Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM

Old November 9th, 2023, 04:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

• Aloha (Hello!!) Okaaaaay so here we are, folks! Finally (after a whole damn year), I am finally able to present you with theee ... very extremely superbly embarrassingly long-awaited Larkfire-Darkfall kit finder !! Courtesy and many thanks to [ @Dark ], who has stuck with me even through all the months that my motivation for Lark has wavered.
  • Rah!! Don't look at me! It was Larkfire being all moody and teenager-y. Finally, finally, though, she's relented in her storm of i'm-going-to-be-grumpy-forever-dun-dun-dun.
  • Kits!! That's why we're here, after all. No? I mean.. you can always snoop, or lurk, or stalk applications like I undoubtedly will be doing, but we're all (mostly) here for the little fuzzball kittos. Dawnstar gets more grandkits, woah. (Sorry Taker, looks like Dawn is going to have to deal with so many more little legacies Whoopsie daisy!)
  • Darkfall is this litter's biological father. You will find visual references of him on his page. Larkfire's visual references can be found on her page, or if you scroll down on her gallery. Now, see here. This is both Larkfire's and Darkfall's second litters -- Larkfire has had three kits previously with a loner named Prince; (Sleepykit [ @/Estelle ], Sorrelkit/Owlet [ @/Rose ], & Daykit †). Sleepykit is currently a part of ShadowClan and is the only known child of Larkfire. Darkfall, meanwhile, had four kits with a loner named Heron; (Moon [ @/silverwynds ], Lark [ @/vellichor ], Fallen [ @/poppy ], & Soot [ @/rudolph ]). Currently they are undergoing the process to join ShadowClan.
  • Up and at 'em! To be completely honest, Dark and I aren't very picky. You can put up a basic form, or you can go all-out and make a super-duper fancy form. In the end, the only thing that I'd personally be picky about is that I need to know you'd have time for this character; I'd rather not have a kid go missing. If you can commit, great! If not.. well, you guys know how to limit and push yourselves accordingly, I won't intervene.
  • Okay, so last but not least; there are thirteen (13) slots. Mmmm... you can bet on twelve (12) open slots, actually, because Dark went ahead and already promised 1 slot to a certain someone (you know who you are!! i see you!!!!). Anyway, go wild!!
Side note; Currently I have five designs sitting around that I likely won't use ... so here they are if you'd like to use one. Additionally, there's this one if it catches your eye. Here's another one!!

WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD: Larkfire will be pregnant for the entire month of DECEMBER. She will give birth on the 1st of January. Hence, New Years Kittens. You guys have lots of time, don't worry.

Mentions list: [ @birdie / @BEAR. / @Spider-in-the-corner / @elaif / @Starfall / @Leafy / @staurn / @/vampire ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; December 7th, 2023 at 10:22 AM. Reason: updating family tree
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:20 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

ARKDUO CHILDREN

BIG SIS FALLEN AND AUNTIE FLO ARE SO EXCITED FOR THE BABIESSS
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Whisperkit [ -rain, -skull, -river ??? ]

i think she did it....[This is a Hyperlink]

Last edited by stag; November 25th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

"I'll be right back!"

| × Howlkit × |

• Gender •
AMAB | Tom | He/him

• Appearance •
X
| A short furred tom with a black tabby base coat, with lighter gray patches covering his body with white markings; Blue eyes. |

• Voice claims •
Juvinial voice claim - TBD

Adult voice claim - Stu Macher [ Scream (1996) ]

• Personality traits •
+ Extroverted | Enthusiastic | Spunky +
= Follower | Obedient | Impressionable =
- Abrasive | Childish | Foolish | Melodramatic -

• In-Depth personality •
Howlkit always seems to have a big smile and a lot of energy, making him someone who is always ready for a good time, always shouting and spouting out nonsense and idiocy. Howlkit is surprisingly extroverted and enjoys to make friends given who his parents are. Howlkit has an enthusiastic attitude towards life, and he's always ready for an adventure. Howlkit is obviously spunky and always ready to try new things. Despite his parents being obvious leaders in their own ways, Howlkit seems to have taken the role of being the follower. Howlkit is easy to peer pressure into doing things and given his obedient nature it doesn't seem to take much convincing. This makes Howlkit easily impressionable which could easily be used by anyone if they wanted too. Howlkit is also pretty abrasive, making annoying noises or saying things that could tick of others. Along with being childish, and even foolish most of the time, Howlkit never seems to think about his choices, due to his lack of judgment can sometimes lead him to get into trouble. Howlkit is also someone who loves to blow things out of proportion and over exaggerating things causing the tom to be melodramatic at times.

Teenage Dirt bag by Wheatus
Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
No One Lives Forever by Oingo Boingo
5oh 6up Cop-Out (Pro / Con ) by Will Wood and the Tapeworms
Creep by Radiohead
• Extra •

WIP

"My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me..."

Last edited by xavier.; November 16th, 2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

RUNNING AND SCREAMING

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:23 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispkit - Wisppaw - Wispflare
Wisp " Tiny little thing they are "
Flare " for all the attention they gather"
non-binary/afab
ENTP-A
The debater

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍
Allow me just one little bite
X

Who thought that a kid born as a girl would be the biggest one in the group, it would fit her personality just perfectly. At first, glance would have thought she's just one big black glop of fur sitting in front of you. Take a closer look and burn it into your memory as she'll make sure you won't forget. The majority of her is dark black, it takes up her whole right side and reaches to the tip of her head and ears and her tail and hind quarters. While the rest is that of a charcoal-like black covering her shoulder and left side all the way to take up her back left leg. Her underside would be a light gray which makes it look like she has a mane and one light gray paw and the underside of her tail. Like the rest of her standing out to make sure everyone would feel her presence, her sky-blue eyes it would be the first thing to pull you in, unable to look away as they seemed to mesmerize you.

Reach out and set me free
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍┅┅┅┅┅┅┅╍
Just as I am
With the biggest ego possible for a tiny kit's body would be the best way to describe them. Well, they act that way letting others think she has a big ego that can't seem to be beaten. They use that as a way to start small arguments with those around them, if someone takes it personally that is their problem. Most of their words thrown out are to see the reaction of whoever is before them, they want to see how their brain works. Though some little debates they drag themselves into they will try to win they couldn't let them win now could they?

I'm a mouth that doesn't want to smile
Does it seem like they are anti-social? Picking verbal fights with others around them? That would be up to those around them and how they take their actions to heart. Wisp puts up a front to others not close to them, in slight fear that they will just try to use them. Why not? Especially with them being the kit of two ranked cats in the clan, that might get them benefits. They wouldn't have that since they didn't want to be friends with anyone who just wanted something out of them besides being genuine about it.

Relationships?
Wispkit will most likely try to be close with both parents though they will lean more toward their dad when it comes to anything. Meanwhile, they will try to be close with their sibling depending on how well their personalities clash with theirs.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Last edited by Eden; December 14th, 2023 at 09:02 PM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 04:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Gloomkit | Gloompaw | Gloomrush
Gloom- partial or total darkness.
Rush- move with urgent haste.
"I feel your breath upon my neck, A soft caress as cold as death"

Demiromantic | Greysexual
Reference
"I didn't know you well back then, I blame it all on luck and vain"

Appearance
"A grey saddled molly with white paws and blue eyes."
Small and unassuming, Gloomkit is a good mixture between both of their parents appearances. A saddle of dark fur along her back and tail, along with the bridge of her nose, a lightening to grey just under the darker fur that gradually grows to complete white at her paws. Her eyes are an unsettling, piercing blue that always seems to see right through you. Every emotion that she feels seems to be amplified two fold in those unwavering ghastly blues. She won't grow up to be a very large cat, in fact she'll barely grow at all, remaining relatively small the entirety of her life. And yet there is a power, a presence to this small cat. The way that she could just stare at you, causing the fur on the back of your neck to stand on end.
"Your blood like wine, I wanted in, Oh darling, get me drunk and make me feel"

Mentality
Neutral Evil, "The Commander" / ENTJ
Intelligence ●●●●●●○○○○
Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
Charisma ●●●●●●●●○○
Creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
Empathy ●○○○○○○○○○
Humor ●●○○○○○○○○

(+) Positive Traits
Efficient | Self-Confident | Strong-Willed

(/) Neutral Traits
Ambitious | Hypnotic

(-) Negative Traits
Intolerant | Dominant | Cold

I will allow for the broad strokes of the traits to speak for themselves on the sort of character that Gloomkit will be. I find it difficult to fully flesh out a character before I've had the proper chance to rp them, and characters often change/develop as I go through writing them so at some point the original personality will not longer be the same as the current. But at the very least, I can tell you this. Gloomkit will be a cat to behold.
"It's not my fault, I'm not to blame"

For a terrifying minute, Gloomkit wasn't breathing. She couldn't mewl, she could only thrash her limbs about with what little energy she had now that she was into a cold, new world. She was so close to death, the way that her small heart sputtered and thumped in her chest, screaming for air that was not there. To be so close to dying before you even had a chance to live, it showed how unfair and cruel the world could be. But she would have the chance to live. And she was going to make the world know who she was.

If it's at all possible, I'd love for Gloomkit to nearly die while being born! I think that adding this near death experience, while it's something she might not directly remember, will be integral to adding into the character and perhaps even giving another partial reason for her being named 'Gloom'. Of course this is just a suggestion, I'd be completely fine if you're not comfortable with this happening.
"These ain't my sins, I broke my chains, There's more to do, And I still want to live"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 10th, 2023 at 10:11 AM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Art by Fel0ny on TH
Tristful: :: Collywobbles:
adj. deeply, yet romantically, melancholy
:: adj. Butterflies in stomach

【 You and I were born, right here in the same world
For this brief life, we're beneath the same sky
The great flow of time, the wide expanse of space
We are lucky enough, to share this lifetime we get】

Ashen: For his blackened pelt with lighter undertones. Named after Smokepaw and Smoulderpaw.
Moth: another symbolism for death.
A bringer of death who follows closely in his mother's pawsteps, while keeping his father's losses close to his soul. Death has two sides.
Fur similar to the tendrils of a Jellyfish, as it swims through the endless abyss into the ocean. Quiet, observant. Flowing and never ending, quick to blend in as this jellyfish's black complexion blends into the deep dark. Overtaken with the vastness that is the earth, and the glory of the world beyond that makes him cry. Even than, death is never the end. Instead of the sea's he'll take to the sky, and he'll tell the stars about you.

Kalopsia:: Laconic
n. The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are :: adj. Saying much, in few words

【 We can gain more if we give, by taking we only loose
Let us make this a new age where we show our gratitude
There's a fragile bud of hope blooming in each of our hearts
Don't you take that away our dreams are meant to be shared】

A tom who will end up rather tall once he grows up. Tendrils stretching as he grows, the jellyfish will try to reach the moon. Charcoal coloring with swirls of even darker stripes litter his body, garnished with a gentle grey fading. Overgrown fangs poke out from his mouth. The ends of his tendrils, his paws, are rather tiny. Long stinging tentacles are silky, with a hint of curl to them. His mother's sheen with his father's volume.

Orphic. :: Friable.
adj. Mysterious and entrancing ; Beyond ordinary understanding :: adj. Easily broken into pieces, reduced to nothing

【Let it grow let it live let us see what it will bring
When we share in our love we make a beautiful world
Search it out and find the way the point where we can all meet
Start from there and than we'll forge a world where we all can be free 】

An emotional tom, who feels a deep connection to otherworldly things. Often compared to having his head up in the clouds, he considers himself to be the most down to earth tom that exists. Curious to the point where it's annoying, although if he's called out by it he won't hesitate to stand his ground. Not much strength from this tom, but he's got a wit as sharp as his claws. But with so much knowledge comes a hole in his soul, one that he often doesn't know how to fill. A deep wave of sadness often overcoming him from time to time if he's allowed to stay comfortable within his habits.

Tending to stick to the back, he does his best to do the opposite of stick out. Making himself seem physically smaller, his only solace is his mother and father. Doing his best to hide behind them, and take shelter behind his siblings. An anxious tom who would rather be akin to a ladybug, than a jellyfish. His fate, a thing he chooses not to believe in, to become a golden hearted tom who swims and thrives in a sea of red.

Adomania. :: Xenization.
n. The sense that the future is coming too quickly :: n. The act of existing as a stranger

【Free to dream and free to smile free to be who we will be
Let us make sure we create a world of our hopes and dreams
In our brief life we've managed to meet
Treasure this gift this is the precious time that we have】

Ashenmoth
A jellyfish who lives within the sea, wants to touch the stars, and has a deep desire to understand the world he lives in.

Lyrics by the Pokemon Company

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 10th, 2023 at 12:38 AM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:19 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

big brother soot doesn’t approve of this /hj

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:37 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
  • Aloha (Hello!!) Okaaaaay so here we are, folks! Finally (after a whole damn year), I am finally able to present you with theee ... very extremely superbly embarrassingly long-awaited Larkfire-Darkfall kit finder !! Courtesy and many thanks to [ @Dark ], who has stuck with me even through all the months that my motivation for Lark has wavered.
  • Rah!! Don't look at me! It was Larkfire being all moody and teenager-y. Finally, finally, though, she's relented in her storm of i'm-going-to-be-grumpy-forever-dun-dun-dun.
  • Kits!! That's why we're here, after all. No? I mean.. you can always snoop, or lurk, or stalk applications like I undoubtedly will be doing, but we're all (mostly) here for the little fuzzball kittos. Dawnstar gets more grandkits, woah. (Sorry Taker, looks like Dawn is going to have to deal with so many more little legacies Whoopsie daisy!)
  • Darkfall is this litter's biological father. You will find visual references of him on his page. Larkfire's visual references can be found on her page, or if you scroll down on her gallery. Now, see here. This is both Larkfire's and Darkfall's second litters -- Larkfire has had three kits previously with a loner named Prince; (Sleepykit [ @/Estelle ], Sorrelkit/Owlet [ @/Rose ], & Daykit †). Sleepykit is currently a part of ShadowClan and is the only known child of Larkfire. Darkfall, meanwhile, had four kits with a loner named Heron; (Moon [ @/silverwynds ], Lark [ @/vellichor ], Fallen [ @/poppy ], & Soot [ @/rudolph ]). Currently they are undergoing the process to join ShadowClan.
  • Up and at 'em! To be completely honest, Dark and I aren't very picky. You can put up a basic form, or you can go all-out and make a super-duper fancy form. In the end, the only thing that I'd personally be picky about is that I need to know you'd have time for this character; I'd rather not have a kid go missing. If you can commit, great! If not.. well, you guys know how to limit and push yourselves accordingly, I won't intervene.
  • Okay, so last but not least; there are eight (8) slots. Mmmm... you can bet on seven (7) open slots, actually, because Dark went ahead and already promised 1 slot to a certain someone (you know who you are!! i see you!!!!). Anyway, go wild!!
Side note; Currently I have five designs sitting around that I likely won't use ... so here they are if you'd like to use one. Additionally, there's this one if it catches your eye. (Now that I think about it, that last link there can count as two different cats tbh)

WAIT, I FORGOT TO ADD: Larkfire will be pregnant for the entire month of DECEMBER. She will give birth on the 1st of January. Hence, New Years Kittens. You guys have lots of time, don't worry.

Mentions list: [ @birdie / @BEAR. / @Spider-in-the-corner / @elaif / @Starfall / @Leafy / @staurn / @/vampire ]

ooo Yay and here is my kit - vulterkit-buzzerdkit-hawk kit
tom looks like the father (i will draw them