"Im here to help!"...
Last post by iliri
Today 04:35 PM

Old November 15th, 2016, 07:15 AM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Alrighty, should we just go to the clearing?)
(That seems best I won't be on for a while today, so please don't do the whole RP without meh! )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~for @mirefern~

Clawpaw padded into the territory, the young apprentice flicking her tail in slight disgust as she did so. She was done with dealing with other cats, done with their ignorant personalities, all she wanted was absolute peace and quiet where she could at least be herself without being judged, or laughed at. The she cat flicked her ear as she heard the rustling of leaves, instinctively dropping into a hunting crouch that was near to perfect and smiling to herself at the way she had reacted. She was glad of it, merely because she prided herself on her hunting skills. Clawpaw slowly crept towards the source of the noise, suddenly stopping and giving a slight, sharp mew as she felt a sudden tug on her tail. She turned around to find it caught in a thorn bush, and she hissed angrily, muttering under her breath as she tugged, trying to pull it free of the thorns that were entangling it. When she could not succeed, the apprentice hissed once more...she would have liked to lash her tail in frustration, but it was currently stuck. Clawpaw thought for a moment, hoping that no other cats would come along...or if they did, that they would be smart enough and polite enough to help her instead of standing and looking at her or laughing like most idiots did. She waited, getting tired of standing and wishing that she could sit down, if not for the thorns that were keeping her from doing so.
~bump for @mirefern~
Old November 15th, 2016, 07:08 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
~bump for @mirefern~
Clawpaw's wishes are dashed when Raccoonpaw slinks into her area, his belly against the floor; the sharp mew doesn't catch his attention initially, something easily disregarded and ignored in his pursuit of the rodent he'd spied earlier -- a weak and mangy excuse for a creature, cuterebra squirming just below the expanse of mounding skin. Truth be, he’s hardly a decent hunter -- he instead searches purposely for ill prey to bring back to the fresh kill pile. He figures something so pathetic is still better than nothing at all, and if he’s questioned on it? He’ll blame his brother.

Naturally, the longer Clawpaw’s distress lasts, the harder it grows to ignore.

Irritated by the interruption, he forgoes completing his hunt in favor of searching for the other cat. It takes less than a few minutes to locate her, tangled up in the underbrush, thorns pressing into fine fur. Briefly, he finds himself wondering if she’s been injured -- a quick draw of the scent around the area reveals hints of copper, which he takes as a ‘perhaps’.

“You look like you could use some help,” he teases, circling the caught she-cat. “---Clawpaw, right?”

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old November 15th, 2016, 08:05 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(That seems best I won't be on for a while today, so please don't do the whole RP without meh! )
(Ok I meant don't complete everything without me, you didn't have to do nothing! ) Mulberrykit loosened her grip a bit. "Look! I can see the camp!" The trees whizzed by as Pinestorm ran on, Redmoon ahead of him. Yay! We're home again! (Continue in clearing?)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 16th, 2016, 10:38 PM
Wanderer

My Mood: Amused

(RP with Liquoris' Ivythorn.)

Traveling Light lead way, how far still? The question lingered in the traveling tom's head, his emerald eyes resting upon the darkening skies still stained by the long orange pelt of the setting sun. Shaking his head to even shaking his entire form, he put a paw forward and started again his way where the light had streaked to the night before. He has been following the parting Lights for almost three moons.

The tom came to a stop as his stomach let out a rumbling groan. When was the last he ate? It was the morning before last, how could he not think of finding prey? Pushing the thought away he focused, taking in a deep breath for scents, ears perked up to catch sounds on the encroaching silence. "Mouse..." He dropped into a crouch, lightly pressing his great paws on the ground as he followed the scent.

His sense of smell was tempted by another smell though it was stale, it almost smelled of another cat. He ignored it as he slinked towards the mouse, finally catching sight of it. He readied for pounce, focusing solely on it.
Old November 17th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

My Mood: Bored

Nightmoon padded out of the camp. She continued walking until she was near the middle of Shadowclan Territory. "Now that my kits are apprentices, there isn't much to do." She murmured. Nightmoon sat down and closed her eyes. My kits will grow into wonderful warriors. She thought.
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
Nightmoon padded out of the camp. She continued walking until she was near the middle of Shadowclan Territory. "Now that my kits are apprentices, there isn't much to do." She murmured. Nightmoon sat down and closed her eyes. My kits will grow into wonderful warriors. She thought.
MistGaze came back slowly to his spot where he buried his preys, smelling the air for more traces of prey on his way back. He smelled something: a fellow clanmate, and his whiskers twitched. -Who might that be?- he asked himself. He continued walking untill he stood next to his hidding place. A few fox lenghts away was a she cat lying on the ground. What was she even doing out here alone doing absolutely nothing? This made no sense to him, and the more he wondered, the closer he was getting to her without noticing. He stopped dead when he realised he was 3 tail lenghts away. He quickly found a reason to approach her like this. "Hey there, what are you doing out here?" he asked the she-cat, padding beside her, expecting her to be daydreaming. What were the odds of all the territory, this she cat sat a few steps from his prey hole? And right when he came back too.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 17th, 2016 at 06:03 PM.
Old November 17th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
MistGaze came back slowly to his spot where he buried his preys, smelling the air for more traces of prey on his way back. He smelled something: a fellow clanmate, and his whiskers twitched. -Who might that be?- he asked himself. He continued walking untill he stood next to his hidding place. A few fox lenghts away was a she cat lying on the ground. What was she even doing out here alone doing absolutely nothing? This made no sense to him, and the more he wondered, the closer he was getting to her without noticing. He stopped dead when he realised he was 3 tail lenghts away. He quickly found a reason to approach her like this. "Hey there, what are you doing out here?" he asked the she-cat, padding beside her, expecting her to be daydreaming. What were the odds of all the territory, this she cat sat a few steps from his prey hole? And right when he came back too.
"Just coming out to get some fresh air." Nightmoon opened her eyes and looked over at MistGaze. She smiled, still thinking about Dawnpaw and Darkpaw. If only they knew about their father, and only if I could see him again. She closed her eyes again and rested her head on her paws. "Do you need something?" She asked him the question this time.
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn & Dark View Post
"Just coming out to get some fresh air." Nightmoon opened her eyes and looked over at MistGaze. She smiled, still thinking about Dawnpaw and Darkpaw. If only they knew about their father, and only if I could see him again. She closed her eyes again and rested her head on her paws. "Do you need something?" She asked him the question this time.
MistGaze lifted his chin, and twitched an ear at the she-cat. She was weird, comming out of the dens was a thing, but in the clearing, she was technicaly out. Why going out here? He had some suspicions on the she-cat, but decided to chase them away. She didn't have a caught-in-the-act reaction at all. Maybe she hates to be in the clearing filled with cats. He flicked his tail towards his prey-hole. I was hunting since sunset. And I got carried away from my usual hunting ground, so I took a while to come back. Now I'm here and I find you laying there." he explained the she-cat. He turned around and headed back to his pile, digging out his pieces. "Would you help bringing these back?" he asked her. While at it, he might make the journey less exhausting.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 17th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Bibbity Bopity Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
MistGaze lifted his chin, and twitched an ear at the she-cat. She was weird, comming out of the dens was a thing, but in the clearing, she was technicaly out. Why going out here? He had some suspicions on the she-cat, but decided to chase them away. She didn't have a caught-in-the-act reaction at all. Maybe she hates to be in the clearing filled with cats. He flicked his tail towards his prey-hole. I was hunting since sunset. And I got carried away from my usual hunting ground, so I took a while to come back. Now I'm here and I find you laying there." he explained the she-cat. He turned around and headed back to his pile, digging out his pieces. "Would you help bringing these back?" he asked her. While at it, he might make the journey less exhausting.
(sorry this is short, just too tired and getting ready to go to bed)
"Sure." Nightmoon said, getting up and walking over to Mistgaze. "For one thing I didn't really notice the pile when I came out here." She thought for a moment again. "By the way, my name is Nightmoon. What's yours?" She questioned.