Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old June 21st, 2021, 01:58 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ꧁ MountainClan Rp Thread ꧂

@-Skyfall- for all of em

Thorn | mention above | with Spark
The black and white tom padded beside his brother into unfamiliar territory. Keep your eyes peeled, Moron. Got it? he growled to the ginger brother whom was his opposite. He couldn't ever be replaced though, he loved him too much. He kept his ears perked and eyes squinted with distrust for everything he saw. He slunk low to the ground, ready to attack anything that made an intrustworthy movement.

Spark | mention above | with Thorn
The ginger tom skipped beside his brother. He had no worries about danger. This was just a big adventure! He like adventures! Yay! He smiled wide and caught the scent of a she-cat. He, being the friendly cat he was, bounded after the scent ignoring his brother's angry calls. He didn't care, he knew that Thorn would follow him eventually.

Edwind | mention above | alone
The blind kitten could barely walk, being only a moon old. He tried to stumble towards a strong scent of a molly. Maybe she has milk? he thought. He stumbled towards her scent, not noticing there was a stream seperating them. He tumbled out of the undergrowth and fell into the stream. It wasn't deep, but he could barely touch. He squealed and hoped the molly would help him. The current was too strong, but he was weak and he was trying his hardest not to get swept away.

Tanya | mention above | alone
The russet tabby knew she was in somone else's territory. She just didn't care. She was licking a paw when an adult molly, much bigger than her, approached. She glanced up through her lashes. One second. she said annoyedly. She passed the paw over her ear and began grooming her chest. She finished that then looked up. What do you want?
[Like I said, Ms. Sassafras]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; June 21st, 2021 at 01:59 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 09:35 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurz View Post
The harsh mountain wind buffeted Sun's fur, he padded along the cliff, welcoming the fresh snow. He loved the snow! It was his favorite thing other than birds. Oh how he wished to fly some day! He had been dreaming about it, despite knowing that it was impossible for a cat to fly.

The large norwegian cat trotted over to a rock, crouching apon it in the a tree's shade. His eyes caught something, a fiery amber gaze. Who was that?

@-Skyfall-
Emberstar smelled a cat. She looked up, and saw a large cat crouching on a rock. Stepping back into a defensive posture, she narrowed her eyes, slits. Who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post

~Quail~
The Blue-grey tabby lifted her head, to notice the leader. The gentle breeze ruffled the leaves on the ground, and her fur ruffle gently. She slowly took a few steps toward the cat. She cautiously asked, "What's your name?" Her golden eyes gleamed curiously as she looked at the leader. She stretched her hind legs and made a gentle smile at the cat.
My name is Emberstar, leader of MountainClan. A very vacant MountainClan. She added silently, her lips twisted upwards, traitorous in her struggle to remain impartial. This cat was instantly on her good side and she relaxed slightly. Not to play the fool, her guard was still up. And yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post

Shell
she/her
@-Skyfall-

Shell tilted her head. That cat was huge. 'MountainClan? What's MountainClan?' she asked, staying calm like she always did. She wasn't the one to make a fuss about everything.
The way this cat answered was bewildering. Emberstar considered this reaction quite dull, of course she hadn't expected the cat to be completely awestruck, but a little emotion wouldn't hurt.

MountainClan is my Clan, a group of cats- like a family- who protect and serve each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Mud and Dirt, the two messy Siblings |

Mud stopped in her tracks, she was right, a cat! But then, as Dirt came, This she-cat said.

' 'It could be a bad idea, Depends on why you're here' '

Mud was unsure whether this was a threat or not, but if it was, she was willing to throw paws, and even considered doing so right at that moment. Dirt was a bit more, smarter than Mud in this regard, seeing it as a potential threat as well, but not wanting to put them in danger, so he decided to start the talking. ' 'Well, me and my sister are searching for a new, safer place to be, we used to live somewhere else but it was a lot more dangerous, a lot of racket from twolegs and dogs in the area.' '

Mud looked to her brother, for being such a scaredy cat, she wasn't the one he expected to talk first. She then recognized that Dirt was probably doing the better thing by talking to this cat peacefully, and decided to add on. ' 'Indeed, prey was also scarce in the area, so we just left, we've been searching for days now but, we're not really sure where to go.' ' If this cat attacked them, then surely Mud could put up a fight, right?

| @-Skyfall- also, I drew and image as to what Dirt and Mud look like so you can get an idea of their appearances, you can find them in my characters album.
The veiled threat seemed to slightly shake them, but not in the way a potential attacker would. More like a cat who wanted no conflict. If the intentions were sincere, or if these cats were good actors, had yet to be determined.

So you're looking for a new place to stay, hm? Have you ever heard of the 'Clans'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
@-Skyfall- for all of em

Thorn | mention above | with Spark
The black and white tom padded beside his brother into unfamiliar territory. Keep your eyes peeled, Moron. Got it? he growled to the ginger brother whom was his opposite. He couldn't ever be replaced though, he loved him too much. He kept his ears perked and eyes squinted with distrust for everything he saw. He slunk low to the ground, ready to attack anything that made an intrustworthy movement.

Spark | mention above | with Thorn
The ginger tom skipped beside his brother. He had no worries about danger. This was just a big adventure! He like adventures! Yay! He smiled wide and caught the scent of a she-cat. He, being the friendly cat he was, bounded after the scent ignoring his brother's angry calls. He didn't care, he knew that Thorn would follow him eventually.

Edwind | mention above | alone
The blind kitten could barely walk, being only a moon old. He tried to stumble towards a strong scent of a molly. Maybe she has milk? he thought. He stumbled towards her scent, not noticing there was a stream seperating them. He tumbled out of the undergrowth and fell into the stream. It wasn't deep, but he could barely touch. He squealed and hoped the molly would help him. The current was too strong, but he was weak and he was trying his hardest not to get swept away.

Tanya | mention above | alone
The russet tabby knew she was in somone else's territory. She just didn't care. She was licking a paw when an adult molly, much bigger than her, approached. She glanced up through her lashes. One second. she said annoyedly. She passed the paw over her ear and began grooming her chest. She finished that then looked up. What do you want?
[Like I said, Ms. Sassafras]
|Thorn and Spark|

Emberstar was out, once more, not much to do in an empty camp, and her eyes were narrowed with an apprehensive glare. Then.... this seemingly drugged ginger cat skipped over to her. Skipped! She didn't know what to make of this, but {un}fortunately, this cat was not alone.

Um... hello?

|Edwin|

The smoky gray molly was padding through the forest, when she saw a kit in the stream! It was a tiny kit, too, and was close to being swept away, the poor little scrap. Lurching forward, she landed in the stream, and bent over and picked the kit up. Carrying him back to the shore, she began licking him to try and dry/warm him up. After a moment, she paused. Are you okay?

|*sigh* Tanya|

Emberstar saw this pretty cat sitting up on a rock, and narrowed her eyes. One second............... What do you want? The disrespect! She forced herself to remain impartial, no matter how hard it was.

Hello. How are you on this nice morning?
Old June 22nd, 2021, 09:50 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post

Emberstar smelled a cat. She looked up, and saw a large cat crouching on a rock. Stepping back into a defensive posture, she narrowed her eyes, slits. Who are you?

My name is Emberstar, leader of MountainClan. A very vacant MountainClan. She added silently, her lips twisted upwards, traitorous in her struggle to remain impartial. This cat was instantly on her good side and she relaxed slightly. Not to play the fool, her guard was still up. And yours?
The way this cat answered was bewildering. Emberstar considered this reaction quite dull, of course she hadn't expected the cat to be completely awestruck, but a little emotion wouldn't hurt.

MountainClan is my Clan, a group of cats- like a family- who protect and serve each other.
The veiled threat seemed to slightly shake them, but not in the way a potential attacker would. More like a cat who wanted no conflict. If the intentions were sincere, or if these cats were good actors, had yet to be determined.

So you're looking for a new place to stay, hm? Have you ever heard of the 'Clans'?

|Thorn and Spark|

Emberstar was out, once more, not much to do in an empty camp, and her eyes were narrowed with an apprehensive glare. Then.... this seemingly drugged ginger cat skipped over to her. Skipped! She didn't know what to make of this, but {un}fortunately, this cat was not alone.

Um... hello?

|Edwin|

The smoky gray molly was padding through the forest, when she saw a kit in the stream! It was a tiny kit, too, and was close to being swept away, the poor little scrap. Lurching forward, she landed in the stream, and bent over and picked the kit up. Carrying him back to the shore, she began licking him to try and dry/warm him up. After a moment, she paused. Are you okay?

|*sigh* Tanya|

Emberstar saw this pretty cat sitting up on a rock, and narrowed her eyes. One second............... What do you want? The disrespect! She forced herself to remain impartial, no matter how hard it was.

~Quail~
"I-I'm Quail," she mewed. She felt a little better with this cat, but still didn'twant to be attacked, so she kept her guard up. She slowed down her tail, relaxing, she mewed, "What's;MountainClan?" Her pupils were round again as she said this, showing that she was calmer.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 10:29 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

Sun eyed the Maine Coon calmly, sitting up. The cat wrapped his fluffy brindled tail around his paws. The mollie had a authority-like tone and look about her, one he could respect. With as much politeness he could muster, Sun replied to the cat's question. "Sun, a loner, mind you." His pale green hues seemed to glow as meet those fiery green depths. "You look like a cat who has authority, perhaps you are a leader, of a group? Hm.." Sun licked a paw and drew it calmly over his ear. If this cat was looking for potential members of her group, then Sun'd join her. He was quite gifted in the medicine department. If she neaded a healer, he'd (hopefully) be a first choice for that role/rank.

@-Skyfall-

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; June 22nd, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2021, 11:20 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

|Thorn and Spark|

Um... hello?

|Edwin|

|*sigh* Tanya|

Thorn | quote above | with Spark and Emberstar
The tuxedo tom straightened now. This molly seemed to be the owner of the territory. He bowed his head, as if shameful. I'm Thorn. This is my brother. We were only passing through, but if you want us to do something else I understand.

Spark | quote above | with Thorn and Emberstar
The ginger tom smiled, nodding along to Thorn's words. Yep! And I'm Spark! What's your name? I'm really excited to find a new home! Too bad our old one burned down. But if that hadn't happened we wouldn't have met you! I always like meeting new cats! he completely ignored Thorn's glare of disdain.

Edwin | quote above | with Emberstar
He coughed, releasing most of his swallowed water. He shivered from the cold water, but was rapidly warming up. He soon turned off his side so he was on his belly and closer to the molly's warmth. I'm- a cough otay, I duess. he croaked.

Tanya | quote above | with Emberstar
She smirked, I'm fine. Now, I hate to repeat myself, but what do you want? she said. She looked at the obviously older molly with annoyance. She flicked her tail impatiently.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old June 22nd, 2021, 12:11 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Mud and Dirt, the two messy Siblings |

The two looked at eachother, with confused glances. They surprisingly never heard of the clans. ' 'No, I don't believe we have, are you in one or something?' ' Mud finally asked after a period of silence, this did intrigue her. Dirt looked over to Ember once again, he didn't say anything, but maybe this could be a good opportunity?

| @~-kyfall-

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old June 23rd, 2021, 12:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:

Shell gave a little nod, still looking up at the cat with a little fear - even though she wasn't the one to be scared of everything, the cat was gigantic. Ok. she meowed. That sounds really nice... the she-cat added dreamily. Watching out for each other, protect each other - she wanted such friends. But no, her 'friends' had betrayed her fully.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 23rd, 2021, 01:25 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

As the night grew darker, a queen and her kit walked along the border of MountainClan, winch they didn't know anything about, or that it was there. The kit whined, hungry and tried, and mother of the kit, Dorthy, tried to calm it.

@-Skyfall-

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old September 11th, 2021, 07:12 AM

My Mood: Talented

Flame wandered into the camp