Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Old 02-13-2018, 09:00 PM
LAURANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood: Devilish
Koins: 20,026

Default Re: My cats finder and roleplay tracker!

:3 I will be adding more cats onto this later, as soon as I become unleash for a second, if you know any of my other cats though feel free to fill out a form for one of them ;3
Im CandyFlossCats cat that farts out rainbows CandyFlossCat's pun loving role play twin is Darky Little Bird is my younger sister Milky Way is my mother Neko, neko, Ni! is my sister that eats watermelon shampoo Shadow is my pocket size potato wizard Fern is the random wasabi nugget I met Integrity is my dark blue soul that lives in my pocket Equinox is my adorable raging wolf blue jellie is my insane weirdo that follows me around Foxfur is my sailing pirate fox Im Foxfurs cat obsessed sister gypsievannerz is my blurple exceed Im Flameleafs blob of cranberries with eyes that also burps potatoes Webpaw All The Way~ is my fandom possessed cat StripeMist is my wolf that barfs froyo

Proud citizen of the Lasanga Kingdom
Old 02-13-2018, 09:21 PM
Hiya Georgie!

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 9,301

Name/link: Dustyscar
Appearance: light dusty brown fur, yellow big eyes, white chest stripe (large), and white dots dotted on her back and head. (More detailed in link)
Personality: Great with kits, great with cats, Kind-hearted, sweet, family friendly, sad on the inside though, only shows you if you're close to her.
What cat?: Creekkit
Role wanted: Future Mentor
Mention me: @Boba Fett
Questions: How are you?
Other: Hi

Summerleaf
Redwood Sienna
Christmas Dragon (Brief, Christmas)
Redwood Reindeer (Christmas)
Redwood Dragon
DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Current)
Old 02-13-2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
Name/link: Dustyscar
Appearance: light dusty brown fur, yellow big eyes, white chest stripe (large), and white dots dotted on her back and head. (More detailed in link)
Personality: Great with kits, great with cats, Kind-hearted, sweet, family friendly, sad on the inside though, only shows you if you're close to her.
What cat?: Creekkit
Role wanted: Future Mentor
Mention me: @Boba Fett
Questions: How are you?
Other: Hi
Accepted! XD
Im CandyFlossCats cat that farts out rainbows CandyFlossCat's pun loving role play twin is Darky Little Bird is my younger sister Milky Way is my mother Neko, neko, Ni! is my sister that eats watermelon shampoo Shadow is my pocket size potato wizard Fern is the random wasabi nugget I met Integrity is my dark blue soul that lives in my pocket Equinox is my adorable raging wolf blue jellie is my insane weirdo that follows me around Foxfur is my sailing pirate fox Im Foxfurs cat obsessed sister gypsievannerz is my blurple exceed Im Flameleafs blob of cranberries with eyes that also burps potatoes Webpaw All The Way~ is my fandom possessed cat StripeMist is my wolf that barfs froyo

Old 02-14-2018, 12:44 AM

Bump

Old 02-14-2018, 10:03 PM

Boop