watching her mother come into the nursery. "I gotta go guys. See ya later." meowed Flowerkit, standing up. She walked up to her mother with excitement. Flowerkit and Icebelly walked over to Frozenkit and Riverkit.

"Hello Frozenkit and Riverkit. Are you two alright?Do you guys need anything?" wondered Icebelly in a very friendly way.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Icebelly walked into the nursery, keeping her eye around her at every other cat. She was always wary of the other queens in the nursery. She didn't know anyone of the other mothers. Icebelly was always bullied by everyone in in the clan. Having only her own kit Flowerkit and her two foster kits.

Flowerkit sat with a group of kits, watching her mother come into the nursery. "I gotta go guys. See ya later." meowed Flowerkit, standing up. She walked up to her mother with excitement. Flowerkit and Icebelly walked over to Frozenkit and Riverkit.

"Hello Frozenkit and Riverkit. Are you two alright?Do you guys need anything?" wondered Icebelly in a very friendly way.

Frozenkit looked up at Icebelly his blueish eyes glittered in the pale light coming into the nursery. Riverkit looked up as well letting out a small purr know that her foster mother and sister were there. She felt safer knowing Icebelly was there for her. "We're fine." Frozenkit meowed padding closer to Icebelly and nuzzled one of her forepaws. Riverkit let her gaze roam around the nursery she was stile slightly purring but looking around the clan nursery seeing no cat she knew, made her a bit sad.
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:26 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
The tiny kit gave a small snarl at her clump off moss, but due to her age it came out more like a squeak. Palekit's face, however, plainly showed how frustrated the young feline was. How was she supposed to do this? She hadn't even ever played with a moss ball before, so how was she supposed to know if she even did get it right? Anyways, she was fairly certain that she hadn't done it- unless 'moss ball' is code for 'moss clump'. She'd done just perfectly if that was the case. But it wasn't, and she was beyond angry with herself for not being able to do it right. Were normal cats supposed to do this? Was she not a normal cat? Was her father going to be disappointed in her if she couldn't make a moss ball? She sure hoped not.

The tiny kit slumped in her position, shoulders now slumped as her head hung low. She dejectedly swatted the moss away from her, shooting a fugitive glance up at Mulberrykit when her friend came her way. "Yeah," Palekit huffed in agreement. "It must take some sort of freaky magic to make a moss ball!" Was the kit even positive on what she was saying? No, she didn't even know what magic was yet. But she had lots of older siblings, and she had often heard one or another of them claiming something took 'some sort of freaky magic' so she promptly repeated it. That was what younger siblings did, after all. The fluffy kit gave another scowl and shake of the head before taking in Mulberrykit's expression, and some of the anger off her own face vanished. "Hey, it was a good enough idea. Next time we'll just have a queen make a moss ball for us." She tried to comfort her friend, not quite knowing how.

(Oh shoot just noticed that Shadowclan has returned since I've been absent from here the past couple days. Do we want to end this rp then? Or start a new one in Shadowclan?)
(Maybe end it, if that's ok with you...? It just could be an awkward transition back to ShC :/ And really sorry I'm, like, a week late in replying )

"Yeah, that'd probably be for the best." Mulberrykit sighed, disappointed in the turn of events they'd had. "And sorry I ruined the day by making us do this," she added, still keeping her head down, though now it was out of shame versus frustration. She didn't think Palekit would hate her after all was said and done, but she wasn't sure she'd be happy with her. I should actually try using my brain sometimes instead of just blurting things out. Her lack of thinking had turned their afternoon rotten, and the kit wasn't proud that the whole escapade was her idea in the first place. Usually things never went quite this bad, but apparently today was the day that all changed. "I should've suggested something we could actually do." Shaking her tiny head, she stood up.

Mulberrykit was too embarrassed and guilt-tripped to look her friend in the eye, but she did raise her gaze up a tad bit. She wasn't really worried about what Palekit would say, but rather how it would impact their friendship. Most cats didn't like to be around her because she did things like what'd just happened - her siblings weren't mean in any way, shape, or form, but they knew better than anyone else what the she-kit was capable of, and they weren't good things. Just one more friend is all I want; Palekit and I were getting along so well before I ruined it! She sighed. "Sorry," She said again, still not looking the other she-kit in the eye. What little dignity Mulberrykit had left had diminished to less than an atom, and she didn't bother to hold onto it. She kept her feelings mostly bottled up, but a small huff of frustration at herself still escaped.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 14th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Frozenkit looked up at Icebelly his blueish eyes glittered in the pale light coming into the nursery. Riverkit looked up as well letting out a small purr know that her foster mother and sister were there. She felt safer knowing Icebelly was there for her. "We're fine." Frozenkit meowed padding closer to Icebelly and nuzzled one of her forepaws. Riverkit let her gaze roam around the nursery she was stile slightly purring but looking around the clan nursery seeing no cat she knew, made her a bit sad.
Icebelly let out a purr, licking each one of their heads even Flowerkit's."Are you guys gonna be alright?" asked Icebelly, not knowing why she had asked a second time. You already asked that mouse brain. Your still this way even after you got used to having them around.

Old October 14th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Icebelly let out a purr, licking each one of their heads even Flowerkit's."Are you guys gonna be alright?" asked Icebelly, not knowing why she had asked a second time. You already asked that mouse brain. Your still this way even after you got used to having them around.
Frozenkit purred. "You just asked that." He meowed still purring. His white fluffy tail swayed behind him, he really was a cute little kitten. Riverkit looked back at Icebelly purring louder. She leaned closer to Flowerkit. "Dose she know she asked the same thing twice?" She asked her sister in a whisper.
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Frozenkit purred. "You just asked that." He meowed still purring. His white fluffy tail swayed behind him, he really was a cute little kitten. Riverkit looked back at Icebelly purring louder. She leaned closer to Flowerkit. "Dose she know she asked the same thing twice?" She asked her sister in a whisper.
Icebelly looked at her foster kits and biological kit a bit embarrassed. She looked around with a bit of uneasiness as she looked at the other cats in the den.

Flowerkit looked at Riverkit with a nod. "I think she does. She's not used to all the cats in the den. She would always sleep in a secret spot until she found out she was going to have me." Flowekit whispered back.

Old October 14th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Icebelly looked at her foster kits and biological kit a bit embarrassed. She looked around with a bit of uneasiness as she looked at the other cats in the den.

Flowerkit looked at Riverkit with a nod. "I think she does. She's not used to all the cats in the den. She would always sleep in a secret spot until she found out she was going to have me." Flowekit whispered back.
Riverkit looked around the den. "Why don't we all sleep there then?" She asked a bit louder then the last time. She sat down and rapped her fluffy silver tabby tail around her paws.
Frozenkit tilted his head. "Can we go outside? Its bouring in here." The fluffy white kit asked not really caring that his foster mother massed up.
Old October 15th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Riverkit looked around the den. "Why don't we all sleep there then?" She asked a bit louder then the last time. She sat down and rapped her fluffy silver tabby tail around her paws.
Frozenkit tilted his head. "Can we go outside? Its bouring in here." The fluffy white kit asked not really caring that his foster mother massed up.
Icebelly looked at them, a bit frightened. She shook her pelt as her fur began to puff up. "Yo...You want to go into the camp?" asked Icebelly with a shudder. Icebelly moved her eyes to Flowerkit to Riverkit to Frozenkit. "Yeah we can go out into the camp if you want to." meowed Icebeely, her fur lying flat as she calmed herself down.

Old October 16th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Snowwhisker dipped his head and pressed his muzzle gently against his mate's cheek. "It's okay. I'm here for you. I'll be here to help you through this." Part of him felt bad that he couldn't share his beloved's pain, but he couldn't worry about that now. He had to make sure Streamgaze was okay.

Streamgaze managed to smile up at her mate before her pain grew and she was forced to look away. It was time.

~~~~~~~~~~

Still breathing heavily, she stared down at the three little kits gathered beside her. Two toms and a she-kit, all beautiful in their own way. Purring, she reached down and gave each kit a quick lick before glancing up at Snowwhisker. "I wonder what names to give them... maybe... Cinderkit for the dark grey tom?"

"A lovely name." Snowwhisker smiled, curled up beside his mate, staring down at the kits in adoration. "And how about Moonkit for the she-cat?" A quick nod from his mate said yes to that decision. "And perhaps Crystalkit for the silver tom." He smiled down at the tiny kit; of all of them, this one looked the most like his mother.

@Captain Toad
@Socks
@starfall
(That's right; after way too long, I'm bringing this back.)

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; October 16th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.