Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:54 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:52 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:49 PM
Bitternpaw Family Finder!
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:48 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2018, 06:26 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike continued to choke on his blood and bile his breathing now further inhibited by Treestep paws on his mouth making every breath that wasn't a cough or a whimper a wispy wheeze as his body tired in vain to get oxygen or him and by extension his kits. His body also continued to thrash his back leg making a paddling motion while the rest of his body just generally shook and quivered. @Liekki
(Because cats know the Heimlich maneuver)
Duskthorn shivered as he pulled Wildstrike towards him and noticed he wasn't breathing. He flipped his brother onto his stomach and wrapped his paws around the other cat's stomach and squeezed harshly, trying to dislodge the fluid from his brother's throat. During all of this, Duskthorn was crying and praying to StarClan his brother was going to be okay. This was significant because he didn't even believe in StarClan, but he was going to pray to whatever he could to save Wildstrike. It was difficult for Duskthorn to even grasp Wildstrike because of his wiggling and incessant kicking. @Boba Fett
Old April 1st, 2018, 06:57 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

(Because cats know the Heimlich maneuver)
Duskthorn shivered as he pulled Wildstrike towards him and noticed he wasn't breathing. He flipped his brother onto his stomach and wrapped his paws around the other cat's stomach and squeezed harshly, trying to dislodge the fluid from his brother's throat. During all of this, Duskthorn was crying and praying to StarClan his brother was going to be okay. This was significant because he didn't even believe in StarClan, but he was going to pray to whatever he could to save Wildstrike. It was difficult for Duskthorn to even grasp Wildstrike because of his wiggling and incessant kicking. @Boba Fett
(I've read cats in warriors do batcrap crazier things then the Heimlich Maneuver so I wouldn't worry too much about it.)

After Duskthorn's maneuver, Wildstrike forcibly hacked for several moments the excess blood and other fluids quickly expelling themselves from his throat. He then shook and quivered violently for a few moments before it-- stopped his body becoming limp and in a way lifeless as his breaths were inaudible as if he wasn't breathing at all. But he was. That was apparent from the tiny yet noticeable rise and fall of his chest along with the delicate whines and whimpers he would make from time to time unaware of upset he had caused since his black-out. However, even though the shaking and thrashing had stopped a weak trail of blood still seeped from Wildstrike's mouth and on closer inspection would reveal a thick gash on his tongue were his jaw had been clamped.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 1st, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 07:45 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

( this was typed on apple notes so it could suck, i don’t really know )

Goldenstar emerged from his den, letting the new-leaf sun shine on him. It was a good feeling, one that told him that soon they wouldn’t have to deal with a harsh winter anymore, and the clan had time to grow. Bella had mentioned kits multiple times, and, at the time, he hadn’t been sure he was ready for that, he didn’t know if he was ready to split his attention from the clan to the clan, his kits, and his mate. It was a lot to think about, and with Tallwhisker’s words about him caring too much about his clan ringing in his ears, he was trying to decide whether to give in or not. However, that wasn’t what he was to focus on right now, jumping on the highbranch, he turned his attention to ceremonies, calling the clan together.

“Now, before we start, I have a special ceremony to perform.” That could have been worded better, but Goldenstar felt as though he had done good enough, trying to find the cat he would be speaking about. “Daydream will be taking on an apprentince, Flashpaw, could you please step forward.” This was a big event, they were getting a medicine cat apprentince, they were getting someone who would be tasked with taking care of the clan. He couldn’t use the traditional ‘you have reached the age of six moons’ speech, since the apprentince had already gone through that. Daydream had wanted him to preform a ceremony for her, but he didn’t know what to do, as he thought that was usually for Starclan to say. However, that wasn’t to linger on, if he found himself stumbling, he could try to make something up. “Flashpaw, from this moment on, you will be training under Daydream, Shadowclan welcomes you as our medicine cat apprentince”That could have gone better. Nodding down at the apprentince, Goldenstar moved onto the other ceremonies, trying to put his stammering mess behind him.

“Scarletkit, could you please step forward? You have reached the age of six moons, and that means you are ready to be apprenticed. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Scarletpaw, and your mentor will be Ferretfrost”

One apprentince ceremony, that was almost sad for the beginning of New-Leaf. However, it made sense, all the kits that would have become apprentinces would have been born in the middle/end of Leaf-fall, and leaf-fall and leafbare just weren’t good months for the clan. Hopefully there would be more in the next few moons, he would just have to see. However, they were also going to get more warriors, so it was time for those.

“Lynxpaw, Clawpaw, Maplepaw, And Snakepaw, can you all please step forward?” He watched the four walk up, and he automatically began the warrior ceremony. “I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentinces, for they have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn. Do you four promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[I do]

“Then, by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Lynxpaw, you will be known as Lynxwhisper, Starclan honors your intelligence and understanding. Clawpaw, you will be known as Clawspirit, Starclan honors your devotion and intelligence. Maplepaw, you will be known as Mapledusk, Starclan honors your devotion and strength. And Snakepaw, you will be known as Snakefang, Starclan honors your bravery, and engagement. Shadowclan welcomes you as warriors of Shadowclan, and as you already know, you will be sitting a silent vigil tonight.”

And with that, Goldenstar adjourned the meeting, nodding at the clan, before retreating to his den once again, hopefully to try and decide on something to do.

@Mystical @Blue_jellie @king kaleb! @Boba Fett @Lonestar23 @GyreHaze @Raven & Co
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:24 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Snakepaw gazed at Maplepaw and remained pressed to him. "Why only one night?" She asked, which meant that she wanted to sleeep with him every night! Though, why was he so whiny all of a sudden?
(Eep since our babies have jsut become warriors let's just skip past this lil convo and start a new one X3

MapleDusk intertwined his and SnakeFangs Tail "Finally warriors, SnakeFang" he nuzzled the top of her head with his muzzle "And now that we are warriors, SnakeFang, Will you be my mate?" The Tom asked
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
(Eep since our babies have jsut become warriors let's just skip past this lil convo and start a new one X3

MapleDusk intertwined his and SnakeFangs Tail "Finally warriors, SnakeFang" he nuzzled the top of her head with his muzzle "And now that we are warriors, SnakeFang, Will you be my mate?" The Tom asked
Snakefang purred loudly, her face firmly pressed into the tom's chest. "Y-Yeah, finally warriors, it's unbelievable to think we've already made it there, it almost feels as if my training had started less than a moon ago." She admitted, looking up at him as he finally asked the question she was waiting for, pressing her muzzle against the tom's firmly "Yes, yes, yes!" She purred, tears of joy forming in the corner of her now shut eyes, she couldn't say how happy she was right now.
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:46 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Snakefang purred loudly, her face firmly pressed into the tom's chest. "Y-Yeah, finally warriors, it's unbelievable to think we've already made it there, it almost feels as if my training had started less than a moon ago." She admitted, looking up at him as he finally asked the question she was waiting for, pressing her muzzle against the tom's firmly "Yes, yes, yes!" She purred, tears of joy forming in the corner of her now shut eyes, she couldn't say how happy she was right now.

(Aww SnakeFang is sooo Happy!!)

MapleDusk purred loudly as she pressed her muzzle against his,"Don't start crying on me now SnakeFang, now come on how about we get out of camp for a bit, go on a walk together through the territory"
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
(Aww SnakeFang is sooo Happy!!)

MapleDusk purred loudly as she pressed her muzzle against his,"Don't start crying on me now SnakeFang, now come on how about we get out of camp for a bit, go on a walk together through the territory"
Snakefang stuck her tongue out at him. "It's not my fault, for StarClan's sake, I've been waiting to be with you for so long now, I've always watched you across camp and now here I am, by your side, as your mate." She said and nodded at what he asked. "Sure thing, my love." She purred.
Old April 2nd, 2018, 07:06 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(I've read cats in warriors do batcrap crazier things then the Heimlich Maneuver so I wouldn't worry too much about it.)

After Duskthorn's maneuver, Wildstrike forcibly hacked for several moments the excess blood and other fluids quickly expelling themselves from his throat. He then shook and quivered violently for a few moments before it-- stopped his body becoming limp and in a way lifeless as his breaths were inaudible as if he wasn't breathing at all. But he was. That was apparent from the tiny yet noticeable rise and fall of his chest along with the delicate whines and whimpers he would make from time to time unaware of upset he had caused since his black-out. However, even though the shaking and thrashing had stopped a weak trail of blood still seeped from Wildstrike's mouth and on closer inspection would reveal a thick gash on his tongue were his jaw had been clamped.
Duskthorn breathed a sigh of relief and set down Wildstrike gently. He put his paw on his brother's chest and felt it rising, slowly but surely, so he decided he should have a moment to calm down. After taking a deep breath, he searched around for cobwebs, one of the few medicines he actually knew about. The only problem was that it was found upon quick inspection that Daydream had all of the cobwebs in the vicinity in their den. After looking at Wildstrike again, he decided that the cobwebs wouldn't help much because there was no way he could wrap it around his head in a way that didn't block his breathing. The tom wanted to go to the medicine den, but he also couldn't just leave Wildstrike there. @Boba Fett
Old April 2nd, 2018, 09:40 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn breathed a sigh of relief and set down Wildstrike gently. He put his paw on his brother's chest and felt it rising, slowly but surely, so he decided he should have a moment to calm down. After taking a deep breath, he searched around for cobwebs, one of the few medicines he actually knew about. The only problem was that it was found upon quick inspection that Daydream had all of the cobwebs in the vicinity in their den. After looking at Wildstrike again, he decided that the cobwebs wouldn't help much because there was no way he could wrap it around his head in a way that didn't block his breathing. The tom wanted to go to the medicine den, but he also couldn't just leave Wildstrike there. @Boba Fett
(Because humans cats totally wake up five minutes after a grand mal seizure)

Wildstrike moaned as his eyes fluttering before he tightly shut them again letting out a high cry because of how much everything bothered and hurt him. His head and stomach most of all. Which confused him to no end because all he remembered was telling Duskthorn he was expecting kits and him being shocked but, still excepting. Now he was startled. Had Duskthorn attacked him? No, Wildstrike tried to reason he wouldn't do that especially not in the clearing... but what if they weren't still in the clearing? He couldn't tell from scent alone and he didn't have the gall to check- so he just cried putting his paws on his eyes and shook frightened and dazed as blood continued to drip from his mouth scaring him all the more. @Boba Fett
Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:11 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Runt ran into the nursery,stopping though at the entrance and walking around the edges of the wall,looking for her adoptive mother Pinewish.She had been in the clan for almost a moon now and was already looking much better than she had when she had first been found.She spotted Pinewish and trotted up to her.She tapped Pinewish's leg to get her attention,looking up anxiously after doing so.

@NightWarrior4Life
Closed Thread