Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:48 PM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Today 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Lillith
Last post by elaif
Today 11:10 PM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:09 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post

With a knowing smile and half-lidded eyes, Snailflower glanced towards camp. "My one sister is into that sort of cat, I guess she's happy, so I can't complain... But I do worry about her in the long-term." A glance at Nimbleflower and the molly let a sigh out through her nose, she was glad there was a cat in the clan who seemed easier to talk to. "Do you think we'll ever find anyone?" She said a little quieter between the waxwing and her teeth. Glancing up into the tree didn't provide much relief from the embarrassing question, the waxwings had moved on when they realized predators were near and the only thing she saw through the otherwise bare branches were the clouds moving in.

"Snailflower," Nimblewhisker began his whiskers twitching slightly, "Of course, we'll find someone! Any cat can find love if they just look hard enough!" He knew to Snailflower his comment might have come off as nothing other than empty comfort but, Nimblewhisker did truly believe it.

"And," He began his voice gaining a slightly serious edge, "Who knows, maybe your soulmate has been right under your nose the whole time but, you just haven't considered them an option." He said giving his paw a quick lick.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:17 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Streamkit turned around to see her livid mother yelling at her. Streamkit stopped what she was doing and slunk up to her mother in shame, "Sorry Gorsebird." She murmured, "I was just playing with the pretty butterfly."
Gorsebird let out a light growl, "You know better than to just sneak off like that Streamkit! You're three moons old now! When I was three moons I listen to everything my mother said no questions asked! And, besides we are a family of bird lovers, not butterfly!" She snarled.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

After Mothpaw agreed to his teachings, Lynxpaw was more than happy to show her the ropes and catches that came with hunting. Then, after showing off his epic mentoring skills, he’d bragged about it to Sorrelpaw and gain praise from Hunterfang! The young tom imagined others looking towards him like he was their leader. It was a good daydream...a couple mollies surrounding him, chanting his name... every tom’s dream, right? Lynxpaw trotted with a bounce in his step. He stopped, lifting his tail to signal Mothpaw to not move. “Right here should be good.” He stated. “You know hunting is all about scenting. And, obviously,” Lynxpaw rolled his eyes toward the sky. “The wind.” The moors always had windy days, and wind was not good to a Windclan cat. Their aromas would alert any type of prey before the cat could even capture the kill. It was truly aggravating to hunt with the wind ruining your chances of a good entree. Lynxpaw prowled around, leaning down into a crouch as he stepped as lightly as he could against the ground. With his tail lowered, he flicked his ears toward Mothpaw. “Alright, first order of business is parting your jaws to catch a scent. Do you scent anything?” He called, quietly to his friend. Once she got her scent, Lynxpaw was going to take his time to teach her the techniques of different hunting crouches.

@Mystical

Mothpaw nodded in understanding, she parted her jaws to sniff the air. She wasn't concerned about screwing up like she would be if it was a warrior. She wouldn't be scared that they would be disappointed in her. But Lynxpaw was her best friend, she didn't feel worried at all. He had offered to teach her anyway. That wasn't something that she had to do. She could instantly smell many different scents, she recognized mouse and shrew but there were a few others that she couldn't pick apart from the others. She called also smell the moor, and Lynxpaw of course. "Yeah, a couple things." She said quietly, afraid that if she spoke to loudly she could scare away the prey. She didn't want to ruin her first ever hunt. She wanted to impress Lynxpw as well as doing a good job and learning things. She knew that he wouldn't have offered to help her if she was going to be scaring all the prey. But Mothpaw was a usually quiet cat, he would have assumed that she would be quiet, which was probably why he hadn't mentioned that. Eagerly, Mothpaw twitched her tail, not trying to rustle the grasses. "What to I do next!" She asked, quietly, but with much excitement. She wanted to prance around in joy that she was finally learning something, but she knew that after she had caught something she could do that. Not before she actually did anything really exciting.
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:00 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming Emu View Post
"I'm still young at heart!" The lithe tom chuckled whilst popping out his chest in a proud display. "It's a pity that some find the quality in poor taste." Siltstrider tilted his head at the thought; an indifferent gesture.

"Oh my! You are too fierce Leapkit!" There was a slight shake to his form, a play at showing fear. Siltstrider lowered himself into a crouch, the snow clinging to the fur on his underbelly. He cast a lopsided grin at Nimblewhisker before returning his attention to the younger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker let out a brief snort before fully embracing his new 'ThunderClan persona' "This will be easier than swallowing a minnow you little mouse-brain!" He declared jokingly dropping down into a mock fighting stance.
"WindClan, attack!" Leapkit jumped on Nimblewhisker. "Get out of my Clan, mouse-lover!" Her paws batted harmlessly against his fur as she pawed at his ears. Seemingly forgetting her enemy, she suddenly turned away from him and pounced on Siltstrider. She nipped harmlessly at his paws and set about attacking his tail.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Siltstrider watched Leapkit's 'attack' on Nimblewhisker with an expression that could be explained as nothing but pure pride. Sure, it was only sparring, if not something less, but it still showed that the youngest would make the clan stronger one day. Her fighting style definitely matched her name.

The older tom was slightly surprised when Leapkit suddenly turned on him. "Gah! You rabbit chaser!" Feebly, Siltstrider batted at the young kit. Once his tail was struck, he let out a mock yowl and dramatically fell to his side.

@Leaf_tail @Opal
Old February 13th, 2018, 05:56 PM
so nasty

Nimblewhisker watched his father and sister's exchange with a smile before resuming his 'persona', "If you think you've beaten me you rabbit-brain you're sorely mistaken! We in ThunderClan are as fierce as lions and we don't just give up a fight!" He said with an overdramatic snarl.

@Dreaming Emu @Leaf_tail

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:08 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post
Ploverpelt padded out of camp, pressed against Nimblewhisker. The she-cat's fur remained fluffed against the brisk leaf-bare wind. She missed leaf-fall. Leaf-fall had been so much better. She turned her head, green gaze peering at her friend. "Do you want to hunt together or apart?" She asked politely. She hoped Nimblewhisker had a preference because she did not and she was indecisive.

@Opal

"Alone, I suppose, no offense but, if we hunted together you'd probably just end up distracting me or vise versa." Nimblewhisker chimed, hoping that hadn't come off as rude to Ploverpelt. "But, if you really want to hunt together I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. I mean I have always heard that two minds are better than one."
@Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a light growl, "You know better than to just sneak off like that Streamkit! You're three moons old now! When I was three moons I listen to everything my mother said no questions asked! And, besides we are a family of bird lovers, not butterfly!" She snarled.
Streamkit hung her head, "Yes mother." Streamkit waited patiently for her mother to finish scolding her.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 13th, 2018, 06:58 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Streamkit hung her head, "Yes mother." Streamkit waited patiently for her mother to finish scolding her.
"And don't think you gonna get away scotfree either! If you ever, ever pull a stunt like this again I will have a personal talk with Blazingstar about how you will be unfit to become an apprentice at the same time as your sister!" Gorsebird finished her eyes gleaming with rage.
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:05 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Nimblewhisker watched his father and sister's exchange with a smile before resuming his 'persona', "If you think you've beaten me you rabbit-brain you're sorely mistaken! We in ThunderClan are as fierce as lions and we don't just give up a fight!" He said with an overdramatic snarl.
Leapkit squealed, abandoning her attack on Siltstrider and leaping towards Nimblewhisker. She pounced on his back, her paws scrabbling against his pelt as she tried to regain her balance. "Say that again, I dare you!" she howled.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Closed Thread