Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
broken bonds, fraying...
by Rose
Last post by iliri
Today 08:41 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:37 PM
A big addition to the...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 08:30 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:27 PM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Hollowpaw let out a mock-growl and tackled the bigger apprentice, his eyes flashing with mischief. "I think I'm pretty good at this!"
Hollowpaws mock-growl of determination triggered her own however before she knew it the smaller apprentice had tackled her and laid in the dirt. "I think I'm pretty good at this!"

"Oh yeah?" she growled playfully using her hind paws to gently knock him off balance as her bodice twisted hoping to throw him off of her and allow her to roll to her paws.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:42 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperingheart View Post
Hollowpaws mock-growl of determination triggered her own however before she knew it the smaller apprentice had tackled her and laid in the dirt. "I think I'm pretty good at this!"

"Oh yeah?" she growled playfully using her hind paws to gently knock him off balance as her bodice twisted hoping to throw him off of her and allow her to roll to her paws.
Hollowpaw gasped as Whisperingpaw twisted out from under him. The breath knocked out of him, the tom staggered to his paws and aimed for a blow (with claws sheathed) on a tender spot in the shoulder. If it hit, the limb would go numb and he would be on track for winning. "Here goes!"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

@Lonestar23
Rusticash entered the Training cave, a thick furred, gray dappled she cat at his side. The feline beside him looked slightly nervous, uneased, anxious. Her soft yellow hues kept darting around the clearing, watching waiting. The tom gave her a gentle nudge, acting playful. "Aw what's wrong? Don't trust me?" He sneered at her. This was it. She had no idea it was coming. Well, she probably knew something was up, but probably not what he was planning. "Look, I'll tell Clawpaw to keep her claws sheathed. And if she doesn't, no warrior ceremony for her, and a good thorough punishment from me. Deal? All we need from you is for you to keep track of her distance jumping, nothing more. If you start to feel uncomfortable, just say something, and I'll stop the session. But Clawpaw's a great cat, she needs to be a warrior, but I needed your help, no one trusts me these days. So what do you say, little sis?" He cooed, cold green eyes glaring at her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 23rd, 2017, 12:57 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Happiness soon shone in the young cats eyes, he had never gotten a real praise before. He nodded to the she-cat, he was going to sharpen his claws as much as possible. A confused look flashed across his face as he was asked to do a defensive stance, he flatten his ears and shook his head. He had watched his other clanmates play fight enough that he thought he knew how to do the defensive stance. Ratpaw imagined he was confronted with an enemy cat, his back arched a bit and he pulled his lips back into a snarl. His tail rose high and keep his claws unsheathed. He kind of felt ridiculous but kept the stance, hoping he didn't look too stupid.
Badgerbite studied the apprentice's stance, her ears falling back against her head and huffed in annoyance as she ignored the other apprentices in the hollow. Where were their mentors? Turning her attention back to her own apprentice, she rested her tail on his muzzle, stifling a bout of laughter, "Defensive doesn't always mean angry, but nice touch." The older cat slowly made her way around Ratpaw, stopping next to his left flank, "Puffing out your fur is a good way to size up the enemy, and never, ever, take someone in battle who's more than half your size. Being a mouse-brain will turn you into crowfood in no time at all. Watch your tail too, it's a good way for your opponent to play a dirty trick if their a fox-heart..." She trailed off lashed her tail before continuing, "You can go ahead and relax now."

Badgerbite continued her slow walk around until she was facing Ratpaw head on, her eyes focused intently on him. "If you get stuck with an opponent who's bigger than you," Her tail whipped back and forth, a coy grin playing across her features. "What do you think you should do?" Her claws unsheathed into the soft soil as she matched his gaze.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 23rd, 2017, 01:23 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Badgerbite studied the apprentice's stance, her ears falling back against her head and huffed in annoyance as she ignored the other apprentices in the hollow. Where were their mentors? Turning her attention back to her own apprentice, she rested her tail on his muzzle, stifling a bout of laughter, "Defensive doesn't always mean angry, but nice touch." The older cat slowly made her way around Ratpaw, stopping next to his left flank, "Puffing out your fur is a good way to size up the enemy, and never, ever, take someone in battle who's more than half your size. Being a mouse-brain will turn you into crowfood in no time at all. Watch your tail too, it's a good way for your opponent to play a dirty trick if their a fox-heart..." She trailed off lashed her tail before continuing, "You can go ahead and relax now."

Badgerbite continued her slow walk around until she was facing Ratpaw head on, her eyes focused intently on him. "If you get stuck with an opponent who's bigger than you," Her tail whipped back and forth, a coy grin playing across her features. "What do you think you should do?" Her claws unsheathed into the soft soil as she matched his gaze.
Ratpaw nodded then stood, relaxing a bit. He kept his head high as he watched Badgerbite, his ears twitched as he thought about her question. "Well, if the warrior is bigger then you that means they could be slower. You could use your faster speed against them. You could also aim for the warriors back, you'll be able to stay on them easier since you're smaller and they'll also have trouble reaching you." He said with little confidence. He wasn't sure if what he said was right, there were plenty of fast big warriors. He realized she had unsheathed his paws, he flicked his ears and pretended not to notice. He figured she was getting ready to either attack him and see how his moves worked or she was going to punish him for getting the answer wrong.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:06 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar looked up, eyes squinting at the small kit. She yawned and looked at the entrance, flicking her tail slightly as she saw the small white figure. "Oh hello, Whitekit. What are you doing here?" she asked with a large yawn, standing up quickly and padding over to him.

"Yeah I suppose you could say that." The leader mewed, looking around the small den.
"Wanted to say hi." he giggled and smiled at her. "You really get your own den? For being a leader? That's soo cool!" he mewed, and then he lunged at her, and layed on her back.

"Can I sleep in here with you, mom? It's loud and crowded in the Nursery, though Duskshine is pretty fun to play with! That is, if she isn't tired." he said, his face going from happy to grumped at his last sentence.

"And what happened to Moondancer? I thought she was your deputy." he added, having heard she had appointed a new deputy after letting Moondancer go.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:10 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

@Shinyrobin

"Mkay then, Lets go."

Happiness glimmered in her azure pools as she rose from her haunches to follow the reddish brown tom. By now most cats were out of their dens and going about their day. Some were sharing tongues and others feasting on prey. However it wasn't long before she realized what her companion Acornpaw had meant.

A growl caught her attention and she turned to see two apprentices that were maybe slightly younger if not her age. They were nestled in where most warriors enjoyed their meals and basked in the sun. It annoyed her. She knew them yet she couldn't come up with their names. The growl that emitted from Acornpaw didn't seem to surprise her and any form of happiness that flooded from her evaporated and her ears were alert. She was on edge. Not growling or hissing but if looks could kill she was sending them a clear warning to back off. "Come on Acornpaw." she spoke softly in a low tone attempting to lead him away from the other two felines.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

@Whisperingheart

Acornpaw sighed and nodded, continuing on his way. He walked out of camp, slowing down and letting Whisperingpaw take the lead.
"Lead the way..." He said, looking back at the apprentices and muttering some words he really shouldnt be saying under his breath.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Hollowpaw gasped as Whisperingpaw twisted out from under him. The breath knocked out of him, the tom staggered to his paws and aimed for a blow (with claws sheathed) on a tender spot in the shoulder. If it hit, the limb would go numb and he would be on track for winning. "Here goes!"
She was ready this time. The dark tabby apprentice stepped just slightly to the right allowing his paw to just brush the edge of her fur without actually tagging her like he had intended. Determination danced in her dark eyes as she rose up onto her hind paws and let her fore paws take aim at the toms face and ears. She of course kept her claws sheathed as that was how you were supposed to spare with one another. Cats that spared with the claws out cause unnecessary harm to each other leaving them both in a weakened state which for the clans could mean many problems and it wasn't worth it.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 07:01 PM

@Shinyrobin

[Leading them to territory]
Closed Thread