Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old July 5th, 2017, 10:57 PM
Mx.Kass

My Mood: Amazed
Default ℒ𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Lotus Clan, Clan of the graceful and patient.

Welcome to Lotus Clan, a clan of patience, grace, and mercy. We are strong-willed and lithe. We are merciful and graceful. We are unique in that we have lightly colored pelts for the most part, and even oddly colored ones, usually pastel colors. The deputies of our clan gain one life, so they have 2. We do not seeing dying as an end to our lives, but as a beginning to a new next life.

Current Plot(s)

Territory(Southern Asian Rain Forest)

Lotus Pond
The Lotus PonD is where we go to meet our ancestors, for our leaders and deputies to gain their lives, and our medicine cats to gain knowledge and insight from Star Clan. It is a dark blue pond covered in lotus flowers and leaves. Kois live in this pond and we leave them be, seeing them as wise ancestors of ours.
Training/Sunning Clearing.
There is another clearing close to camp that is used for sunbathing and training of apprentices.
Misc
There are many river and cavesystems and ponds scattered around our territory.

BORDER
The south and east of our territory is outlined by a large river system, and the north and west is outlined by dirt paths that seems to have been made by humans.

Camp

Our camp is based in the depths of a Southern Asian Rain Forest. It is safe under the cover of lush greenery and the canopy of trees. On the very south side of the camp, there is a small pond that's fed by a small waterfall. This is where moss is collected and is also used for drinking water. Our Fresh kill pile is placed in the middle of our camp, on a bed of moss encircled by garlic vines to repel insects.

Dens

There is a shallow cave on the east side of the camp that has tunnels that lead to the dens. Ferns, bird feathers, and moss make up our beds. The Warriors den connected to a tunnel on the west side, and the apprentice den in close to it on the same wall. The elders den is connected to the back wall, as well as the nursery. The leaders den is on the east wall and instead of a tunnel it is just a hallowing in the wall, big enough for a nest and a little bit more. the entrance is draped over by vines and lichen.

Prey

• Geckos
  • Lizards
  • Fish-no kois
  • Fruits, like Papaya and Bananas if we can get them
  • Frogs
  • Mice

Enemies
  • Snakes
  • Spiders
  • Poinson Dart Frog
  • Piranhas
  • Bullet Ants

Herbs

Since we live in a different biome from most clans, we have aGoogle Doc of Herbs and their uses. different arsenal of herbs.

Roles
  • Warriors- Train to Fight and protect the clan, even at the cost of their own lives.
  • Leader- Leads the clan and makes decisions on the clans behalf, leads most ceremonies.
  • Deputy- Second in command of the clan. Helps the Leader and takes the leaders place after they die.
  • Medicine cat- Heals and treat the cats of the clan
  • Medicine cat apprentice- Helps the Medicine cat and takes the medicine cats place after they die
  • Apprentices- Younger cats that are trained either to be warriors or hunters
  • Hunter- Hunt for food for the clan and collects fruits
  • Elders- Older members of the clan, retired warriors and hunters.
  • Queens- She-cats expecting a litter or taking care of a litter
  • Kits- Wittle baby kitties

Cats of the Clan

Leader: LotusStar(53 Moons): A pastel pink she-cat without a tail and a chipped ear. She has white markings that make her look like milk swirled with strawberry syrup. She has wide, forest green eyes that pierce through a cat, or comforts a cat. She is a very soft spoken cat, but very strong willed and firm. She does her best for her clan, and holds her ancestors dear and near to her. Lotus tries her best to be understanding and compassionate, but sometimes she finds it hard especially when a cat is upset over very miniscule things. The Leader makes sure to give praise where needed, and also does her best to give constructive criticism. She likes to be very active with her clan and the clan activities.

Medicine Cat: FeatherFlame(27 Moons): https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP._IgHsF-dLevly8Y_-9lvkQEsEs&pid=15.1. Featherflame is a calm, collected she-cat. While in her calm state, she acts patiently and answers any questions she's asked quickly without hesitation. She normally talks the truth, but sometimes little white lies find homes in her tongue. Cats think of her as a patient, helpful female, but inside, impatience is fizzing up a storm. Featherflame tries her very best to represent herself as a compassionate and understanding cat, but doesn't always succeed. Sometimes she ends up yelling or frustrated instead.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: ApricotPaw(9 moons): A blue cat, but not a typical one, his pelt is a very light blue color, it’s close to white but also very clearly blue. His ears and around his eyes are a darker shade of blue while his chin, paws and tail tip are white. His eyes are a light amber color, his left one clearly being blind as it’s a faded white, the eye went blind when he was just two weeks old when he fell into a patch of thorns. Apricotpaw is scared of most things, and he is very jumpy. He hides away from most other cats as he hates fighting, yelling, loud noises, growling, all sorts of things alike. The one thing he isn’t afraid of, is blood and wounds. He was always fascinated with how medicine cats can just fix a wound, or heal a sickness. As a kit he’d see cats who looked horrible go into the medicine cat den, stay a while, then come out good as new and he wanted to be able to fix cats like that. The fascination started when he got thorns in his eyes, and the medicine cat was able to save the vision in one of his eyes.

Deputy: MoonRise(25): https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.5I6_Sn3D0bAcMA3kai1kwgEsDI&pid=15.1. Moonrise tries to give constructive criticism. She praises cats when praise is needed. She tries to keep an open mind but sometime she fails. She is stubborn and once she's made up her mind, sticks to her opinion or choice. Moonrise is quite shy around many of her clanmates, and isn't very social due to this. She hardly talks to cats she doesn't know unless she has to, and is a cat that normally stays near her friends or by herself. Other than that, she's as playful as a kit. She always brightens up her friends' moods by giving them a playful cuff over their ears or the occasional gentle push. Sometimes she finds time just to go into the nursery and play with the kits in there.

Warriors:
DarkWing(26 moons): Looks. Quiet, flirtatious, and dangerous to outsiders, aggressive, and stubborn.

CherryBlosom(34 moons): Looks.Cheerful, strong, playful, Jealous, rough.

RainStripe(25 moons): A silver tabby with blue eyes. Rainstripe is cool, calm, and collected. She's kind, helping the queens and kits with anything she can. She is a good listener as well.

SunFlight(25 moons): A golden tabby with blue eyes. Sunflight is a bright, cheerful cat. She's all about ideas, and loves to talk and explore. She's a bit of a klutz, and she can be insensitive, but she doesn't mean anything by it.

AutumnFrost(25 moons): [IMG]Looks.[/IMG]AutumnFrost is playful and has a bright personality. she's truthful but sometimes she can get herself into mischief.

EmberGaze(16 moons): Long-furred, light brown fur that almost looks orange in the light. She has a stocky build and sweet copper eyes. Embergaze puts other cats before herself a lot of the time. She is indecisive and anxious, but strongly believes that all cats have some degree of goodness in them. Sometimes, she takes rules and codes at face value and finds it difficult to break the mold. Hence she functions better with others than she does alone.

GreySoul(17 moons): A male cat with a light grey pelt. The tip of his tail is a pastel light green. His eyes are a light orangish brown. He has a scar running across part of his face and part of his left ear is gone. These are from an accident with piranhas when he was an apprentice. He is small for a warrior. He is a shy cat that has an unwavering loyalty to his clan. He is extremely swift and uses it for his lack of strength. He is kind to others , but for the people who do not know him well he seems cold, distant, and intense. His great loyalty to his clan can lead him astray from what is right.

LightningStrike(23 moons): Sandy tom with a white stripe that looks like lightning on his back.

SalmonRush(23 moons): A brown tom with a sandy colored mark that looks like a fish.

Hunters:
SunBlaze(23 moons): His name contradicts his appearance, his short coat being a soft grey with darker patches around his eyes, ears, chest and feet, almost raccoon-like. If the sun hits his fur just right, there is a soft yellow gleam in his appearance, hence his name. His eyes are a soft yellow that blaze brightly in the sunlight. He is a lithe, agile cat, with a long body, small ears, a long tail and legs. Sunblaze is a quiet, patient cat. He keeps to himself mostly, but he doesn't push away company that comes to him, in fact, if one approaches him first, he proves to be rather sociable, albeit overwhelmingly still quiet, monotone even. He is exceedingly mature and patient. He follows orders like a soldier but has the habit of going off course like a true hunter. Often, his silence is mistaken as shyness or rudeness, sometimes off-putting, but mostly, Sunblaze is just in 'speak only if spoken to' mode. He's unfamiliar with the concept of love and mates and is almost completely oblivious to any moves made on him if any are made at all.

LavenderLight(30 moons):LavenderLight is a pastel orange cat with lavender socks on his front paws, and a lavender tip to his long, bushy tail. His eyes match the lavender color of his feet and tail tip. He is a Norwegian Forest cat, so unlike a lot of his clanmates he is large due to muscle, and very fluffy. A lot of cats tend to be intimidated by Lavender because of his size, but he has a very gentle demeanor and is very afraid of confrontation and violence. He has some conflicting views with the clan beliefs like he doesn't believe in reincarnation and has gotten in trouble before for hunting Kois. This has gotten him on the bad side of LotusStar

LeafWind(34 moons): LeafWind is a light brown she-cat with bright green eyes. Her fur has no pattern or any remarkable features. She is small and lithe, built surely for speed and agility. LeafWind is calm, patient, and stealthy.

EagleSoar(23 moons): A black cat with white marking that looks like wings

Apprentices:
Mudpaw(8 moons)(To be a Hunter): Looks. Goofy, playful, stubborn, flirty, hard headed ,smart alic, and over confident. (Mentor: )

Hawkpaw(10 Moons)(To be Warrior): Looks. Quiet,shy, keeps to himself, when your a close friend he is crazy, daring, loud, and playful(Mentor: MoonRise )

FernPaw(7 moons)(To be Hunter): Looks.. Kind, caring, Selfless, impatient. (Mentor: LavenderLight )

BluePaw(7 moons)(To be Hunter): Bluepaw is a small, blueish gray cat with a round face and round berry-like blue eyes. His legs are short and he has small, wide paws that can help with swimming. Bluepaw's tail, like the rest of him, is very short. It's a fluffy stump with darker blue fur. Bluepaw is a sweet little tom. He is calm and collected little berry with a hint of attitude. Bluepaw is a lazy little blue fluff, though. He often takes long naps whenever he can. (Mentor: LeafWind)

GeckoPaw(8 moons)(To be Hunter): Looks. Gecko is a calm, sweet, and loyal apprentice. She despises fighting and prefers hunting to help her Clanmates out. She is calm in most situations, but fighting causes her to panic and make her flip out. (Mentor: LotusStar )

Elders:
ViperStrike(74 moons): A bluish she-cat with three white stripes that look like viper snakes.

MissingEyes(62 moons): A dark, dusky brown unevenly mottled tabby with scars across both of his eyes, giving him the name he now deserves. He also has a slight nick in his left ear and is pretty tall compared to any cat. His eyes were normally amber, but after what had happened, they won't ever be seen again. Even with his disability, the tom has kept his ever so kind personality, he is always there to help others and guide them in the right direction, he believes in everyone. He is a very protective tom and will not hesitate to attack despite his age and disability to see. He also loves having others with him, telling kittens stories and all, respectful of all, but overall the medicine cats due to the help he had gotten from them. Though, even though his positive attitude, he will get pretty aggressive to those who dare not to show their respect, for him, a clan works as a team, no one goes alone, except if it's the last resort, otherwise, there's always another way. Even if his rank doesn't allow him to, he often leaves camp to go catch his own prey.

Queens:

Kits:
Webkit(3 Moons): Looks.A feisty, playful and witty kit. Webkit isn't one to sit down when a loved one is being bullied. She wishes to be a great warrior when she is old enough and wants to defend her Clan as much as possible.

News
  • Clan is Open!!

~Form~
Name:
Role:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Hawkstorm; July 14th, 2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:02 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ℒ𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Can you save me medicine cat and deputy? Also where's the form? :3

Last edited by Hopekit; July 5th, 2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:09 PM

Name- Featherflame
Role - Medicine Cat
Age - 27 Moons
Appearance - Boop
Personality-
Featherflame is a calm, collected she-cat. While in her calm state, she acts patiently and answers any questions she's asked quickly without hesitation. She normally talks the truth, but sometimes little white lies find homes in her tongue. Cats think of her as a patient, helpful female, but inside, impatience is fizzing up a storm. Featherflame tries her very best to represent herself as a compassionate and understanding cat, but doesn't always succeed. Sometimes she ends up yelling or frustrated instead.

I'm So sorry, I have to go to bed. It's nearly 10 where I live. I'll just try to make a bit of my other form..

Name -
Moonrise
Role - Deputy
Age - 25
Apperance - Boooopppppp
Personality - Moonrise tries to give constructive criticism. She praises cats when praise is needed. She tries to keep an open mind but sometime she fails. She is stubborn and once she's made up her mind, sticks to her opinion or choice. Moonrise is quite shy around many of her clanmates, and isn't very social due to this. She hardly talks to cats she doesn't know unless she has to, and is a cat that normally stays near her friends or by herself. Other than that, she's as playful as a kit. She always brightens up her friends' moods by giving them a playful cuff over their ears or the occasional gentle push. Sometimes she finds time just to go into the nursery and play with the kits in there.

Last edited by Hopekit; July 6th, 2017 at 09:34 AM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:16 PM

THANK YOU! NIGHT!
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Mx.Kass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post

Name- Featherflame
Role - Medicine Cat
Age - 27 Moons
Appearance - Boop
Personality-
Featherflame is a calm, collected she-cat. While in her calm state, she acts patiently and answers any questions she's asked quickly without hesitation. She normally talks the truth, but sometimes little white lies find homes in her tongue.

I'm So sorry, I have to go to bed. It's nearly 10 where I live. I'll just try to make a bit of my other form..

Name -
Moonrise
Role - Deputy
Age - 30
Apperance - Boooopppppp
((Accepted!! It's perfectly fine, thank you so much for joining Sorry I had to edit a bunch because I forgot a lot of stuff and started realizing errors. I think for now I'm happy with it :33 Thank you))
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:35 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

||Name||
Darkwing
||Age||
26 moon
||Role||
Warrior
||Gender||
Male
||Personality||
Quiet,flirty,dangerous to outsiders, aggressive,stubborn
||Appearance||
He had an unusual dark pelt https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...3d4ef8a31d.jpg
||Crush||
Open
||Other||
No

||Name||
Mudpaw (Mudfur)
||Age||
8 moons
||Role||
Apprentice
||Gender||
Female
||Personality||
Goofy,playful,stubborn,flirty, hard headed,smart alic,over confident
||Appearance||
Blends in with the dirt and mud-the bob tailed female http://img03.deviantart.net/0b78/i/2...56-d8uh17a.png
||Crush||
Doesn't have one yet but unknown to her Fernpaw and another cat likes her..
||Other||
Who is gonna be her mentor

||Name||
Hawkpaw (Hawkblaze)
||Age||
10 moons
||Role||
Apprentice
||Gender||
Male
||Personality||
Quiet,shy,keeps to himself,when your a close friend he is crazy,daring,loud,and playful
||Appearance||
http://orig01.deviantart.net/7de1/f/...85-d9wo42y.png
||Crush||
Doesn't have one yet but unknowing to him Moonrise-his mentor-has a crush on him
||Other||
Who is gonna be his mentor?

Last edited by Shadow; July 6th, 2017 at 05:16 PM.
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Mx.Kass

((@Shadow, Accepted!! I'll make a charrie to be their mentor :3))
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Mx.Kass

(Do you want them to be a hunter or a warrior when the get older??)
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstorm View Post
((@Shadow, Accepted!! I'll make a charrie to be their mentor :3))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstorm View Post
(Do you want them to be a hunter or a warrior when the get older??)
Hawkpaw a warrior and Mudpaw a hunter)
Old July 6th, 2017, 02:09 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

-Name-
Apricotpaw (Apricotdew)
-Role-
Meddie Cat Apprentice
-Age-
9 moons
-Appearance-
A blue cat, but not a typical one, his pelt is a very light blue color, it’s close to white but also very clearly blue. His ears and around his eyes are a darker shade of blue while his chin, paws and tail tip are white. His eyes are a light amber color, his left one clearly being blind as it’s a faded white, the eye went blind when he was just two weeks old when he fell into a patch of thorns.
-Personality-
Apricotpaw is scared of most things, and he is very jumpy. He hides away from most other cats as he hates fighting, yelling, loud noises, growling, all sorts of things alike. The one thing he isn’t afraid of, is blood and wounds. He was always fascinated with how medicine cats can just fix a wound, or heal a sickness. As a kit he’d see cats who looked horrible go into the medicine cat den, stay a while, then come out good as new and he wanted to be able to fix cats like that. The fascination started when he got thorns in his eyes, and the medicine cat was able to save the vision in one of his eyes.
-Other-
nada

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series