Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #301  
Old 12-18-2017, 07:19 PM
starfall's Avatar
starfall starfall is offline
Lingering Stardust
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Dancing in the milkyway
Gender: A star~ {She/her}
Posts: 2,936
My Mood: Adorable
Koins: 20,204


Default Re: The Starcave

@Charmer

The tom felt his heart lurch the moment he saw the kit, he remembered the small tom, he remembered how Juniperpaw freaked out, how torn apart she was. As the young tom stepped forward the ebony feline tried his hardest not to flinch back, not to recoil. He wasn't sure about this, about becoming leader, he had already been wracking his brain about choosing weather or not to go through with this. As the young tom leaned forward to touch his little pink nose against the tom's forehead Fallenstream paused for a moment, this was his last life, if he wanted to turn back now, he would have to stop, he would have to pull back and refuse. He felt a force push down on him, on his soul, he couldn't push back, and now, he didn't want to, the lives that were given to him wanted him to continue, he could feel the piercing gaze's of Starclan, he had to do it for them, he had to do it for his clan. The tom lowered his head and bit his cheek as he felt the surge of energy hit him. He staggered back and huffed as he regained his breath. He did it, he was now a leader.

Fallenstar perked his ears as he heard the kit chant his name, a mixture of pride and disgust. But he had to swallow it down, for his clan's sake. He gave the star scattered cats a small, sad smile and dipped his head.

@AbsurdJinx

The tom woke up, his blue hues danced with exhaustion. He slowly raised his head and perked his ears, trying to hear the breathing of the medicine cat. He picked himself up and winced, he was sore, his muscles just wanted him to stay put. He couldn't however, he had to get back, and on that note he picked himself up and poked the medicine cat on the back, wondering if she was sleeping, or visiting Starclan as he was.
__________________
||DeviantArt||
|| Queen Of The Stars||New Character Site[Wip]||

The glowing stars and the moon so white,
Make all your worries feel so light.
It may be dark in the night,
But these natural stars make it seem so bright.
Night has a lesson to teach,
To forget worries and happiness reach.

If you wish to roleplay with Fallenstar in the leaders den or elsewhere please inform me
Obsidianwhisker Army
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 12-18-2017, 08:45 PM
AbsurdJinx's Avatar
AbsurdJinx AbsurdJinx is offline
i love sussy the bestest
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: places
Gender: female [she/her/they/them]
Posts: 979
My Mood: Cool
Koins: 13,702


Default Re: The Starcave

@starfall


Juniperpaw rose to find Fallenstream - no, Fallenstar - standing above her. She took a quick moment to register the fact that the dark-pelted tomcat would now be working closer alongside her. She reveled in the fact that he seemed to approve of her role in the clan, unlike Russetstar, which let her feel somewhat more comfortable with the new leader. She flashed him an eager grin, a kit-like excitement stretched across her face. Juniperpaw approved greatly of Fallenstar and was looking forward to working with him, perhaps even forming a strong bond with the older feline. Suddenly, her flamboyant grin faded into what she hoped was a comforting smile. Compassion flooded her gaze.

Quietly, Juniperpaw meowed to him, ``Don't you worry, Fallenstar. I'm right behind you.`` She could relate to him currently, the weight that must surely be pulling him down. She bet he was doubting himself and his abilities, just as she had done when Geckoleaf chose her to be her apprentice. Juniperpaw had been skilled when it came to hiding her pain - she hoped Fallenstar was, too. As superiors among their clanmates, they must remain strong for those they are responsible for. However, Juniperpaw wanted the new leader to know he could confide in her. Though they had to remain strong for those who looked up to them, they did not have to hide from everyone, including each other. Juniperpaw was there to help Fallenstar carry the weight he cannot carry alone. Though she was young, she's been through a lot within her seven moons which gave her experience and experience gifted her with wisdom. She was willing to help Fallenstar in anyway possible. ``Remember, you can rely on me for anything. I wanna help you.``

Inhaling heavily, Juniperpaw gazed up at the large tomcat. Her smiled widened slightly, and her green eyes adopted flames of determination. ``Are you ready, Fallenstar?``
__________________
[Characters]

If your character requires medical attention, please request to be healed by Juniperpaw in the [RiverClan Healing Thread]


Last edited by AbsurdJinx; 12-18-2017 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 01-16-2018, 04:04 PM
Silentshade's Avatar
Silentshade Silentshade is offline
Kitten expert!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Clay County, Illinois
Gender: girl
Posts: 886
My Mood: Amused
Koins: 8,256


Default Re: The Starcave

@Megan
The light gray tabby watched quietly, waiting for just the right moment. Whitheredpelt, no. Her name was Cinderstep, it always would be to him. Bravesky's green eyes, shining with starlight, shone even brighter as she came into view. Though she was scarred, her white and light ginger fur patchy and ruffled, she was still beautiful to him. "Cinderstep... Witheredpelt... Hi," he spoke softly as he stepped on soft paws over to her. His proud stance and gentle gaze showed none sign of the agony he had endured in his last moments. "How are you? Have you been doing good? Are the apprentices taking care of you?" he asked, ears pricking. He wished he could walk out of the cave with her and go back to Shadowclan, but that was a fool's wish. He sat down, waiting for her to respond.
__________________
A few of my favorite OCs quotes ( both on WCO and From off WCO)
"I may be a former loner, but I have heart, and to me that's more important than so called warrior blood" ~ Silentshade
"I tried to tell you, but you was busy yelling"~ Clovershine
'Wishes are foolish, unless you have no hope, then, wishes are prayers"~ Sundapple
Silentshade: Don't look at me, you was stuffing your face too!
Brackenheart: Yeah sure, but at least I wasn't going 'nom nom nom nom' while stuffing my face



Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 01-16-2018, 04:10 PM
Lefty the bear's Avatar
Lefty the bear Lefty the bear is offline
Shhhhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: crazy town
Gender: Transgender Male
Posts: 3,841
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 28,133


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Megan
The light gray tabby watched quietly, waiting for just the right moment. Whitheredpelt, no. Her name was Cinderstep, it always would be to him. Bravesky's green eyes, shining with starlight, shone even brighter as she came into view. Though she was scarred, her white and light ginger fur patchy and ruffled, she was still beautiful to him. "Cinderstep... Witheredpelt... Hi," he spoke softly as he stepped on soft paws over to her. His proud stance and gentle gaze showed none sign of the agony he had endured in his last moments. "How are you? Have you been doing good? Are the apprentices taking care of you?" he asked, ears pricking. He wished he could walk out of the cave with her and go back to Shadowclan, but that was a fool's wish. He sat down, waiting for her to respond.
Whitheredpelt let out a smile, purring lightly as her dead mate spoke. "I've been good. The apprentice's have been wonderfull to me. There are some kits that are scarred of me, but they grow to get used to it." replied Witheredpelt. The old molly sat down, since her side began to hurt from walking from camp all the way to the starcave. She always had to visit him when she was feeling down. At least her kits came to visit. "Its been hard. I was lucky enough to have escaped the battle. Nobody is really alliwed out of camp at this time. I just wish all clans would get along." meowed Witheredpelt.
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi

Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."

I'm Transgender and I'm proud!

Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 01-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Silentshade's Avatar
Silentshade Silentshade is offline
Kitten expert!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Clay County, Illinois
Gender: girl
Posts: 886
My Mood: Amused
Koins: 8,256


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post


Whitheredpelt let out a smile, purring lightly as her dead mate spoke. "I've been good. The apprentice's have been wonderfull to me. There are some kits that are scarred of me, but they grow to get used to it." replied Witheredpelt. The old molly sat down, since her side began to hurt from walking from camp all the way to the starcave. She always had to visit him when she was feeling down. At least her kits came to visit. "Its been hard. I was lucky enough to have escaped the battle. Nobody is really alliwed out of camp at this time. I just wish all clans would get along." meowed Witheredpelt.
"Well, cats have claws and tempers for a reason, we can't expect them to be at peace forever," Bravesky meowed. "And the kits? They'll grow out of it," he added as a afterthought. "How... How are our kits?" he asked quietly, feeling the ever present pick of guilt. He should be there, helping Witheredpelt, being their father, instead he was dead. Why did he have to die? He couldn't even remember what had killed him, he just remembered the pain, and the burning sensation that he had felt. "You're lucky... You'll always be lucky, not every cat can say they survived a battle of... that size," he shivered as he recalled how many cats had joined Starclan's ranks that time. He was wondering how many cats would say this war between the clans was there last battle. He purred as he lifted his gaze to Witheredpelt's eyes. Forgetting all his problems for just a moment.
__________________
A few of my favorite OCs quotes ( both on WCO and From off WCO)
"I may be a former loner, but I have heart, and to me that's more important than so called warrior blood" ~ Silentshade
"I tried to tell you, but you was busy yelling"~ Clovershine
'Wishes are foolish, unless you have no hope, then, wishes are prayers"~ Sundapple
Silentshade: Don't look at me, you was stuffing your face too!
Brackenheart: Yeah sure, but at least I wasn't going 'nom nom nom nom' while stuffing my face




Last edited by Mad King; 01-17-2018 at 09:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 01-22-2018, 05:00 PM
Lefty the bear's Avatar
Lefty the bear Lefty the bear is offline
Shhhhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: crazy town
Gender: Transgender Male
Posts: 3,841
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 28,133


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Well, cats have claws and tempers for a reason, we can't expect them to be at peace forever," Bravesky meowed. "And the kits? They'll grow out of it," he added as a afterthought. "How... How are our kits?" he asked quietly, feeling the ever present pick of guilt. He should be there, helping Witheredpelt, being their father, instead he was dead. Why did he have to die? He couldn't even remember what had killed him, he just remembered the pain, and the burning sensation that he had felt. "You're lucky... You'll always be lucky, not every cat can say they survived a battle of... that size," he shivered as he recalled how many cats had joined Starclan's ranks that time. He was wondering how many cats would say this war between the clans was there last battle. He purred as he lifted his gaze to Witheredpelt's eyes. Forgetting all his problems for just a moment.
Witheredpelt looked at her dead mate with a dip of her head in a low purr. "Our kits are doing good." replied the elder. The molly gave her neck a quick scratch as a bite began to itch.
(Sorry it's short. Im doing this on my phone)
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi

Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."

I'm Transgender and I'm proud!

Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 01-22-2018, 09:58 PM
Silentshade's Avatar
Silentshade Silentshade is offline
Kitten expert!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Clay County, Illinois
Gender: girl
Posts: 886
My Mood: Amused
Koins: 8,256


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post


Witheredpelt looked at her dead mate with a dip of her head in a low purr. "Our kits are doing good." replied the elder. The molly gave her neck a quick scratch as a bite began to itch.
(Sorry it's short. Im doing this on my phone)
Bravesky sighed out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "That's good," he said, his eyes glowing with excitement.
(it's okay, I have the block of the writer)
__________________
A few of my favorite OCs quotes ( both on WCO and From off WCO)
"I may be a former loner, but I have heart, and to me that's more important than so called warrior blood" ~ Silentshade
"I tried to tell you, but you was busy yelling"~ Clovershine
'Wishes are foolish, unless you have no hope, then, wishes are prayers"~ Sundapple
Silentshade: Don't look at me, you was stuffing your face too!
Brackenheart: Yeah sure, but at least I wasn't going 'nom nom nom nom' while stuffing my face



Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 01-26-2018, 12:08 AM
Lefty the bear's Avatar
Lefty the bear Lefty the bear is offline
Shhhhhhhh!
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: crazy town
Gender: Transgender Male
Posts: 3,841
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 28,133


Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Bravesky sighed out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. "That's good," he said, his eyes glowing with excitement.
(it's okay, I have the block of the writer)
Witheredpelt let out a purr, nuzzling his chin as he sighed. "I hardly get to see them. Only one come's to visit." meowed the elder.
__________________
My Best friend's in all of WCO
Okapi

Now a quote from Splashpool
"I thought I was disloyal to my clan, but these kits have a purpose."

I'm Transgender and I'm proud!

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: None
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by CFVY
- by Tazzy



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2018