Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 13th, 2016, 10:23 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Default ✿ linnetclan ✿

-linnetclan-
home of the wily and prudent
-✿-
there's a-whispering in the vale. over the generations, linnetclan's elders have passed down the clan's rich history, the tales of cats padding over nearly impossible distances, knowing not what they were looking for or what they wanted to find. it's precisely the reason why the clan has developed such well-developed foresight, and why they thank their first leader, linnet nearly every day for the blessing of having lands to live on and something to encourage in their kin. above all, these cats value intelligence, honesty, and strength of mind, rather than only physical prowess.
-✿-
linnetclan dwells in caddow combe, in exmoor and mainly feeds off whinchats, rabbits and occasionally wood pigeons. essentially anything that can be found in uk moorland.
their 'moonpool' of sorts is located in brendon hills, quite a long distance away from the clan's territory.
the clan's camp is essentially a clearing of sorts, flanked by heather and bracken, with dens fashioned out of weaved brambles.
-✿-
i don't really have to provide rules, but i will anyways.
I. this clan is traditional and semi-literate. that means that i will be rather selective with names and roleplaying styles (i expect quality as well as quantity c: ) !! please keep your responses to 5+ lines, and nothing but that !
II. two cats to each person, and that is all. the territory is meant to be rather limited, you see. it's for the sake of realism and also because i still need to keep track of the clan.
III. please, no godmodding, metagaming or mary-sues. it ruins the experience for everyone.
IV. no two cats can be mates before at least 10 posts of romantic interaction.
V. on the subject of kits, please request permission before you go making litters all willy-nilly. if you do, please remember that not all kits survive in the wild. use a random generator to simulate the Real Experience.
VI. have fun!! please stay active but have fun y'all!!!
VII. if you read this far, put '(turkey)' at the bottom of your form.
N.B: i reserve the right to reject any form ~ just a reminder
-✿-
the lovely and amazing patented form
name.
age.
desired rank.
gender identity.
pronouns.
sexuality.
appearance.
bio.
family.
rp sample.
-✿-
current plots
--
-✿-
characters
leader
pearstar
deputy
minkcloud
medicine cat
mousenose
medicine cat apprentice
weaselpaw
warriors
thymewhisker
swallownose
apprentices
icepaw
queens
--
kits
--
elders
--
-✿-
p.s.
if you'd like to become a neighbouring clan??? please?? pm me?? thanks???

baibai

Last edited by oats; November 15th, 2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:40 AM

Default Re: ✿ linnetclan ✿

name.Stormfrost//Hazelflame
age.57 Moons//46 Moons
desired rank.Medicine Cat//Warrior
gender identity.Both Female
pronouns.She,her,and she-cat for both
sexuality.Both straight
appearance.An tortoise shell she-cat with dark gold eyes.Her fur isn't that thick,so leaf-bare is really cold for her.She has only half a tail./A pretty golden she cat with cream colored paws and chest,with sparkling hazel eyes.Unlike Stormfrost, her fur is built for the cold.She has a few nicks on her ears.
bio.Stormfrost was born in the clan,leading an normal life,until she had an dream while she was an medicine cat apprentice. This dream lead her to go outside for clan territory, and get her tail accidentally cut off.After this she became rather quiet,and stutters an lot.//Hazelflame was born an loner,living outside of the clan before asking to join.After,she became an very strong warrior,though she is pretty sure the clan still doesn't trust her.
family.Open//Her loner family left after she joined the clan. She is currently looking for an mate.
rp sample.Stormfrost bounded through the forest,catnip and borage clamped in her multicolored jaws.She finally got back to camp,and began to pad to her den.She stepped inside and set the borage and catmint down.The she-cat began sorting them out.Hazelflame padded into her den, falling,"Stormfrost? " she saw the medicine cat and said,"Oh,there you are! I was wondering if I could have some herbs for my stomach." Stormfrost nodded politely and pushed a few leaves over to the golden she-cat.

Turkey! .
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:45 AM
i put the si in almsivi

mm,,
i'm sorry but one: the names don't fit the traditional system (the suffixes hhhhhh.....) and two: your sample didn't quite make the cut.

my apologies.

baibai

Last edited by oats; November 13th, 2016 at 10:47 AM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles View Post
mm,,
i'm sorry but one: the names don't fit the traditional system and two: your sample didn't quite make the cut.

my apologies.
OK.
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Risen from the ashes.

My Mood: Breezy

name. Littletoe
age. 38 moons
desired rank. Warrior
gender identity. Tom/Male
pronouns. He/Him/His
sexuality. Straight
appearance. An oriental light brown tom with thick stripes across his muzzle and whole chest.Creamy toes and belly.His whiskers are shorter than normal, and that highlights his brown eyes.
bio. Born as a kittypet, his owner decided to get rid of the cats litter and drowned his mothers previous kits.Oliver, his kittypet name, and his brother and sister, Willie and Pumpkin, managed to escape as their mother told them.
Oliver and his siblings were raised by his mother in the wild, with little success.Eventually, his mother decided to live in barn nearby.
After reaching apperintice age, he stumbled on a small rogue group that taught Oliver and his siblings base skills, before Oliver went his own way and found LinnetClan.(I could give a whole story, but it would be too much)
family. Peanut - mother, Willie - brother, Pumpkin - sister.
rp sample. Gorsepaw padded closer to the fresh kill pile with a hint of non-satisfaction on his face, trying to ignoring all the cats that were lurking around.The grey tom stared down.Scarce as always, he groaned before picking a small frog out and carrying it under an old oak.Gorsepaw wondered if someone would try and share some of it, but he shook it off.I don't need folks to eat my food, do I?The apperintices hazel eyes scan the clearing, before he dug in the small and short feast.(Pasted from SC clearing)
TURKEYYY

Last edited by Heartie1; November 13th, 2016 at 11:04 AM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:09 AM
i put the si in almsivi

i'm just going to.
refer you all to this. for your suffixes.
click here. please.
and please.
the sample is under the minimum length for responses~
please make the appropriate amendments c:

baibai

Last edited by oats; November 13th, 2016 at 11:11 AM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:26 AM
the pepsi ad

My Mood: Lurking

name. minkcloud.
age. 37 moons.
desired rank. 'depyuti' deputy.
gender identity. female.
pronouns. she, her, hers
sexuality. hetero.
appearance. minkcloud is a slender, tall, and overall, a large cat with long legs and green luminous eyes. her cranium is rather narrow, and her ears are extremely big. her fur is soft and well cared for, with brown fur on her back and tail, as the rest of her body is white.
bio. eh.. it'll develop.
family. apply people, no mate thou.
rp sample. Minkcloud slowly opened her visionaries, though they felt heavy and weary, she managed to. Without moving herself, she glared around the warriors' den, feeling the cold air creeping in eventually. Twitching her big ears, Minkcloud pulled herself up on her long legs, careful not to wake up her sleepy clanmates. Quickly trotting through the sleeping felines, she left the den and entered the frosty camp. As Minkcloud inhaled, the sharp, cold air cut through her. Murmuring something, she settled in front of the warriors' den entrance and began giving her ruffled pelage a hasty wash before her deputy obligations. Minkcloud realized that she never made bonds with anybody... Sure, there are tight bonds you get born with, towards your leader, your clanmates and your mother. But she never had her significant other. But why should she have it? It's no use, just another liability in the path of her ambitions.

Last edited by renne ❤︎; November 13th, 2016 at 11:30 AM. Reason: becus im a sinner
Old November 13th, 2016, 11:40 AM
i put the si in almsivi

fINALLY ACCEPTED OH MY G OD RENNE

baibai
Old November 13th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Mousenose
Desired Rank: Medicine Cat
Gender Identity: Male
Pronouns: him, he, his, himself
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Mousenose is a light brown medium hair with a darker pink nose to match his ears. His legs and tail are slightly longer than most cats and his paws are a light pink and hard. Mouse's face has slightly darker stripes and his back and paws are mostly a plain slightly darker brown. This medicine cat has dark green eyes and white under his muzzle going slightly down his chest. http://www.petshome.ro/POZE%20PISICI/POZE/Somali.JPG
Biography: Mouse was always fascinated with herbs and always visted the medicine cat den whenever he could. As he got older Mumblestripe (NPC Medicine Cat) offered Mouse the chance to become her apprentice. Mouse of course accepted the offer. By that time Mouse didn't have many friends he was it eh medicine cat den so much. When Mouse became an apprentice he was overjoyed to know Mumblestripe had kept her word. As moons passed Mouse gradually learned more from his mentor and earned his medicine cat name a few moons after his brother Jaggedburr. At that time Mumblestripe was quite old and in a matter of moons she passed away to greencough making Mouse the new medicine cat. Mouse was quite heartbroken over looking his mentor because he couldn't cure her and can be cold these days.
Family: Kinktail (NPC Mother), Darkpelt (NPC Father), Jaggedclaw (NPC Brother)
Rp Sample: Mousenose pushed through the bramble screen to the medicine cat den a mouse hanging from his jaws limply. Glancing around for a moment Mousenose set his mouse down and bit into it furiously. Its all my fault Mumblestripe is dead! She would still be alive if it weren't for me. Mousenose finished the mouse in a few more s anger washing over him. Mousenose growled and started to scratch some moss tearing it to bits. The medicine cat started to calm down slightly before sighing an dropping his head and whimpering,"I'm sorry Mumblestripe."
Turkey

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; November 13th, 2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old November 13th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

http://www.silverpelt.co.uk/fixes.php )

Clickity Clackity