Old May 31st, 2023, 02:03 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

[Just to make this easier, I will be shifting the timeline to be after Bumblestar has received her name and after Darkpetal's death. ]

Gentledoe made her way back into camp, bicolored eyes immediately seeking out a familiar tabby pelt. After doing so, she looked behind her, catching sight of Petalflight and Stormclaw. Now back at camp, it was time to figure out what would be done.

"Stormclaw, make sure all kits stay away from Blackfir's body. It would be dreadful for them to see such an awful sight. Please give room for others to pay their respects before he is buried, if they wish to do so," Gentledoe commanded, flicking her tail toward the tom before turning her attention to Petalflight, "You will come with me. Bumblestar will decide what is to be done."

She spun forward once more, signaling for Petalflight to follow. Gentledoe then approached the leader, a serious expression on her face.

"Bumblestar, I regret to inform you that a murder has taken place of one of our Clanmates. I was patrolling the territory when I heard a yowl- rushing over, I came to find Petalflight standing over Blackfir's body. There was a strong scent of WindClan, but as it was in the Thunderglade, we cannot be sure of the reasoning for this scent," she explained, speaking in a hushed voice. It would not be good to cause panic amongst those who may be listening. "Upon being asked for an explanation, Petalflight was unable to provide one. We have brought her to you, with her following willingly, to decide what action will be taken, if any."

[ @Ravensong]

Either this was a nasty test from StarClan, or there really was a curse plaguing her Clan.

Bumblestar swung her head around to see Gentledoe and Stormclaw step into camp with yet another body. She stared for a moment, before quickly collecting herself and rising to meet Gentledoe halfway. The hushed explanation made her ears twitch. "Go help Stormclaw with the body. I'll take care of this."

She turned furious eyes on Petalfight, glancing the she-cat over. There was no blood on her paws, so either she had been fast with cleaning herself up, or WindClan was at fault here. "Start talkin'," she snapped. "You better have a damn good reason for this."
Old May 31st, 2023, 03:20 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
she/her

Oh dear.

Gentledoe had just emerged from the warrior's den when she heard the sound of Dovefluff's voice. Bicolored eyes widened at the sight of blood, causing her to rush over and look at Dovefluff worriedly. The she-cat didn't appear to be hurt, however. But Darkpetal- ah, he was dead. Gentledoe's ears flattened. Darkpetal had been with her and the others at the Thunderglade, and now here he was, dead. She sighed and shook her head.

Of course, any cat coming in without a body, covered in blood but uninjured, would be suspicious. However, Dovefluff appeared to be in great distress.

Being as she didn't know the tom personally, she would not go. She would pay her respects from afar, dipping her head and sitting in silence for multiple moments. Then came the explanation, and her eyes widened once more. Oh dear. What a gruesome, awful way to die. Her stomach twisted. If a rogue was doing this, then who else was at risk? Gentledoe raised her head and turned to Bumblestar, standing and walking over.

"Bumblestar, love," she started, "Allow me to lead a patrol to be sure the rogue has left our territory, alongside any others who may be lurking around. One death is more than enough."
[ @dino. ]
Mothdapple

Mothdapple overheard Gentledoe's suggestion to Bumblestar, and quickly padded over to the two. She gave a quick nod as a greeting. "If you'll allow me, I'd want to come with you" The molly asked, catching herself sounding way more formal than her usual self. She did really want to go though. She wanted this rogue gone, even dead if possible. Even if they didn't find the one responsible for this, at least they could secure the territory for now, to ease the nerves for some cats.

[ @dino. ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464

Last edited by Radetzky; May 31st, 2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 03:30 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treekit]
The voice in her head

@Queen_Coral

The kits eyes were huge, filled with both horror and anger. She was on the brink of becoming an apprentice, but yet, there lie two warriors in the clearing. She only just spoke to Blackfir days ago. He gave her a one-on-one lesson to complete her requirements and now here he was. . .

YOU DID THIS

The voice rang in her head, she took a step back.

YOU DID THIS!
YOU DON'T BELONG

Treekit shook her head, finally peeling her gaze away from the warrior, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. How could she have done this?? She was only around him for a lesson! Still, the voice could be right. . . maybe.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 31st, 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 03:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Coral View Post
storm law followed the group into camp, his eyes gazing at gentle does command and with that a simple nod was shown. The tom looked around for kits who are outside.

@ xavier | @Meadowyail3 |@Pangoligon | @Duckie112 |@ares|@Chiz_Chex | @Bezzle | @Leafíe | @puppeteer |@Jupiter | @SuspiciousMindz SuspiciousMindz is offline | @Kay~ | @Speckear | @Flaming Ice | @Catherine | @BEAR. | @Eaglet | @Loveless.Fawn | @~CherylBlossom~ | @CreeperLover649 | @Trial/Rush | @ abc | @sol. | @`-hollow-` |
( please VM me if I missed anyone mention or quote me so I know what to put in my next post.)
*Cherrykit headed over to Stormclaw

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 31st, 2023, 04:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Two seconds with Cracklepaw and she already had the temptation to bite him. Angling her head toward the apprentice, Bumblestar muttered firmly, "You will behave while you're over there, 'n if I hear even a word to suggest otherwise, you 'n I are gonna have a real long talk." Being a general nuisance was one thing—disrespecting the dead was another entirely.

Back to Dovefluff. Her stomach twisted in disgust. Eaten? Not just a rogue, then, but someone sick in the head was responsible for this. "Go clean yourself up," she ordered the queen. "You can take whoever wants to go when you're ready.".

Gentledoe's approach was a welcome one. Thank the stars for the brown tabby, Bumblestar didn't know what she would do without her. "Hey, sweetheart," she greeted, turning her attention briefly away from Dovefluff to speak to the other she-cat fully. She didn't even catch the petname that slipped out. "Yeah, do that. Take two other cats with you and sweep the area. If you see anyone who looks suspicious, Clan cat or otherwise, take care of 'em any way you have to." If cats wanted to come onto her territory, threaten her warriors, then they could deal with the consequences. "Report back to me when you're done."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radetzky View Post
Mothdapple

Mothdapple overheard Gentledoe's suggestion to Bumblestar, and quickly padded over to the two. She gave a quick nod as a greeting. "If you'll allow me, I'd want to come with you" The molly asked, catching herself sounding way more formal than her usual self. She did really want to go though. She wanted this rogue gone, even dead if possible. Even if they didn't find the one responsible for this, at least they could secure the territory for now, to ease the nerves for some cats.

[ @dino. ]

GENTLEDOE
she/her

With the petname uttered from Bumblestar's lips, Gentledoe felt her brow quirk. However, now was not to time to feel happy about being called sweetheart- there was an important task at paw, and she would complete it. The tabby she-cat nodded.

"Understood, love," she said, offering a thin smile in Bumblestar's direction before turning as another she-cat approached.

Ah, Mothdapple. Good. Gentledoe shared a nod to the other she-cat. That meant she only had to find one warrior to accompany them. Bicolored eyes passed over the camp before settling on a certain pelt.

"Shimmerbeak, dear, could you please come with us as well?" she called. Hopefully they could get this done quickly. She didn't want anymore warriors to be at risk- the safety of her Clan was at stake.
[ @xavier. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
[ @Ravensong]

Either this was a nasty test from StarClan, or there really was a curse plaguing her Clan.

Bumblestar swung her head around to see Gentledoe and Stormclaw step into camp with yet another body. She stared for a moment, before quickly collecting herself and rising to meet Gentledoe halfway. The hushed explanation made her ears twitch. "Go help Stormclaw with the body. I'll take care of this."

She turned furious eyes on Petalfight, glancing the she-cat over. There was no blood on her paws, so either she had been fast with cleaning herself up, or WindClan was at fault here. "Start talkin'," she snapped. "You better have a damn good reason for this."

GENTLEDOE
she/her

With Bumblestar's command, she silently stepped back and went to find Stormclaw. Upon finding him, she saw the tom rounding up the kits. Okay, cool. If he was dealing with the kits, she could handle the body. Gentledoe walked over to where Blackfir's lifeless corpse lay, sighing quietly at the sight. She needed to allow everyone to pay their respects if they wished to do so. So many deaths in the Clan, so dreadfully... unlucky?

She only wished that there was more she could do. But there was no bringing Darkpetal or Blackfir back to life.

Touching her nose to the lifeless tom's cheek, silently wishing him a peaceful rest, Gentledoe sat quietly for multiple moments before looking up. She should allow the Clan to know about his death.

"ThunderClan, I regret to announce a loss has happened amongst our ranks. Blackfir has passed on, and will be buried at Willow's Rise shortly. Before he is buried, everyone who wishes to do so may pay their respects. Any volunteers to help bury him are much appreciated as well."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; May 31st, 2023 at 05:43 PM.
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:43 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

*Sharpeye wanted to volunteer but he couldn't do much*

*Cherrykit stayed quiet*

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 31st, 2023, 05:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

While Frogkit climbed up her back, yowling as if he really was threatening her, she let out false yips and yelps of pain and terror. Oh, yeah, she was a great actress when it came to entertaining kits. "Spare me, please!"

Her attention was pulled elsewhere when she smelled… Blood? Was that blood? She sat up straight, careful not to fling the kitten off of her, instead carefully nudging Frogkit to the ground between her paws. Then, she saw Dovefluff–that's where the scent of blood was coming from.

Hurt–was she hurt? She was having a hard time understanding what she was saying, but she could understand that it wasn't good at all. Someone.. Had died?

"Ah! You're such a scary warrior, I must flee!" In reality? She just wanted to steer Frogkit away from the clearing so that he didn't see the mess that Dovefluff currently was. It was enough to scare the poor little guy, and she didn't want that. She stood up, gently nudging the kitten with her nose before she padded off to the nursery, hoping that Frogkit would make chase and follow her.

[ @Froggy ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 31st, 2023, 06:16 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frogkit
@Omari

Frogkit took in the chase. Following Drizzlecloud, yowling his battle cry. (Which thus sounded like a dying Rabbit.) He noticed the smell of blood also, but he would have to get used to it if he was going to fight for Thunderclan.

He wanted to Cut Drizzlecloud off, so he could meet her in the front and finish the job. He was proud of himself for thinking like a true warrior. He took an abrupt turn that almost knocked him over, as he ran past the Warriors den. Or, was that the Nursery? Frogkit didn't care. Warriors didn't have time to look around during a fight.

He must have gone the wrong way, or Drizzlecloud was just very speedy. He found himself playing Rat and Cat again. He was getting tired but kept going till his paws didn't budge. He fell down in defeat.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 31st, 2023, 06:24 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~•|• Brightpaw •|•~

Upon hearing of this tragedy, the small cat made her way to the front. Although she had never known this cat personally she felt the need to wish them safe keeping and abundance. Dipping her head out of respect, the molly retreated away.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -