Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old March 14th, 2017, 03:19 PM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Death laid on a tree branch. The tom had his injured paw dangling off the branch. He gave a sharp yowl as someone bit his leg. "Huh?" He noticed a silver she-cat standing there. He jumped down. "Who are you?"
"I am Dovetail. I am from Skyclan. Come with me"She said. She padded over to a bush. Inside he heard squealing and crying.
". . " He opened it and saw five hungry kits. He opened his eyes wide with shock. "Wha?" He looked around and didn't see her. He looked around for needle then saw the mother dead in the next bush."Oh no. . " He gave a yowl and waited for Needle.
Needle's ears pricked in alarm as he heard a cat yowl in distress. He heard another yell and crying. He recognized the yowl as Death's and instincts he didn't know he had flared to life.The instinct to protect his mate filled his veins like liquid embers and his scent oozed unbridled aggression. The Egyptian Mau ran like lightning. If he passed by someone they could potentially mistake him for a gust of fog. Needle's acid green eyes blazed like venomous fires. And his claws and teeth appeared to live up to his name. The tom blasted through the bushes to find Death staring in shock at a dead cat and mewling kits. His fur bristling, he lept to stand between his mate and the dead body. With every sense on overdrive searching for threats he hissed, "Death, what has happened here? Are you injured?"

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Needle's ears pricked in alarm as he heard a cat yowl in distress. He heard another yell and crying. He recognized the yowl as Death's and instincts he didn't know he had flared to life.The instinct to protect his mate filled his veins like liquid embers and his scent oozed unbridled aggression. The Egyptian Mau ran like lightning. If he passed by someone they could potentially mistake him for a gust of fog. Needle's acid green eyes blazed like venomous fires. And his claws and teeth appeared to live up to his name. The tom blasted through the bushes to find Death staring in shock at a dead cat and mewling kits. His fur bristling, he lept to stand between his mate and the dead body. With every sense on overdrive searching for threats he hissed, "Death, what has happened here? Are you injured?"
The tom stared in shock. His paw was lifted in the air and blood gushed out of it. He stood in a huge puddle of blood. "Look. . "He sais loooking the kits. ". . . " Tears fell off his cheeks as he reconized the dead she cat.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
The tom stared in shock. His paw was lifted in the air and blood gushed out of it. He stood in a huge puddle of blood. "Look. . "He sais loooking the kits. ". . . " Tears fell off his cheeks as he reconized the dead she cat.
He sensed no other living cats nearby other than the kits and Death. "Do you know this she-cat?" he meowed. He wasn't fazed by seeing a dead, bleeding cat. He had seen, given, and received blood-shed his entire life. But if his mate was so obviously affected he would try to attempt empathy. He was not good at empathy, sympathy, or really any form of compassion, but he would try his best for his loved one. He looked at the hungry, mewling kits blankly. He had seen so much death his whole life that his heart and mind became like the cold stones of the mountains. He didn't even shed any pity towards the now orphaned kits. He had trapped that feeling and others like it far away in some recess of his broken, twisted mind. "I will take these kits to the border and dispose of them, we don't need dangerous scavengers wandering into the territory." The tom said with a flat and logical tone. He moved to go pick up the first of the kits by the scruff; not even flicking an ear or batting an eye at their sad and terrified cries.

Charrie Site
Old March 14th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
He sensed no other living cats nearby other than the kits and Death. "Do you know this she-cat?" he meowed. He wasn't fazed by seeing a dead, bleeding cat. He had seen, given, and received blood-shed his entire life. But if his mate was so obviously affected he would try to attempt empathy. He was not good at empathy, sympathy, or really any form of compassion, but he would try his best for his loved one. He looked at the hungry, mewling kits blankly. He had seen so much death his whole life that his heart and mind became like the cold stones of the mountains. He didn't even shed any pity towards the now orphaned kits. He had trapped that feeling and others like it far away in some recess of his broken, twisted mind. "I will take these kits to the border and dispose of them, we don't need dangerous scavengers wandering into the territory." The tom said with a flat and logical tone. He moved to go pick up the first of the kits by the scruff; not even flicking an ear or batting an eye at their sad and terrified cries.
Death lashed a paw at Needles face and moved in front of them. "Dont touch my sisters and brother"He said in a low tone. His tail was bristleing and his hackles were risen. He unseathed his claws and dug them in the ground. The tears seeped down his cheeks and landed on the ground. A huge gust of snow blew toward them and he jumped back covering the kits from the snow.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Death lashed a paw at Needles face and moved in front of them. "Dont touch my sisters and brother"He said in a low tone. His tail was bristleing and his hackles were risen. He unseathed his claws and dug them in the ground. The tears seeped down his cheeks and landed on the ground. A huge gust of snow blew toward them and he jumped back covering the kits from the snow.
Death's claws raked across his face and blood began to well in the scratches staining his dark gray fur a deep burgundy. He hissed in pain and anger. "Yes, sir..." Needle growled low in his throat. He stalked off into the snowy woods his claws scathing the ground as he broke into a run. He ran farther into the territory not noticing he was now in an area he had not explored yet as the landscape blurred by him. A half an hour of running later he slowed down and began hunting down a squirrel. He needed to get his anger out. He soon had the skinny rodent pinned beneath his claws and slowly he started to reenact the torture that he went through as a kit. This time the squirrel being the victim instead of him. He did this to every prey he caught.He felt that if he poured out those memories enough times they would eventually stop swarming around in his head. For each prey he caught he reenacted the next part in the torture that had lasted for days on end. He had each and every second of it burned into his skull. It drove him mad and he laughed loudly into the bleak sky as the memories began to play like twisted music in his mind.

Charrie Site
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Death's claws raked across his face and blood began to well in the scratches staining his dark gray fur a deep burgundy. He hissed in pain and anger. "Yes, sir..." Needle growled low in his throat. He stalked off into the snowy woods his claws scathing the ground as he broke into a run. He ran farther into the territory not noticing he was now in an area he had not explored yet as the landscape blurred by him. A half an hour of running later he slowed down and began hunting down a squirrel. He needed to get his anger out. He soon had the skinny rodent pinned beneath his claws and slowly he started to reenact the torture that he went through as a kit. This time the squirrel being the victim instead of him. He did this to every prey he caught.He felt that if he poured out those memories enough times they would eventually stop swarming around in his head. For each prey he caught he reenacted the next part in the torture that had lasted for days on end. He had each and every second of it burned into his skull. It drove him mad and he laughed loudly into the bleak sky as the memories began to play like twisted music in his mind.
Death looked at Needle. Then he was gone. He grabbed the kits and headed back to camp. He put the kits at the enterance and ran to find him. He thought he ran past the thunder path and started to run across it. He heard a loud Honk Then every thing went black

Old March 14th, 2017, 07:30 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@tawny~
Shadow pawed at the pile of herbs she had managed to find. Which consisted of a few Poppy seeds and Cobwebs. Better than nothing, but what she really needed was Tansy. Great, now if I get anymore sick or hurt cats at least I can help them sleep... She grumbled as she walked around, digging to see if there were any herbs under the white blanket.
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:30 AM

@Jaymist/Ravenkit
Needle lay under a bush of thorns his fur matted and covered in blood. The blood was not his, though. It belonged to what used to be the body of a squirrel. The rodent now horribly disfigured and torn apart. The crazed tom lay there not caring about the thorns that stabbed into his fur or the biting cold. His body had shut down after his mental snap; the tom now lying mostly unconscious and completely unaware of the world around him. He was frighteningly still; his breathing barely there and his heart beating slowly. At first glance, one might easily mistake him for dead. Oh, how he wished he was dead, but no. Needle was alive and each minute of it only served to let his mind crack and wither away. He might just give up and die here, but that was not to be the case. Against his broken will, his body continued to live on as a barren shell, while his mind only withered away further and further into a dark oblivion. He had begun to find warmth in his living death, but the tiny flicker was easily drowned out by the vast ocean of sorrow and pain in his heart. If an animal or another cat came to kill him they would almost certainly succeed. His dim eyes stared off into nothingness as the cold air slowed his lifeforce. A numbness had crept into his bones, but he didn't care. Be it a badger or the frost that did him in it didn't matter. "Let them find me" was the only thought that managed to form in his mind.

Charrie Site
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
@tawny~
Shadow pawed at the pile of herbs she had managed to find. Which consisted of a few Poppy seeds and Cobwebs. Better than nothing, but what she really needed was Tansy. Great, now if I get anymore sick or hurt cats at least I can help them sleep... She grumbled as she walked around, digging to see if there were any herbs under the white blanket.
It was a normal day in the Dusk Syndicate. Or, as normal as you could get with murderers, and sadistic killers in your life. For Kalama, that was not a problem. She herself had a fair share of cats she had to take care of, it was no problem, not at all, but sometimes it just had to be done. Their was no punishment for it really, for Kalama. They deserved it, and that was that. Keeping gossip and rumors in line, that was her "job", if you could say that. Whiskers twitching, the oriental listened in on the territory, eyes staring in. Being white furred has its benefits in winter. Snow, of course, is white, so it's perfect camouflage for anything to do with hiding and ambushing, perfect to get her enemies without them realizing it.
Kalama usually killed those who deserved it during the winter because of this, as it made a huge advantage. But, today, Kalama had absolutely nothing to do, so sitting on a boulder, and watching in the forest, doing absolutely nothing, again was a great plan. Wonderful. Sitting up, the white oriental squinted in the sunshine shining through the trees, trying to adjust to the rising sun. The morning was Kalama's favorite time, the sun was warm on her pelt, and to a very relaxing temperature, perfect for killing those that hurt her. Except..their was no cat to punish, or rather, attack for personal reasons.
Her eyes glistened with a amber hue, watching the little opening in the trees, or rather, the border. Skyclan was a strange bunch, and she didn't mind having a border with them. But they were borrring.. I mean, they were fine, they got to steal kits from them, but they were no fun sometimes. Their ways were odd too. What stupid rules. And their ranks, weird. Well, the Dusk Syndicate was bizarre too, but still, Kalama didn't like Skyclan very much still.

Last edited by seasalt; March 15th, 2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 12:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Augustus dramatically frowned at Jinx's response, throwing his head back to release a loud, disappointed sigh. This was one of his first signs of negativity that he freely expressed before the black she-cat. ``Why so negative?`` He whined, his tail-tip twitching in frustration. He abruptly became sick of her negativity - he wanted fun! He lived for fun! But Jinx was not giving him his entertainment, and he was just dying for some fun.

And, once more, he abruptly perked up. He stood, straightening his posture, a wide, genuine grin as one of his features. With a cheerful laugh, he meowed, ``That's okay, though - your negativity, I mean. I'll help you become positive.`` He had completely ignored her request to return to the clearing, and he refused to walk her home until he was satisfied of his time with her. He had few friends, and he was determined to make Jinx one of them.

Augustus was insane, and that was that. Insanity was very dangerous, and it was best to pad carefully around those with wild minds. Though she probably didn't care, Jinx was walking on thin glass when it came to Augustus. He hadn't murdered any cats in his whole life, as every feline he had met had willingly went along with him. They had not pressed his buttons, meaning he was used to getting his way. Now that Jinx was challenging his mentality...

He was openly expressing his true self, completely unknowingly to himself, however. Augustus needed a friend, and he was going to get one.

And suddenly, he realized he took a wrong turn with the conversation. He couldn't be himself right now, so he changed. He flashed Jinx a cheerful grin, determined to adjust back to his careless nature. And now, the air around him was not tense, but it was dangerously happy.
Jinx only rolled her eyes, getting back to her paws and letting her tail swish behind her. Why did he care so much about how negative she was? Who couldn't be negative after what she'd been through? If only he knew the details, but today was not the day for that sort of talk. Today she just want to get away from this headache and go to camp. She didn't even care about knowing the territory anymore, she simply wanted to sleep in her nest. She was totally fine playing his games at first, but not it was just getting old and she got tired of things quickly.

At his comment, her ears pinned halfway and she snorted. "I don't need your help," she replied back. The tone in her voice clearly showing how agitated she was starting to get. She hadn't lost her cool yet though, that's all that mattered to her right now. Jinx wouldn't let this feline cause her to lose her streak. Not today. Not ever.

Just as the words left her mouth, she knew her mistake. If she'd learned anything by now, it was that he was simply going to manipulate her words into something he wanted to hear. Great... another thing I have to come back from, she thought bitterly, her hues narrowing a little bit. She wasn't very good at not expressing her thoughts in that moment. Something about Augustus just caused her talk when she knows she shouldn't.
[short x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL