ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 22nd, 2021, 10:45 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default A Knight in Kittypet Armor (OPEN TO ONE CAT)

(DON’T REPLY UNLESS YOU WANT DARLING TO HURT YOU’RE LOVELY CHARACTER PLEASE <3 )

Darling bounded forwards ahead of Rosabella,if they meet an outsider she had to fend them off. Darling had been in a few fights before today. That why her ear was nicked in the first place! Rosabella Hurry up! I think we’re not far from another wild cat, stick close to you’re Knight she snickered at herself,Darling noticed the different scent in the area tho she was prepared already for this moment! Where’d she’d get to be free! Rosabella we’re in another territory be on guard.
@~Fox~

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; May 22nd, 2021 at 01:43 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 11:11 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: A Knight in Kittypet Armor (OPEN TO ONE CAT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai.Cougar View Post
(DON’T REPLY UNLESS YOU WANT DARLING TO HURT YOU’RE LOVELY CHARACTER PLEASE <3 )

Darling bounded forwards ahead of Rosabella,if they meet an outsider she had to fend them off. Darling had been in a few fights before today. That why her ear was nicked in the first place! Rosabella Hurry up! I think we’re not far from another wild cat, stick close to you’re Knight she snickered at herself,Darling noticed the different scent in the area tho she was prepared already for this moment! Where’d she’d get to be free! Rosabella we’re in another territory be on guard.
@~Fox~
-OZ-

OZ watched the two kitty-pets thru the bushes, his one eye gleaming with murderous intent. The massive tom let out a deep rumbling growl, how cute these two bumbling idiots thought they could stroll onto his territory without consequences. Long twisted claws extended he stepped out from the foliage pelt bristling. " srry to intrude little lady, but your on my territory, " OZ didn't bother to keep the icy edge out of his tone " Now I don't want to be bothersome, but I suggest u get ur asses outa here before I make ya'." it was a clear order not a request. These kitty-pest were so incompetent half the time, they thought they owned the world. Of course OZ would gladly knock em down a few pegs, it shouldn't be that hard right?

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old May 22nd, 2021, 01:25 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
-OZ-

OZ watched the two kitty-pets thru the bushes, his one eye gleaming with murderous intent. The massive tom let out a deep rumbling growl, how cute these two bumbling idiots thought they could stroll onto his territory without consequences. Long twisted claws extended he stepped out from the foliage pelt bristling. " srry to intrude little lady, but your on my territory, " OZ didn't bother to keep the icy edge out of his tone " Now I don't want to be bothersome, but I suggest u get ur asses outa here before I make ya'." it was a clear order not a request. These kitty-pest were so incompetent half the time, they thought they owned the world. Of course OZ would gladly knock em down a few pegs, it shouldn't be that hard right?
Can we help you? ~ Rosabella asked the rogue as her collar jingled. She carefully kept her eyes on them~ Darling why don’t we just leave? ~she asked the white cat.~

(Baby reply sorry,I’m on mobile!!!!)

@Kai.Cougar

Last edited by Astraea; May 22nd, 2021 at 01:26 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 01:41 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Quote:
-OZ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post

Can we help you? ~ Rosabella asked the rogue as her collar jingled. She carefully kept her eyes on them~ Darling why don’t we just leave? ~she asked the white cat.~

(Baby reply sorry,I’m on mobile!!!!)

@Kai.Cougar
Darling quickly turned to the large cat infront of them that just randomly appeared. Oh that little scarred-Argh She swiftly insulted him in her mind while Darling looped around Rosabella To make she was okay. Focusing on her blue paws,Darling looked up at the black tomcat. How you get your eye ripped out cause i’m all ears. I can handle a fight buddy and we won’t be moving unless I make you. I’m known as the White Knight to my friends. You seem like a damsel-in-distress to me. Darling eyes turned to slits as she tried to bite the loners Shoulder.
(Feel free to hurt Darling not like blind her anything big :0 )

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Old May 22nd, 2021, 03:16 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

Darling quickly turned to the large cat infront of them that just randomly appeared. Oh that little scarred-Argh She swiftly insulted him in her mind while Darling looped around Rosabella To make she was okay. Focusing on her blue paws,Darling looked up at the black tomcat. How you get your eye ripped out cause i’m all ears. I can handle a fight buddy and we won’t be moving unless I make you. I’m known as the White Knight to my friends. You seem like a damsel-in-distress to me. Darling eyes turned to slits as she tried to bite the loners Shoulder.
(Feel free to hurt Darling not like blind her anything big :0 )

-OZ-

Narrowly dodging the attack, OZ snorted a laugh, this kitty-pet had a tongue. "let's get this straight I ain't no damsel, so log that away upstairs, " he noisily snapped his jaws shut bared teeth gleaming " second, I admire ur courage doll-face, I really do. But I think u should listen to ur buddy there, cuz I don't really play nice " he sneered menacingly, lunging forward, claws extended, he hoped to knock the ignorant cat off her paws.
@~Fox~ lmao I don't know how to double quote

----ϟ----
Characters

Last edited by elaif; May 22nd, 2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 06:36 PM
Slayer To Stake

~Rosabella ran as she saw the cat hoping up.~ Darling move! ~she screamed at her as she watched darling and the Tom insult each other~

{sorry for the small ass reply!!}
@Kai.Cougar

Old May 23rd, 2021, 10:48 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Quote:
-OZ-

Narrowly dodging the attack, OZ snorted a laugh, this kitty-pet had a tongue. "let's get this straight I ain't no damsel, so log that away upstairs, " he noisily snapped his jaws shut bared teeth gleaming " second, I admire ur courage doll-face, I really do. But I think u should listen to ur buddy there, cuz I don't really play nice " he sneered menacingly, lunging forward, claws extended, he hoped to knock the ignorant cat off her paws.
@~Fox~ lmao I don't know how to double quote
Quote:
~Rosabella ran as she saw the cat hoping up.~ Darling move! ~she screamed at her as she watched darling and the Tom insult each other~

{sorry for the small ass reply!!}
@Kai.Cougar
Darling snarled at the words “dollface” How dare that little freak! She was pissed but swiftly perked at the sound of Rosabella but Darling didn’t respond in time and got knocked down ... Darling hit her head on the ground, it didn’t like that as her head started bleeding. She went silent as she touched her blue paw up to the wound and flicked the blood off her paw . She swiftly got up and realized her mistake,She made the first move. Damn it,tsk. If I can get Rosabella out safe all my injures can matter. I won’t be reckless this time like my first attack. Rule 1 is always don’t get side tracked.
Circling Oz,Darling guessed he lived by himself since no one made any act to join him out here. She silently waited only than her jingling collar.

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

Old May 23rd, 2021, 12:48 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

Darling snarled at the words “dollface” How dare that little freak! She was pissed but swiftly perked at the sound of Rosabella but Darling didn’t respond in time and got knocked down ... Darling hit her head on the ground, it didn’t like that as her head started bleeding. She went silent as she touched her blue paw up to the wound and flicked the blood off her paw . She swiftly got up and realized her mistake,She made the first move. Damn it,tsk. If I can get Rosabella out safe all my injures can matter. I won’t be reckless this time like my first attack. Rule 1 is always don’t get side tracked.
Circling Oz,Darling guessed he lived by himself since no one made any act to join him out here. She silently waited only than her jingling collar.
-OZ -
OZ swallowed a pur amusement, who in their right mind would name a cat Darling? He's didn't dwell on the matter and focused on the real problem. Chasing these two fluff balls off his territory. He let the silence draw out, as he matched her moves, carefully following each paw step and lash of the tail, all the while keeping eyes locked with her. His mind rummaged for ideas, these two clearly had some sorta relationship. What it was he didn't give a rip. One thing was obvious though, the other molly seemingly stayed out of tussle. Pretty much watching from a safe distance. Maybe if he attacked her, then he might have the upper paw. Then again it might make Darling or who ever the hell she was, unleash a much fiercer side. if that was even possible she already made him shake in his fur. After taking his leisurely time mocking her mentally, he made up his mind. OZ wheeled around and lunged at Rosebella, if he moved quick enough the attack should have her pinned under his claws.

Sorry this is rushed.//

@~Fox~

----ϟ----
Characters

Old May 23rd, 2021, 03:34 PM
Slayer To Stake

Quote:
-OZ -
OZ swallowed a pur amusement, who in their right mind would name a cat Darling? He's didn't dwell on the matter and focused on the real problem. Chasing these two fluff balls off his territory. He let the silence draw out, as he matched her moves, carefully following each paw step and lash of the tail, all the while keeping eyes locked with her. His mind rummaged for ideas, these two clearly had some sorta relationship. What it was he didn't give a rip. One thing was obvious though, the other molly seemingly stayed out of tussle. Pretty much watching from a safe distance. Maybe if he attacked her, then he might have the upper paw. Then again it might make Darling or who ever the hell she was, unleash a much fiercer side. if that was even possible she already made him shake in his fur. After taking his leisurely time mocking her mentally, he made up his mind. OZ wheeled around and lunged at Rosebella, if he moved quick enough the attack should have her pinned under his claws.

Sorry this is rushed.//

@~Fox~

~roseabella swiftly noted down darlings state before noticing the loner lunging at her. She quickly rolled out of the way before getting back up.~ Well now you’ve done it! ~she regarded. This cat hurt daring and now her. That shall not stand. She lunged at the black cat. As she did so she noticed his scar placement and maybe his weakness. Next if this pin down was successful she would go for his muzzle and jaw next that seemed like a good idea.~

@Kai.Cougar

Old May 24th, 2021, 09:15 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Quote:

~roseabella swiftly noted down darlings state before noticing the loner lunging at her. She quickly rolled out of the way before getting back up.~ Well now you’ve done it! ~she regarded. This cat hurt daring and now her. That shall not stand. She lunged at the black cat. As she did so she noticed his scar placement and maybe his weakness. Next if this pin down was successful she would go for his muzzle and jaw next that seemed like a good idea.~

@Kai.Cougar
-OZ -

The pounce had made him off balance and unready so when the kitty-pet lunged at him he was knocked off his paws. OZ thrashed wildly, long twisted claws swinging maliciously. This was pathetically humiliating. He wasn't going down this easily, not to these freaks that is. Reaching up with his fore legs, he tried his best to sink his claws into her shoulders. While his back legs kicked relentlessly. If these two heathens thought they had beaten him they were wrong, completely wrong. How long till the other one joined in? Hopefully never this was already bad enough.

I'm srry for the late and small reply, I'm handling irl troubles rn.
@Kai.Cougar

----ϟ----
Characters

Last edited by elaif; May 24th, 2021 at 09:15 AM.