Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 9th, 2018, 02:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default High school of broken madness

A man by the age of 56 was sitting before you, he was handsome as he was deadly. With cold red eyes and short classy black hair. He sees you and smiles “ welcome new students to the high school of Broken madness. Where you can learn how to use your power with some of our best teachers aka my own kids .. who unfortunately are in war with each other well.. Naruto and Sasuke are. The reward must really worth it... well at least y’all will be having fun I guess. If you have any other questions than ask Diablo dreamer she’s our class president.. just look out I believe she’s part of the terms Sasuke and Naruto are speaking now for the festival of course. We have a festival one a year and each class comes up with something for it. For example Sasukes class is doing a haunted house which is honestly expected from him. Anyway enjoy school life here in this high school. Become strong, connect with your powers and whatever you kids do these days just have fun you crazy freaks now than... get out “ his eyes glowed as shadows push you out and slam the door behind you.
Welcome to Broken madness high! .. I guess? ;^;

Fourms
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?)
Weaknesses
Sexuality
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something)
Other
Questions

Peeps in this so far and relationships

Sasuke Wolfheart ( teaches English) married to Tord wolfheart ( @.:Blue Wishes:. )

Naruto foxheart ( teaches anything art related) married to Sage borrows ( if that’s how it’s spelled @Incandescence ) and Grace ( @Celestial )

Winter dragonheart ( teaches gym ) on and off relationship with skye ( @Teggy )

Hades dark ( student usually in sports ) has a huge crush on Cayden is trying to break up with a cheerleader named destiny ( .:Blue Wishes:. They have Cayden )

Sano Flyer ( art student) who has a crush on Onyx but is too shy to say for now ( @hiraeth )

Diablo dreamer ( student president) has a bit of a unknowing crush on Nancy ( celestial ) but doesn’t want to give in to it.

Lucifer dreamer ( music and English student) has a crush on Marie ( incandescence ) but is too stubborn to say

More coming soon

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 9th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:54 PM
The Madness King

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Here’s the starter!
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Incandescence
@hiraeth

It was quiet for a while within the school today why? Well it was almost the day of the festival and everyone was really working hard especially when news of a huge reward for the classes came around. Almost immediately Sasuke and Naruto jumped to it. Now they were speaking terms in the break room with Lucifer and hades inside with them as helpers I guess.
Sano and diablo were outside almost like guards one might say how they looked bored and Sano was sitting down drawing on the floor with his glass wing while diablo was just sleeping away.
Soon Sasukes dark and husky voice was heard speaking coldly “ Naruto do you not hear what you are saying? You dare think I’ll put myself and my class though that you have some nerve.” He growls as Naruto sighs softly “ Sasuke we are willing to create and give you props for your haunted house if you do this. We need a teacher and you know how much the kids hate me doing stuff so look not only will my class help y’all in your haunted house-“ he begins to pull out a envelope and places it on the table. “ 5% of my profits of selling shirtless-“ Sasuke eyes widened “ wait that was-“ Naruto cuts him off “ pictures of you will be given to you. Deal?” Sasuke sighs softly “ no I don’t see it being any better for us. Offer something more valuable not whatever you-“ Naruto cuts him off again “ if you and Sano do this I’ll have diablo in it as well. “ hades suddenly begins to hold in a bit of laughter along with Lucifer who was looking away. Sasuke rubs his head a bit “ ... who else will you add to that?” Naruto thinks a bit “ ... A week without me flirting with my loves?” Sasuke looks at him for a bit than sighs “ Make it a month, 50% of profits, your best props and a extra large chocolate pie not made by you. Than you have a deal.” Naruto smiles happily and holds out his hand “ deal!” Sasuke nods as he shakes it “ now than... what dress am I wearing?” He asks almost nervously as Lucifer smiles “ you’ll find out when it’s done. It’s a pleasure doing business with you mr wolf” he says with a bow as Naruto stands up and smiles “ by the way you’ll be wearing makeup as well “ Sasuke felt a bit of regret for accepting the deal now but hi he wasn’t alone. Sasuke sighs loudly when they left “ ... hades do me a huge favor... I know this would wound the man and his pride but... tie him up.” Hades nods “ yes sir!” Hades begins to suddenly open the door causing Sano and diablo to jump a bit. Hades immediately looks at Sano “ the deal has been made and you’re wearing a-“ almost immediately Sanos wings pops out and he suddenly books it before hades could even finish his sentence. Hades sighs “ .... diablo-“ almost immediately as well diablo begins to run too Leaving hades alone and Sasuke just trying to hold in laughter “ they know don’t they~” hades blushes a bit and growls “ shut up Sasuke! “

Old February 9th, 2018, 07:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Broken Madness
Name Paige da firenze
Age 16
Gender female
Looks purple hair but it's in the style of scarlets hair from rwby grey hoodie fuchsia eyes shorts
Personality introvert , doesn't trust many , kinda depressed , sarcastic and snarky , but she's a kind and loving person with one's she's friends with or cares for . Loves dark things like Victorian gothic stuff also listens to music a lot let's just say it's soothes the savage beast ^^ kinda poetic
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) She can make a copy of herself in which she can make the copy fight and defend but won't speak .
Weaknesses unknown
Sexuality homo
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3 none yet
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something) student
Other she has arachnophobia
Questions too late to join?

Abe Lancaster
Age 17
Gender make
Looks short blond hair kinda like Sun's he has a dark red buttoned shirt with collar and buttoned sleeves jeans he has brown eyes
Personality loyal ,a gentlemen ,kinda poetic too , serious . rest tbrp
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) Illusions baby!
Weaknesses none yet
Sexuality straight
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something) student
Other none
Questions

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 9th, 2018 at 07:03 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:07 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Tord Wolfheart
Looks : eh, you know what he looks like
Personality : it’s all over the place really -
Abilities or powers : He doesn’t really have any that he knows of
Weaknesses : anything scary, injuries, easily manipulated
Sexuality : Homosexual
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : mmmmmSasuke
Role : Senior/student
Other : Nada
Questions : Nope

Name: Cayden Travers
Looks : close enough
Personality : tbrp
Abilities or powers : he’s pretty good when it comes to the arts (singing and painting) but other then that, he’s your average no-power guy (right now anyways)
Weaknesses : Has a fear of drowning and/or water that goes too deep, he’s also not exactly the best at sports, and is terrified of the dark
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : MmmHades
Role : Student
Questions : non

Tord was basically trying to work with a few props that were on the smaller side, poking his nail into the opening of a bag of reasonably realistic looking spiders. He wasn’t exactly one for scary things, but he was reasonable at decorating. Pushing his sleeves down, he stared at the small hole he had made in the plastic. Why a haunted house? He didn’t understand. Sure, it was a popular thing to do, but still... He sighed, hearing a hubbub in a nearby room. He was tempted to see if there was a problem, but he told himself it was a bunch of students pushing whatever on to whatever. Staring at the fake spider, he sighed. Was this even going to help? He guessed he would just wait and see, starting to mess around with the plastic bag, trying to see if it would fit over his head so it could suffocate him.

Cayden had been eavesdropping on the conversations betweeen Naruto And Sasuke, trying to understand what was being negotiated there. Once Sasuke came out, he backed away, watching the others from a distance. He hadn’t exactly wanted to help with the haunted house, but he supposed he had to if he actually wanted to gain a few friends. Being average, compared to the others, he wasn’t exactly one who stood out, Hell, a pebble probably had more abilities then he did. Helping never hurt, even if he was going to be stuck in a house, in the dark, with scary things all around him. Taking a deep breath, he leaned against the doorframe, unsure of whether to leave or stay and suffer in confusion and quite possibly get in trouble.
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
@Broken Madness
Name Paige da firenze
Age 16
Gender female
Looks purple hair but it's in the style of scarlets hair from rwby grey hoodie fuchsia eyes shorts
Personality introvert , doesn't trust many , kinda depressed , sarcastic and snarky , but she's a kind and loving person with one's she's friends with or cares for . Loves dark things like Victorian gothic stuff also listens to music a lot let's just say it's soothes the savage beast ^^ kinda poetic
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) She can make a copy of herself in which she can make the copy fight and defend but won't speak .
Weaknesses unknown
Sexuality homo
Other she has arachnophobia
Questions too late to join?

Abe Lancaster
Age 17
Gender make
Looks short blond hair kinda like Sun's he has a dark red buttoned shirt with collar and buttoned sleeves jeans he has brown eyes
Personality loyal ,a gentlemen ,kinda poetic too , serious . rest tbrp
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?) Illusions baby!
Weaknesses none yet
Sexuality straight
Other none
Questions
Alright accepted!!! :3
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:16 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Name: Tord Wolfheart
Looks : eh, you know what he looks like
Personality : it’s all over the place really -
Abilities or powers : He doesn’t really have any that he knows of
Weaknesses : anything scary, injuries, easily manipulated
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : mmmmmSasuke
Role : Senior/student
Questions : Nope

Name: Cayden Travers
Looks : close enough
Personality : tbrp
Abilities or powers : he’s pretty good when it comes to the arts (singing and painting) but other then that, he’s your average no-power guy (right now anyways)
Weaknesses : Has a fear of drowning and/or water that goes too deep, he’s also not exactly the best at sports, and is terrified of the dark
Any crushes or maybe lover you have : MmmHades
Role : Student
Questions : non

Tord was basically trying to work with a few props that were on the smaller side, poking his nail into the opening of a bag of reasonably realistic looking spiders. He wasn’t exactly one for scary things, but he was reasonable at decorating. Pushing his sleeves down, he stared at the small hole he had made in the plastic. Why a haunted house? He didn’t understand. Sure, it was a popular thing to do, but still... He sighed, hearing a hubbub in a nearby room. He was tempted to see if there was a problem, but he told himself it was a bunch of students pushing whatever on to whatever. Staring at the fake spider, he sighed. Was this even going to help? He guessed he would just wait and see, starting to mess around with the plastic bag, trying to see if it would fit over his head so it could suffocate him.

Cayden had been eavesdropping on the conversations betweeen Naruto And Sasuke, trying to understand what was being negotiated there. Once Sasuke came out, he backed away, watching the others from a distance. He hadn’t exactly wanted to help with the haunted house, but he supposed he had to if he actually wanted to gain a few friends. Being average, compared to the others, he wasn’t exactly one who stood out, Hell, a pebble probably had more abilities then he did. Helping never hurt, even if he was going to be stuck in a house, in the dark, with scary things all around him. Taking a deep breath, he leaned against the doorframe, unsure of whether to leave or stay and suffer in confusion and quite possibly get in trouble.
Sasuke is 26 :3 their full adults here! )

Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to step back suddenly when hades tried to punch him but he disappears and soon appears right behind Tord, he watches what Tord was doing than begins to lean forward whispering into his ear “ Hi beautiful guess what~” he says playfully as he begins to walk around sitting down in front of him checking out of his work a bit. “ oh so cute~” he says happily as he begins to pick up the little spider carefully.

Hades sighs loudly as he walks out of the room and jumps a bit when he sees Cayden “ oh! ... hi Cayden..” he blushes softly as he begins to look away “ um... would you mind helping me with something?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to Cayden than begins to lean against the wall right in front of Cayden. He smiles a soft warm smile “ I would love to spread some time with you of course if you don’t mind helping me capture my brother and sister... they’re need for that .. dress up cafe the art class are making.. I guess they heard what they need to do.”
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:29 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

I hate forms with all the fire of hell

Name; Nancy
Age; 16 right? Sure
Gender; female
Looks; red head
Personality; do I have toooo
Abilities or powers; she can see your thoughts and can appear as your worst fear for only a few minutes at a time. So a mind reading freaaak
Weaknesses; Having somebody with strong will power
Sexuality; ( she don’t believe in love I think that’s asexual )
Any crushes or maybe lover you have; she hates everyone
Role; she really doesn’t have much other to her than student
Other; nope
Questions; nope

Name; grace
Age; 17
Gender; female
Looks; dark brown long hair
Personality; no
Abilities or powers; phase sifter the ability to move through solid objects
Weaknesses;
Sexuality
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something)
Other
Questions

Not done

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 9th, 2018, 07:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sasuke is 26 :3 their full adults here! )

Sasuke laughs softly as he begins to step back suddenly when hades tried to punch him but he disappears and soon appears right behind Tord, he watches what Tord was doing than begins to lean forward whispering into his ear “ Hi beautiful guess what~” he says playfully as he begins to walk around sitting down in front of him checking out of his work a bit. “ oh so cute~” he says happily as he begins to pick up the little spider carefully.

Hades sighs loudly as he walks out of the room and jumps a bit when he sees Cayden “ oh! ... hi Cayden..” he blushes softly as he begins to look away “ um... would you mind helping me with something?” He asks calmly as he begins to walk up to Cayden than begins to lean against the wall right in front of Cayden. He smiles a soft warm smile “ I would love to spread some time with you of course if you don’t mind helping me capture my brother and sister... they’re need for that .. dress up cafe the art class are making.. I guess they heard what they need to do.”
Tord nearly screamed as he suddenly felt Sasuke next to him. The bag falling off his head from where it had been laying like a limp hat. “...what?” he asked in a small voice, trying to hide the spider, though he hadn’t exactly gotten very far, his face heating up as Sasuke called it cute. He wanted to say it wasn’t cute, but he knew there was no point, tempted to take the spider and fling it across the room, forcing himself to sit still in his seat.

Cayden almost wanted to excuse himself, but he meekly waved, trying to smile his anxiety away. As Hades walked over, Cayden tried to keep his entire body still, waiting to see what Hades was going to say. “I don’t exactly know of how much help I can be, but sure,” he murmured. As Hades continued to talk, Cayden couldn’t help but wonder why he wasn’t asking his girlfriend about this. He was just some straggler, why him? Maybe his girlfriend was off doing cheerleading or whatever she did. “Um...sure.” He said, smiling to the best of his ability, despite anxiety welling in him.
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:35 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

I hate forms with all the fire of hell

Name; Nancy
Age; 16 right? Sure
Gender; female
Looks; red head
Personality; do I have toooo
Abilities or powers; she can see your thoughts and can appear as your worst fear for only a few minutes at a time. So a mind reading freaaak
Weaknesses; Having somebody with strong will power
Sexuality; ( she don’t believe in love I think that’s asexual )
Any crushes or maybe lover you have; she hates everyone
Role; she really doesn’t have much other to her than student
Other; nope
Questions; nope

Name; grace
Age; 17
Gender; female
Looks; dark brown long hair
Personality; no
Abilities or powers; phase sifter the ability to move through solid objects
Weaknesses;
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Not done

You know you’re always accepted!!
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:39 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

@Broken Madness
(not sure how to start, but onyx is mainly focused on sano, so diablo can run off if she wants)

a pale boy had been sat within a tree, writing in his journal. as he wrote, small, mystical creations floated from the paper, being set free into the world. the pencil lead though being a regular wooden pencil, was written on the paper in a shade of deep blue. when the creations were released, the lead faded to a classic shade of grey. the male, by the name of onyx ramirez, suddenly heard the sound of quickly-stepping feet coming in his direction. confused, onyx dropped from the tree to see sano and diablo running towards him. he yelped, pressing back against the tree in fear of being trampled by the two. quickly, he pulled out his journal and wrote a simple word:

molasses.

once he wrote it, the tree behind him speedily melted into a large, sticky pool of molasses, hopefully slowing the two (mainly sano) down. "what in the world is happening?" onyx questioned, closing his journal and crossing his arms. being sasuke's assistant, he would have to listen to what the teacher said. so if he was ordered to bring these two back, he would be obligated to do so. no matyer how ridiculous it was. i just got this job, i can't lose it just because of a stupid crush. he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, steeling his face. dark eyes reflected confusion and dissapproval, but he couldn't help but giggle at the franticness of their running. i wonder what happened to make them like this, onyx thought, a tiny smile breaking across his lips.