Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:47 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:03 PM

bump !!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:43 AM

bump <3

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:46 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Fin/FinKit/FinPaw/FinTail

|+| Age |+|
3 moons

|+| Gender |+|
Tom, He/him.

|+| Looks |+|
A greyish-blue cat with lighter markings on his paws and face and a few white speckles.

|+| Purr-sonality |+|
Fin is more of a wild and free kinda kit. he doesn't like being stuck in one spot, and likes to pick fights. if he trusts you enough, he can get attached. he likes to roughhouse and play, he can be nice to be around if he isn't riled up.

|+| Plot ideas |+|

Fin challenged [Loner/rouge] to a fight, when he found them, and they accept, thinking it's kinda cute. Fin unsheathed his claws, and [Rouge/Loner] starts to actually hurt Fin. Fin realizes that he can't win this fight and starts to run away, getting found by dusklion and birdsnow.

Fin is looking for food, and sees a tail poking out of a bush, thinking it's some sorta prey. he jumps at it and starts clawing at it. [Rouge/Loner] gets up and shakes him off, and starts hurting him. he attempts to run away but [Rouge/Loner] doesn't let him. the two eventually get caught by dusklion and birdsnow, and get taken in.

|+| Other |+|
Fin. Oooooh fin. he is terrible at making friends, just a heads up. :>

|+| Mention |+|
@starry

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:52 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

PLACEHOLDER FOR OUTSIDER KIT!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 17th, 2024, 02:21 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

also might chuck an outsider at you
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saki View Post
Name: Starrylight
Appearance: A blue gray dilute tortie with odd patterns giving her tan siamese-like markings and white speckled star-like spots.
Personality overview: A very cheerful and happy she-cat who often is forgetful and switches moods easily.
Plot idea(s): Starrylight is walking by when this is happening and has blood on her (probably from hunting or smth) and gets blamed for this whole incident
Other: Starry was exiled from SC recently so this makes her situation even BETTER am I righttt???
Mention: @starry
Sorry idk why i never saw this but accepted, thank you for your sacrifice o7

Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:11 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:13 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The Stars & The Earth

[ @starry - note, Starry is rped by Wingnettle, and Moss in mine! I am merely applying for the both of us, with Wing's permission of course ]

Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:03 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

˚₊‧ reflection of a swan ♡ tallkit appliaction

❝ Rage, is a force sometimes
That we all
That we all go crying back to misinformed
But it pays us all to forgive ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ Know that I will always be here
For you even
When I'm gone
From this world ❞

table of contents ♡ .

≫ 001 . about me
ㅤ» username
ㅤ» nickname & pronouns
ㅤ» myself
» activity levels
ㅤ» longevity

≫ 002. application information
ㅤ» what im applying for
ㅤ» roleplay experience
ㅤ» why is he fit for the role
ㅤ» plans for him
ㅤ» will I harm him physically or mentally
ㅤ» will i put him through drama

≫ 003. tallswan
ㅤ» who is he
» simplified personality
ㅤ» detailed personality
ㅤ» simplified appearance
» detailed appearance
ㅤ» his future identity
» trivia

≫ 004. information
ㅤ» roleplay samples
ㅤ» playlist
ㅤ» dynamic
ㅤ» plot ideas

❝ Deep the waters of the well
What do you really want?
What do you really need?
What do you really want from me? ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ The swan softly sleeps
She calls reflections down beyond
The willow tree
Do you miss me? ❞

⊱♡ 001 ;; ❝ about me ❞

ㅤ» username .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ @lys.luvbot / alyssa

ㅤ» nickname & pronouns .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ lys || she ˚ her

ㅤ» myself .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ howdy, you might know me as alyssa, lys, or cattecaller if you've been here for a good while. i'm a minor meaning i'm online when i can be and usually don't include set times when i'll be getting to things. A few things to note when roleplaying with me or even talking to me, in general, is i can be severely impatient, and sometimes if the roleplay i'm in is completely boring me my replies will be prolonged.

♡ 002 ;; ❝ application information ❞

ㅤ» what i'm applying for .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

ㅤ» roleplay experience .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ i've been on who for around six months now, and during this time, I've had the opportunity to create a few characters here and there. When I first joined the platform, I must admit I wasn't the most experienced individual, even though I had previously roleplayed on other platforms such as Lioden and Wolvden. In the beginning, I created characters that were scattered around, and their personalities changed with every roleplay. However, with time, practice, and experience, I would like to think that I have finally got the hang of it.

ㅤ» activity levels .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ as of right now i'm active on weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm, and will not reply during weekends to any roleplays, but will still reply to vm's and finders as long as i don't have to use any major formatting, however sometimes on weekends i will wright out replies and get them all sent on monday so i can further progress the roleplay during the week.

ㅤ» longevity .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ well, when it comes to my experience with roleplaying, i've only had to drop a total of five characters so far. it wasn't because i didn't enjoy playing them, but mainly because of real-life issues that prevented me from committing to the roleplay anymore. there were also times when the main people who had been actively roleplaying with me left the site, which made it difficult to continue with the storylines we had been building together.

❝ Though, I'm often gone
Know that I will always be here
For you even
When you've gone ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ From this world
Deep the waters of thе well
What do you really want?
What do you really need? ❞

⊱♡ 003 ;; ❝ tallswan ❞

ㅤ» simplified personality .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ positives ; , ,
ㅤㅤ❥ neutrals ; ,
ㅤㅤᜊ negatives ; , ,

ㅤ» detailed personality .. ?

♡positive

♡orderly: “ orderly means neat, tidy, and well-organized. ” not a tuft of fur out of line, everything must be in place in the eyes of tallkit. he's quick to notice when something is out of place or sloppily done, and eagerly corrects such a mistake, making sure everything is prim and proper. he knows how to organize events fairly well, and isn't a half-bad commander, taking charge of those around him and making sure they stay in the places they've been put. he has a laid-out schedule for each day that complies with no matter the distractions, even if someone offers to hunt or patrol with him he will decline for the sake of order, and surprises are a nuisance.
♡protective: “ having or showing a strong wish to keep someone or something safe from harm. ” on the rare occasion that tall does happen to take a liking to your or, even more to his Clanmate's surprise, form a bond with another individual, they have a shadow glancing over their shoulder at all times, watching and making sure that no harm befall's them, because devastation breaking his clear path would completely disrupt things, another reason that he tends to be hesitant to form bonds. if said bonded one gets into an argument or dispute with another cat, tallkit will approach this cat, silently as the wind, and attempt to scare them away with his cold prescense. he'll drag himself through hell and highwater if he can keep them out of harm's cruel claws, as he absolutely despises losing loved ones, and of course loyalty means very much to him.
courageous: “ not deterred by danger or pain; brave. ” fear isn't an option in tallkit's eyes, who considers himself quite the courageous indivual. as someone who considers cowardice and backing down to be a sign of weakness, he will continue to put on a brave face even in a frightening situation, as long as he isn't called out for being a “weakling”. even in battle, he will charge in and throw himself upon the enemy no matter the opposion nor even the fairness of battle isn't on his side. battered up and barely able to stand? acts as if he can't feel a thing, which is both very useful and very dangerous. he'll do anything to protect the few that he truly cares about with this relentless courage and strength of a raging river, even put his own self in harm's way, or face the gaping jaws of death.
♡determined: “ having made a firm decision and being resolved not to change it / processing or displaying resolve. ” once he's hooked on a task, tallkitkit is determined to finish it. he'll storm through it like a wildfire during the dry seasons, tearing away at whatever he can get his paws on with burning passion, hardly ever stopping until the mission he's set himself on get's done and done. after all, to be a determined individual, one must be a purposeful decision maker with strong convictions! Some might call this understanding of his stubborn or obsessed due to his relentless pursuit of doing what she decided to do, yet he doesn't agree nor view his determination in the same way, instead seeing it as a noble driving force for him, pushing him to get the work done and motivating him with the reward of having it done and out of the way. yet also, when swan has his mind set on an idea that he's pleased with, you'll have to drag him backwards through a thrornbush to get him to quit at it, because he'll push straight through with his goal no matter the consequences that happen to arise, as long as he can convince others that he's right.
♡insightful: “ having or showing an accurate and deep understanding; perceptive. ” after many moons of learning how to properly watch, wait, and listen in on not only his own clanmate's, but also other cats' banter, tall has found himself quite skilled in the ways of percieveing others. given just minutes to study the posture and body language of another cat, he can almost tell what they're thinking, quite accurately too. although it's just guesswork, it helps him assess how another cat is feeling and how and how not he should interact, and even whether he should for that matter. While words don't come as smoothly to him as they may to another, emotions are something he can deal with, even the most “silly” of them are detectble and can be understood and pointed out by him.
♡charming: “ (of a person or manner) polite, friendly, and likable. ” perhaps the most surprising of his traits, tallkit can be quite the charmer. although interacting with other's is an obstacle for him, if he avoids direct contact and puts on a mask of sorts, a winning smile can be drawn out of him. alongside his smooth voice and mesmerizing olive-green eyes, he can be almost unresistable, which leads other cats to be naturally drawn to this side of him, before being snuffed out like a candle, plunged into the reality that he's merely curled you around his paw, wanting you to like him for his own personal enjoyment of feeling accepted- what an elated thing.

» simplified appearance .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა

» detailed appearance .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა

❝ What do you really want from me?
What do you really need?
The pines of the morning star
They call reflections down beyond ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ The broken hearts
Do you miss me now I've gone?
Know that, I will always be there for you
Even though I had to let you go ❞

⊱♡ 004 ;; ❝ information ❞

» research .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ topic one -
˚₊‧꒰ა

ㅤㅤ♡ topic one - effects on character:
˚₊‧꒰ა

ㅤ» roleplay samples .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

» playlist .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა how many things - sabrina carpenter
♡ Remember when you left once
That never made too much sense to me
Well, it hurt you so bad, hurting me
You really came to me for sympathy

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

» dynamic .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა (content)

» plot ideas .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

WIP

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; April 26th, 2024 at 02:08 PM.