Last post by Mica
Today 04:32 PM

Old July 30th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Snowkit squealed. "Hazelpaw!" She chirped happily, running a circle around her. Hazelpaw, in Snowkit's eyes, was the most fun apprentice. "I do!" She mewled, eyes shining brightly as she smiled. The energetic kit turned to her siblings, tail swaying. "What about you guys?" She asked.
"You can go first, then," the tabby molly purred, leaning down so the small kit could climb on her back. She braced herself for the inevitable pick of small claws on her back when Snowkit climbed on, and held this crouching position, waiting for the white she-kit.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

"You can go first, then," the tabby molly purred, leaning down so the small kit could climb on her back. She braced herself for the inevitable pick of small claws on her back when Snowkit climbed on, and held this crouching position, waiting for the white she-kit.
Snowkit climbed onto the apprentice, her tiny claws pricking her as she giggled. Not many apprentices Snowkit knew would give badger-rides without being begged. Another reason Hazelpaw was Snowkit's favorite apprentice. She grinned, enjoying the game.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

Quote:
Snowkit climbed onto the apprentice, her tiny claws picking her as she giggled. Not many apprentices Snowkit knew would give badger-rides without being begged. Another reason Hazelpaw was Snowkit's favorite apprentice. She grinned, enjoying the game.
A smile grew upon Hazelpaw's muzzle as she lumbered out of the den into the rain. Oh, well- they were RiverClan cats. Water never hurt anyone! The long-furred molly stepped down hard with her paws as she walked around, throwing her weight from side to side to make the ride more enjoyable for Snowkit, although it meant that the picks on her back would be even worse. Hazelpaw didn't really mind- she loved kits, and how easy they were to amuse. Really, all she had to do was run with one on her back! Not very hard. The she-cat was looking forward to having her own kits someday.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 11:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

A smile grew upon Hazelpaw's muzzle as she lumbered out of the den into the rain. Oh, well- they were RiverClan cats. Water never hurt anyone! The long-furred molly stepped down hard with her paws as she walked around, throwing her weight from side to side to make the ride more enjoyable for Snowkit, although it meant that the picks on her back would be even worse. Hazelpaw didn't really mind- she loved kits, and how easy they were to amuse. Really, all she had to do was run with one on her back! Not very hard. The she-cat was looking forward to having her own kits someday.

Snowkit enjoyed the rain dropping onto her pelt, giggling as she clung to Hazelpaw's back. She was worried her tiny claws hurt her, but she didn't seem to mind. Shrugging it off and continuing to enjoy both the ride and the game, she smiled brightly. Snowkit glanced around the Camp, seeing warriors doing warrior-stuff and apprentices doing apprentice-stuff. Snowkit couldn't wait. Snowpaw the greatest! She, like most kits, wanted to be a leader or deputy someday.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 01:08 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

Quote:
Snowkit enjoyed the rain dropping onto her pelt, giggling as she clung to Hazelpaw's back. She was worried her tiny claws hurt her, but she didn't seem to mind. Shrugging it off and continuing to enjoy both the ride and the game, she smiled brightly. Snowkit glanced around the Camp, seeing warriors doing warrior-stuff and apprentices doing apprentice-stuff. Snowkit couldn't wait. Snowpaw the greatest! She, like most kits, wanted to be a leader or deputy someday.
Beginning to grow tired, Hazelpaw turned her path to the nursery. "Sorry, little one," the molly meowed, "but I have to have energy to give your siblings rides too. Off you go!" With this, Hazelpaw began shaking her long pelt vigorously, hoping to send the white kit stumbling off of her. Of course, it was for fun- surely Snowkit would enjoy tumbling off Hazelpaw's back than just climbing off.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:26 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Beginning to grow tired, Hazelpaw turned her path to the nursery. "Sorry, little one," the molly meowed, "but I have to have energy to give your siblings rides too. Off you go!" With this, Hazelpaw began shaking her long pelt vigorously, hoping to send the white kit stumbling off of her. Of course, it was for fun- surely Snowkit would enjoy tumbling off Hazelpaw's back than just climbing off.
"Okay!" Snowkit chirped, tumbling off of Hazelpaw with a giggle. She tossed some dirt from her pelt, remaining a pretty silvery white as she bounced into the nursery. Her eyes glittered and her tail was swaying with excitement. Snowkit purred as she swept her tongue through her fur, grooming it and making it shiny.
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Whitenose laughed watching his kits, he wasn't that uncomfortable around the new queen and her two kits but he kept a slight eye on her, not enough to leave her uncomfortable though.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Random Melchester Could you have Splashheart reroute them to the nursery? @Royal Tempestjay is still needed.
--
Echoskip cried out as she ran beside her mate, wishing that it would stop raining so that she could clear her mind. Trembling with fear at the idea that something could be wrong with her kits, Echoskip let out a silent wail at the thought. What if they were still-born? Oh she couldn't bear it if even one kitten was...
Quote:
Moonsplash looked around, frantic. "Almost there.." she mewed, but paused. Was she going the right way? Was she even certain where she was? Swallowing, her ears pinned back. "Where are RiverClan warriors when you need them?!" She wailed, flicking her tail. "I-I think that's the nursery.." she nodded towards a den, nudging her mate gently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal View Post
Tenpestjay frantically looked back over his shoulder. Echoskip wasn't walking fast enough. The tom raced back over to her quickly grasping her scruff and waddling towards the nursery. Geckoleaf would be remarkably busy by now and queens within the nursery should be fine with helping. Due to his abnormal height he was allowed to carry much larger cats with ease, Echoskip was no excuse she had put on a pound or so but that didn't matter. The kits were his and sure he would love them but he was only cover up for Echoskip and her true mate. Moonsplash and Echoskip loved each other and he respected it, he was like a hired worker in the place of someone fertile enough to bless them with kits. Once he reached the nursery he butted in. His shoulders barely fit in through the hole. He than gently laid Echoskip down. The side of his face still bled from the wood and his hips aching from being ran into, not to mention his stiff limbs from running all the way to Riverclan and picking up a few kits on the way. He looked at moonsplash half expecting her to thank him, there was no time for it. "How close? Are they coming?" he asked stepping closer and looming over the average heighted feline.
"Th-they're coming." Echoskip breathed out, trembling at the thought. "N-Now. They're coming now." She forced herself to stop stuttering, so she could clearly convey the message she needed. Her eyes shone with worry, as she looked around. "Is there even enough room?" She fretted, ears flattening against her head. She pressed her head against Moonsplash's in worry, closing her eyes and letting out a quiet groan as her stomach rippled with pain.

@Random Melchester You gonna bring in Splashheart now?

Last edited by red_inactive; July 31st, 2017 at 02:20 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:47 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
"Th-they're coming." Echoskip breathed out, trembling at the thought. "N-Now. They're coming now." She forced herself to stop stuttering, so she could clearly convey the message she needed. Her eyes shone with worry, as she looked around. "Is there even enough room?" She fretted, ears flattening against her head. She pressed her head against Moonsplash's in worry, closing her eyes and letting out a quiet groan as her stomach rippled with pain.

(Yep ^^)
It was then that Splashheart poked her head into the nursery, concern shining through her dark blue eyes. It wasnt hard to hear someone in distress, a Queen nonetheless. A Queen about to give birth. The blue/gray she-cat bit her lip, casting a glance over her shoulder to ensure Mixedfur was keeping a good eye on her own kits. When she was sure that her mate had them handled, even the little flirt Squirrelkit, Splashheart turned back to the scene in front of her and padded forward, managing a smile at the other cats before bending her head to nudge Echoskip's shoulder. "You guys want some help?" She was a new Queen, but Snowstar was her sister- Meaning she'd often dragged Splashheart along with her sometimes when they were apprentices and warriors to help Queens that were kitting. And, Splashheart had learned a thing or two from her own kitting experience, as well.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; July 31st, 2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 02:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Moonsplash's ears pinned back as she looked at Tempestjay. "There has to be!" She wailed, eyes wide and panicked. "Erm - no - I" the usually stubborn cat was lost for words, her tail flicking rapidly as her brain seemed to stop working. She'd never been through this before, and by the way Echoskip was speaking she was worse off. Her ears were flattened against her head and her eyes shining with panic. "Oh StarClan." She muttered, nosing her mate gently. "Tempestjay what do we do?" She mewed quietly, unsure of how this all worked.