Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet beginnings but such...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:02 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Lillith
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:58 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Undertaker
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Halfheart narrowed her eyes with a flick of her left ear followed by a huff she struggled to keep her claws sheathed since she knew just attacking wouldn't be the best thing or the smartest thing to do at this point .
" I was saying it as a fact not to gain sympathy . But I don't wish to be on the loosing side either " she meowed raising her head a bit eyes still narrowed and she flicked her tail she started to moved past Nightshadow and flicked her tail again in the she cats face she was close to the exit .
"I'm sure you were, Hon," Nightshadow said sarcastically. "No one wants to be on the losing side, but someone has to, yes?" She stuck her paw out and pushed the other cat away from her slowly, "Uh, excuse me but I would like some personal space, thanks. You know, I'm not much a fan of hypocrisy, so you should act a little more mature." She smiled, knowing Halfheart wouldn't like this. She winked slyly at Halfheart and moved herself a little farther away from the other cat. She smoothly drew a line in the dirt between both of them. "Okay, kitty. You don't go over this line and I'll be nice, okay? This is what I do to kits who invade my personal space, I'd like you to know," Nightshadow giggled.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
"I'm sure you were, Hon," Nightshadow said sarcastically. "No one wants to be on the losing side, but someone has to, yes?" She stuck her paw out and pushed the other cat away from her slowly, "Uh, excuse me but I would like some personal space, thanks. You know, I'm not much a fan of hypocrisy, so you should act a little more mature." She smiled, knowing Halfheart wouldn't like this. She winked slyly at Halfheart and moved herself a little farther away from the other cat. She smoothly drew a line in the dirt between both of them. "Okay, kitty. You don't go over this line and I'll be nice, okay? This is what I do to kits who invade my personal space, I'd like you to know," Nightshadow giggled.
Halfheart grumbled then gasped as she was pushed by the other warrior she glared at Nightshadow her tail lashing now " oh? So you can do things to me? Where I can't do anything to you? Tsk tsk now that just won't do sweatheart " she meowed feeling that tingle of anger again things like this she hates to where warriors who do something to another warrior which won't be necessarily nice and the one who is the victim can't do anything about it . She looked down at the line and smirked and gave her tail another flick she looked back up at Nightshadow " what this? This line here? " she asked and walked up to the line her paw was an inch away from it she smirked again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 13th, 2018, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Halfheart grumbled then gasped as she was pushed by the other warrior she glared at Nightshadow her tail lashing now " oh? So you can do things to me? Where I can't do anything to you? Tsk tsk now that just won't do sweatheart " she meowed feeling that tingle of anger again things like this she hates to where warriors who do something to another warrior which won't be necessarily nice and the one who is the victim can't do anything about it . She looked down at the line and smirked and gave her tail another flick she looked back up at Nightshadow " what this? This line here? " she asked and walked up to the line her paw was an inch away from it she smirked again
"Yes, Dear. At least you know your shapes, hm?" Nightshadow grinned. "There are lots of shapes: circles, rectangles, diamonds. You should get to know them, they are quite helpful." She took her claw and extended the line to form a box around where she was sitting. She looked back up to the other cat with a raised eyebrow, "Okay, Hon. If you're gonna act like a kit, I'm going to treat you like one." She stared at the other cat, waiting for her to react. It was quite fun for Nightshadow to see how far she could push someone, and loved to find their breaking point. She saw how the other cat was defending herself, but Nightshadow was going to try to make it hard to stay calm and nice.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
"Yes, Dear. At least you know your shapes, hm?" Nightshadow grinned. "There are lots of shapes: circles, rectangles, diamonds. You should get to know them, they are quite helpful." She took her claw and extended the line to form a box around where she was sitting. She looked back up to the other cat with a raised eyebrow, "Okay, Hon. If you're gonna act like a kit, I'm going to treat you like one." She stared at the other cat, waiting for her to react. It was quite fun for Nightshadow to see how far she could push someone, and loved to find their breaking point. She saw how the other cat was defending herself, but Nightshadow was going to try to make it hard to stay calm and nice.
She huffed feeling more annoyed she bared her teeth a bit then raised her head with an ear flick now she placed her paw on the line dragging her paw backwards bringing the dirt along with her paw which would ruin the line . She smirked as she placed her paw beside her other one and her tail flicked she wondered what consequence could possibly bring with her action but to her it was just a line so she didn't give a mouse tail.
" oh sorry " she meowed .I won't snap I won't snap!

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
She huffed feeling more annoyed she bared her teeth a bit then raised her head with an ear flick now she placed her paw on the line dragging her paw backwards bringing the dirt along with her paw which would ruin the line . She smirked as she placed her paw beside her other one and her tail flicked she wondered what consequence could possibly bring with her action but to her it was just a line so she didn't give a mouse tail.
" oh sorry " she meowed .I won't snap I won't snap!
"It's quite alright, Dear, "Nightshadow snarled. She smiled once more and moved back slightly, redrawing the line in front of Halfheart's paw. "Next time, though, you should listen to others instead of ignoring their instructions. Who knows, maybe it could save your life one day." Or destroy it. Could go either way, I suppose, Nightshadow internally shrugged. She looked at Halfheart, smirking slightly as she thought this. "Rethink your priorities, kitty. Or you're gonna have a problem." She stood up and drew a box around the other cat saying, "Here you go. Another little guideline you should follow. A personal bubble doesn't just keep others out, it traps yourself in."
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:15 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose felt Mistkit shy away from him under his tail. He loosened his grip, but let his ash colored tail remain where it was for a few more heartbeats before wrapping it around his paws. The corners of his mouth lifted into a small smile as he watched the kit burst into laughter. "That's the right way of thinking!" The ShadowClan warrior praised the kit. "You'll be a true ShadowClan cat by the time you get your warrior name." He purred. The fierce determination glowing in Mistkit's eyes gave Ashnose a little more confidence in her. She was only a kit, hardly anymore ShadowClan than she was RiverClan, but she could become a pure ShadowClan cat in no time. A little hard work and proof of her loyalty and she'd be a perfect example of ShadowClan's bright future.

[ I've been super sick. So sorry for the late reply!! ]
Mist perked her ears up at what he had said ‘A true Shadowclan cat before my name?!’ She thought excitedly “Really? You think so?!” Before Ashnose answered her mind wondered towards the possibilities and ways she could prove that this is her home now. ‘I’ll train the hardest! And...take extra care of the elders’ she thought. Her apprenticeship was only a couple moons away but she couldn’t help but think ahead. She turned her gaze to Ashnose “I want you to be my mentor. Your so nice and you know so much” she purred.

(Your fine! It happens. I’m glad your feeling better ^.^)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 13th, 2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
"It's quite alright, Dear, "Nightshadow snarled. She smiled once more and moved back slightly, redrawing the line in front of Halfheart's paw. "Next time, though, you should listen to others instead of ignoring their instructions. Who knows, maybe it could save your life one day." Or destroy it. Could go either way, I suppose, Nightshadow internally shrugged. She looked at Halfheart, smirking slightly as she thought this. "Rethink your priorities, kitty. Or you're gonna have a problem." She stood up and drew a box around the other cat saying, "Here you go. Another little guideline you should follow. A personal bubble doesn't just keep others out, it traps yourself in."
Halfheart grunted her eyes narrowed her claws unsheathed then sheathed themselves her anger rising again .She flicked her tail and looked at Nightshadow " I don't give a mouse tail about others orders . The only orders I follow are Goldenstars no one else's . " She meowed her tone was stern her eyes followed the other she cat and turned around watching Her make the box on the ground then she stood still and looked up at nightshadow .a line of fur down her back bristled so did her neck fur the other she cat was testing her last nerves . She took a deep breath and sighed " so? " she meowed and steped out of the box flicking her tail

Old February 13th, 2018, 06:07 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindancer View Post
Nighthawk dipped his head, then went to make his way over to the fresh-kill pile. He enjoyed talking with Stagflight. He didn't feel the pressure to talk like he did with other cats. Night could take his time gathering his thoughts without feeling guilty or rushed. The silence between them was comfortable, amiable, even. Not awkward and heavy. Nightwing had arrived, and gently nosed through the pile, searching for the requested bird. He found one, much to his delight, and headed back over.

As he walked, he watched Stagflight rest comfortably, soaking in the sun. He certainly was a handsome tom... though Night pushed that thought into the back of his mind. He'd been hurt before when he confessed and was far from eager to repeat the experience. Besides, he'd only just met Stagflight today--he was jumping ahead of himself. Friends first. He chided himself. Friends first. You don't want to scare him away.

Nighthawk placed the moorhen between himself and the other tom, sitting down. "Here you are." He nudged the bird closer to Stagflight gently with his paw. He blinked slowly, blue eyes pleased. He was glad to do something for his new companion, and even more so to discover a little more about him. Night had forgotten how...fun it could be, to make new friends. If quiet conversation was your kind of fun. Nighthawk was surprised to find himself connecting so well with the louder, sociable, charismatic tom. They were opposites in all but size, but Night found he kind of enjoyed the subtle change of pace.
Stagflight's gaze followed the other for a heartbeat, then he looked away, glancing quickly around camp before sitting up and starting to groom his long pelt. It was more to distract himself than anything, even if his fur actually could use it, since it was sticking up everything. He didn't really care about that much though, and really only groomed it when there was little else to do. And now, as he waited for Nighthawk to come back, was one of those situations.

But he really did enjoy the other tom's company, and hoped that they could be good friends in the future. Already he saw Night as a friend, but he wouldn't mind getting to know him a lot better. He didn't really know that much about him really, and it wouldn't hurt to learn a little more. Though Stag wouldn't push him or anything, and if he needed it, he could give Nighthawk time. After all, he'd only just started talking to him. And Stagflight was pretty sure that the the other tomcat needed the company. From what he'd heard, it seemed that way at least.

When he noticed that Night was back, he smiled and looked up at him. “Thank you,” he purred gratefully, wrapping his tail over his paws as he spoke. He reached out and gently pulled the bird closer, where he took a mouthful of feathers and tore them off. “So,” he began, thinking of what he could say. “Have you always lived in ShadowClan then?” he asked after a moment, tipping his head to one side thoughtfully.

Last edited by doghouse; February 13th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:49 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
The sheepish look returned to Halfgaze’s face as Daydream spoke of her neglecting her wound and of all the other cats who did the same. The deputy knew that they were right and didn’t retort. She had been rather mousebrained for waiting this long. She spoke after Daydream had finished, Hello, Daydream. You’re right, I am here about my shoulder and I did wait too long. Lately, my shoulder has been hurting worse than it did during and immediately after the battle.” Halfgaze hoped that her shoulder wasn’t infected or irreparably injured. She wasn’t a terribly anxious cat, but the thought of ruining her shoulder and having to retire to the elders den in her prime because she was to busy to visit the medicine cat made her pulse quicken. It was a good thing that Halfgaze didn’t have anxiety, it gave her the ability to calm herself down. After silently telling herself that she was being crazy, Halfgaze refocused her mind and eyes on Daydream. She had been meaning to pay them a social call anyway. Halfgaze didn’t know the medicine cat and figured that she ought to get to know them. Clan highranks were closely entwined, after all.
"Is it because of a physical injury, or something simple like a sprain of some sort?" they asked. it didnt seem like too much of a hassle, it was easier than the other things they were dealing with with other cats. "I knew I was a bit slow on patients recently, some of yall are just too busy to get healed now a days," they sighed, padding back towards the back of the den where the herbs were. there werent many noticeably, after the flood and then leaf bare, it left the medicine cat with limited supplies. but they would try their best, turning their head for halfgaze to list off her symptoms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky looked at them and nodded. His eyelids were drooping and he struggled not to collapse. He tried to think,"I-it hurts.... E-everywhere..." He lay down slowly, trying not to injure himself even more and licked the wound on his side. It was the biggest gash, he just hoped it wasn't too bad, or too deep.
"Alright, Im going to fix you up, I promise." they said softly, helping the tom to their respective nest before turning and going to their herb wall. it seemed animals couldnt keep their claws to themselves now adays, daydream had faced many of these cases. they grabbed goldenrod, and herb that would help with the pain but also help prevent infection. they grabbed cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppyseeds for after they were done treating the cat to help them sleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
[Okay]
Soaringkit blinked,” I suppose, but I don’t think I’m worth even one of Goldenstar’s lives.” She replied her black fur ruffled slightly, she had been manipulated a fair amount by her parents not to resist them, but she still couldn’t escape them,” Goldenstar’s not going to send me to another clan over my parens is he?” She asked nervously,” Or banish my parents as my father did fight well against Thunderclan, atleast- that’s what he says, that he’s a good fighter and hunter. And my mother claims she’s a good hunter when she isn’t wasting her time lounging in the nursery making sure I don’t leave camp.” She replied
"No, goldenstar wouldnt take you to another clan. this is your home, and youll always stay here." they comforted the kit as best as they could. they couldnt really say anything about her parents. "You are a member of this clan, just like the rest of us. you are worth every life that is sacrificed to make sure you have a proper upbringing." they mewed seriously,"I can take you to goldenstar and be with you while you talk if that would make you feel better."
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:02 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Alright, Im going to fix you up, I promise." they said softly, helping the tom to their respective nest before turning and going to their herb wall. it seemed animals couldnt keep their claws to themselves now adays, daydream had faced many of these cases. they grabbed goldenrod, and herb that would help with the pain but also help prevent infection. they grabbed cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppyseeds for after they were done treating the cat to help them sleep.
Nightsky nodded and let Daydream help him to a nest. He tried to curl up tight but when he did the gash on his side stung. He winced and loosened up a bit. He looked at Daydream as they gathered herbs and his vision became blurry. He had managed to slow the bleeding in his side wound but that hadn't stopped it completely. He was losing blood, slowly but surely.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread