Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Incident. [Willowpaw VA]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:45 PM
Monthly Kudos (April 2024)
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 03:44 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:43 PM
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by ollie
Today 03:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Redpool leaped up in shock, his head back as he gazed worriedly at Harethorn. “You alright?” he asked, his voice unusually soft and gentle, and his yellow eyes wide.
Harethorn looked around frantically for a moment before slowly calming down, eyes closing.
Old April 14th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Cloverwhisker stepped into the Leader's den, her tail hang low to the ground, she was worried she had been a disappointment. She looked at Halestar wondering if the car getting mortally wounded was something to tell her leader, realizing it was she stood slightly taller but found herself lost for words. The small she-cat sighed and started "I organized and went on my first hunting patrol.." She paused and took a breath "Everyone was doing fine and we caught a lot of prey....then Cold heart ran away which I hadn't noted at that moment because I was catching some prey of my own. Then I heard his howls and races to help we brought him back to camp, but I'm not sure if he's going to make it...." She mewed the last part softly her Brown and white back and a bit of her muzzle was covered in the Tom's blood "he had ran off a ledge over looking some rocks... I felt I should tell you.." She finished her ears pinned back to her head ashamed for having failed her leader.
Old April 14th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Didn't Nuke Twolegplace

My Mood: Angry

Ashfire watched this scene from up a tree. He knew that if he was caught here, he would be in trouble. But even after his forced exile, he knew that he would not give up watching over his Clanmates, and life as a prisoner would be better than having to wipe the Clan from his memory.
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:17 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Fleetear lies curled up at an edge of the clearing, his once clear sense of his direction in life clouded and distorted beyond recognition. Feeling like he's completely lost control of things, he lies defeated, taking whatever life throws at him next. I'm not giving up, but what do I do? Nothing's like before, and the kits... He pushes out a sigh, licking his whiskers as he finally takes notice of his hunger.
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:29 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Fleetear lies curled up at an edge of the clearing, his once clear sense of his direction in life clouded and distorted beyond recognition. Feeling like he's completely lost control of things, he lies defeated, taking whatever life throws at him next. I'm not giving up, but what do I do? Nothing's like before, and the kits... He pushes out a sigh, licking his whiskers as he finally takes notice of his hunger.
A smallish kit slipped out of the nursery, his dark chocolate ears flicking around until he spotted him. Fleetear. Trotting over to the older tom, Fallenkit frowned; the warrior seemed too upset, his features appearing too careless, and the young tom know what he was going to would deal an emotional blow. And anyway, the cat had acted as his father. So much so that the kit's siblings had not realized what he did, had not read between the lines.. Fallen knew it would hurt them both when he asked the question, and quite honestly, he was scared of the answer. Nudging the tom with his muzzle, he looked up at Fleetear.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:46 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

A smallish kit slipped out of the nursery, his dark chocolate ears flicking around until he spotted him. Fleetear. Trotting over to the older tom, Fallenkit frowned; the warrior seemed too upset, his features appearing too careless, and the young tom know what he was going to would deal an emotional blow. And anyway, the cat had acted as his father. So much so that the kit's siblings had not realized what he did, had not read between the lines.. Fallen knew it would hurt them both when he asked the question, and quite honestly, he was scared of the answer. Nudging the tom with his muzzle, he looked up at Fleetear.
Fleetear looked to Fallenkit with weary eyes. He wasn't suprised to see the small kit before him, but it did take a moment for him to recall his name. "Hello, Fallenkit." He mews plainly, but his expression does brighten up very slightly. "What are you up to?" He waves his tail slowly, allowing his interest to favor his young one.
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:05 PM
mapless wanderer

Unhappy Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Fleetear looked to Fallenkit with weary eyes. He wasn't suprised to see the small kit before him, but it did take a moment for him to recall his name. "Hello, Fallenkit." He mews plainly, but his expression does brighten up very slightly. "What are you up to?" He waves his tail slowly, allowing his interest to favor his young one.
Feeling a twinge of guilt as he looked at his father's--well, fake father's--face and meowed, voice breaking against his will, "I have a question."

(kill me now. i wrote a one liner. damn. this is bad. im sorry *dies*)
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 14th, 2017, 09:25 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

Feeling a twinge of guilt as he looked at his father's--well, fake father's--face and meowed, voice breaking against his will, "I have a question."

(kill me now. i wrote a one liner. damn. this is bad. im sorry *dies*)
Curious, Fleetear tilts his head. Sensing Fallenkit's discomfort, he lowers his head to him and mews, "No need to be shy about it, you can ask me anything." He drops to his side, inviting the kit to lay beside him if he wanted. Either way, this seemed like a good distraction from his endlessly looping thoughts of Squirrelleap.
Old April 14th, 2017, 10:25 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Curious, Fleetear tilts his head. Sensing Fallenkit's discomfort, he lowers his head to him and mews, "No need to be shy about it, you can ask me anything." He drops to his side, inviting the kit to lay beside him if he wanted. Either way, this seemed like a good distraction from his endlessly looping thoughts of Squirrelleap.
Taking a deep breath, the kit stayed on his paws, shifting uncomfortably. Never before had he come so close to admitting the truth that only he, his mother, and Fleetear could possibly know, the thing that had been hurting him ever since he had put two and two together, what had been tearing the family appart from the seams without anyone but him realizing it. In a sudden moment of courage, he looked the older tom in the eye and said, voice clear and steady yet quiet, "Fleetear, do you know who my real father is?"
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old April 15th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble smiled," sure" she made a mossball and made sure it had no thorns in it and tossed it to Eclipsekit.
Eclipsekit squealed with joy. She stood on her hindlegs only long enough to bat at the ball before falling back on all fours.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Closed Thread