Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old April 11th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: 🌸Blossom Clan🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
Acceptex And sure
Thank you!
Old April 11th, 2017, 11:36 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
Welcome to Blossom Clan little one. Here we are kind and gentle like a flower petal but strike like thorns. We live in a forest full of cherry blossom trees and willow trees. We prey on mice, squirrels, salmon and trout as well as other terrestrial animals. There is a river to the west of camp and a meadow north, plains south, and mountains east! We hope you will join here. But always watch out for dangers, for many can come.

Prophecies: None yet

Leader Thornstar ( @Helpingpotato )
Deputy reserved
Elders open
Senior Warriors open
Warriors Dragonclaw ( @Helpingpotato )
Apprentices Tulippaw ( @Helpingpotato )
Kits blast kit, lion kit, Rosekit, violet kit ( all played by @Helpingpotato )
Queens Storkeye ( @ helpingpotato )
Prisoners open

Form:
Name
Rp example (if I've role played with u, u don't have to.)
Mate
Rank
Crush
Other
Questions
Suggestions
Plot/prophecy ideas
Name:Cherrypaw//Cherryblossom
Personality: Cherry is very determined and brave. She will always stand u pfor what she thinks is right, even confronting the leader
Appearance: Cherrypaw is a mixture of red and a creamy gold wth a wit underbelly. a white splash covers her muzzle.
Rp example (if I've role played with u, u don't have to.): Cherrypaw struggled to her feet and faced her opponent. She could feel every cut, every bruise, the opened wound on her face burning like fire. She had never fought this way before, and she had hoped she would never have to. One thing was for sure, however. She wasn't backing down.
Mate:Open
Crush:Blaze? It that alright Mystical?
Other:She isn't clan born. She was found at the edge of camp by a warrior
Questions:Is there any possibility she could be deputy much later on?
Suggestions:Maybe there could be a flood, or the camp could get invaded by one of the other fan clans or foxes
Plot/prophecy ideas:Not at the moment

Old April 12th, 2017, 05:24 AM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post
Personality: Cherry is very determined and brave. She will always stand u pfor what she thinks is right, even confronting the leader
Appearance: Cherrypaw is a mixture of red and a creamy gold wth a wit underbelly. a white splash covers her muzzle.
Rp example (if I've role played with u, u don't have to.): Cherrypaw struggled to her feet and faced her opponent. She could feel every cut, every bruise, the opened wound on her face burning like fire. She had never fought this way before, and she had hoped she would never have to. One thing was for sure, however. She wasn't backing down.
Suggestions:Maybe there could be a flood, or the camp could get invaded by one of the other fan clans or foxes

I'm fine with that, just remember he's a prisoner :3
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Cat (Star :3) View Post

Acceptedddd
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Peeps we can start all my cats r open for rp, just mention me. And thorns mate will be open due to rosepets inactivity and after a little while deputy will be open again, thanks!
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Amazing Art By Woly

Frostcoat woke, starting to yawn, but it was cut off by several coughs. The frail sick cat sat up, cramps causing him agony. He hissed with pain as he made short and painful looking movements out of the den as the cramps started to leave his legs. The white elderly tom sighed with relief as he grabbed a crow. Frostcoat sat down, hoping somecat would join him.

Last edited by New Adventures; April 12th, 2017 at 11:22 AM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Blaze slept in the Prisoner's Den. He had been a prisoner for about two moons, and he already had some cuts and bruises on him. Since then he had kept an ear up when he was sleeping to ensure that no one would walk in and torture him in his sleep.
Soon, his eyes opened a bit, showing that he was waking up from his nap. His eyes opened slowly until they were fully open. When they did, he yet out a yawn, and got up to stretch, still being on alert. After stretching, he sat and waited for someone to bring him some prey without him having to steal some himself.
Old April 12th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Monokuma View Post
Blaze slept in the Prisoner's Den. He had been a prisoner for about two moons, and he already had some cuts and bruises on him. Since then he had kept an ear up when he was sleeping to ensure that no one would walk in and torture him in his sleep.
Soon, his eyes opened a bit, showing that he was waking up from his nap. His eyes opened slowly until they were fully open. When they did, he yet out a yawn, and got up to stretch, still being on alert. After stretching, he sat and waited for someone to bring him some prey without him having to steal some himself.
Frostcoat waited, and waited, and waited. The sick tom sighed, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. He decided to talk to the prisoner. Frostcoat took the remains of the crow and headed off. The former deputy entered the den, dipping his head in greetings. "Good mor-" His meow was cut off by a fit off coughing while he scooted the crow over. "Good morning, Blaze." He finished, sitting back up.

Last edited by New Adventures; April 12th, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old April 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashingtail View Post
Frostcoat waited, and waited, and waited. The sick tom sighed, curling his fluffy tail around his paws. He decided to talk to the prisoner. Frostcoat took the remains of the crow and headed off. The former deputy entered the den, dipping his head in greetings. "Good mor-" His meow was cut off by a fit off coughing while he scooted the crow over. "Good morning, Blaze." He finished, sitting back up.

Blaze kept on waiting for someone to bring some food and then watched as Frostcoat entered the den. He listened as the cat coughed mid-sentence and said good morning to him, replying with, "Morning...Here to torture me?" He wasn't going to act too friendly to everyone due to his status and the tortures that were done to him, but he didn't let that go too far.
Old April 12th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical Monokuma View Post
Blaze kept on waiting for someone to bring some food and then watched as Frostcoat entered the den. He listened as the cat coughed mid-sentence and said good morning to him, replying with, "Morning...Here to torture me?" He wasn't going to act too friendly to everyone due to his status and the tortures that were done to him, but he didn't let that go too far.
[/CENTER]
"No, no, I don't have that authority, I gave that up when I resigned from the position of deputy, and nor is that why I am here." He meowed, flicking his tail in the direction of the crow. "You need food anyway." Frostcoat scooted it toward the prisoner once more. "If it were up to me, I would give you more. I believe it cruel to treat a prisoner as if they are scums who broke the code a million times. Most cats outside the clan haven't even heard of it."

Last edited by New Adventures; April 12th, 2017 at 06:32 PM.