Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
2024 Rebrand
by marshy
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 02:40 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 02:38 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:36 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:34 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by zBlaze
Today 02:34 PM

Old September 25th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowpaw234 View Post
{Okie ty I will} "I-I-I don't know!" Riverkit said shyly
@Undertaker
Dawnstirpe did not look impressed at all. Who knew where the hairball had been? "If you can't answer a simple question, hairball, leave!" She spat ticked off. "I'm not wasting ShadowClan's time or energy raising idiots."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayslash View Post
okay starter.... ok got one

Lodeekit was mystified by the amount of cats in the camp he looked around for just one moment and decided that was where he would live as he stumbled into the clearing he found a young cat in his opinion about 7 moons old he looked at the cat and said "Can I join you guys?" the young tom looked startled "um..... who are you?" the tom said. Lodgekit already thougt through the whole conversation "My name is Lodgekit."He said proudly. "And I wish to join you and your clan." then the young tom said "Why?" Lodgekit told him "Because I was abandoned 3 sunrises ago." he said sadly. The tom then said Okay I will try to get you in since you seem really lonely but its not a guarantee that you will get in that is Dawnstripes decision." he then added "I'm only an apprentice so I can't guarantee anything." The tom led Lodgekit to what seemed to be their leader. He looked down at his paws he had never felt such a looming presence he then said a simple "hello." It was all he could muster at the moment.
The ShadowClan leader had been dozing in front of her den, one bright amber eye opened, and then the other as paw steps approached. She stretched as she stood, digging her long curved claws into the ground before looking at the scrap brought in front of her. The intimidating she-cat barely gave the hairball a glance. The fur along her spine twitched as she faced the kit. "You're rather young to be traveling on your own, hairball. Why are you here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool View Post
Bracken dodged and raked Dawnstripes side with her claws. "You wanna fight I'll fight!" she spat
Dawnstripe didn't seem to care about pain as the claws scored across her left flank, it was a mesely blow and nothing to her. She twisted around to face the cat once more, lashing out with her claws aiming to slice the cat's muzzle.
[Please be careful with the powerplay.]

Quote:
Spike was looking for Shadowclan. "where are they?!" She muttered angrily.
There was a strange cat snooping around her territory, far to old to not know what borders were. The dark brown molly prowled after the cat on silent paws, sliding into a nearby bush. Lowering herself into a near perfect hunting crouch, Dawnstripe leaped out of her hiding spotting and straight at the outsider, hoping to pin her on her back. She was going to give this cat a thrashing.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 25th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

"I found a rabbit at least Riverkit said digging and then pulling a plump rabbit out of the hole "Is it good Dawnstar?"
@Undertaker
Old September 25th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

"Oh! There you are!" She said exitedly rolling over pinning Dawnstar down. Giggling she said "You must be Dawnstar my name is Spike!!
@Undertaker
Old September 26th, 2020, 10:40 AM
im a gummy bear

My Mood: Dark

Lodgekit looked at the shadowclan leader "Because I was abandoned and i'm looking for a new home." Lodgekit mewed.And i'll work for your clan as much as I can!"
@Undertaker

https://dragcave.net/view/tfOP8

Last edited by Gummy bear; September 29th, 2020 at 08:08 AM.
Old September 26th, 2020, 11:11 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Dawnstirpe did not look impressed at all. Who knew where the hairball had been? "If you can't answer a simple question, hairball, leave!" She spat ticked off. "I'm not wasting ShadowClan's time or energy raising idiots."

The ShadowClan leader had been dozing in front of her den, one bright amber eye opened, and then the other as paw steps approached. She stretched as she stood, digging her long curved claws into the ground before looking at the scrap brought in front of her. The intimidating she-cat barely gave the hairball a glance. The fur along her spine twitched as she faced the kit. "You're rather young to be traveling on your own, hairball. Why are you here?"

Dawnstripe didn't seem to care about pain as the claws scored across her left flank, it was a mesely blow and nothing to her. She twisted around to face the cat once more, lashing out with her claws aiming to slice the cat's muzzle.
[Please be careful with the powerplay.]

There was a strange cat snooping around her territory, far to old to not know what borders were. The dark brown molly prowled after the cat on silent paws, sliding into a nearby bush. Lowering herself into a near perfect hunting crouch, Dawnstripe leaped out of her hiding spotting and straight at the outsider, hoping to pin her on her back. She was going to give this cat a thrashing.
[Okay] Bracken got hit with the blow and snarled "You'll regret that!" [You can do any attack as long as it's not deadly. I don't want her to die or become crippled or anything.]

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old September 27th, 2020, 03:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Undertaker

Stempaw was tired and wanted to sleep, but knew that Dawnstripe might not put up with her if she didn’t use her strength. So she forced herself to keep up with Dawnstripe,” I’m certain by now my mentor has a new apprentice, I’ll be happy with anyone, but I’d love someone who’ll be tough on me and push me really hard.“ she meowed. Frankly, I wold love Dawnstripe to mentor me....she’s my idol she thought but didn’t dare request her to be the mentor...from what she gathered since Dawnstripe conducted the rejoining questioning, it sounded like Dawnstripe was now the leader.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 29th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Duskpaw
(She was lost during the raid and was not there when Ice died)

The raid was a foggy thought in the back of her mind as it took a long time for Duskpaw to find her way back. Coming to a desert and ruined camp shook the apprentice's hope that she would find her clan again. But...in all honesty she didn't know how many days passed but the familar scent of pine and marsh of Shadowclan hit the molly's nose and lifted her spirits. Shakely walking into the camp Duskpaw was surprised to see the buzz of life that surrounded the new camp. Limping to the den that seemed that most likely would be Aunt Icystars the sense that she would soon see her role model, the rock in the choas of life made the apprentice's final steps to home easier.
"Auntie Ic-" Stopping short at the sight of...Dawnstripe? Where was the dark leader? Why was her daughter in her place instead? The large brown tabby molly seemed to fill the den and barely leaving any room for the calico. Duskpaw never quite got to meet Hailstorm and Dawnstripe, Icestar's daughters which were apparently her adopted cousins. But with the look in the cold amber eyes...Dawnstripe probably will never accept that Duskpaw is her cousin since they aren't blood related. "Um...hi Dawnstripe." Voice scratchy and low due to the lack of water.

--------
Stormlily

Stormlily lost the count of days and nights she spent looking for her lost daughter. Swallowing the sense that the last of her family was taken away from her the warrior walked back to the camp with defeat in her heart. The multi-hued molly didn't care about the change of leadership since Icestar was so quick to replace her daughter, Echopaw with stupid Ebonyfang. "Dawnstar?" Poking her head into the new leader's den.

--------
Creekwind

Creekwind was slow to walk into camp since her only good eye was bleary and very swollen from the cut she took during the raid. Due to the lack of supplies Irisflame never got to treat her injury. It didn't help that while out hunting no one remembered to tell the russet molly that the clan was moving. Standing outside of the leader's den the warrior was gathering all of her courage to enter the hell hole.

-------

Foxwhisperer

Cursing under his breath the large fox-like tom limped into the clearing after easily tracking down his clan. What a bunch of lizard-brains to not fight back when the hare-lover clan decided to attack his clan. It took four cats to take him down and to leave him bleeding on the ground. After a while of waking up and knocking back out Foxwhisperer was able to get up and slowly and painfully track his clan back down. Padding into every den and asking for the leader the tom was finally able to track down Dawnstar.

@Undertaker
Old September 30th, 2020, 06:53 AM
brambleclaw

My Mood: Sleepy

Bramblekit looked out from the nursery and saw all the cats in the clearing. He thought to himself one day that will be me training.
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:19 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
"I found a rabbit at least Riverkit said digging and then pulling a plump rabbit out of the hole "Is it good Dawnstar?"
@Undertaker
Dawnstripe was debating on chasing the kit away when he presented her with a rabbit, a decent-sized one as well. "Maybe you're not completely useless after all." The leader growled as she dipped her head down to sniff the rabbit. It could be stupid luck, but a catch was a catch. "You've redeemed yourself, for now." She scoffed, beckoning the kit to follow her. "You can return to the clan, but I hate your name. From now on you will call yourself Bluekit." She told him, walking off. He caught the rabbit he could carry it.

Quote:
"Oh! There you are!" She said exitedly rolling over pinning Dawnstar down. Giggling she said "You must be Dawnstar my name is Spike!!
@Undertaker
Dawnstripe snarled, thrusting her hind legs up into the she-cat's belly to try and throw her off. Once she was untangled, she gave her pelt a vigorous shake and hissed at the outsider. "How the hell do you know me?" Dawnstripe has never seen this cat in her life, not to mention only her clan and a few traitors knew about her rank. She didn't like the fact that the cat was giggling either, it made her want to tear out her jugular.
[Be mindful of powerplay and Dawn's size.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayslash View Post
Lodgekit looked at the shadowclan leader "Because I was abandoned and i'm looking for a new home." Lodgekit mewed.And i'll work for your clan as much as I can!"
@Undertaker
"You want me to take you in because you got tossed aside?" Dawnstripe sneered, unimpressed. Then again, given his age and the fact that he was still alive did speak of some sort of strength. "What's your name?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveLeafpool View Post
[Okay] Bracken got hit with the blow and snarled "You'll regret that!" [You can do any attack as long as it's not deadly. I don't want her to die or become crippled or anything.]
"Will I?" Dawnstripe taunted, leaping at the cat, aiming a bit to her shoulder with a vicious smile. She liked the cat's spunk and tenacity, not many outsiders would take her on head to head like this. Her moves could use some work, but Dawnstripe might be able to work with her.
[You can decide what hits and what doesn't hit.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Duskpaw
(She was lost during the raid and was not there when Ice died)

The raid was a foggy thought in the back of her mind as it took a long time for Duskpaw to find her way back. Coming to a desert and ruined camp shook the apprentice's hope that she would find her clan again. But...in all honesty she didn't know how many days passed but the familar scent of pine and marsh of Shadowclan hit the molly's nose and lifted her spirits. Shakely walking into the camp Duskpaw was surprised to see the buzz of life that surrounded the new camp. Limping to the den that seemed that most likely would be Aunt Icystars the sense that she would soon see her role model, the rock in the choas of life made the apprentice's final steps to home easier.
"Auntie Ic-" Stopping short at the sight of...Dawnstripe? Where was the dark leader? Why was her daughter in her place instead? The large brown tabby molly seemed to fill the den and barely leaving any room for the calico. Duskpaw never quite got to meet Hailstorm and Dawnstripe, Icestar's daughters which were apparently her adopted cousins. But with the look in the cold amber eyes...Dawnstripe probably will never accept that Duskpaw is her cousin since they aren't blood related. "Um...hi Dawnstripe." Voice scratchy and low due to the lack of water.

--------
Stormlily

Stormlily lost the count of days and nights she spent looking for her lost daughter. Swallowing the sense that the last of her family was taken away from her the warrior walked back to the camp with defeat in her heart. The multi-hued molly didn't care about the change of leadership since Icestar was so quick to replace her daughter, Echopaw with stupid Ebonyfang. "Dawnstar?" Poking her head into the new leader's den.

--------
Creekwind

Creekwind was slow to walk into camp since her only good eye was bleary and very swollen from the cut she took during the raid. Due to the lack of supplies Irisflame never got to treat her injury. It didn't help that while out hunting no one remembered to tell the russet molly that the clan was moving. Standing outside of the leader's den the warrior was gathering all of her courage to enter the hell hole.

-------

Foxwhisperer

Cursing under his breath the large fox-like tom limped into the clearing after easily tracking down his clan. What a bunch of lizard-brains to not fight back when the hare-lover clan decided to attack his clan. It took four cats to take him down and to leave him bleeding on the ground. After a while of waking up and knocking back out Foxwhisperer was able to get up and slowly and painfully track his clan back down. Padding into every den and asking for the leader the tom was finally able to track down Dawnstar.

@Undertaker

Dawnstripe had been picking with the voices in her head, discreetly. Madness was coming up with creepily agreeable new ideas for ShadowClan. Sanity was trying to be...well sane and talk them out of the majority of them. They were both merely going around in circles and giving the clan leader a headache. Dawnstripe pushed the voices to the back when a cat entered her den. The scent reeked out an outsider, it had the she-cat letting loose her sharp claws. Her amber eyes bore into the young cat that walked inside her den.

"Duskpaw." She had little memory of this cat, just knew that she had been in the clan. One of Citrusflower's many adopted kits. "You've been gone for so long, I thought you were dead." She got up from where she sat and stretched out her large body. "I do hope you have a reasonable excuse for being absent for so long, if not you can walk your ass back out of my camp. Maybe you'll find your mousehearted mother."
~~~
Yet another cat coming to bother her. Whatever it was, it had better not be something trivial. Her ears shot up as she tried to recall where she had heard that voice before.

"Stormlily." Dawnstripe muttered and frown at the she-cat. She faintly recalled her mother placing the warrior on a patrol somewhere and then her never returning after that. "Is there some reason you up and left ShadowClan?" Her vexed snarl sounded loudly throughout her den.
~~~
Her powerful body flexes as she leaps down from the Shadowledge as she spots the cat walking into camp and to her den. Dawnstripe was going to see about fixing that. She didn't like how cats could come in as they pleased. It took a second to recognize the cat's pelt. "So you've finally found your way back." Dawnstripe took a seat in front of her den, looking down her nose at Creekwind. "Did you get lost like some helpless kit." The warrior looked like dung, she'd be shocked if the eye injury wasn't seriously infected.
~~~
Honestly, where did these cats come crawling in from? Cold, harsh, amber eyes followed the tom limping into the clearing. She had been resting outside her den, keeping an eye on the clan because Madness convinced her that she'd have no room to fight in her den should another cat trying and murder her. "Having fun?" Dawnstripe's tone was semi-controlled as her gaze ran over the Foxwhisperer's wounds. "Where have you been?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:26 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name: Fox
Rank Request: doesn't care
Reason for Joining: she has heard of Shadow clan and thinks there the only clan worth joining
@Undertaker