Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 07:46 AM
The next generation of...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:33 AM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 06:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 29th, 2018, 03:39 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Cuddling Maplepaw, Snakepaw sure seemed to love the spot she was in right now, cuddling with her crush. Her gaze met his at his question and she blushed like crazy, wow, that sure went fast, she felt not only her cheeks heat up, but her whole body. "W-Well... At this rate, I believe you know the answer to that question." She mewed.
The young tom let out a slight yawn, wanting to curl up in his nest but he didn't want to move away from Snakepaw. "Well then, Every other Tom better stay away Snakepaw, because as soon as we get our warrior names we are officially mates" he turned and pressed his muzzle to hers, a loud purr rumbling in his throat. "I can't wait til then" he mumbled as he entwined their tails

Last edited by GyreHaze; March 29th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Once done with the mouse, mistkit swiped her tongue around her muzzle and watched as his eyes glazed over. She prodded him with a paw “Are you ok?” She asked, worry in her voice. The kits ears perked up once more at the mention of her apprentice name. ‘Mistpaw’ she thought with excitement. “What’s a..dimwit?” Mist asked with a frown, she’s heard the word before but never asked what it was until now.
Ashnose cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm alright. Just distracted by a couple of ThunderClan mouse-brains." The ends of his claws dug into the earth underneath him. It doesn't matter now, he tried to tell himself. "A dimwit is just another way of saying stupid." The gray to explained. "It's kind of like equivalent to 'mouse-brain.'" He'd liked saying dimwit more than mouse-brain when talking about cats of other Clans. He found that they were always more irritated with that word. "There's lots of words like that that you probably don't know." Ashnose chuckled.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old March 29th, 2018, 04:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorm's nose twitched and he managed a smile at her sarcasm. Their sarcastic nature was apparently one thing they ad in common. "The gathering? No, and I can't say I wish I was. The tensions between the clans are still high from that event, and many cats died or were injuried," he breathed. All the cats who had been there said the storm was from StarClan's fury, but Duskthorn doubted that. His lack of belief in StarClan wasn't that uncommon, though most cats seemed surprised, so he decided not to bring that up. "We're lucky the gathering ended when it did, or more innocent cats would have been hurt. I stayed behind though, a friend of mine was sick." Which was a lie, he hadn't wanted to go because he feared something bad might happen, what with the clans upset and the tensions high. He didn't like to tell other cats that he thought something bad would happen because they assumed he only said that to seem prophetic or smarter.
Nightpath flicked both her ears and smirked she kinda liked hearing that the tensions from the clans are still high she didn't like peace and yet she did but this? This was just ridiculous clans fighting each other again and again over some mouse brained reason she was glad that there was a storm to shut them up " a storm? Good . The clans keep on fighting over mouse brained reasons id say the storm was a good thing that happened . It might shut them up . So what if innocent lives get in the way? There's too many cats any ways " she meowed what she said may have sounded heartless but it's what she thought and she didn't care really about what other cats thought of her thoughts . Just like with the twolegs there were too many cats and if some died then nature can rapidly replenish itself " and I wasn't there either just not interested " she meowed now sitting back up feeling that laying down wasn't really comfortable during all this she didn't expect anyone else to be watching
@Silver Fishie
@Broken Madness

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2018, 04:50 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Nightpath flicked both her ears and smirked she kinda liked hearing that the tensions from the clans are still high she didn't like peace and yet she did but this? This was just ridiculous clans fighting each other again and again over some mouse brained reason she was glad that there was a storm to shut them up " a storm? Good . The clans keep on fighting over mouse brained reasons id say the storm was a good thing that happened . It might shut them up . So what if innocent lives get in the way? There's too many cats any ways " she meowed what she said may have sounded heartless but it's what she thought and she didn't care really about what other cats thought of her thoughts . Just like with the twolegs there were too many cats and if some died then nature can rapidly replenish itself " and I wasn't there either just not interested " she meowed now sitting back up feeling that laying down wasn't really comfortable during all this she didn't expect anyone else to be watching
@Silver Fishie
@Broken Madness
Duskthorn blinked, not understanding what Nightpath was saying. "There are a lot of cats, I just thought you would be the type to want more cats so the clan is strong. If cats need to be killed, we can start with the awful ones," he said, purposefully not mentioning Nightpath as one of those 'awful' ones. He wanted her to know she was being rude, but didn't want to be rude back, though he knew his sarcasm wouldn't be appreciated. "I agree that the storm was needed, otherwise more lives would be lost in the pointless bickering. It would have been better if there wasn't any fighting but... most clan cats are stupid and only want war anyway," he replied, not caring if his pessimism sounded rude or careless.
@Silver Fishie
@Broken Madness
Old March 29th, 2018, 05:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn blinked, not understanding what Nightpath was saying. "There are a lot of cats, I just thought you would be the type to want more cats so the clan is strong. If cats need to be killed, we can start with the awful ones," he said, purposefully not mentioning Nightpath as one of those 'awful' ones. He wanted her to know she was being rude, but didn't want to be rude back, though he knew his sarcasm wouldn't be appreciated. "I agree that the storm was needed, otherwise more lives would be lost in the pointless bickering. It would have been better if there wasn't any fighting but... most clan cats are stupid and only want war anyway," he replied, not caring if his pessimism sounded rude or careless.
@Silver Fishie
@Broken Madness
Nightpath smiled and nodded in agreement with him " wow something we can both agree on ! I mean how many wars have there been? If there was something important to have a war about then I wouldn't mind but lately it's been over some mouse brained things or what I think it's mouse brained .well I'd say we would keep the strong cats and smart cats the weak ones and mouse brained ones we could get rid of those along with the awful ones " she meowed sounding happy and not realizing again. She was strong and smart . She currently thought that she was doing great at making a change with agreeing with someone but that someone may think otherwise " your not that bad duskthorn " she meowed with another smile and a flick of her tail

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 29th, 2018, 06:05 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[It's fine I know all too well how hard writer's block can be ]

Nettleleap made a noncommittal sound before stopping her grooming session and getting up to lay by her mate, "If you think getting an apprentice is hard you should try waking up every morning to be asked by some random queen if I'm pregnant yet or if I plan to have kits with you anytime soon." She huffed placing her head on black tom's back, "I mean I don't hate kits but, at the same time I would have to spend little to no time with you for six moons!" Nettleleap whimpered not at all even humoring the idea of be a queen and even being upset by the thought, "Though I suppose at the very least the kittens would be handsome like you," she then sniffled the sudden thought of little black amber eyed kits making her feel the slightest bit better.
"Apprentices seem to have the common sense of a kit, I'm not sure if I would be able to see the difference. And those nosy queens shouldn't look forward to it so much, because if you move into the nursery I'll probably be following you in there. While they seem to like you, I'm not sure they'd appreciate me," Onestrike purred humourously at Nettleleap's words as she settled at his side. When she rested her head on his back he continued, looking away, "You're only saying that because you didn't see me as a kit. I was an ugly little thing, I'm honestly still relieved I grew into my head, I would actually fall over as a kit because my head was so big."
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; March 29th, 2018 at 06:05 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Funguspaw jumped at a sound on his blind side, otherwise know as the eyeless side of his head. He swerved around so he could see who had approached his and sighed in relief as he realized it was just another ShadowClan apprentice. Mountain was her name? Yeah, probably. He nodded sheepishly,"I-I was supposed to be up before sunrise... Oh gosh... Have I missed the patrol I was supposed to be on?" he worried. His mentor, Stormclaw was more of an easy-going mentor so Funguspaw knew that he wouldn't get on to him. He was just worried that he'd missed an important lesson, or a patrol had one less cat because of him. But he shook it off, remembering how selfish it was to feel sorry for himself when others went through much much worse than him.
Mountainpaw shrugged. "You probably did but I wouldn't sweat it too much." She replied with a small smile. "How is your training going?" She asked half-curious, half-wondering if she could get the apprentice to help her with training. She was stuck with a mentor who was against the idea of training a she-cat. It made her a bit mad. Though honestly she didn't care too heavily about it. She would rather lay around in camp if she could but she thought she should know how to defend herself should the time come. And plus Mountainpaw didn't like the idea of being a forever apprentice! It was a bit nerve-wracking thinking that her name will forever be Mountainpaw. She didn't like it one bit.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:20 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Mountainpaw shrugged. "You probably did but I wouldn't sweat it too much." She replied with a small smile. "How is your training going?" She asked half-curious, half-wondering if she could get the apprentice to help her with training. She was stuck with a mentor who was against the idea of training a she-cat. It made her a bit mad. Though honestly she didn't care too heavily about it. She would rather lay around in camp if she could but she thought she should know how to defend herself should the time come. And plus Mountainpaw didn't like the idea of being a forever apprentice! It was a bit nerve-wracking thinking that her name will forever be Mountainpaw. She didn't like it one bit.
"O-Ok! Yeah! You're right!" Funguspaw mewed, growing determined for some reason as he reminded himself yet again not to feel bad for himself. That brought up the question of what Mountainpaw had to feel sorry for,"What are you sorry for yourself about?" he blurted out the question, realizing to late that he hadn't said it in his head, but he forced himself to shrug it off. After all, he was always curious what other cats disliked about themselves, the choices they made, or choices made that affected them. It just made him realize even more that others had much worse problems than having only one eye.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 29th, 2018, 06:22 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
"Apprentices seem to have the common sense of a kit, I'm not sure if I would be able to see the difference. And those nosy queens shouldn't look forward to it so much, because if you move into the nursery I'll probably be following you in there. While they seem to like you, I'm not sure they'd appreciate me," Onestrike purred humourously at Nettleleap's words as she settled at his side. When she rested her head on his back he continued, looking away, "You're only saying that because you didn't see me as a kit. I was an ugly little thing, I'm honestly still relieved I grew into my head, I would actually fall over as a kit because my head was so big."

"You mean it?" Nettleleap muttered beginning to groom the black tom as her mood brightened a fair bit, "You really are the best mate my sweet~" She beamed chuckling a bit at the idea of Onestrike as queen or... would it be king? She honestly didn't know nor did she really care, "I'm sure you were beautiful in your own way and if you think having a big head as a kitten is bad you should have seen me! Mother swears I was nearly hairless till I was about two moons! Good thing I was born in Newleaf otherwise you might be stuck with a completely different she-cat!" She snickered softly nosing the back of the tom's head as she continued to clean his pelt. @Radler

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old March 29th, 2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
The young tom let out a slight yawn, wanting to curl up in his nest but he didn't want to move away from Snakepaw. "Well then, Every other Tom better stay away Snakepaw, because as soon as we get our warrior names we are officially mates" he turned and pressed his muzzle to hers, a loud purr rumbling in his throat. "I can't wait til then" he mumbled as he entwined their tails
Snakepaw smiled and remained pressed against the tom she loved so much, her small body pressed against his strong one, it felt so right to her. "Well, even if you want it or not, no tom, other than you actually hangs with me, and I sure don't regret having you stay with me, I love it even." She purred and intertwined their tails tightly, closing her eyes and once again breathing in the tom's lovely scent. "I can't wait either, Maplepaw." She added softly.
Closed Thread