Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by chickadee
Today 02:56 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 02:54 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:54 PM
MAKE THE CLOCK REVERSE....
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 02:51 PM
Redwater Art requests
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:38 PM

Old December 25th, 2017, 08:33 PM

My Mood: Cold
Default Re: Brackenclan RP

"Can I play in camp?" Moonkit asked. She knew kits had to be at least 5 moons old to go outside the nursery.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:46 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Oh, of course.`` She mewed and she just smiled friendly. She had forgotten about her prey and was happily talking to the deputy. It was actually a nice day, lovely weather, fresh prey and more stuff to count. Nothing goes wrong in Brackenclan.
He purrs softly as his eyes glowed a bit as he remembered something “ oh! I seem to have forgotten. Ahh.. mind if we hunt later on in the day I forgot I must do something before it so if I may..” he says as he stands up
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs softly as his eyes glowed a bit as he remembered something “ oh! I seem to have forgotten. Ahh.. mind if we hunt later on in the day I forgot I must do something before it so if I may..” he says as he stands up

``Huh? Oh! yes of course.`` She mewed, ``It means I'll have a little bit more time to eat my shrew.`` She said in amusement and laughed softly to herself.
Old December 25th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashthorn View Post
"Can I play in camp?" Moonkit asked. She knew kits had to be at least 5 moons old to go outside the nursery.
Cloudwind dipped her head. "Go on ahead my sweet!" meowed the queen with a light purr.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:00 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``Huh? Oh! yes of course.`` She mewed, ``It means I'll have a little bit more time to eat my shrew.`` She said in amusement and laughed softly to herself.
He smiles as he nods looking back at Bearstar before Just suddenly walking off. Right out of the camp and as soon as he knew he was alone. He let’s out a dark sigh “ ... now where is that kittypet?” He Says darkly as he begins to walk off
Old December 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Whispersong turned around and crouched down to take her last bite of the shrew, she pushed away the remaining prey bones and sat up, she quickly started to groom herself as she realized her fur must have been a mess!
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:23 PM
The Madness King

He smells the air as he looks at a lake, his eyes glowed dangerously as he smells the ground a bit as if he was hunting something unaware of who’s watching him.
@Cheshire cat
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
He smells the air as he looks at a lake, his eyes glowed dangerously as he smells the ground a bit as if he was hunting something unaware of who’s watching him.
@Cheshire cat
Bearstar grumbled a bit he flicked his torn ear and spotted his deputy he smiled a bit he spotted a bush not far and he dove in it . He watched the other tom as he jumped in the bushes and dove behind a big enough tree he smirked again his tail flicked and his Amber eyes glowed dangerously in the shade he liked to stalk things then his smirked turned into a toothy grin he charged out from his hiding place and leapt in the air silently his ears back. His pelt glowed in the sun and his tail was in the air but his claws were downI got you now my darling ! and the hunter becomes the hunted!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 25th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:33 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Bearstar grumbled a bit he flicked his torn ear and spotted his deputy he smiled a bit he spotted a bush not far and he dove in it . He watched the other tom as he jumped in the bushes and dove behind a big enough tree he smirked again his tail flicked and his Amber eyes glowed dangerously in the shade he liked to stalk things then his smirked turned into a toothy grin he charged out from his hiding place and leapt in the air silently his ears back. His pelt glowed in the sun and his tail was in the air but his claws were downI got you know my darling ! and the hunter becomes the hunted!
Deathheart ears perked up as he immediately turns around eyes looking deadly as he pounces as well pinning his leader down from the air, his claws were out and were pressed against his neck as he growls “ who-“ his eyes widened when he fully saw who it was and sighs in relief. “ love you should know not to scare me. What if I end up hurting you?” He Says with a playful purr as his claws retract. But he still was over his leader purring softly as he looks down at him “ and what do I owe the pleasure?”
Old December 25th, 2017, 10:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Deathheart ears perked up as he immediately turns around eyes looking deadly as he pounces as well pinning his leader down from the air, his claws were out and were pressed against his neck as he growls “ who-“ his eyes widened when he fully saw who it was and sighs in relief. “ love you should know not to scare me. What if I end up hurting you?” He Says with a playful purr as his claws retract. But he still was over his leader purring softly as he looks down at him “ and what do I owe the pleasure?”
Bearstar gasped as he was pinned down his ears flattened then grumbled
" you honestly thought I was an intruder ? But great work non the less kept on your paws and kept your ears open " he meowed and rolled out from underneath Deathheart now shaking his fur then sitting down and scratched his non torn ear now smiling . When he finished his tail wrapped around his paws and looked around he noticed that they were just shy from the territory border marker , he looked back at his deputy and tilted his head
" why are we just pawsteps away from the border? " he asked his voice was a bit deadly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 25th, 2017 at 10:41 PM.