Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2018, 06:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The tom gently licked Dovecoo’s ears. He tucked his paws under him, silently breathing. When the snowy queen began to sing, it could had lulled him to sleep. He absolutely loved it when Dovecoo sang. It was like all his worries melted into a gigantic ball and was thrown away from him. It would never return. He could live happily and worried free. He could had napped while she sang, without a point. Her lyrics were random, but they still belonged to a siren. It was beautiful. Honeythistle felt his heart well up, his yellow-green eyes sparkling with a sweet and hidden desire. Honeythistle lifted himself abruptly up, accidentally knocking his mate’s comfort to the side. He gave her a sheepish smile until it formed into a knowing grin. “I think the nursery is a little too crowded,” he says, his ears pricking. He turned around, throwing her a look and began padding to the exit. He used his tail to beckon Dovecoo to follow him. “Let’s go on a walk, Dove.”
Dovecoo smiled as she sang, knowing that Honeythistle loved to hear her voice. Now, whenever she sang, it felt like she was giving him a special little gift. Giving gifts always led to a happy feeling, whether one was the giver or receiver. All of a sudden, Honeythistle got up and accidentally bumped into Dovecoo, ending her song. Dovecoo blinked in surprise and looked up at Honeythistle with a questioning gaze. The queen looked around th nursery. She supposed it was a little crowded. Most of the kits were at their most restless in the later hours of the afternoon when they woke up from naps and before they had to go to sleep again. Thus, they were all a bit rambunctious. “Okay!” Dovecoo agreed, rising to her paws and hopping out of the nest.
Old January 25th, 2018, 08:54 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Night watched the other tom speak, recognizing the misty look in his eyes being reflective of his own feelings. He didn't think many other cats really yearned to be alone, at least, he didn't know any. Nighthawk found himself smiling, however smally, at Stagflight. A smile was a rare thing from the stoic cat--not that his clanmate knew it. He began to gather his thoughts again, shifting slightly and curling his long tail around his paws neatly.

"Dusk does have a certain...magic...doesn't it?" He replied quietly. Not that Nighthawk really believed in magic--he hadn't since he was a kit. But there was something about the way the sun melted into the horizon, the way that it's dying light sifted through the trees that was perfectly captivating. It's colors, too, a little different with each sunset. Not like I could say any of that out loud. He mused. The other tom would think his head was full of flowers. But, Night was getting ahead of himself. Before he could gather himself to speak again, words came tumbling from his mouth. "If you ever want to go for a walk at dusk, I'd be happy to accompany you." What am I saying?! Nighthawk thought frantically, his eyes widening with surprise at himself. His bright blue eyes focused hard on his paws, feeling his pelt prickle and burn with embarrassment.

"...s-sorry...forget I said anything.." Why would any cat want to go for a walk with him? Let alone one who he'd just met?

(I'm sorry for vanishing! I took an overnight trip w/o my laptop)

Stag smiled at him, the sunlight warming up his pelt. It felt quite nice, both resting here talking with Nighthawk, and the warmth of the sun. It was so cold out lately, half the time, he felt like he was freezing his whiskers off. He noticed the other tom's smile, and however small it was, he felt proud that he'd managed to make him smile. Stagflight wasn't exactly sure why Nighthawk was smiling, but it didn't matter. As long as he seemed happy, that made Stagflight happy. A deep purr fumbled from his chest as he gazed at the other tom happily, waiting for him to speak.

He nodded when the other tom spoke, having to strain his ears just a bit in order to hear him. “Aye, that it does. You can see both day and night, blending so perfectly. On the clear nights, you can sometimes see the stars and the sun at the same time,” he said enthusiastically, remembering one of those few times where he'd seen it. It wasn't often, but oh- it sure was incredible when it happened. He realized that to Nighthawk had begun to speak again, and he pricked his ears, listening with interest. His eyes widened slightly, and he opened his mouth to respond, but he was speechless for a moment. Shocked that Nighthawk and offered that. He was happy about it as well, and was just about to accent when the other male spoke again.

“Oh, don't be ridiculous!” Stagflight exclaimed, his eyes widening. “I would love to go on a walk at dusk with you. Why would you think otherwise?” he responded, his voice dropping when he realized that he'd been a little too loud. He wasn't exactly a quiet tom, and often spoke louder than he meant to.

[I'm so sorry about how late this is </3]
Old January 25th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Colverwhisker was curled up with her tail oer her paws asleep. One of the other queens had promised to keep an eye on her kits so that she could sleep. She had had a long night the night before. Staying up and being sure that no kits found their ways outside of the nursery. And what made that worse was that her own kits thought that her staying up meant them staying up so the small she-cat was completely and totally spent physically and mentally.

Fawnkit got into a playful position with his front half down and her tail lashing in the air. She smiled and looked around for her brother "I'm going to find you Falconkit!" A small cloud of dust ended up going up her nose when she was about to spot him and she closed her eyes and let out a loud sneeze. Upon figuring out that she had lost him she pouted.
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:15 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Colverwhisker was curled up with her tail oer her paws asleep. One of the other queens had promised to keep an eye on her kits so that she could sleep. She had had a long night the night before. Staying up and being sure that no kits found their ways outside of the nursery. And what made that worse was that her own kits thought that her staying up meant them staying up so the small she-cat was completely and totally spent physically and mentally.

Fawnkit got into a playful position with his front half down and her tail lashing in the air. She smiled and looked around for her brother "I'm going to find you Falconkit!" A small cloud of dust ended up going up her nose when she was about to spot him and she closed her eyes and let out a loud sneeze. Upon figuring out that she had lost him she pouted.
A ginger and white tom sat outside the nursery vigorously cleaning his pelt. A few hairs was sticking up, and he laid his tongue down to flatten it out. It wouldn’t pay to see your mate and kits if you were dirty. Coldhearted started grooming his chest fur, purposely allowing a few hairs to slick up to give himself a new, cool look. He began to work on his paws, a grim look plastered onto his face when anybody would stare oddly at him. Coldhearted glared back because he didn’t like anyone staring at him. In general, the ginger and white tom wasn’t a nice one to get along with. He took in pleasure at seeing anyone in any type of pain. Whether it be physical, emotional, or mental. Coldhearted just thought it all to be funny, so he laughed. The tom finally finished his grooming, and he shook his fur to ruffle it up a bit. The sleek ness of his pelt shone like water on leaves, and it left him satisfied. Nonchatantly, he stepped into the den, the scent of milk making his nose and whiskers twitched. A familiar grey and white figure, curled into a nest caught his attention, so he began padding towards her. When Coldhearted looked down at her, he noticed she was asleep. This made him roll his eyes. He didn’t want to wake her up, so he cautiously stepped over her, and laid down to curl around her. He had nuzzled her cheek gently. Sometimes Coldhearted could be such a sweet tom, but it only lasted for so long. He was a bittersweet one.

Falconkit easily hid in the shadows, causing his pelt to be darkened russet. His eyes were glowing an icy green, and he breathed calmly. However, a broad smile was on his face. He waited impatiently for his sister to find him, but she didn’t seem to know where he was. He prowled around, crouching low. Fawnkit had ended up sneezing, so Falconkit took this as his chance to jump out his hiding spot and pin her down. “Gotcha!”
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:49 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

A ginger and white tom sat outside the nursery vigorously cleaning his pelt. A few hairs was sticking up, and he laid his tongue down to flatten it out. It wouldn’t pay to see your mate and kits if you were dirty. Coldhearted started grooming his chest fur, purposely allowing a few hairs to slick up to give himself a new, cool look. He began to work on his paws, a grim look plastered onto his face when anybody would stare oddly at him. Coldhearted glared back because he didn’t like anyone staring at him. In general, the ginger and white tom wasn’t a nice one to get along with. He took in pleasure at seeing anyone in any type of pain. Whether it be physical, emotional, or mental. Coldhearted just thought it all to be funny, so he laughed. The tom finally finished his grooming, and he shook his fur to ruffle it up a bit. The sleek ness of his pelt shone like water on leaves, and it left him satisfied. Nonchatantly, he stepped into the den, the scent of milk making his nose and whiskers twitched. A familiar grey and white figure, curled into a nest caught his attention, so he began padding towards her. When Coldhearted looked down at her, he noticed she was asleep. This made him roll his eyes. He didn’t want to wake her up, so he cautiously stepped over her, and laid down to curl around her. He had nuzzled her cheek gently. Sometimes Coldhearted could be such a sweet tom, but it only lasted for so long. He was a bittersweet one.

Falconkit easily hid in the shadows, causing his pelt to be darkened russet. His eyes were glowing an icy green, and he breathed calmly. However, a broad smile was on his face. He waited impatiently for his sister to find him, but she didn’t seem to know where he was. He prowled around, crouching low. Fawnkit had ended up sneezing, so Falconkit took this as his chance to jump out his hiding spot and pin her down. “Gotcha!”
Cloverwhisker smiled in her sleep when she felt the warmth beside her. When her cheek was nudged is when she opened her eyes "Hey Coldy.." she leaned into him and purred "What are you doing here?" She sounded groggy wich she should since she just woke up. Her tail twined around his as she waited on his response. She was just now realizing how much she missed being around her mate, she missed the aimless bothering she used to do to him. She smiled knowing that she'd be able to return to that after their babies were , oh but she would also miss how tiny her babies were. She scanned the area with her green eyes and felt slightly relieved upon seeing that their kits were just playing. Her gaze travelled back to Coldhearted, she still awaited a reply.

Fawnkit squealed and tried to shove him off "Get off!" She cried as if she were in pain, she then managed to slip out from under him and step on his tail, she sniggered at him after she did so.
Old January 26th, 2018, 10:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Polarpaw listened to his talking and nodded "Forever Queen? What is that?" She cocked her head and smiled unknowingly. Her tail lashed back and forth happily "Is that something cool to be!? Can i be one!?" She purred at the thought. She got back on her paws in a playful position. "Do they get to play and have fun all day? Oooh or forever!?"
Even though she doesn’t know what it is, it’s good she’s excited by it Sunstrike thought, he smiled,” I’m guessing you’ve notice by now most the warriors who leave camp are toms, now this is just a fact so don’t get huffy alright. The reason their are less she-cats hunting and fighting aren’t because their are fewer in the clan, it’s because most become queens, a queen raises kits. And Based on your personality, I think you’d be a good forever queen, which is where they raise a litter of kits, then shortly after have another litter of kits, or help new queens learn how to be mothers. You’d be good with that, ofcourse being a forever queen doesn’t keep your from camp, when your expecting kits you can so long as you have a cat who knows your expecting you can take walks in the territory, now I’m not saying that because I believe she-cats shouldn’t be alone in the territory, but because if you go into labour in the territory, it’s best to have a cat who can run to camp and get Daydream. Though I think it’s best with two cats, one to fetch Daydream the other to stay with you. After the kits are born, you should for the most part stay in camp, but if you need to go out to stretch your legs, you can find a cat to watch the kits, probably your mate or another queen, but you don’t want to be gone long, and you probably will want to spent that time with your mate. It’s quite respectable being a forever queen, after all we need queens to produce kits to give us more future warriors, warriors produce prey to feed the clan, it’s not bad actually.” He meowed hoping he was convincing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Even though she doesn’t know what it is, it’s good she’s excited by it Sunstrike thought, he smiled,” I’m guessing you’ve notice by now most the warriors who leave camp are toms, now this is just a fact so don’t get huffy alright. The reason their are less she-cats hunting and fighting aren’t because their are fewer in the clan, it’s because most become queens, a queen raises kits. And Based on your personality, I think you’d be a good forever queen, which is where they raise a litter of kits, then shortly after have another litter of kits, or help new queens learn how to be mothers. You’d be good with that, ofcourse being a forever queen doesn’t keep your from camp, when your expecting kits you can so long as you have a cat who knows your expecting you can take walks in the territory, now I’m not saying that because I believe she-cats shouldn’t be alone in the territory, but because if you go into labour in the territory, it’s best to have a cat who can run to camp and get Daydream. Though I think it’s best with two cats, one to fetch Daydream the other to stay with you. After the kits are born, you should for the most part stay in camp, but if you need to go out to stretch your legs, you can find a cat to watch the kits, probably your mate or another queen, but you don’t want to be gone long, and you probably will want to spent that time with your mate. It’s quite respectable being a forever queen, after all we need queens to produce kits to give us more future warriors, warriors produce prey to feed the clan, it’s not bad actually.” He meowed hoping he was convincing.
She cocked her head and retained her smile as she thought about it. "I don't think I would want to do that. I mean kits are nice and stuff, but I think I would rather be able to do anything for my clan all the time rather in the short amount of time that I wouldn't have to take care of kits." She lashed her tail behind her as she continued her statement "Not saying I would never have kits of course, but I would perfer being able all of the time" she was now on her feet with her front half down in a playfull position "Now lets play!"
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
She cocked her head and retained her smile as she thought about it. "I don't think I would want to do that. I mean kits are nice and stuff, but I think I would rather be able to do anything for my clan all the time rather in the short amount of time that I wouldn't have to take care of kits." She lashed her tail behind her as she continued her statement "Not saying I would never have kits of course, but I would perfer being able all of the time" she was now on her feet with her front half down in a playfull position "Now lets play!"
Sunstrike was annoyed she disliked the idea, but he wouldn’t press it,” Warriors, and apprentices don’t play.” He replied in a stone cold voice, not cruel though, maybe some basic defense perhaps or hunting? After all, worst case scenario you’ll need to care for yourself if for some reason you are without the clan that is, you should be able to provide y our own food and defend yourself, but she-cats don’t start fights, so no need to teach you how to attack...only defend. Your choice hunting or basic defense.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

The training grounds wasn’t Dandelionpaw’s favorite place to visit. It was just as dark as the rest of Shadowclan’s territory, covered by most of the sun, save for a few cracks through the leaves, leaving a delicate piece of light that made Dandelionpaw cherish greatly. Her delicate, sleek frame slowly padded onto the grounds. She winced at battle training. She could practically feel that blow when it landed in the other apprentice’s face. Dandelionpaw knew that she would have to learn to fight someday. She was...she gulped...one day participate in future battles. Starclan forbid such to happen though. Dandelionpaw wasn’t that large of a cat. She was considered paper weight with no strength. Lacking in strength, she believed her heart was the most powerful muscle she possessed. However, her heart wasn’t going to help her survive in battles or fights if she were to find herself in such situation. Maybe, that’s why she kept her distance. The more she kept away from other cats, the less she would have to worry about any violence. That made her feel a little better...not really. It was the thought that count, perhaps. Dandelionpaw finally stopped once she reached a small, spacious limit where she wasn’t as close to the other training apprentices. She silently waited for Halfgaze to appear, her heart was thumping, beating in her ears. Dandelionpaw did love to learn...she just didn’t like learning about fighting technique.
When a dragonfly flew above her, Dandelionpaw squinted her eyes. She followed the winged creature as it flew ahead. A broad smile formed on her face lit up by her innocent fascination.

@Beau

Last edited by Brilliance; January 26th, 2018 at 04:13 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:36 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
The training grounds wasn’t Dandelionpaw’s favorite place to visit. It was just as dark as the rest of Shadowclan’s territory, covered by most of the sun, save for a few cracks through the leaves, leaving a delicate piece of light that made Dandelionpaw cherish greatly. Her delicate, sleek frame slowly padded onto the grounds. She winced at battle training. She could practically feel that blow when it landed in the other apprentice’s face. Dandelionpaw knew that she would have to learn to fight someday. She was...she gulped...one day participate in future battles. Starclan forbid such to happen though. Dandelionpaw wasn’t that large of a cat. She was considered paper weight with no strength. Lacking in strength, she believed her heart was the most powerful muscle she possessed. However, her heart wasn’t going to help her survive in battles or fights if she were to find herself in such situation. Maybe, that’s why she kept her distance. The more she kept away from other cats, the less she would have to worry about any violence. That made her feel a little better...not really. It was the thought that count, perhaps. Dandelionpaw finally stopped once she reached a small, spacious limit where she wasn’t as close to the other training apprentices. She silently waited for Halfgaze to appear, her heart was thumping, beating in her ears. Dandelionpaw did love to learn...she just didn’t like learning about fighting technique.
When a dragonfly flew above her, Dandelionpaw squinted her eyes. She followed the winged creature as it flew ahead. A broad smile formed on her face lit up by her innocent fascination.

@Beau
Halfgaze trudged into the training grounds. She was exhausted. She’d been up since dawn organizing patrols and inspecting a hole in the nursery which she’d commissioned a few younger apprentices to patch up. She had promised Dandelionpaw a training session today, knowing she’d been neglecting her poor apprentice a bit since the promotion to deputy. Now that Halfgaze had finally gotten the hang of the new job, she hoped to have more time to spend with the younger cat. Dandelionpaw was a lovely cat, and Halfgaze secretly loved the little weirdo. However, she was far too easily distracted and gentle. Halfgaze was tough on her but only because she worried about her. If Dandelionpaw got herself killed in battle because Halfgaze hadn’t forced her to pay attention during training, the deputy would never forgive herself. Shaking that thought away, Halfgaze looked up and noticed her apprentice sitting alone isn’t the far end, distracted by a dragonfly. Halfgaze sighed and decided to use this as a teachable moment, hurling herself at the younger cat without warning. After her leap and throwing a few sheathed blows, Halfgaze announced, “Training begins now! Your opponent will always take advantage of your distraction and strike!” Halfgaze knew it wasn’t totally fair to attack Dandelionpaw out of the blue without first teaching her any moves, but the apprentice needed to learn not to let herself be so easily distracted. Halfgaze would apologize for being late and for starting without warning later.