Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:48 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:25 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2017, 09:21 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post
{ @Jingle }

Whitekit padded into the leader's den, a smile on his maw as he looked for his mother. Ever since she told him she had her own den, he tried to get his way into it and he finally had. Purring, he looked around, his bi-coloured eyes alight with a friendly sparkle.

"Hey, Mom?" he called, looking around. He padded in further and looked around. "This place is really cool!" he whispered to himself, his eyes wide with an excited, amazed look.
Halestar looked up, eyes squinting at the small kit. She yawned and looked at the entrance, flicking her tail slightly as she saw the small white figure. "Oh hello, Whitekit. What are you doing here?" she asked with a large yawn, standing up quickly and padding over to him.

"Yeah I suppose you could say that." The leader mewed, looking around the small den.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw couldn't stop the purr of amusement that escaped his body as she reacted towards his suggestion. He didn't really see it coming, but he didn't mind it too much. As he awaited her to finish speaking, he managed to cut off the purring before it became rude. "Noo.. I couldn't be the first! You're too sweet to have not been asked beforehand!" he exclaimed in an almost overly dramatic fashion. Afterwards, he waited a little longer, thinking it over before continuing on with his statement. "You don't have to apologize to me, I promise you only have to apologize if you manage to make a rare occurrence happen. If you manage to make me upset, but I promise that's the hardest thing you'll ever do," he winked at her. It was almost a challenge, but not in a legitimate fashion. "So when, where, and with me?" he asked. It was like he was asking the she-cat on a date.
The ginger and white feline cocked her head to the side. Too sweet? Well, she wouldn't say she was sweet at all. But, if he was willing to be so nice to her, then she should accept it in a friendly manner. "Uh, ah... thank you!" She mewed, trying to make her tone as happy as possible. Confusion was strong within the she cat's mind, but she pushed it aside in favor of more friendly-feeling emotions. After all, Cougarsnow absolutely hated to be mean. Or rude. Or anything like that, afraid she would push cats against her instead of being for her. Ohhh... the hardest thing I'll ever do, and I'll probably end up doing it, she thought with a sigh. The feline didn't quite know what to say or do now, and she simply smiled. "Well, guess I don't have to watch it quite as much then," She mewed. At least that time what she had said made sense. Some sense. A little bit of sense? That was her hope, anyways. His next question made her clock her head to the side. Is he... asking me... out? she thought, licking her maw nervously and shifting her weight a little before answering. "Uh... t-tonight, maybe? In... in the t-territory? It's less... less crowded out there, heh..." Her vocal cords tensed and she swallowed before continuing. "And, uh, y-yes?" It sounded more like she was asking a question rather then making a statement. "I-I-I mean... yes." Quickly correcting her mistake, the feline tried to hold her head a little higher.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by Fawn; May 6th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Shinyrobin

"You're welcome. Anyways, I was thinking of going out to train or hunt for a bit, maybe just take a walk. My mentor told me to take a day off, and now I have no idea what to do. I've always spent the days training and hunting and today just feels like the same thing, minus my mentor."

Her blue orbs glittered as she held her tongue wondering if she should ask to come along as well. Yet she found herself simply watching him as he smiled at her.

"Maybe your brother could come along as well. Oatpaw...?"
"I don't think he's with those apprentices, is he?"

She must have become entranced or thats what she thought because she hadn't been paying attention until the "your brother Oatpaw" to which she found herself chuckling. "You mean Oakpaw and if you mean a silly annoying Furball. Then yes, yes he is but I don't think that's what you ment"
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@BluBunny

Stalking through the brush and undergrowth, the senior warrior continued her rapid pacing back and forth, claws extending and retracting every few minutes as she continued to wait for her new apprentice, Ratpaw, to make his arrival. Badgerbite had almost forgotten the thrill of having an apprentice. She could literally tell and teach them anything she wanted, although the she-cat usually masked her somewhat selfish intentions with intense training and "motherly love." It was really just false encouragement and manipulation. The senior warrior stopped pacing and yawned, her large teeth snapping together as she her jaws connected. Badgerbite followed up the yawn by stretching out her body, leaning forward for a good few seconds, before releasing the weight off her back legs, her bottom lowered to the ground. A few cracks riddled the older she-cat, but a relieved noise left her throat all at once.

The tuxedo cat glanced around again, checking to see if Ratpaw had arrived yet. She had an apprentice who had been like this before, always late to practice and training. She remembered being slightly too hard on him, to be honest, Badgerbite had grown a but soft with age, but she wouldn't hesitate for bat his ears if he kept it up.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 22nd, 2017, 02:10 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@BluBunny

Stalking through the brush and undergrowth, the senior warrior continued her rapid pacing back and forth, claws extending and retracting every few minutes as she continued to wait for her new apprentice, Ratpaw, to make his arrival. Badgerbite had almost forgotten the thrill of having an apprentice. She could literally tell and teach them anything she wanted, although the she-cat usually masked her somewhat selfish intentions with intense training and "motherly love." It was really just false encouragement and manipulation. The senior warrior stopped pacing and yawned, her large teeth snapping together as she her jaws connected. Badgerbite followed up the yawn by stretching out her body, leaning forward for a good few seconds, before releasing the weight off her back legs, her bottom lowered to the ground. A few cracks riddled the older she-cat, but a relieved noise left her throat all at once.

The tuxedo cat glanced around again, checking to see if Ratpaw had arrived yet. She had an apprentice who had been like this before, always late to practice and training. She remembered being slightly too hard on him, to be honest, Badgerbite had grown a but soft with age, but she wouldn't hesitate for bat his ears if he kept it up.

Ratpaw's stomach twisted with nerves. His ears flattened as he made his way into the training ground, his mother had kept him this morning by making him fetch her some fresh-kill and cleaning her fur. He grumbled to himself, he wondered if Badgerbite would punish him or not. He spotted his mentor, a small spark of excitement shone in his eyes but quickly disappeared. He bowed his had respectfully at the she-cat. "Forgive me for being late." He said. He kept his eyes towards the ground, expecting to get hit. He focus on the grass beneath his paws and the scents around him. He used this trick whenever his mother was going to hit him, it always helped him block out the pain. He didn't dare look back up at Badgerbite until she spoke again.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaw's stomach twisted with nerves. His ears flattened as he made his way into the training ground, his mother had kept him this morning by making him fetch her some fresh-kill and cleaning her fur. He grumbled to himself, he wondered if Badgerbite would punish him or not. He spotted his mentor, a small spark of excitement shone in his eyes but quickly disappeared. He bowed his had respectfully at the she-cat. "Forgive me for being late." He said. He kept his eyes towards the ground, expecting to get hit. He focus on the grass beneath his paws and the scents around him. He used this trick whenever his mother was going to hit him, it always helped him block out the pain. He didn't dare look back up at Badgerbite until she spoke again.
Badgerbite puffed herself up as she watched the apprentice slink into the clearing. Her burning gaze was focused directly on the Ratpaw, unmoved and unemotional as she contemplated punishing him for being late, but ultimately decided against it. Slowly, the large female cat let her fur lay flat against her body as she shook her head slowly and sat down in front of the apprentice, her tail lashing from side to side. As much as she wanted to box his ears for that being late and that annoyingly submissive demeanor, it would be better to ask first. "Why were you late?" Come to think of it, she should have brought Ratpaw here with her before she left camp. She had been out of the loop for a long time, most of her apprentices were already collecting more than a few moons under their pelts. Her oldest apprentice would be just about close to her age about now. The thought made her shudder involuntarily. Giving her attention back to Ratpaw, the senior warrior rested her tail on his shoulder, her voice dripping honey as she continued. "I'm sorry, I should have fetched you myself. Now sit up and let's get started, none of that." Badgerbite lifted herself up with a grunt and paced in a circle around the young apprentice.

Last edited by Dust; April 22nd, 2017 at 03:09 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Badgerbite puffed herself up as she watched the apprentice slink into the clearing. Her burning gaze was focused directly on the Ratpaw, unmoved and unemotional as she contemplated punishing him for being late, but ultimately decided against it. Slowly, the large female cat let her fur lay flat against her body as she shook her head slowly and sat down in front of the apprentice, her tail lashing from side to side. As much as she wanted to box his ears for that being late and that annoyingly submissive demeanor, it would be better to ask first. "Why were you late?" Come to think of it, she should have brought Ratpaw here with her before she left camp. She had been out of the loop for a long time, most of her apprentices were already collecting more than a few moons under their pelts. Her oldest apprentice would be just about close to her age about now. The thought made her shudder involuntarily. Giving her attention back to Ratpaw, the senior warrior rested her tail on his shoulder, her voice dripping honey as she continued. "I'm sorry, I should have fetched you myself. Now sit up and let's get started, none of that." Badgerbite lifted herself up with a grunt and paced in a circle around the young apprentice.

Ratpaws eyes widen as he realized he wasn't being punished. He looked up slowly, his ears still flat against his head. "My mother had me some some things this morning for her." He said bluntly and quickly. He hated talking about his mother, he just wanted to concentrate on training now. He perked his ears at the mentors apology, 'Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.' He thought. His ears turned to different sides as he followed the she-cat with his eyes. He held his head high, excitement fluttering in his chest. He was determined to show his mother that he was worthy of love. "What will I be learning first, Badgerbite?" He asked, although he tried to hide the excitement in his voice he didn't do that well of a job. He was most excited about battle training, he wanted to show his mother he was strong. He kept his ears turned towards his mentor as he waited to see what he would be taught.

Last edited by BluBunnie; April 22nd, 2017 at 03:18 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Whisperingheart

"Oh, Sorry. Yeah, Oat- I mean Oakpaw." He said, shaking his head as he accidentally said Oatpaw again. "And thats not what im talking about. You know, those apprentices that think theyre warriors even though they're still apprentices. They usually like to take out all their anger and stress and whatever on me for some reason. Maybe because im small and what happened to my parents..." He thought out loud, sighing. "You can come along if you want to. Maybe we could train together or something..."
Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:46 PM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Ratpaws eyes widen as he realized he wasn't being punished. He looked up slowly, his ears still flat against his head. "My mother had me some some things this morning for her." He said bluntly and quickly. He hated talking about his mother, he just wanted to concentrate on training now. He perked his ears at the mentors apology, 'Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.' He thought. His ears turned to different sides as he followed the she-cat with his eyes. He held his head high, excitement fluttering in his chest. He was determined to show his mother that he was worthy of love. "What will I be learning first, Badgerbite?" He asked, although he tried to hide the excitement in his voice he didn't do that well of a job. He was most excited about battle training, he wanted to show his mother he was strong. He kept his ears turned towards his mentor as he waited to see what he would be taught.
What would they learn today? Of course, Badgerbite would learn more about her apprentice and his abilities. What would benefit Ratpaw though? The old cat definitely noticed some hostility in the apprentice when he mentioned his mother. Was he looking for power? Approval? Revenge, even? She could give those to him, not immediately, but with the proper training, she could make this young cat into a fine warrior. Badgerbite flicked her ears back in thought and paced for a dew second longer, before turning back to face Ratpaw, her eyes lit up with intrigue. "Lets start off simple. Show me you claws." It was a very strange request but Badgerbite had an idea.

Last edited by Dust; April 22nd, 2017 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
What would they learn today? Of course, Badgerbite would learn more about her apprentice and his abilities. What would benefit Ratpaw though? The old cat definitely noticed some hostility in the apprentice when he mentioned his mother. Was he looking for power? Approval? Revenge, even? She could give those to him, not immediately, but with the proper training, she could make this young cat into a fine warrior. Badgerbite flicked her ears back in thought and paced for a dew second longer, before turning back to face Ratpaw, her eyes lit up with intrigue. "Lets start off simple. Show me you claws." It was a very strange request but Badgerbite had an idea.
Ratpaw tilted his head to one side as Badgerbite asked him the question. It was strange but he knew not to question her, he unsheathed both his claws and lifted one of his cream colored paws to show her. His claws were small and very thorn-like. Ratpaw wasn't the largest of cats, he had been the smallest kit of his mothers litter and the only one to survive. Ratpaws ears flatten against his head, he hoped his mentor didn't think of him to be weak. "They're small but I am sure I could do a lot of damage anyway." He said with his head raised high. He was going to proof himself, no matter how small or weak he may seem.

Closed Thread