Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default ✗ ✘☾ AirClan ☽ ✘✗

~AirClan~

There was once a cat in DewClan named Dovecloud. She was a loyal warrior, but it is said she did not feel much at home in the place whom offered her safety. She stayed with DewClan until she was 23 moons of age, acting normally. She caught extra prey for her clan, being a strong, loyal warrior of DewClan. Until now. She traveled to the other side of the Sunrise Meadow, exhausted and hungry. But nothing could stop her determination. She started her own clan, AirClan. She worked hard to make a camp by herself, but with the stars' help, she managed it. She caught prey and thanked the stars for it's life, gobbling it down from all of her hard work. Her Clan was becoming more and more complete, all that she needed were the cats. But the cats came in their time. Dovecloud grew into a skilled builder, and a skilled medicine cat. We are blessed to have her. You have your own path that you follow, Ashpaw. You just have to find it first. Now good night, my dear.

Anouncements
AirClan Has A Rival: DewClan!!!
The Roleplay Has Not Yet Started

Territory
Sandy Hollow- Where the grass abruptly stops and sand takes it's place. There is one rock that is settled into the left side of the Sandy Hollow, it's side bumpy yet smooth. Sandy Hollow gets its name from the sand on the ground of the training area.

Sunshine Meadow- It's a small meadow that got it's name because cats like to wake up and lay in the early sunshine, seeing the rising sun as a beautiful masterpiece in the sky while they are enjoying the weak rays of sunlight shining. DewClan cats call the meadow Sunrise meadow, but AirClan calls it the Sunshine meadow. They prey they usually hunt there is pheasants and mice, and the occasional other prey that scurries along the grass. AirClan cats also like watching the gentle touch of light decorate the tips of the grass.

Starlit Rock- A rock that sits proudly in a clearing in AirClan territory. It is large, and during night, when the moon shines on it, it glitters happily. Some cats like to stay up until they see the sight, but others just go to sleep. It is about a half day's journey from Sunshine Meadow.

Camp

Leader's Den- A hollowed out den under the roots of an oak tree. There are hardly any oak trees where AirClan territory is, so when Dovecloud found this one, she knew it was special. She put the Leader's Den close to the Oak, but not next to it. There is earth that is cliff-like above the Leader's Den. It is called the High-Cliff, where the leader makes announcements.

Medicine Cat Den- The medicine cat den is also a hollowed out den with things marking the entrance. It is next to the safest part of camp, so the sick or injured cats don't get threatened by danger.

Apprentices' Den- It is a low-hanging bush. For extra space, they made a small hollowed out den behind the bush, atop it a fallen tree. It's close to the warriors' den, and is near the gorse intertwined with bramble leaves camp entrance.

Warriors' Den- The Warriors' Den is a large pile of comfy rocks and leafs, complete with nests. It is located near the apprentices' den.

Nursery- It's a large bramble patch with a 2 trees around it. It's very airy, and is next to the most enforced part of camp.

Elders' Den- A fallen log near the Warriors' Den.

A little note on time
Every Wednesday is one moon. One Week Is Two Moons.

~Warrior Ceremonies ~

~Apprentice Ceremonies ~

~News~

Omens: None
Prophecies: None
Deaths: None

Form(s)-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: Optional
Relations: Optional
Other:
~~~--~~~---~~~
My Form(s):
Name: Dovecloud
Rank- Medicine Cat
Appearance- A light-gray she-cat with blue eyes. She has darker bits of gray that significantly but randomly decorate her fur. Her tail is quite fluffy, and her ears are small. Sort of like this but older:

Personality- She's a quiet, timid cat. She's shy, and doesn't talk much with cats she isn't too close to. As a kit, she dreaded breaking the rules and leaving camp, and as of right now, she loves helping elders with moss issues and giving them prey. They are part of the clan, and every clan member deserves equal respect, so she doesn't see why apprentices might even begin to dread it. She is a quick-learner due to her not talking very much, as well. She is very observant and notices things quickly. Though she doesn't talk to people she isn't very close to very much, she will talk your ear off if you're her friend. She can be sharp and defensive of herself or her friends, but she keeps to herself most of the time.
Relations- Brother: Open.... None....
Sister: Open... None....
Mother: Morningrain [Dead]
Father: Quietleaf [Dead]

Mate: Not Allowed / None
Love Interest: None
Best Friend:Open
Friend:Open
Enemy:Open
Nemesis: Open
Apprentice: Open
Mentor: Flowerpetal [Dead]
Kits: None / Not Allowed
Kin: Open...

Name- Branchstar
Appearance- Hai
Personality- Working On It
Bio:
Relations:
Mother- Lakeshade [Dead]
Father- Jaggedleaf [Dead]

Mate- None // Open
Love Interest: None
Best Friend: Dovecloud // Open
Friends: Open
Enemy: Open // None
Nemesis: Open // None
Apprentice: None
Previous Mentor: Shineberry
Kits: None
Kin: Open.....

Last edited by Hopekit; June 17th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ✗ ✘☾ AirClan ☽ ✘✗

@Hopekit
Name: Sunpaw
Appearance:
Sunpaw is a beautiful yellowish sandy molly. There are dark orange stripes along her back, and tail, however the rest of her body is a solid sandy color. Her fur is soft and sleek, also extremely short, she has a hard time staying warm. Her eyes are amber, and have a fierce look about them
Personality:
Sunpaw looks like a soft warm and caring cat. But she has a menacing side, I'm not saying she's not those things, but I am saying, don't mess with her! Some say she should come with a warning sign. Some say she can explode. Neither of these are true, but she can have a bad temper.
Bio:
Relations: Dovecloud(Possible Mentor)
Other: Can med cats have mates?
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:58 AM

The warrior code and the medicine cat code are followed by AirClan, however, Branchstar has one exception. If the medicine cat is female, she may have a mate, but she may not have kits.

Last edited by Hopekit; June 17th, 2017 at 11:59 AM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

@Hopekit
Name: Sunpaw
Appearance:
Sunpaw is a beautiful yellowish sandy molly. There are dark orange stripes along her back, and tail, however the rest of her body is a solid sandy color. Her fur is soft and sleek, also extremely short, she has a hard time staying warm. Her eyes are amber, and have a fierce look about them
Personality:
Sunpaw looks like a soft warm and caring cat. But she has a menacing side, I'm not saying she's not those things, but I am saying, don't mess with her! Some say she should come with a warning sign. Some say she can explode. Neither of these are true, but she can have a bad temper.
Bio:
Relations: Dovecloud(Possible Mentor)
Other: Can med cats have mates?
Accepted!

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
The warrior code and the medicine cat code are followed by AirClan, however, Branchstar has one exception. If the medicine cat is female, she may have a mate, but she may not have kits.
Alright.
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:00 PM

I literally just read one of the warrior books about one of the medicine cats having a mate and then having kits and then she had to give her kits away... :P

Last edited by Hopekit; June 17th, 2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:13 PM

Allegiances:
Leader: Branchstar- Bloop

Deputy: Duskwind- A reddish tom with reddish-brown streaks in his fur. Has lighter red paws and tail tip. Deep, stormy, blue-gray eyes top his look.

Medicine Cat: Dovecloud - A light-gray she-cat with blue eyes. She has darker bits of gray that significantly but randomly decorate her fur. Her tail is quite fluffy, and her ears are small. Her fur is soft, and she is long-furred. Her eyes prefer to shine like stars other than dull like rocks, but they occasionally give up their shine because the moment is too serious for happiness.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Sunpaw- A beautiful yellowish sandy molly. There are dark orange stripes along her back, and tail, however the rest of her body is a solid sandy color. Her fur is soft and sleek, also extremely short, so she has a hard time staying warm. Her eyes are amber, and have a fierce look about them.

Warriors:
Apprentices: Wrenpaw- Beep

Queens: Bluewing- (according to the picture..) A greyish blue cat with blue eyes.

Kits: Acornkit- (according to the picture...) A small kit with grayish fur. She has dark brown splotches on her fur.
Hemlockkit- A dark brown mackerel tabby with lighter paws and underbelly, complete with a pair of dark green eyes.

Kits Without Mothers :c : Jay- Lighter gray with Darker tabby markings and green eyes
Aspen- A dark gray kit with black tabby markings on his face. Darker gray markings on his back compliment him, and he has stunning emerald eyes.
Ember- A pitch black molly with a reddish brown belly. She has a set of brown eyes.
Cloud- Adorable Cloud

Elders:

Last edited by Hopekit; June 18th, 2017 at 10:11 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: bluewing
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...ict&ajaxhist=0
Personality: tbrp
Relations: brothers open, kits open, mate open.
Other:

Name: acornkit
Appearance: http://t11.deviantart.net/Q687IVmLUp...am-d5bors9.png
Relations: open
Other:

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
Name: bluewing
Appearance: https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...ict&ajaxhist=0
Relations: brothers open, kits open, mate open.
Other:

Name: acornkit
Appearance: http://t11.deviantart.net/Q687IVmLUp...am-d5bors9.png
Relations: open
Other:
Accepted!
Old June 17th, 2017, 04:58 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Imma apply for deputy later, ok)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]