Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 03:56 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:48 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
@Okapi

Silverpaw exited the crowed camp and went to the peaceful forest it looked stunning with the beautiful autumn leaves everywhere. As she stepped out of the camp the leaves crunched under her paw steps it felt so nice and calming but sadly she couldn't enjoy it for to long. She took in all that she could the morning chirps of the birds the soft crunch of the leaf-fall leaves it was a gorgeous sight. She was always wondering how warriors never gotten so star struck about the forest maybe they just gotten used to but for her she would probably never get used to the changing seasons. She turned her attention back to her mentor she was ready to learn how to hunt and catch her own prey "So Cuckootree" she mewed " can we start hunting now".
Cuckootree grunted,” Impatient youngerster...” he put a piece of moss on the ground,” first try pouncing on the moss, keep your claws sheathed or it’ll get stuck in your claws. He wondered how she’d react to that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:53 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cuckootree grunted,” Impatient youngerster...” he put a piece of moss on the ground,” first try pouncing on the moss, keep your claws sheathed or it’ll get stuck in your claws. He wondered how she’d react to that.
Silverpaw looked at Cuckootree crazily like he just suggested her to go eat mouse dung "Okay Cuckootree" she muttered quietly under her breath she wasn't so sure her pouncing on a piece of moss like a kit was going to help her with hunting but she had no choice. Her amber eyes looked at the scrap like it was a piece of prey determinedly she gather her hunches preparing to pounce. The wind blowing toward her so she could smell the moss just as she was about to pounce the wind changed direction and the moss got carried away with it "Mouse dung" she hissed watching the moss.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Maybe." The feline sounded uncertain at the suggestion of battle training together, but his next words seemed to hold more to them. The subject of becoming a warrior was a sore one for Kestrelpaw. She'd been eagerly awaiting her warrior ceremony for the past moon and a half, and her mentor finally thought she was ready. Then the battle had happened and, well, now Kestrelpaw was backed up. She was keeping her skills as sharp as possible in the hope that when she was healed, her warrior ceremony would finally happen. "I'm hoping so. My mentor says I'm ready - he should know." The she cat sighed, her tail twitching as she continued padding along, wishing she could catch even the smallest mouse in the forest. Even that would make her feel less useless.
"Well, I hope you get your warrior ceremony soon. I cant wait to get my warrior name!" He mewed. He had been working hard lately but he needed to improve his battle skills. "Do you have any goals planned out for after you become a warrior?" He asked. He finally scented a mouse nearby and turned a different direction as he stalked the creature. He could wit for her answer till after he caught his prey. As he got closer t the mouse he bunched his muscles as waited for the right time to pounced. After the mouse had stop the tom made his move, he pounced onto the prey and snapped its neck. He trotted his way back to Kestrelpaw, mouse in his jaws.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Mintkit smirked to herself, shaking her head lightly. "I'll be the fiercest of 'em all." She replied, ducking her head when Marshpaw batted at her ears. She gave a soft laugh and batted him right back, smiling. She stopped when he stopped, tilting her head at him with an almost concerned look on her face, wondering why he'd stopped walking. But she saw that glazed-over look in his eyes like he was thinking about something, and immediately began to wonder what he was thinking about. Eventually she ended up looking around while she waited for him to speak. It was alot different from the camp, she noted, obviously. The camp was closed off, but this looked pretty open to her. It had her wondering how far it went. Surely it didn't stretch on forever. There were other territories, too. Still, how far did it go? The she-cat tilted her head thoughtfully, staring ahead with an almost dazed expression on her face. Her brothers were missing out on such a great experience, but she was kinda glad they weren't there. She liked just being with Marshjump. It was easy to act kind of normally around him. She didn't feel like that around her family. She felt... Not exactly emotionless, but she just didn't feel as much emotion with them as she did with Marshjump. Well, she did, but it was different... Was that bad? She still absolutely adored her family, but she just couldn't feel it with them. Couldn't feel as passionate. The blue-point Siamese tilted her head, then shook it slightly and looked up at Marshjump when he spoke again. Mintkit offered a small grin. "We'll convince her. We make a good team, do we not?" She tilted her head and smiled before adding; "I'm sure she'll go for it." She assured, flicking her tail lightly at his shoulder. "You'll just have to get on her good side. And honestly, that probably won't be hard."
"That I'm sure of," The warrior mewed, with a grin at his young friend. Marshjump padded onwards, his dark eyes taking in the scenery now as he moved along. His gait was a slower one - trying to make sure that Mintkit could keep up, but not so slow that she would think he was trying to be demeaning towards her. The tom thought the world of his young friend, and he would never want her to think that he thought any less of her. The territory around him showed the colors of leaf-fall, going into leafbare... he wished the weather would remain warm, and that snow wouldn't fall. This coming leafbare would be Mintkit's first, wouldn't it? Any cat who survived their first leafbare was likely to survive more. Marshjump had been very young during his first leafbare, and this was most likely the first that he would remember.

Chances were, he wasn't too likely to drop dead now that he was older and knew the rules of survival better. Not that he would follow the 'only the strong survive, the weak must die' mantra that some of the crueler warriors thought was the only rule of survival. The strong needed to protect the weak. Marshjump was glad to be a warrior because it meant he would get to take care of the younger and currently weaker members of the Clan. They were the future... if there were no younger warriors, there was no future. He truly believed that. A smile spread over his face as the young Siamese spoke again, and he nodded more confidently this time. "I know." He wished he could know that for sure, there was no way of being absolutely sure that he could get on Snowstar's good side or that she would go for it, but Marshjump was fairly certain that he and Mintkit together could do it. After all, as she had said... they made a good team.

The new warrior knew this, and he would be sure to try and accent that point if he needed to do more convincing. "I bet you could charm your way into this. Give me your cutest face, quick!" He mewed, with a teasing urgency in his voice. Kits were the most precious and pure members of the Clans. No cat was born evil. They were only born with the ability to become evil. If they were born to bad parents, well, chances were they weren't going to be good. Born to good parents? They just might stay good.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:19 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"That I'm sure of," The warrior mewed, with a grin at his young friend. Marshjump padded onwards, his dark eyes taking in the scenery now as he moved along. His gait was a slower one - trying to make sure that Mintkit could keep up, but not so slow that she would think he was trying to be demeaning towards her. The tom thought the world of his young friend, and he would never want her to think that he thought any less of her. The territory around him showed the colors of leaf-fall, going into leafbare... he wished the weather would remain warm, and that snow wouldn't fall. This coming leafbare would be Mintkit's first, wouldn't it? Any cat who survived their first leafbare was likely to survive more. Marshjump had been very young during his first leafbare, and this was most likely the first that he would remember.

Chances were, he wasn't too likely to drop dead now that he was older and knew the rules of survival better. Not that he would follow the 'only the strong survive, the weak must die' mantra that some of the crueler warriors thought was the only rule of survival. The strong needed to protect the weak. Marshjump was glad to be a warrior because it meant he would get to take care of the younger and currently weaker members of the Clan. They were the future... if there were no younger warriors, there was no future. He truly believed that. A smile spread over his face as the young Siamese spoke again, and he nodded more confidently this time. "I know." He wished he could know that for sure, there was no way of being absolutely sure that he could get on Snowstar's good side or that she would go for it, but Marshjump was fairly certain that he and Mintkit together could do it. After all, as she had said... they made a good team.

The new warrior knew this, and he would be sure to try and accent that point if he needed to do more convincing. "I bet you could charm your way into this. Give me your cutest face, quick!" He mewed, with a teasing urgency in his voice. Kits were the most precious and pure members of the Clans. No cat was born evil. They were only born with the ability to become evil. If they were born to bad parents, well, chances were they weren't going to be good. Born to good parents? They just might stay good.
Mintkit laughed at his response, grinning. She padded after him, keeping pace easily. She was shorter but seemed to be walking shoulder to shoulder with him, even though their shoulders didn't touch. The she-kit tilted her head, looking up at him and offering a bright smile. "Well, you better be sure, because I'm gonna be the fiercest cat in the Clans." Mintkit really had no desire to become a fierce or strong warrior, she just wanted to do the best for her Clan. "Or," She tilted her head thoughtfully. "Or, I could just use my adorableness to my advantage, huh?" She flashed a grin, shaking her head in amusement. "Rawr, right?" She giggled and nudged her head lightly against the warrior's shoulder, obviously enjoying this. She didn't even seem to notice the territory. She was just focused on her best friend. Other kits would be running around squealing and laughing and playing and touching everything and being loud and noisy and just acting like kits. Normal kits, if given this chance, would not be so calm. But Mintkit wasn't a normal kit, now was she? No. No, the she-cat was definitely no normal kit.

Besides, she was pretty much apprentice age, anyway. Thinking about that had her thoughts on being an apprentice. What would it be like? She just had to wonder about that for a second. She'd be training, of course, but that wasn't much different from what was going on now. Marshjump was already training her. The she-cat smiled to herself, gazing ahead thoughtfully. She really did hope Marshjump became her mentor. She couldn't think of anyone else she really wanted for that. And it wasn't just because they were best friends. The two understood eachother better than any other cats Mintkit had ever seen. Sure, she knew there were other best friends like that. She knew her mother and father had started out as best friends, and they were very close now. But still. Mintkit understood Marshjump, and she was certain he understood her, too. They worked better together. Alot better. And Mintkit really couldn't think of anyone else she had that type of bond with, because there was nobody else. Marshjump was the only one she felt close to on a friend-level. Of course, she was close to her family, and she loved them, but in a different way. It was complicated, Mintkit noted that with a soft chuckle to herself. She paused when she heard Marshjump speak up again, and looked up at the Tom with a smile. "Good." Of course she knew there was no "for-sure", but she was sure it was a fifty-fifty chance.

Mintkit had drifted into her thoughts again but was still focusing on Marshjump. She smirked at his first sentence, then her eyes widened in surprise at his urgent remark. The urgency made her wonder if he was really serious, but she could clearly hear the teasing tone in his voice and it made her laugh a little. Then she widened her eyes and pricked her ears, tilting her head and giving a wide, innocent kit-look. "Mrrowr?" She didn't know whether it was adorable or not, but she was pretty sure it was. It was the look she saw other kits giving their mothers to get them out of trouble or something. And honestly, even though the she-cat wasn't sure, it did look pretty adorable.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly trotted over to Darkrose as she stopped. It had done her leg good to be used, but it began to ache after that momentary setback. She began to smile at her sister, but as the sour scent blew towards her nose, she felt her breath catch. Rosebelly took a step back, hackles rising. Her amber eyes were wide with horror. As Darkrose playfully leaped into the air, Rosebelly pressed herself to the ground. Not again, she screeched in her mind. Rosebelly began to back up further and further until she hit a solid surface. "No!" But as she turned around, it was just a tree. Rosebelly began to take shallow breaths. "We have to leave, Darkrose. I can't- you can't-! Please come back to camp with me," she pleaded. Rosebelly couldn't place why, but that scent of fox had brought back a face to her mind. It was gray on top and white on the bottom. Its eyes were amber and warm, while its smile was kind and trusting. Rosebelly felt a wave of sadness pierce her heart, but she shook it off. Why should she be sad? She doesn't even know that cat! Swallowing as she focused back into reality, Rosebelly watched Darkrose and listened for foxes.
Darkrose tumbled to the ground and stood up, alarmed. She approached her sister, "Rosebelly! The scent is old, the fox probably isn't there anymore." Darkrose sighed. "If you insist, let's go back to camp." Darkrose looked into her sister's pleading eyes and pity overwhelmed her. "C'mon. Let's go," she said and began to guide her sister back to camp, consoling her. Darkrose lightly nuzzled Rosebelly, "you okay?" She tilted her head, continuing to walk to camp. "Maybe another time we can hunt. I'll even check for the scent of foxes beforehand..." she said, unsure of how to help. She shifted her gait uncomfortably.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose tumbled to the ground and stood up, alarmed. She approached her sister, "Rosebelly! The scent is old, the fox probably isn't there anymore." Darkrose sighed. "If you insist, let's go back to camp." Darkrose looked into her sister's pleading eyes and pity overwhelmed her. "C'mon. Let's go," she said and began to guide her sister back to camp, consoling her. Darkrose lightly nuzzled Rosebelly, "you okay?" She tilted her head, continuing to walk to camp. "Maybe another time we can hunt. I'll even check for the scent of foxes beforehand..." she said, unsure of how to help. She shifted her gait uncomfortably.
Rosebelly gratefully blinked at Darkrose, but she was still visibly shaken. Why had this scared her so much? Was it the smell? Was it the fear of being attacked? Perhaps it was both. Rosebelly blinked back to reality at Darkrose's question. Was she okay? After all, she just freaked out at a smell. Shaking her head, Rosebelly looked at her sister. "I don't know. Maybe I'm being a mousebrain, but I think something happened with me once before. I can't remember," she sighed, her amber hues darkening with worry. "You won't tell Ivorythorn or Rippletail, will you?" Rosebelly looked pleadingly at her sister. They weren't as forgiving as Darkrose was. Rippletail was an angry soul, and Ivorythorn would take advantage of her weakness. Rosebelly cringed at the thought of her siblings bashing at her for being scared of a scent.

(Bump @Mad-Hatter )

Last edited by Role; December 5th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Crybaby (At the Disco)

Morningblue led his apprentice into the training cave. The early afternoon light was still bright enough to let plenty of light into the cavernous space. The ground beneath his paws was cold earth, packed down and solid from the many generations of cats who had learned to fight like warriors here before. He remembered when he had training here as an apprentice, back when he was Morningpaw. He had learned the basic of combat, but it wasn't until a border patrol he had been a part of fought off a group of rogues that he had discovered his love for battle. Up until that point. Morningblue had felt like he was going through the motions of clan life. Catch prey, renew scent markers, catch more prey, go to sleep, and do it all again day in and day out. But in that battle, he had felt alive for the first time. When claws raked across his flank, every stab of pain was like a slap of cold water to the face waking him up. When his own claws hit home, it was like he'd just climbed a mountain. He wanted to feel that again, and drifted on through clan life again as he waited to feel it. Things were different now though. In the upcoming battle, he didn't just have his own skin to worry about anymore. There was Jaystorm, his sister, her kits, and her mate. He had to do what was necessary to keep them safe and happy. He wasn't sure if Lynxpaw would share his love of the thrill of battle. Is she didn't, no amount of him teaching her would give her that, and true talent came from passion. He didn't think many cats did. But if she was willing to learn from him, he was glad to teach her. "This is the training cave. Much of your battle training will happen here," the grey tom said to her.
Lynxpaw glanced around, eyes shining. She'd never been out of camp before this. This common area was new to the bobtail. She felt cold earth below her pads, sending a small shiver through her. She continued to follow Morningblue, wondering what he had planned for this area. They'd already explored all the boarders. She spotted a few other apprentices, realizing this must be an area for battle training..maybe. The lean she-cat followed the pawsteps of her mentor, too nervous to trail far behind. It wasn't that big of an area - she'd be able to spot his pelt - but she didn't feel like being potentially lost. Lynxpaw glanced up at Morningblue as he walked confidently, and calmed her rabid thoughts. This was just training. Nothing dangerous. Nothing absurd. Lynxpaw wondered what she'd feel like in battle. Already dread settled under her pelt, but also a strong sense of loyalty. She wanted to be strong for her Clan, she'd have to set aside any discomfort in battle and fight strongly for her Clan, just so they'd win. Then she could just go back to living normally. That was how it worked, right? Lynxpaw thought about all she had to fight for. Leafpaw..my other friends..Morningblue..my Clanmates..myself. A good amount of things worth fighting for, she decided with a tiny unnoticeable nod. She couldn't entirely shake the dull dread she felt, but at least she wasn't as frightened, when she reminded herself this was for the greater good of her Clan. Besides, it couldn't be that bad. Lynxpaw wanted to learn from Morningblue, who seemed skilled and confident in battle. She glanced up at him as he began to speak. I was right. She thought. "Okay!" She chirped aloud, taking a swift glance around. "I had a hunch it'd be used for that." She added.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw glanced around, eyes shining. She'd never been out of camp before this. This common area was new to the bobtail. She felt cold earth below her pads, sending a small shiver through her. She continued to follow Morningblue, wondering what he had planned for this area. They'd already explored all the boarders. She spotted a few other apprentices, realizing this must be an area for battle training..maybe. The lean she-cat followed the pawsteps of her mentor, too nervous to trail far behind. It wasn't that big of an area - she'd be able to spot his pelt - but she didn't feel like being potentially lost. Lynxpaw glanced up at Morningblue as he walked confidently, and calmed her rabid thoughts. This was just training. Nothing dangerous. Nothing absurd. Lynxpaw wondered what she'd feel like in battle. Already dread settled under her pelt, but also a strong sense of loyalty. She wanted to be strong for her Clan, she'd have to set aside any discomfort in battle and fight strongly for her Clan, just so they'd win. Then she could just go back to living normally. That was how it worked, right? Lynxpaw thought about all she had to fight for. Leafpaw..my other friends..Morningblue..my Clanmates..myself. A good amount of things worth fighting for, she decided with a tiny unnoticeable nod. She couldn't entirely shake the dull dread she felt, but at least she wasn't as frightened, when she reminded herself this was for the greater good of her Clan. Besides, it couldn't be that bad. Lynxpaw wanted to learn from Morningblue, who seemed skilled and confident in battle. She glanced up at him as he began to speak. I was right. She thought. "Okay!" She chirped aloud, taking a swift glance around. "I had a hunch it'd be used for that." She added.
Morningblue gave a nod, and moved the the center of the cavern and sat on hi haunches. "We've traveled a great deal farther than you're used to. You can take a moment to rest and look around the cave if you like." Deeper in the cave, Morningblue could hear the unmistakable sound of battle training: the scuffling, grunting, and growling as the younger cats learned from practice how to fight for their clan. "It's important that while training you keep you claws sheathed and don't use your teeth. Accidents may happen on occasion, but Caliapaw needs to save her herbs if possible and wounds during training are preventable." His explanation done, the tom fixed his gaze straight ahead at the cave entrance. "And when you are ready, attack me. Any way you like, I just want to see how you naturally fight."

Old December 6th, 2017, 11:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
"Well, I hope you get your warrior ceremony soon. I cant wait to get my warrior name!" He mewed. He had been working hard lately but he needed to improve his battle skills. "Do you have any goals planned out for after you become a warrior?" He asked. He finally scented a mouse nearby and turned a different direction as he stalked the creature. He could wit for her answer till after he caught his prey. As he got closer t the mouse he bunched his muscles as waited for the right time to pounced. After the mouse had stop the tom made his move, he pounced onto the prey and snapped its neck. He trotted his way back to Kestrelpaw, mouse in his jaws.
"Just being loyal to ThunderClan, I guess." The sandy cat shrugged when he came back with the mouse. She felt a flicker of frustration that she hadn't been fast enough to catch anything, and that she hadn't even scented the mouse. Her ears flicked backwards, but she knew that it took every cat in the Clan to make sure that everyone stayed fed and protected. That mouse would go to feed the Clan just as surely as if she had caught it herself. "What about you? When do you think you'll be a warrior?" Kestrelpaw asked, her sharp eyes glinting as she turned to look at him. She was only partly keeping herself alert about the world around her now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.