Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 14th, 2020, 11:23 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Thumbs down Re: ꧁ Flickering Leaves ꧂

꧁ Spark of Burning Flame-Open ꧂

A tom sat down and looked at his paws. This tom was Spark of Burning Flame. Usually called Spark. Spark shook his head. Why was this place here? Who had made the Tribe of Flickering Leaves? Thats what he wanted to know.
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:53 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ꧁ Flickering Leaves ꧂

[private]
[Mothers' Den]
[ @Sootsplash ]

Leaf That Falls Into The Unknown looked down at the misty clouds near the edge of the Mothers' Den. Just endless mists...
"Wow, I can't see anything!" she said, turning to Seed and her mother. "I wonder if there's anything out there?"

Last edited by Shade.; June 15th, 2020 at 10:57 AM.
Old June 15th, 2020, 10:59 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

[private]
[Mothers' Den]
[ @Shadeleaf]
"There is many things out there," Memory purred, "But not below the treetops. Under the treetops, you fall to the afterworld." Memories of the forgotten rain's eyes were cloudy, and her gaze was revealing. "T-the AFTERWORLD?" Seed that slowly falls whimpered. But w-what if we fall?

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old June 15th, 2020, 11:07 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

[private]
[Mothers' Den]
[ @Sootsplash ]

"Don't worry, you just have to be careful." Leaf reassured her sister. "Is the aftrworld really down there? Why? What do the dead cats do? Does the healer know?" she asked excitedly. She wanted to go everywhere and explore everything. She couldn't help but wonder what was out there...

Last edited by Shade.; June 15th, 2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old June 16th, 2020, 12:35 PM
all that i’ll ever need

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ꧁ Flickering Leaves ꧂

[ @Slushie @Puddle~ ]
[ private- council meeting area ]

Leaf snorted and got to his paws. He was done waiting for Song- if she didn’t think that choosing a new emperor or empress was important than she didn’t need to be a part of the choosing. He prepared himself for the discord of the others, knowing they’d dislike having the healer take over their meeting but he was involved for a reason. Pfft- they needed a whole council to make decisions that he himself docile make ten times faster alone.

“Let’s get this started. If Song doesn’t find the choosing important than we should wait for her. Who are the candidates?”

Last edited by dionysus; June 16th, 2020 at 04:32 PM.
Old June 16th, 2020, 03:23 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[private]
[council meeting area]
[ @Beau @Slushie @Fallen One ]

Vine frowned as Leaf went ahead and took the lead, beginning the meeting despite a council member being absent. Who made him the leader? Although, the other tom did have a good point. The vigil for Fire needed to be held tonight, which meant that they needed to come to a conclusion on a replacement before that time. They couldn't spend all day waiting around for Song to show up.

"If I recall correctly, then the probable contenders are Breeze That Wanders in the Night and Lightning That Flashes in a Storm." He gave a slight moment of pause before continuing, allotting some time for the other two to start formulating their choices in their heads.

Once he felt a decent amount of time had been given, he continued on. "I suppose I'll go ahead and start off with my personal preference. I view Breeze as a potentially more fit candidate for the role of emperor. He seems to be a wise cat who will make good decisions for the tribe as a whole, despite being a tad bit younger than Lightning. I also simply can't picture Lightning as emperor. His dynamic is rather... flat, to put it nicely. I can't quite predict how he'll behave if given the power."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 16th, 2020, 06:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[private]
[council meeting area]
[ @Beau @Puddle~ ]

Talon scowled. Why was Leaf taking the lead? Who'd died and made him emperor? Talon opened his mouth to ask the Healer to hush and let the REAL Council take matters under control, but Vine was already moving on.
Breeze was a candidate? Seriously? The flirty tom was hardly old enough to even be considered, and far too carefree, if you asked Talon. They shifted on their paws, considering. Lightning was much older, ad much more life experience, but frankly, Talon didn't know him all that well. They were able to figure out how Breeze would react if given a position of rule, but Lightning? Talon had no clue.
After a moment's silence, Talon nodded. "Breeze does seem like the better of the two," they said. "He's young and inexperienced, and kind of distracted, but I think we would be able to help him. What about you, Leaf?" They turned their blue gaze to blink at the Healer expectantly.
Old June 16th, 2020, 07:03 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Slushie @Puddle~ ]
[ private- council meeting area ]

Leaf ignored the sour looks and started pacing the meeting area. The two candidates seemed a bit odd to the healer but he honestly didn’t care enough to suggest anyone else. Vine and Talon both made some valid points and Leaf nodded along with his usual scowl. Breeze or Lightning. Breeze or Lightning. Lightning was older and more experienced- the conventional candidate. Breeze was more of a wild card but Leaf was interested in seeing where he went.

“Well, the wise old council has spoken and their word is law- and I’m not just saying that because Breeze is possibly the most handsome tom in the whole tribe. So are we unanimous? Gotta put it to a vote? Cause I’d like to go mourn for a bit before I have to announce our new emperor and release Fire to Smoke Above Water.”

Without waiting for the responses, Leaf headed for the exit.

Last edited by dionysus; June 16th, 2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old June 17th, 2020, 11:39 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

[private]
[council meeting area]
[ @Beau @Slushie ]

A subtle flicker of a glare flashed within Vine's gaze as Leaf spoke. Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the nest today. It irked him just a tad how demeaning Leaf's manner was, but in all honesty, he couldn't really blame the healer. Partly because his wanting to mourn Fire was expected, and partly because... well, this was how he always was. Nothing too out of the ordinary here. It had been a rough day for all of them, and all this stress of running on a tight schedule wasn't helping. As Leaf stomped off towards the exit, Vine simply waited in silence, waiting until he was out of earshot before turning to Talon.

"Well then. That's classic Leaf for ya. But, I suppose I'll be off as well. See you tonight at the vigil." Dipping his head politely, the swirled tabby tom padded calmly out of the meeting area.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 17th, 2020, 03:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Thumbs down Re: ꧁ Flickering Leaves ꧂

[ open- Smoke Above Water’s Temple ]

Leaf strode along the walkway toward the temple of Smoke Above Water and solemnly entered the dim depths. Despite his position as healer and his close connection to the gods, Leaf wasn’t the most respectful cat. He believed in the gods but didn’t see them as perfect. To be fair, Leaf wasn’t respectful toward anyone. That was what had sparked his friendship with Fire, ironically. She must have gotten sick of boring, respectful conversations. She hadn’t been the type to want cats throwing themselves at her paws.

The temple was eerily quiet and the soft shuffling of Leaf’s paws sounded to loud to his ears as he slowly walked toward the motionless figure in the center of the floor and he cringed, remembering her delirious screams as she succumbed to infection. Fire was surrounded by offerings for her to take with her to Smoke Above Water’s territory. There was plenty of prey for Smoke Above Water to take his share and Fire would certainly be allowed to pass into paradise. Would cats leave him offerings when he died? Would he be united with her one day?

Sighing, Leaf looked through the entrance to gauge the time. He had a bit before the Rise of Smoke Above Water yet and he sat wearily beside the body of his friend. The bengal crumbled to the ground and lay with his nose touched to her cool fur, letting their memories float through his mind.

Last edited by dionysus; June 17th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.