Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2023, 08:18 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeteer View Post
basilkit

| OPEN ; Note - Basilkit is [I]not[/] out to anyone! Please keep using he/him pronouns for her until she is out! |
She was scared. So, very, very scared. There was something really warm around the nursery. She was terribly frightened. But, she couldn't move from her nest. She was frozen. Basilkit was frozen in her spot. Shivers wracked her small body despite the flames. Cats were leaving, and soon it felt as if she was all alone. Where was Daddy? And Fluffytuft? Was Hawkkit okay? She hadn't seen the other kit in so long. Tears started flowing. She was crying. What was going on? She just wanted her siblings. Grabbing her lucky feather, she held it close, praying to StarClan that it would save her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
(Open)

Hogpuddle leaped to his paws as the warrior smelled smoke. Oh god. A fire?! After jostling Aspenstrike, his neighbor, awake, he rushed to the exit of the den, looking around wildly for anyone who needed help.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
( @ninjaBloss @open to any kits or queens)

Aspenstrike was prodded awake roughly by Hogpuddle, and woke up to a smell that terrified her. Smoke. Having survived a fire in ThunderClan, she was more terrified of the blaze than most, bearing the burn scar of the feathery lick of fire, she was more and more anxious.

Shiningskies. Terror for her mate caused the Guardian to leap to her paws and hurry out of the den, hearing Twilightstars order but not needing it, already heading to the nursery, ducking into the den and hurrying to her mates best, nudging her love gently, she looked around. There were a lot of kids here. "Alright, come on everyone. We have to get out. If you need help, come over to me or another guardian. We're all going to be okay, we're just going on a trip so we have to hustle, okay kids?"

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
(Open)

Silverkit hides in the back of the nursery with a high pitched whine of fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~Tigerkit(demoted kit)~~

(Open for Tigerkit to help someone!)

Tigerkit woke to smoke. All over. But she didn't leave camp. Instead, she dashed around looking for cats who needed her help.
Cliffjumper growled "Tigerkit! quit running in Circles! get you rear over here! "
he charged into the Nursery "Silverkit! basilkit! Come! we need to get you out of here! Tigerkit! help basilkit up please! Silverkit, Come over here and stay close" the guardian yowled
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:20 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

The elder opened her eyes to a scent she recognized from some forgotten moment in her past. Possibly she remembered it from the scent that had drifted across the moor after ThunderClan’s blazing disaster. Smoke. She knew what smoke meant. Whenever there was smoke, there either was, or there was about to be fire. That was not good.
It took her older brain a moment to have this revelation, but as soon as she was aware of her possible peril, she leapt to her paws. Her old joints creaked in protest, but she didn’t care. This was a life or death situation, and she had no desire to think about misbehaving joints at a time like this.
She poked her mate to try to wake her. Her ears were flattened against her head, but she felt a sort of odd calm. She could do this, she could keep her lovely mate safe,
“Crowdapple, sweetie, you need to wake up, the camp might be on fire. I’m going to see where the fire is coming from, so I’ll be out of the den for a moment, don’t worry about me while I am. I’ll be back in a second.”
She stumbled out of her den, remembering from some long-forgotten conversation with someone that when there’s smoke, stay low to the ground to keep from inhaling. Smoke damages the lungs. Pigeonear knows she doesn’t need even more hurts to tick off her list, so she stays low, coughing, but away from the smoke for now.
She squinted through the fog of smoke, knowing that if she could determine where the fire was, she would be able to avoid it. Her blood ran cold when she saw the whole moor engulfed in an inferno. It would be hard to avoid that.
She followed Twilightstar’s orders and turned back for her denmates,
“Mossdream! Birchwhisker!” She hissed, poking at and trying to rouse them, ”We’ve got to evacuate, the camp is on fire! Come with me, hurry, we have to hurry. Stay low to the ground, we can’t inhale any smoke!” She nudged her mate especially. She needed her fellow bags of bones to wake up.
For a moment, she thought about finding her son and making sure he got out, personally, but she had to remind herself that, as deputy, Fallownose had more responsibility than that, and he was also an adult, he could handle himself.
Hopefully, the rest of the clan was as proactive.

[ @nykyrian @valery @Eaglet (I know you’re adopting your character out, but just in case you want to add them to this.) @Lillian (Fallow mention ) ]

Last edited by Willowfern; April 12th, 2023 at 08:30 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:30 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

Cliffjumper growled "Tigerkit! quit running in Circles! get you rear over here! "
he charged into the Nursery "Silverkit! basilkit! Come! we need to get you out of here! Tigerkit! help basilkit up please! Silverkit, Come over here and stay close" the guardian yowled
*Tigerkit hissed and to help with the kits*

(Scorpion, my rouge, has Basilkit)

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; April 12th, 2023 at 08:35 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:35 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

(All Open. Mistkit has respatory issues from something before, so this will attribute to that.)

Mistkit looks around in obvious panic, coughing in the smoke. She stumbles a few times before she collapses. Waiting for someone to help her, she begins to wiggle like a smaller kit towards the exit of camp. The panic builds in her, and she feels as if the heat is right at her tail, about to swallow her whole.

~

Frigidpaw woke to smoke. The deaf apprentice looks around in a a panic, his eyes wide. His first instinct is to search, to look for Halfpaw. And thus, he does. He travels with lightening speed to where he knows the other would be, and when he finds him, he let out a relieved sigh. Smiling in fear and releif, he gently wakes his friend. "Everything is burning down around us. The Camp is ablaze. Come on." He says, nudging his friend.
( @Dyna Fox - hope this is alright, wanted Frigid and Half to bond.)

~

Aspenflame wakes to the blaze, and she hears the yelling and crying. She then stands and looks around. The young she-cat's lame leg does not slow her down - she has gotten used to it, finally. But still, it is a bit awkward. The pretty bombay she-cat looks around the Camp, searching for anyone who needs help.

~

Asterpaw lets out a squealing cry before dashing out of Camp, thinking only of her own safety.

~

Fallingwing allows himself t search for Risingwater, but then he sighs and leaves the Camp, praying to StarClan that she made it out of the Clan Camp.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 12th, 2023, 08:37 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Floatingleaf

Floatingleaf watched as her home was destroyed, following her leader and keeping her mind clear.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:40 AM
Big amogus feet

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tumblebreath coughed aggressively, stumbling up and quickly sprinting off, though the dark smoke made it difficult to run. He would have sprinted to the river, but he was busy looking for apprentices to help get out of the clan and to the river. He ran over to the apprentice den, looking inside for any apprentices and called out, coughing in his voice present.
"Any apprentices in here, come with me! Quick!"
Old April 12th, 2023, 08:41 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Caterpillarpatch

Hearing the word fire caused Caterpillarpatch to almost jump right out of her nest. Fire! In Windclan! The molly ran out frantically looking around for her apprentice. She was not leaving until Fawnpaw was found. Scanning the clearing she felt her eyes almost tear up from all the smoke. It would be safer for her to leave, but she couldn't without her apprentice. "Fawnpaw!", she cried. If something happened to her she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

[ @Wintersun; don't have to fully respond I'd you don't want to. You can just have Fawn show up and leave and she'll follow a right behind. ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 12th, 2023, 08:56 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

——————
JuniperKit

WindClan
A Green-Eyed, Brown, Ginger And White Tortoiseshell Molly.

——————
Fear, This was fear like never before. She saw flames that reminded her of the eyes belonging to her star-clan momma... She didn't know what to do as smoke filled her nose, and quite frankly, she was frozen in shock... As she scurried out of the nursery, she looked around for someone to help her out of camp... She didn't know what to do, she really didn't. she was scared and tired and... AH! burning embers fell onto her pelt as she panicked... "WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?"

JuniperKit felt crowded. This is why she never left the nursery. Speaking of the nursery, as flames approached it, her world came crashing down. She was going to lose her home... She was going to lose the very place she grew up. Was this a punishment? For not feeding her den mates the red berries... Fear struck her as she felt pure guilt... This was all her fault...

JuniperKit is frozen with fear...

(Open!)
——————

As for MistyDawn, She was already at the lake...
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:01 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
Rabbiteye
He wanted to sleep, for in sleep, there was dream, and in dream, was happiness. But something was wrong. His throat rasped, like it was dry. The air was fowl with smoke. He attempted to open his eyes, but it was a few moments before he was successful. Then the realisation hit. Smoke meant fire. He was up in a flash and out of the warriors den in time to hear Twilightstar's last words. His eyes flashed around camp, searching for one cat in particular, then, not seeing him, raced toward the Medicine Cat den. He didn't want to get in the way of Cowtuft, who would most likely be gathering up his herbs, but he had to get to Scalepaw. Maybe he could help Cowtuft too? He squeezed in.

@~*Hope*~ - @x ghostie

Scalepaw slept s peaceful as he could without remembering bad things. the tom groaned as he was still in pain. His ears flickered as he heard commotions outside of the den"whats going on..." he mumbled as he finally woke hearing the word get to the river the tom then panicked but did not move any of his limbs he was in to much pain to move.

@x ghostie

-----------------------------------------------------

Ashclw snoozed peacefully until he heard a yell. The tom woke up quickly and ran out of the den after hearing instruction. His eyes gazed towards the Queens and kits. Seeing cliffjumper has some kits he rushed over. The tom looked to his side seeing Weaselpaw he sighed"WeaselPaw Find a warrior and leave camp! don't just stand their!" he ordered strongly then going to the nursery he looked around. The tom saw Mistkit and Ran over"jump onto my back little one i'll get you to safety" the tom said lowering himself down enough for the kit to climb onto his back. The tom turned his head to see the next kit... Brightkit"Brightkit come on we need to leave camp" he said then Turning to see which kit was panicking he went hissed to get juniperkits attention"Juniperkit calm down I'm gonna get you all out of here I promise just calm down" he said in a assuring voice

@~Fawn.Heart~ @U.S.S. Catacombs @/RedAnger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilyheart woke up and panicked afterhearing whats happening the molly looked around seeing weaselpaw she ran over"weaselpaw Follow!" she said in a distressed yet urging voice. Her Paws carrying her out of camp with hope of weaselpaw following
@Speckear

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; April 12th, 2023 at 09:05 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:02 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S. Catacombs View Post
(All Open. Mistkit has respatory issues from something before, so this will attribute to that.)

Mistkit looks around in obvious panic, coughing in the smoke. She stumbles a few times before she collapses. Waiting for someone to help her, she begins to wiggle like a smaller kit towards the exit of camp. The panic builds in her, and she feels as if the heat is right at her tail, about to swallow her whole.

~

Frigidpaw woke to smoke. The deaf apprentice looks around in a a panic, his eyes wide. His first instinct is to search, to look for Halfpaw. And thus, he does. He travels with lightening speed to where he knows the other would be, and when he finds him, he let out a relieved sigh. Smiling in fear and releif, he gently wakes his friend. "Everything is burning down around us. The Camp is ablaze. Come on." He says, nudging his friend.
( @Dyna Fox - hope this is alright, wanted Frigid and Half to bond.)

~

Aspenflame wakes to the blaze, and she hears the yelling and crying. She then stands and looks around. The young she-cat's lame leg does not slow her down - she has gotten used to it, finally. But still, it is a bit awkward. The pretty bombay she-cat looks around the Camp, searching for anyone who needs help.

~

Asterpaw lets out a squealing cry before dashing out of Camp, thinking only of her own safety.

~

Fallingwing allows himself t search for Risingwater, but then he sighs and leaves the Camp, praying to StarClan that she made it out of the Clan Camp.
Weaselpaw
Weaselpaw felt hot and she knew there was fire and was trying to find someone to help her but couldn’t see anything other then smoke and fire and then she started to look for someone to help her and tried to say something but was shaking from fear and worry of her siblings and parents then she noticed Aspenflame getting close to her so she let out some cries before inhaling some smoke and started to scream loud enough for Aspenflame to hear her and help her.
Closed Thread