Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink looked at Rune then back down at her kittens. "They are beautiful," she whispered again. Happiness filled the she-cats eyes.

Rune bent down and licked the top of Mink's head. "You have brought me so much joy," he whispered happily. Rune took one last look at the kits before he padded away.

Mink looked up at Shard. "Come see them." Then she turned her eyes to Shard's kits. "You have new playmates. Come..." she beckoned them forward with her tail.
Shard smiled and nodded. Holly scuttled forward, her two brothers following closely. Holly reached them first and looked down at Apollo and Octavia. She stared at them. She was a lot bigger than them. She reached down and licked Apollo's head. Snake and Slash sat down next to her. Snake didn't know what to think of the smaller kits, so he just stared at them. Slash looked at them like if he touched them they would break.
"They're so small..." Slash tilted his head.
"Well they were just born, mouse-brain!" Snake exclaimed.
"C'mon guys, you just got to be careful with them." Holly mewed, her tiny voice rang out above her brothers'. "You're not going to break them."
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rowena smiled but it was genuine this time
" That's right my dear. " she meowed and sat down her tail curled around her feet neatly her nose twitched
" I heard your mates with rune? Must be an honor. " she said and dipped her head in respect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shard smiled and nodded. Holly scuttled forward, her two brothers following closely. Holly reached them first and looked down at Apollo and Octavia. She stared at them. She was a lot bigger than them. She reached down and licked Apollo's head. Snake and Slash sat down next to her. Snake didn't know what to think of the smaller kits, so he just stared at them. Slash looked at them like if he touched them they would break.
"They're so small..." Slash tilted his head.
"Well they were just born, mouse-brain!" Snake exclaimed.
"C'mon guys, you just got to be careful with them." Holly mewed, her tiny voice rang out above her brothers'. "You're not going to break them."
Mink turned and looked at Rowena. "I guess it is." she sighed with a tilt of her head. Then she turned back to look at her kittens, she watched Shard's kits looked at the newborns with wide eyes. "What about you Rowena?" she asked watching the kits. Then she looked up at Shard. "I think Holly is taken a liking in Apollo." she giggled. Her ears were moved in the direction of Rowena so she could hear the she-cat speak.

Apollo felt Holly's touch and started to purr. He tried to move away from his mother to see who the touch was from. It didn't smell like his mother.

Octavia let out a wail as Apollo moved.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink turned and looked at Rowena. "I guess it is." she sighed with a tilt of her head. Then she turned back to look at her kittens, she watched Shard's kits looked at the newborns with wide eyes. "What about you Rowena?" she asked watching the kits. Then she looked up at Shard. "I think Holly is taken a liking in Apollo." she giggled. Her ears were moved in the direction of Rowena so she could hear the she-cat speak.

Apollo felt Holly's touch and started to purr. He tried to move away from his mother to see who the touch was from. It didn't smell like his mother.

Shard purred.

Holly squeaked and fell back as Apollo moved closer. Snake, who had zoned out, got spooked when Octavia wailed. Slash quickly placed a paw where Apollo was to try and make it seem like Apollo hadn't moved. His black paw blended with Mink's black fur perfectly. He wasn't sure if it would work, but it was worth a shot. He hoped that Mink wouldn't mind. Holly gave Apollo a sniff once she regained herself. She smiled at the small tom.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:

Rowena watched the little tots and her ear flicked she never really liked kits she did enjoy telling scary stories . Her ears twitched as she heard mink speak and looked at the she cat . " what...me having a mate? If that's what you mean then no I'm afraid not . I'm an acquired taste so to speak . I've had my fair share of darkness that I'm afraid a ruined soul won't do. " she said a hint of sadness in her voice and in her face she closed her eyes and sighed her torn ear twitched and shook her head " who are those little rascals? " she asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 30th, 2017, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Shard purred.

Holly squeaked and fell back as Apollo moved closer. Snake, who had zoned out, got spooked when Octavia wailed. Slash quickly placed a paw where Apollo was to try and make it seem like Apollo hadn't moved. His black paw blended with Mink's black fur perfectly. He wasn't sure if it would work, but it was worth a shot. He hoped that Mink wouldn't mind. Holly gave Apollo a sniff once she regained herself. She smiled at the small tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rowena watched the little tots and her ear flicked she never really liked kits she did enjoy telling scary stories . Her ears twitched as she heard mink speak and looked at the she cat . " what...me having a mate? If that's what you mean then no I'm afraid not . I'm an acquired taste so to speak . I've had my fair share of darkness that I'm afraid a ruined soul won't do. " she said a hint of sadness in her voice and in her face she closed her eyes and sighed her torn ear twitched and shook her head " who are those little rascals? " she asked

Mink looked at her. "I am sorry." she meowed as she turned her gaze back to the she-cat. "Oh these little babies." she purred. "Apollo and Octavia." she meowed. "Snake, Slash and Holly are Shard's kits, but they are like a second litter of mine." she giggled as she turned her gaze to Shard.

Apollo felt a paw stop him from going where he was going. He let out a frustrating wail. But when he felt Holly's touch once more, he let out a purr and tried to move closer to her.

Octavia squirmed around, she smelled other cats and wanted to see who they were. Maybe she could play with them? Play but what was play?

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 30th, 2017 at 04:28 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink looked at her. "I am sorry." she meowed as she turned her gaze back to the she-cat. "Oh these little babies." she purred. "Apollo and Octavia." she meowed. "Snake, Slash and Holly are Shard's kits, but they are like a second litter of mine." she giggled as she turned her gaze to Shard.

Apollo felt a paw stop him from going where he was going. He let out a frustrating wail. But when he felt Holly's touch once more, he let out a purr and tried to move closer to her.

Octavia squirmed around, she smelled other cats and wanted to see who they were. Maybe she could play with them? Play but what was play?
Slash picked his paw up quickly. He didn't like it when the tiny kits made those harsh noises. He took a step back as Apollo moved closer to Holly. The young she-cat meowed lightly and wrapped her tail around the tiny kit. Her gray tabby fur was pressed against his black fur. She looked up at Mink to make sure she wasn't crossing any boundaries.

Shard got up and padded closer to Mink. She glanced at Rowena before settling herself next to her friend. She purred loudly. "They're beautiful, Mink.

Snake got bored of his brother and sister messing with the kits and went off to find his father. He looked around and saw him talking with Dawn. He glanced back at the others and left, sure that nobody noticed him.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Slash picked his paw up quickly. He didn't like it when the tiny kits made those harsh noises. He took a step back as Apollo moved closer to Holly. The young she-cat meowed lightly and wrapped her tail around the tiny kit. Her gray tabby fur was pressed against his black fur. She looked up at Mink to make sure she wasn't crossing any boundaries.

Shard got up and padded closer to Mink. She glanced at Rowena before settling herself next to her friend. She purred loudly. "They're beautiful, Mink.

Snake got bored of his brother and sister messing with the kits and went off to find his father. He looked around and saw him talking with Dawn. He glanced back at the others and left, sure that nobody noticed him.

Mink turned her eyes on Holly as she watched her curl her tail around Apollo, she let out a purr. Then turned to her friend. "Thank you, Shard." she blushed with a happy purr.

Apollo purred as he felt a tail wrap around him, he felt safe and comfort.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Loon saw the fear in Dawn's eyes and he instantly regretted being an absolute jerk to Shard. He sighed and sat back down. "I know you don't want to be talking with me, but thanks for not running away when I came over here. To be honest, I regret everything I've done. Ya know, I really want to have more than two connections in this Clan. Thanks anyways, but I'll leave you alone now..."
Quote:
Mink purred happily, then suddenly gasped. Her eyes widen as she felt excruciating pain. "Shard...." she whispered as she held on to her stomach with her paws. Suddenly she let out a shriek.

Rune looked at Shatter. "Do you mind seeking some cats who would want to go hunting." Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks as he heard his mate's shriek. He instantly turned away from Shatter and ran to his mate's side. "Mink! My Queen." he meowed as he looked at her with worry. "Someone get Dawn!." He called.

Mink closed her eyes, breathing in and out slowly. (SKIP) Mink had given birth two beautiful kittens. A tom and a she-cat. "Oh," she whispered happily. They were beautiful. The firstborn a tom with full black pelt moved closer to his sister, who was a full black she-cat with a white feather-like tail.

Rune looked at his mate. "They are beautiful my love," he whispered as he bent down and sniffed their tiny heads. "We shall name the tom, Apollo." he meowed as he took in his firstborn. "I will train him to be a good fighter, and maybe become a leader." he grinned. "What are you going to name the she-kit?"

Mink looked at the newly named Apollo, she wasn't going to argue with him but Apollo did fit the tom. "Octavia." she meowed.
Quote:
Shard sat a few feet away, unsure if she should approach the new mother. Her eyes were filled with happiness. She had to admit that she wasn't sure if Mink would make it. But that fear had quickly passed once Apollo and Octavia were born. She purred as Holly, Snake, and Slash came up to her. Slash and Snake sat under Shard and Holly took a few steps toward Mink. Shard held out her paw to stop the small kit. "No, no, Holly. She needs to rest." after her talk with Mink, she had grown a lot more gentle with her kits. She returned her attention to Mink and Rune.
..dang it I missed the kitting. Argh)

Sooo @Kyra-Wolfe-666 let’s just say Dawn was about to reply to Loon but she had to go since the kits where being born. So imma start off and he could catch her again.)

Dawn looked to Mink. “My dear do you mind having some Borage Leaves?” She asked “they will help produce better and more milk for your kits.” She looked at the kits. Joy swelling in her chest that she helped diliver them.

Last edited by Shadow; November 30th, 2017 at 04:43 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink turned her eyes on Holly as she watched her curl her tail around Apollo, she let out a purr. Then turned to her friend. "Thank you, Shard." she blushed with a happy purr.

Apollo purred as he felt a tail wrap around him, he felt safe and comfort.
Holly felt warm as Apollo purred. She liked the small tom. He was adorable. He was also shiny. Holly gave Apollo another lick on the top of the head. He still smelled funny from his kitting.

Slash stared at Octavia, unsure of what to do. She was still too small to play with, and he was used to playing rough with Snake. He would probably hurt her.

Shard watched her kits interact with Mink's kits. She looked at Mink. "Do you need any food? I'll be glad to get you some if you'd like." she stood up and padded a few feet closer to Dawn. She caught a slight whiff of Loon. What was that ridiculous cat doing around suck an innocent young she-cat. He probably wanted to de-flower her without her consent. That would be like him.
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
..dang it I missed the kitting. Argh)

Sooo @Kyra-Wolfe-666 let’s just say Dawn was about to reply to Loon but she had to go since the kits where being born. So imma start off and he could catch her again.)

Dawn looked to Mink. “My dear do you mind having some Borage Leaves?” She asked “they will help produce better and more milk for your kits.” She looked at the kits. Joy swelling in her chest that she helped diliver them.
Loon watched Dawn tend to Mink. He was a little uneasy to see Shard with her. He wanted to talk with Dawn some more. He didn't even get to hear her answer.