Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 10:14 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:13 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 10:12 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:10 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Realm
Today 10:09 AM

Old August 13th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default A bitter pill and a bitter cat [closed <3]

Crowpaw is a jerk. He's mean he's snappish he hates himself and most everyone else and he is cripplingly lonely. He's well aware of how much no one likes him and has decided to treat the world in kind setting himself on a hateful spiral that will result in him being alone forever despite how much he wishes otherwise. So Im looking for a friend for him that is willing to help change that and start pushing him to be a better cat. It'll be a long process and you'll be taking a lot of mean words in the beginning but when his shell is finally broken Crowpaw is surprisingly soft and protective.
Ive got most of the plot created but I want to alter it to fit the cats so I will expand on it more later.

The cat Im looking for is:
  • Any age though he dislikes immaturity so if you're a kit you'll have to be one of those 'old soul' types.
  • Patient and persistent by god you need to be patient he will hiss and spit and yell believing any kindness is a cruel joke so it will take time to break his shell.
  • Not anti combat and probably interested in fighting. One thing Crowpaw does like and is getting good at is fighting so an easy way to get to know him is through that.
  • Can't look down on him due to his asthma. He got really sick as a kit and now can't speak normally and gets out of breath a lot, so he cant run like a normal windclan cat. His mentor and him both think he's less for it so he needs a cat to tell him he's not and is just as good as any cat.

Not necessary but nice ideas/attributes:
  • A sense of humor. He likes snarking so if you can sass without being mean you'll destroy most of his arguments.
  • Take offence at his messy pelt please. He's not mangy or filthy but he is dusty and he rarely grooms it so its all ruffled constantly because he never had a mom to teach him.

In return once he likes you he will:
  • Defend you from anyone about anything. He is protective and willing to throw down with anyone to protect a friend.
  • He's a shockingly good listener and advice giver. The hypocrite knows how to fix issues for everyone but himself and is more then willing to help with things if he cares about you.
  • Cuddly and playful but he'll deny it to the heavens to any cat but his friend.
  • Much more!

Now onto the form!

Name:
Brief personality:
Link to Bio:
(Or if no bio) Description:
Why would your cat want to be friends with him:
What would make you good for this position:
How active will you be with this cat:
Plot ideas?:
Questions?:
Mention me: @Rani

Last edited by Rani; August 19th, 2020 at 11:17 PM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 06:25 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: A bitter pill and a bitter cat

Name: Rustkit
Brief personality: He is brave tough bullies a few cats and hates his sister Mistkit
Link to Bio: Russet Tom with yellow eyes. Like a mini Tigers tar kind of.
Why would your cat want to be friends with him: Rustkit and him would probably be good friends cause Rustkit and him have stuff in common.
What would make you good for this position: Rustkit would protect Crowpaw too and probably kill a cat or two for Crowpaw if needed. He would be close with him too.
Plot ideas?: Rustkit will turn evil and might murder his sister Mistkit. His warrior name will be RustShade
Questions?: Nope
Old August 13th, 2020, 06:25 PM
Your cat ornament

My Mood: Dark

Name: Shadykit
Brief personality: cold, sometimes sassy, slightly distracted
Description: black with one green eye and one yellow eye with a scar over the yellow eye
Why she wants to be friends: allies, which soon become close friends
What makes me good for it: Shadykit is like Crowpaw (personality wise) so she won't think less of his actions
Plot ideas: She has a secret crush but never tells him/ he discovers her dark past/ he helps her find her sister and/or father @Rani

"Come, Moriarty, come dance with me." - Sherlock Gnomes
MountainClan needs members!
Old August 13th, 2020, 10:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

bump
Old August 13th, 2020, 10:25 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Name: Stormkit
Brief personality: He is flirtatious, a little full of himself, loyal to his friends, brave, and kind
Link to Bio: None
(Or if no bio) Description: He has a short-haired dark grey pelt with blue eyes
Why would your cat want to be friends with him: He doesn't really have any friends and wishes he had a friend he could talk about anything to. He would basically take any chance he could get to have a friend. Once he sees that Crow is a little soft on the inside, he would stick with him, even if Crow doesn't want him to.
What would make you good for this position: I only have two OCs right now, so I'm really active with them both and know how to play them well. I love this website and enjoying roleplaying on it.
How active will you be with this cat: I go on almost every day, most of the time multiple times a day.
Plot ideas?: He could be following him around at first to find out what it's like to be an apprentice, and may do this for a while until he starts to follow him around because he wants to become friends.
Questions?: Nope

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; August 13th, 2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old August 13th, 2020, 10:30 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Nightkit
Brief personality: Questioning and deep thinking, is losing faith in the world fast. Secretly orphan, he doesn’t know it yet. That could possibly turn to plot? He thinks his dad is evil, and is sick of cats teasing his siblings for it.
Why would your cat want to be friends with him: Cuz he is questioning the morality of the clans, his best friends have grown apart from him, and one of them has become practically besties with one of his enemies
What would make you good for this position: Open-minded, is terrified of the clans turning into tragic disasters
How active will you be with this cat: like 3-7 hours a day
Plot ideas?: Maybe join together to make the clans a better place. I’m into what ever you are, so just do whatever you want with them.
Questions?: I’m Christian.. so pls nothing against that. If your not Christian, I don’t mind tho

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; August 15th, 2020 at 08:50 AM.
Old August 14th, 2020, 12:06 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

name > robinpaw
age > 7-8ish moons
gender > male // he, him, his
brief personality > adventurous // rash // virtuous // dramatic // natural leader
more in-depth description in the bio link :0
bio link > robinpaw
reason for friendship > robin... has made it his personal duty to come to peoples' rescue. like a.. pretend superhero. he was based around robin hood so he's like a.. vigilante, somewhat? although instead of being a high and mighty enforcer of the warrior code [although he does have his own moral code that he adheres to strictly] he just takes it upon himself to go to people who look like they might need help -- whether that be mentally, emotionally, or physically -- and attempts to do anything and everything to make them feel better -- unless it goes against his morals, that is. but he tries his hardest. he might notice that crowpaw's a bit of a.... bitterboy, and see that as an opportunity to swoop in to his rescue!
what would make you good for this position > sdhjshd i Don't know pfft. i think robin & crow could get along once they get past that first phase of crow being Angy At The World!
activeness w/ character > pretty active! i find robin pretty fun to roleplay in general (& since he's pre-made i'm more used to roleplaying him out) so i could definitely be pretty active with their whole shenanigans if robin's chosen :0 in terms of site-wise activity, i'm usually on every day although i do take breaks periodically & don't have instant replies
plot ideas > tba
questions > ---
mention ! > // @Rani
Old August 14th, 2020, 02:20 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Stagpaw/Pestpaw/Parasite/Sonpaw
Brief personality: Dum dum. Tries to be smart. Fails at that. Living and breathing hazard
Link to Bio: Stagpaw
Why would your cat want to be friends with him: Stag has a tendency to loose friends quickly. They disappear or risk exile so he kind of wants a friend that he trusts not to disappear. He's also extremely cheery and would likely see things in Crow which would be similar to what he sees in Twig [loneliness] and would 'know' how to fix it. And therefore takes it upon himself to help out Crow with feeling better and not lonely.
What would make you good for this position: Stag is a big dum dum in short. I think once Crow realizes that Stag won't leave him alone Crow might slowly start to accept him pfft. But I've had good experience with handling these things, and Stag himself has had experience on it. also because I need Stag to know more cats his age than just the adult hrs.
How active will you be with this cat: I'm active with him pretty much every day o:
Plot ideas?: Pestering leading to eventual acceptance that Crow aint getting rid of 'Pestpaw' that easily

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 14th, 2020, 04:47 PM
I need new characters-

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Inspired

Name:Sandpaw
Brief personality: Kind, Calm, Persevering
Link to Bio:
(Or if no bio) Description:Pale ginger she cat with light blue eyes
Why would your cat want to be friends with him: Because she tends to make friends with the most bitter but she is sweet and she needs a friend
What would make you good for this position:
How active will you be with this cat: Very
Plot ideas?: Close friends
Questions?: Can I do a mate thing because if not it is fine
If you need me immediately please contact me through Discord! LunaLune#0646

https://gdpd.xyz/crystallune
And follow me on scratch!

Last edited by CrystalLune; August 14th, 2020 at 04:49 PM.
Old August 14th, 2020, 07:54 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

@~Cloud @Arie Ok so I really really like both of these ideas so would either of you mind if we did both? Stormkit could see Crowpaw rebuffing Stagpaw not as harshly as he could have and suddenly Crows got two annoyances who want to be around him for some reason? Lord knows having another cat trying to break his shell would probably really help