Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old November 12th, 2016, 08:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

It no longer had been an hour dead by the side of the road it has become a full day. Trumppaw's carouse had started to stink, flies swarming around him. A good number of rats and crows were feeding off him.
Old November 12th, 2016, 11:35 AM
a lonely nobody

(I'll PM Brave, see if she's available ) "Yeah; he found it, and then when we were looking at the water cats he fell in!" She remembered it all too well. Soon she saw the entrance to the camp, and squealed again. "Yay! We're home! Will Frogkit have to see Bravestep?" Mulberrykit chirped, glancing around at everything eagerly. (@Maplefur , @Midnight Rain , @Spirited Darkness)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 12th, 2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:48 PM

Ivyshade pricked her ears as she grew closer to camp, wondering if the shrill squeals she heard could possibly belong to some sort of prey. As she crept closer however she recognized the voices of Mulberrykit and Frogkit. Wait...they were out of the camp? Concerned, she sprinted lightly toward the camp entrance.
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
Ivyshade pricked her ears as she grew closer to camp, wondering if the shrill squeals she heard could possibly belong to some sort of prey. As she crept closer however she recognized the voices of Mulberrykit and Frogkit. Wait...they were out of the camp? Concerned, she sprinted lightly toward the camp entrance.
Just fyi Frogkit is unconscious lol )
Old November 12th, 2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
oh lol sorry that's what I get for not reading through the role play )
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
It didn't take the molly long to find what she had come for. Frogs in leaf fall were dumb and numb with cold. They sat at the marsh's edge in the sun, trying to heat themselves a little bit longer before they burrow deep into the mud to survive the leaf bare. Sure they weren't the tastiest prey, but that's not what the competition was about it was about the fastest kill. Within five minutes the mottled warrior had a plump bullfrog in her jaws and trotted triumphantly back to the spot she'd last seen Jaguarclaw. Though he was nowhere to be seen so she followed his trail. She wasn't worried until she got within sight of him, his legs caught deep in the muck that made up the majority of their clan's territory. She dropped the frog at the base of a nearby pine, taking no more than a second to scrape one paw's worth of needles over the kill before rushing to the tom's side. She wasn't teasing or malicious in her look, she was actually concerned. It was uncommon but it did happen that cats got seriously stuck and required more than one injured molly to pull them free. "Are you stuck?" she asked, getting a little close, but not enough so reach him yet.
Jaguarclaw simply waited for someone to find him. He didn't want to risk his hind legs sinking and causing things to be way worse. The mud was icy now, sending shivers down his spine and causing his fur to bush out slightly to hold warmth in.

Finally, movement caught the corner of his green hues and his head turned to see it was Marbledface. Relief flooded his gaze, but that was shortly followed by embarrassment. His ears felt hot, but he didn't let her see that. He could see the concern written all over her face. The Bengals tail swished a few times, partially gesturing for her not to draw closer in case she sank. "No, I decided to take a mud bath," he replied with a forced teasing tone to lighten the mood.

As much as he wanted to lighten the mood, slight terror reached over him. This was his worst fear. Sinking into the ground or simply being buried alive. Jaguarclaw wiggled his forepaws a little more. The muck didn't let his paws budge. "Disadvantages of Marsh lands," he commented, unsure of what to do. He didn't want Marbledfave to sink, although it was obvious he needed help now. "Are you light enough that the ground will hold you?" He asked. The Bengals size and weight was probably the main cause of this incident.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 14th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Willowpaw dashed out of the entrance of the camp, his black fur brushed by the wind and his steps doing squishy noises as he ran through the swapland, and looked behind him. Maplepaw was a little way behind, thanks to his feint back in the camp clearing, but he wasn't going to stop there. He had to not underestimate her if he wanted to win this race. He kept running, panting as he took long strides in the swamplands and heading to their destination near the windclan border. Willowpaw had endurance, but running in straight line wasn't as easy, because of all the things in the way: bushes, logs, rocks, sandpits, etc. He did his best to keep his advance on maplepaw and win the race to the tunnels. He couldn't help escaping a curse when he slipped in the mud and almost fell face first into it. He still found this situation funny, even if it meant failing in front of maplepaw. Maybe he was too competitive about this, but that was just his natural. He smirked at the image of maplepaw laughing at him if he fell, after trying so hard to get those few tail lenghts of advance.

(Tunnel thread: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...4310#post34310 )

( @Brooklyn Trees )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 24th, 2016 at 12:04 AM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 05:48 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight padded back ffrom Seastones, rubbing himself on the trees to take the RiverClan scent off. He found himself torn. Rainberry was the most beautiful she-cat he had ever seen. The other she-cats in ShadowClan had no chance against her. But Rainberry was from another Clan, probably had a mate already. Still, though, there was a chance he had with her. Frostedflight sidestepped a large patch of mud. Perhaps he could make her laugh. Surely a beautiful cat would have a beautiful laugh. The black and white tom caught a mouse on his way back as an excuse as to why he was gone so long. He looked down, shame burning on his face. Leafbare was coming and the Clan needed more prey, and he gives a plump thrush to a RiverClan cat?! Frostedflight cursed himself for being so stupid. That must have been why she didn't eat it! She didn't want to get in trouble. His large paws hit the ground on the way into camp, his mind so caught up in its thoughts to notice that he was where he wanted to be.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:50 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Rain View Post
(Ok guiz! Brave is on a hitus, so I PMed Ashley/Kestrel and she said we all could pop in for moment! Let's get the show on the road! @Midnight Rain , @Spirited Darkness , @Maplefur )

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 15th, 2016 at 06:50 AM.
Old November 15th, 2016, 06:55 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Ok guiz! Brave is on a hitus, so I PMed Ashley/Kestrel and she said we all could pop in for moment! Let's get the show on the road! @Midnight Rain , @Spirited Darkness , @Maplefur )
(Alrighty, should we just go to the clearing?)