Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Sky Glade
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:09 AM
Go to first new post ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 11:08 AM
Go to first new post WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 11:07 AM
Go to first new post The next generation of...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:07 AM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 10:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2018, 02:55 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Mountainpaw sprawled out lazily outside of apprentices den. Her short deep chocolate brown fur glistened in the sunlight. Her eyes opened to slits as she noticed her newly made mentor, Mudtuft was exiting the camp. She lifted herself onto her paws, quickly cleaning off her fur. She hated being dirty. She found it gross when others got muddy or blood on their fur and didn't clean right away. She trotted towards her mentor, "Mudtuft." She mewed with her smooth honey crisp voice. "If you're going hunting, you probably should take me." She suggested a matter-of-factly. As she gazed up at him with her large doe lime colored eyes. "And I do kind of need to learn to hunt or patrol or whatever." The feline flicked her tail tip slightly back and forth, waiting for his response.

Mudtuft froze at the sound of feminine voice calling his name, he turned around to face the cat expecting it to be Strawberrythorn or perhaps Bristledawn. But it wasn't. It was an apprentice. By the way she was talking his apprentice. He narrowed his eyes and studied her. Yes, it was definitely his apprentice. "Well I could but I certainly don't intend to," He said grumpily. No female apprentice of his was going to learn to hunt and fight. It was against his families traditions. He certainly unlike some of his siblings was not a disgrace to his family, and just because he had an apprentice who wanted to learn did not mean that he was going to change. Mudtuft sat down and curled his tail over his paws, making it obvious he did not intend to go hunting with her in tow. "There's a reason she-cats stay in the nursery," He said coldly, not caring what she thought.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:41 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep nodded,"We could go Ito the territory now if you want and it probably would be good for you to get out of camp and stretch your legs," Treestep had to stop himself from laughing when Duskthorn was being cuddled against his will. He decided to help,"Umm, I guess I can cuddle you Wildstrike. Unless you specifically want to cuddle Duskthorn, in which case, I can be of no assistance," Treestep twitched his whiskers in amusement and gave Duskthorn a look that read, 'you owe me.'
@Liekki
Duskthorn stood still, looking wildly between his two siblings. "Territory? Yeah, I suppose we can get those things for you..." He thought Wildstrike was taking advantage of that whole pregnancy thing, but figured Wildstrike deserved some papering considering it was Wildsrike who was going to have the kits. "We- um. We'll get them, just calm down. While we walk, focus maybe on what you might name them." He tried to pick a topic for Wildstrike that would be relevant, but not upset him, and that was the first thing to come to mind. The tom gently pushed his brother off of him and turned in the direction of the territory. He shot a grateful look at Treestep and smiled with amusement. "Well, shall we go, then?"
(Move to the territory?) @Opal
Old March 22nd, 2018, 04:09 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn stood still, looking wildly between his two siblings. "Territory? Yeah, I suppose we can get those things for you..." He thought Wildstrike was taking advantage of that whole pregnancy thing, but figured Wildstrike deserved some papering considering it was Wildsrike who was going to have the kits. "We- um. We'll get them, just calm down. While we walk, focus maybe on what you might name them." He tried to pick a topic for Wildstrike that would be relevant, but not upset him, and that was the first thing to come to mind. The tom gently pushed his brother off of him and turned in the direction of the territory. He shot a grateful look at Treestep and smiled with amusement. "Well, shall we go, then?"
(Move to the territory?) @Opal
(Sure after this post I suppose)

Wildstrike fidgeted on his paws happiness clear on his face, "Really!? You two are the best brothers ever!" He chirped glad that at the very least all the affliction he was through during the pregnancy would at least reward him with a little pampering and extra affection, "And uncles, of course, ~" Wildstrike purred as an afterthought giving his stomach an affectionate lick, "That's a good idea though I already have quite a few kitten names and I'm definitely not having more than five- I mean just think of how much having any more then that would hurt! And there would be so much blood..." He fretted trying to push that image out of mind, however, as he replaced it with bubbly little silver kittens cuddling with him, "Yeah, yeah let's go I don't want to have it be dark by the time we get back anyway." He then weakly mused letting a small smile play itself on his face as he started to trot toward the exit of camp no longer in the mood for cuddles.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 05:21 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
"Why? They are always the same, always white and dull. " He was rather confused why she would but didn't question it as much. Littlemask knew other cats would like other things. He just liked stars more than other cats. He still didn't take his gaze away from the stars. "I like them because they are always shining. Never becoming dull. " Littlemask mumbled, mostly to himself. He didn't suspect for Littlegaze to understand his way of thinking. No one could understand the havoc thoughts inside his head.
"Well it's because I'm kinda dull I guess" Littlegaze said looking at the ground a bit bored. She looked back at the clouds now turning a bit whiter. "I can see why you like the stars" she mumbled noticing Littlemask was less emotionless than Littlegaze was. The she cat kept watching the clouds moving and some of them looking like objects.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:32 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

"Well it's because I'm kinda dull I guess" Littlegaze said looking at the ground a bit bored. She looked back at the clouds now turning a bit whiter. "I can see why you like the stars" she mumbled noticing Littlemask was less emotionless than Littlegaze was. The she cat kept watching the clouds moving and some of them looking like objects.
''Really appends on the point of view. You may not be dull to someone else. " The tom noted, he wasn't hinting that the someone might be him, though. It was as simple as it could be. Littlemask never really bonded with cats, even before his mother's death. He shrug his shoulders a little. He wasn't surprised she did because he didn't fully believe it. Maybe she understand his words but not what they fully meant to him. I wonder when she will give up and leave? Littlemask wasn't even trying to make much effort on talking. Way too use to having a talkative cat do the talking for him. "Are you hungry?" He meowed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 22nd, 2018, 09:36 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
As Dangerhawk thought about that queston he really didn't want to say it so he kept trying to get away and all of his fear was gone. He pushed harder but Crowheart didn't budge. "GET OFF ME!"
[ there’s nothing wrong with it this time! for next time, though, you should say something more like dangerhawk attempted to shove crowheart off. winning a fight isn’t power playing, and normally users will take turns who wins the move. (block one, get it, block one, etc) though there isn’t a strict pattern. keep up the good work! ]

Crowheart noticed with a pang of irritation that Dangerhawk wasn’t answering his question. Was the tom even frightened of a small question about why he was afraid of his Clanmate? Confusing, for sure, and yet still he yelled for his attacker to get off of him. “I can’t do that unless you promise not to run away. It’s not like this is an interrogation by an enemy Clan.” Crowheart sunk his fore claws into the soft earth beneath him, clinging to it as the tom wriggled beneath him, amber eyes fixed on the task at hand. His ears were erect and pointed, listening for a response from the feline.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:07 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyeni View Post
Beetlemist settled the kit amongst the moss lining the nursery floor, hopeful that a good rest and safe place to stay would soon see her back to full strength. "Rest for now sweetie, everythng will be alright."
@Lyeni

(Hey, I'm thinking that maybe it''s time to name the kit? You can choose, but if you don't have any ideas Dawnkit, Dandelionkit, or Cloudkit would be cool names! But if you want another name, that is up to you.)
Old March 23rd, 2018, 07:13 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ there’s nothing wrong with it this time! for next time, though, you should say something more like dangerhawk attempted to shove crowheart off. winning a fight isn’t power playing, and normally users will take turns who wins the move. (block one, get it, block one, etc) though there isn’t a strict pattern. keep up the good work! ]

Crowheart noticed with a pang of irritation that Dangerhawk wasn’t answering his question. Was the tom even frightened of a small question about why he was afraid of his Clanmate? Confusing, for sure, and yet still he yelled for his attacker to get off of him. “I can’t do that unless you promise not to run away. It’s not like this is an interrogation by an enemy Clan.” Crowheart sunk his fore claws into the soft earth beneath him, clinging to it as the tom wriggled beneath him, amber eyes fixed on the task at hand. His ears were erect and pointed, listening for a response from the feline.

Dangerhawk looked up at the Crowheart and stopped squirming. "I promise I wont run away now can you get off me" Dangerhawk growled as he attempted to shove Crowheart off he did not like being pined down. Then he smelled something it smelled like a different clan. "Do you smell that Crowheart I think some other clan cat is in our territory.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; March 23rd, 2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:24 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
''Really appends on the point of view. You may not be dull to someone else. " The tom noted, he wasn't hinting that the someone might be him, though. It was as simple as it could be. Littlemask never really bonded with cats, even before his mother's death. He shrug his shoulders a little. He wasn't surprised she did because he didn't fully believe it. Maybe she understand his words but not what they fully meant to him. I wonder when she will give up and leave? Littlemask wasn't even trying to make much effort on talking. Way too use to having a talkative cat do the talking for him. "Are you hungry?" He meowed.
Littlegaze gaze looked at him and almost laughed but stopped her self "I'm pretty sure I'm dull and emotionless to everyone". She looked back down at the ground, now more monotone than ever. "I don't think anyone would actually make me mad or sad,,,,,unless they did something really bad to me" she said looking at the clouds. "And yeah kinda, but why do you want to know?" Littlegaze asked confused why he would ask her.
Old March 23rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( oh sorry i didn’t see this at first, also i’m sorry but this is going to be short ))

Goldenstar was trying his best to enjoy the beginning of a new season. Maybe it wasn’t exactly here yet, but you could tell that it soon would be. It meant good things for the clans. It was a time to grow, hunt and train in comfortable conditions. Leaf-fall and leafbare weren’t exactly good times to grow. This was why he enjoyed the warmer seasons, since it was good for the clan, and for him too. He had always seemed to enter a slump when leafbare came around. The first snow was always nice, but by the time it was falling in large amounts, it was just annoying. They had had seasons where it had gotten nice, and then suddenly there was snow everywhere, but hopefully that wouldn’t happen now. Looking around the camp, he was happy to find it a little more lively, the battle still scratched in the back of his mind. It was something keeping him from enjoying these warm moons. He kept second-guessing himself, asking himself if he was actually doing good for the clan. This just kept getting worse, and it let him wonder if he had ever done the right thing. He was kind of a new leader, but he was supposed to know a few more things by now, and yet he had still acted on impulse, in anger at Passionblaze. And the there was Halfgaze and Passionblaze. Was there something he didn’t know about that had made the tom leave with one glance from the deputy? They were all doomed. He really didn’t want to think that way, but it felt as though everything was ending. He just needed someone to talk to, someone who had lived their fair share of life, and watching the clearing, his eyes landed on a single tom. Servalspots. “Hey? Serval? You want to chat?” he asked casually, smiling awkwardly as he padded over.
The Savannah smiled, his golden eyes lighting up as a familiar figure approached. ”Goldie! How’s my favorite leader doing?” Servalspots asked, his tail twitching with pleasure as he examined Goldenstar. The leader was, no doubt, under some stress - after all the drama with ThunderClan and everything, he would have wanted to lash out more - but not every cat was like Servalspots. The warrior was hot-headed, and spread his opinions as though everyone were begging him for them. It was probably a good thing he hadn’t gone to the Gathering that night - Servalspots was well aware of what had happened, and he wouldn’t have wanted to get involved in that. The Savannah might be a powerful fighter, but that didn’t mean he necessarily liked seemingly meaningless fights. Servalspots might have been willing to argue for hours, but when it came to physical fights… clawing and biting and such, he wasn’t as willing to lash out. There was something odd about the way that he acted when things came to that. ”Is there something you needed to talk about in general, buddy? Or did you come over here because you realized you just couldn’t resist me, huh?” Servalspots teased, his golden eyes lighting up again as he watched Goldenstar. The leader was awkward, he had noticed, and it was fun to tease him at times - he was working on not going too far, but so far he hadn’t said anything that seriously offended Goldenstar. Not as far as he knew. Servalspots knew it was a good skill to have, but he had never been good at it, personally… he’d always been a little different when it came to knowing boundaries.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 23rd, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Closed Thread