Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Roleplay


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-13-2018, 06:49 PM
Mystic's Avatar
Mystic Mystic is offline
Why r u reading this? >:O
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In mars
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,170
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 7,417


Default Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Pebble was walking through the forest. She lived in abandoned barn and it was a little dusty but it was newly abandoned. She's been trying to clean it up by herself and it was a work in progress but it was going nicely. Some twolegs would visit and give her food or treats and that was great, making food easier to get. She finally reached her home and sat down in the yard. Sometimes some twolegs would visit and feed her give her a treat, which was great. She was waiting for her best friend, Avocado, he said he would visit very soon.

@DatWeirdCatNamedPel

Barn
Inside Barn
Forest

__________________
Click them, I dare you! (PLEASE)

|


This amazing art piece that Paxil made, of my Irisgaze: https://imgur.com/MIuradQ

Last edited by Mystic; 02-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-13-2018, 06:58 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel's Avatar
DatWeirdCatNamedPel DatWeirdCatNamedPel is offline
Hiya Georgie!
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Listening to Paramore and Hanging on WCO
Gender: She-Cat/Female/She/Her
Posts: 1,658
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 9,301
Default Re: Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Pebble was walking through the forest. She lived in abandoned barn and it was a little dusty but it was newly abandoned. She's been trying to clean it up by herself and it was a work in progress but it was going nicely. Some twolegs would visit and give her food or treats and that was great, making food easier to get. She finally reached her home and sat down in the yard. Sometimes some twolegs would visit and feed her give her a treat, which was great. She was waiting for her best friend, Avocado, he said he would visit very soon.

@DatWeirdCatNamedPel

Barn
Inside the barn
Forest

Avocado was dodging every bush and tree possible to avoid running into them. He finally found the barn that Pebble lives in. He poked his head in there, and called out; "Pebble?"

(The pictures don't work)
__________________
This is amazing.
-Sorry for my name! I know it's a pain to mention me now.-
 
Summerleaf
Redwood Sienna
Christmas Dragon (Brief, Christmas)
Redwood Reindeer (Christmas)
Redwood Dragon
DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Current)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-13-2018, 07:13 PM
Mystic's Avatar
Mystic Mystic is offline
Why r u reading this? >:O
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In mars
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,170
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 7,417


Default Re: Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
Avocado was dodging every bush and tree possible to avoid running into them. He finally found the barn that Pebble lives in. He poked his head in there, and called out; "Pebble?"

(The pictures don't work)

Fixed!))

Pebble ran up to her friend, ``Hey Avocado!`` She mewed cheerfully.
__________________
Click them, I dare you! (PLEASE)

|


This amazing art piece that Paxil made, of my Irisgaze: https://imgur.com/MIuradQ

Last edited by Mystic; 02-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-13-2018, 08:47 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel's Avatar
DatWeirdCatNamedPel DatWeirdCatNamedPel is offline
Hiya Georgie!
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Listening to Paramore and Hanging on WCO
Gender: She-Cat/Female/She/Her
Posts: 1,658
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 9,301
Default Re: Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fixed!))

Pebble ran up to her friend, ``Hey Avocado!`` She mewed cheerfully.
"Hey!" He meowed, almost jumping out of excitement. Even though this is why he came here.
__________________
This is amazing.
-Sorry for my name! I know it's a pain to mention me now.-
 
Summerleaf
Redwood Sienna
Christmas Dragon (Brief, Christmas)
Redwood Reindeer (Christmas)
Redwood Dragon
DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Current)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-14-2018, 07:04 PM
Mystic's Avatar
Mystic Mystic is offline
Why r u reading this? >:O
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In mars
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,170
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 7,417


Default Re: Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
"Hey!" He meowed, almost jumping out of excitement. Even though this is why he came here.
``How are you?`` She asked and stepped out of the barn to greet her friend, she gave a dip of her head respectfully. ``Would you like to come in?`` She asked politely.
__________________
Click them, I dare you! (PLEASE)

|


This amazing art piece that Paxil made, of my Irisgaze: https://imgur.com/MIuradQ
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-14-2018, 08:05 PM
DatWeirdCatNamedPel's Avatar
DatWeirdCatNamedPel DatWeirdCatNamedPel is offline
Hiya Georgie!
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Listening to Paramore and Hanging on WCO
Gender: She-Cat/Female/She/Her
Posts: 1,658
My Mood: Fine
Koins: 9,301
Default Re: Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``How are you?`` She asked and stepped out of the barn to greet her friend, she gave a dip of her head respectfully. ``Would you like to come in?`` She asked politely.
"Sure!" He responded. 'She's being very polite, and you're acting like a kit.' he thought.
__________________
This is amazing.
-Sorry for my name! I know it's a pain to mention me now.-
 
Summerleaf
Redwood Sienna
Christmas Dragon (Brief, Christmas)
Redwood Reindeer (Christmas)
Redwood Dragon
DatWeirdCatNamedPel (Current)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM
Mystic's Avatar
Mystic Mystic is offline
Why r u reading this? >:O
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In mars
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,170
My Mood: Bored
Koins: 7,417


Default Re: Pebble and Avocado -Private-

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatWeirdCatNamedPel View Post
"Sure!" He responded. 'She's being very polite, and you're acting like a kit.' he thought.

She smiled and flicked her tail for him to follow her inside and lead him to a very comfortable spot with think layers of soft blankets and a big bowl of fresh cold water, ``Make yourself at home!`` she mewed happily.
__________________
Click them, I dare you! (PLEASE)

|


This amazing art piece that Paxil made, of my Irisgaze: https://imgur.com/MIuradQ
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Rowanflower
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Buttercupbreeze
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by hiraeth



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2018