Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:40 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Owlclan

Name: Cypresscreek
Appearance: Part savannah cat with almost all of her tail missing. It kind of looks like a rabbit tail but not as much fluff
Personality(Tbrp is allowed): Quiet, reserved, stern, cold, intelligent, thoughtful, merciless, agile, quietly aggressive
Ticket: Falcon
Mate/Crush/Love interest: Open
Anything I missed or concerns: She might be interested in having an apprentice especially since I think some people still need a mentor.
Wanted rank: Warrior
If apprentice)) Future warrior name: N/A
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:53 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Name: Cypresscreek
Appearance: Part savannah cat with almost all of her tail missing. It kind of looks like a rabbit tail but not as much fluff
Personality(Tbrp is allowed): Quiet, reserved, stern, cold, intelligent, thoughtful, merciless, agile, quietly aggressive
Ticket: Falcon
Mate/Crush/Love interest: Open
Anything I missed or concerns: She might be interested in having an apprentice especially since I think some people still need a mentor.
Wanted rank: Warrior
If apprentice)) Future warrior name: N/A

Accepted! I think Rainpaw can be your apprentice, or you can choose
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Accepted! I think Rainpaw can be your apprentice, or you can choose
ok! Thank you
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Silverstar purred in amusement at Claypaw and nodded before heading out of camp. The fresh forest scent hit her nose. Prey was rich and it was a beautiful day! She came to a stream and she crouch down to drink the water. It was cold and fresh.

Irisgaze walked out of the warriors den. She looked around and walked over to Claypaw, ``Have you seen Silverstar?`` She asked, she had to asked her leader something.

Sparrowpaw was sitting just outside the apprentices den, grooming his fur. He saw Windpaw and flicked his ear in greeting.
Claypaw looked up from his pseudo-training and over to Irisgaze,"She went out for a walk."He flicked his tail towards the way she had gone,"If you'd like I could accompany you to her."He added
Old December 2nd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Claypaw looked up from his pseudo-training and over to Irisgaze,"She went out for a walk."He flicked his tail towards the way she had gone,"If you'd like I could accompany you to her."He added

``Thank you Claypaw but I think I can wait`` Iris mewed and just padded over to the prey pile and picked a magpie. She crouched down and took a mouthful.

Sparrowpaw was done grooming himself just looked around the camp, searching for Silverstar.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:15 PM

@Raven hollow

Cypresscreek padded across the clearing, observing her Clanmates as she headed to the apprentice den. She stopped outside of it and sat down. "Rainpaw, it's time for training," she called. While she waited for her apprentice's reply, she looked around the clearing. She noted the lack of Silverstar's prescence and watched Irisgaze and Claypaw converse. Also sparing a glance at Sparrowpaw, who she had made sure she was sitting quite a bit away from, the spotted she-cat sighed and debated going into the den to wake her apprentice herself. Soon though, she shook off the idea. Cypresscreek didn't think any apprentice would like a warrior invading the privacy of their den. She thought to herself that the apprentice den did have a certain atmosphere to it, one that someone would not appreciate a warrior sharing even though all warriors were apprentices once.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:13 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
@Raven hollow

Cypresscreek padded across the clearing, observing her Clanmates as she headed to the apprentice den. She stopped outside of it and sat down. "Rainpaw, it's time for training," she called. While she waited for her apprentice's reply, she looked around the clearing. She noted the lack of Silverstar's prescence and watched Irisgaze and Claypaw converse. Also sparing a glance at Sparrowpaw, who she had made sure she was sitting quite a bit away from, the spotted she-cat sighed and debated going into the den to wake her apprentice herself. Soon though, she shook off the idea. Cypresscreek didn't think any apprentice would like a warrior invading the privacy of their den. She thought to herself that the apprentice den did have a certain atmosphere to it, one that someone would not appreciate a warrior sharing even though all warriors were apprentices once.
"coming!" rainpaw called stumbling out of the apprentices den to greet her mentor. some of her fur was sticking up in places but she quickly smoothed it down with a few licks then asked "so what am are we doing for training today?" she asked in a sorry im a mess and im possibly late tone of hers.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
``Thank you Claypaw but I think I can wait`` Iris mewed and just padded over to the prey pile and picked a magpie. She crouched down and took a mouthful.

Sparrowpaw was done grooming himself just looked around the camp, searching for Silverstar.
Claypaw dipped his head in response,"Of course, if I see her before you i'll tell her you were looking for her."He finished before bounding off towards Sparrowpaw,"Hey Sparrowpaw, what're you looking for?"Claypaw asked.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"coming!" rainpaw called stumbling out of the apprentices den to greet her mentor. some of her fur was sticking up in places but she quickly smoothed it down with a few licks then asked "so what am are we doing for training today?" she asked in a sorry im a mess and im possibly late tone of hers.
Cypresscreek let out an annoyed sound before standing. "We're going to practice climbing today. I hope you're ready because climbing is tough, and if you put even one paw wrong, it could mean your death or a serious injury." She glanced at Rainpaw, carefully judging the she-cat's reaction. The warrior was known for being blunt and insensitive, but if Rainpaw couldn't take the truth, Cypresscreek would be very disappointed indeed.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 08:22 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Cypresscreek let out an annoyed sound before standing. "We're going to practice climbing today. I hope you're ready because climbing is tough, and if you put even one paw wrong, it could mean your death or a serious injury." She glanced at Rainpaw, carefully judging the she-cat's reaction. The warrior was known for being blunt and insensitive, but if Rainpaw couldn't take the truth, Cypresscreek would be very disappointed indeed.
"a-alright!" she meowed. the she-cat was nervous yet tried to be brave, lets hope i dont die at least she thought waiting for her mentor to take her to the training area or somewhere to learn how to climb. her tail had stayed down for a bit swaying side to side a bit while she tried to appear calm and not nervous even though she wasnt able to hide things very good.

profile pic is not owned by me.