Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old October 11th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{For @LuciPie}

Ibispaw glanced over his shoulder a moment as he heard the sound of approaching pawsteps and to say in the least, he was a bit surprised to see that Stormpaw had decided to tag along considering that he had seemed overly bored of him, as well as made to feel awkward by him, but deciding not to make a comment on it, the black and white patched tom looked back ahead as they padded further into the territory, making sure that his pawsteps were heard so that any little creature could go scurrying off way before he and Stormpaw got to them, he didn't want to see any of them hurt, knowing full well that the other apprentice would likely want to hunt. I kind of wish he hadn't come... Thought the bob-tailed tom as the two trekked through the marshy territory, Ibispaws' yellow eyes glancing at the ground as he thought this. It's a lot nicer when I'm alone, then I don't have to worry about talking, or paying attention to the other cat, I can just walk with my thoughts. Glancing over at Stormpaw a moment, he cleared his throat and spoke. "S-So um, how old.. Are you again?" His voice was a bit shaky, a bit quiet, hardly making an echo in the marshy forest as they padded along. Ibispaw didn't recall asking the tom this before and decided that it might be a good.. Icebreaker? He's heard cats say that word when they were talking about statements that made other cats feel less awkward in conversation, things that sort of lightened the mood. Not that Ibispaw really cared about conversation at all, but he more or less wanted to seem polite, so that he wouldn't make another cat hate him. He couldn't stand up for himself and he'd rather not deal with another.. Another bully. Another mean cat. He didn't want to give himself a reason to hate other cats more than he already did.
Stormpaw looked at Ibispaw as the other apprentice looked at him. The grey cat padded slightly behind his fellow apprentice as they hardly knew each other yet, and Stormpaw could sometimes feel quite awkward when having a normal chat with another apprentice. "Huh? Oh! I'm 6 moons. And you?" Stormpaw cast the patchy cat a strange look as he noticed his paw steps were louder than needed. "Are you alright?" The apprentice didn't really feel any concern for Ibispaw, as did he also not feel concern for any other cat, but the way this cat was acting was weird. Stormpaw was very curious as to why he was acting like so.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old October 11th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Stormpaw looked at Ibispaw as the other apprentice looked at him. The grey cat padded slightly behind his fellow apprentice as they hardly knew each other yet, and Stormpaw could sometimes feel quite awkward when having a normal chat with another apprentice. "Huh? Oh! I'm 6 moons. And you?" Stormpaw cast the patchy cat a strange look as he noticed his paw steps were louder than needed. "Are you alright?" The apprentice didn't really feel any concern for Ibispaw, as did he also not feel concern for any other cat, but the way this cat was acting was weird. Stormpaw was very curious as to why he was acting like so.
As soon as their eyes met, Ibispaw immediately looked away, his stump of a tail quivering with nervousness, he didn't enjoy eye-contact much, he always felt like other cats were trying to dig through and read his emotions, trying to read his thoughts, prying. And he felt like that in conversation too, or sometimes that the other cat just really didn't care at all and he was simply wasting breath in continuing the conversation, thus why he didn't enjoy speaking to others either. Overall he just didn't like being around others, he always saw the worst in cats, and really, Stormpaw hadn't changed his view in the slightest, but luckily enough he was good at hiding his opinions and views of other cats and how he felt about them, knowing that it would only make things worse, then well, no cat would like him.. Not.. That he would mind. It's complicated. "Oh I'm uh, 10 moons." His voice came out as a sort of resigned sigh, his gaze fixing back ahead. Ibispaw was looking forward to the day he would be given his warrior name, then the only time he would really have to be near others was during patrols, but he could go out hunting all by himself, walking, no one would question him.. It would be nice. Blinking at the other apprentice's question, Ibispaw's yellow gaze glanced over at Stormpaw for a moment before looking back ahead. "H-Huh? Oh.. Yeah, I'm fine.. Are you alright?" The question was empty, it was clear that Ibispaw wasn't much interested in the answer to it, and he wasn't trying to hide the fact either.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 12th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
As soon as their eyes met, Ibispaw immediately looked away, his stump of a tail quivering with nervousness, he didn't enjoy eye-contact much, he always felt like other cats were trying to dig through and read his emotions, trying to read his thoughts, prying. And he felt like that in conversation too, or sometimes that the other cat just really didn't care at all and he was simply wasting breath in continuing the conversation, thus why he didn't enjoy speaking to others either. Overall he just didn't like being around others, he always saw the worst in cats, and really, Stormpaw hadn't changed his view in the slightest, but luckily enough he was good at hiding his opinions and views of other cats and how he felt about them, knowing that it would only make things worse, then well, no cat would like him.. Not.. That he would mind. It's complicated. "Oh I'm uh, 10 moons." His voice came out as a sort of resigned sigh, his gaze fixing back ahead. Ibispaw was looking forward to the day he would be given his warrior name, then the only time he would really have to be near others was during patrols, but he could go out hunting all by himself, walking, no one would question him.. It would be nice. Blinking at the other apprentice's question, Ibispaw's yellow gaze glanced over at Stormpaw for a moment before looking back ahead. "H-Huh? Oh.. Yeah, I'm fine.. Are you alright?" The question was empty, it was clear that Ibispaw wasn't much interested in the answer to it, and he wasn't trying to hide the fact either.
As Ibispaw looked away from him, Stormpaw decided to just look straight ahead at the trees in front of them, occasionally looking to his side at branches or leaves on the ground. "Oh right..." he said in reply to how old the other cat was. The grey cat completely didn't realise that he was talking to a much older apprentice. Being bored, he didn't notice many things hat didn't matter when he finally had something to do. He didn't even care so much about the fact Ibispaw clearly wasn't interested in an answer to his question, but he couldn't help feeling annoyed at him slightly. Nonetheless, he replied anyway, "I'm fine, but you seem to be acting a bit weird which is why I asked..."
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

Old October 12th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
As Ibispaw looked away from him, Stormpaw decided to just look straight ahead at the trees in front of them, occasionally looking to his side at branches or leaves on the ground. "Oh right..." he said in reply to how old the other cat was. The grey cat completely didn't realise that he was talking to a much older apprentice. Being bored, he didn't notice many things hat didn't matter when he finally had something to do. He didn't even care so much about the fact Ibispaw clearly wasn't interested in an answer to his question, but he couldn't help feeling annoyed at him slightly. Nonetheless, he replied anyway, "I'm fine, but you seem to be acting a bit weird which is why I asked..."
Teeth clicking as he continuously clenched his jaws together, relaxed them, and clenched again, the tail-less apprentice did not focus his gaze on the other apprentice, not now, and he likely wouldn't make much eye-contact with him in general. Flicking his ears in an almost sort of dismissive way, Ibispaw said nothing in response to Stormpaw's reply to his age. Really, the black and white apprentice really never thought about age, it was almost sort of irrelevant to him and it confused him when some cats seemed to rely on it heavily. What did it matter how old you were? Did it, for some reason you were more powerful? Did it mean you were better? Something to marvel at? He just couldn't understand other cats sometimes. Perhaps that's why he didn't like to be around other cats, they simply confused him to the point of making him angry or irritable. "Well I'm just a weird cat okay?" Meowed Ibispaw sharply, his yellow gaze flitting over to look at the other, both pain and anger flaring in his eyes like a confused fire before he looked back ahead, clenching his jaws shut tighter. It was very easy to hurt this apprentice, he always seemed to take things the wrong way, misinterpret things, make it seem like other cats were out to get him, to bully him, to put him down. Snorting, Ibispaw flattened his ears and began to pad a bit faster, no longer wanting to pad alongside the other apprentice, his head lowered slightly and his shoulders sagging a bit.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 12th, 2016, 08:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default ~

~for @mirefern~

Clawpaw padded into the territory, the young apprentice flicking her tail in slight disgust as she did so. She was done with dealing with other cats, done with their ignorant personalities, all she wanted was absolute peace and quiet where she could at least be herself without being judged, or laughed at. The she cat flicked her ear as she heard the rustling of leaves, instinctively dropping into a hunting crouch that was near to perfect and smiling to herself at the way she had reacted. She was glad of it, merely because she prided herself on her hunting skills. Clawpaw slowly crept towards the source of the noise, suddenly stopping and giving a slight, sharp mew as she felt a sudden tug on her tail. She turned around to find it caught in a thorn bush, and she hissed angrily, muttering under her breath as she tugged, trying to pull it free of the thorns that were entangling it. When she could not succeed, the apprentice hissed once more...she would have liked to lash her tail in frustration, but it was currently stuck. Clawpaw thought for a moment, hoping that no other cats would come along...or if they did, that they would be smart enough and polite enough to help her instead of standing and looking at her or laughing like most idiots did. She waited, getting tired of standing and wishing that she could sit down, if not for the thorns that were keeping her from doing so.

Old October 13th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
Teeth clicking as he continuously clenched his jaws together, relaxed them, and clenched again, the tail-less apprentice did not focus his gaze on the other apprentice, not now, and he likely wouldn't make much eye-contact with him in general. Flicking his ears in an almost sort of dismissive way, Ibispaw said nothing in response to Stormpaw's reply to his age. Really, the black and white apprentice really never thought about age, it was almost sort of irrelevant to him and it confused him when some cats seemed to rely on it heavily. What did it matter how old you were? Did it, for some reason you were more powerful? Did it mean you were better? Something to marvel at? He just couldn't understand other cats sometimes. Perhaps that's why he didn't like to be around other cats, they simply confused him to the point of making him angry or irritable. "Well I'm just a weird cat okay?" Meowed Ibispaw sharply, his yellow gaze flitting over to look at the other, both pain and anger flaring in his eyes like a confused fire before he looked back ahead, clenching his jaws shut tighter. It was very easy to hurt this apprentice, he always seemed to take things the wrong way, misinterpret things, make it seem like other cats were out to get him, to bully him, to put him down. Snorting, Ibispaw flattened his ears and began to pad a bit faster, no longer wanting to pad alongside the other apprentice, his head lowered slightly and his shoulders sagging a bit.
(This is going to be short...)
"I don't really know anything much about you." Brief anger flared up in Stormpaw at how the other apprentice seemed to be reacting. What did I ever do to him!? Of course, being as young as he still was, with hardly any life experience, he didn't understand that it's just how some were and there was not really any changing that. As Ibispaw seemingly began quacking his pace, the grey cat had no idea what to do. Should he quicken his pace too, or just let the black and white apprentice go ahead? "Hey! Where you off too so quick?"

Old October 14th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Risingstorm slowed as the distance from the border grew, he paused, it would be suspicious if he went back empty-pawed, I should get some prey, maybe there are a few mice around here. He lifted his nose into the air, scenting a squirrel almost instantly, It could have been right under my paws and I wouldn't have noticed it! Melodysong is beautiful but can't you take your mind off of her for one minute to do your warrior duties? Risingstorm shook his head as he berated himself. Then dropped int oa crouch and stalked up to the unsuspecting squirrel, his tail twitching in anticipation. He flashed out, hooking it's neck with his long sharp claws, flinging it up into the air, and pouncing on it when it landed. Satisfied, he turned and trotted to camp.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 27th, 2016, 08:24 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The tuxedo blinked in surprised as she asked who would pass up the opportunities to talk to him. Eversong... actually, Eversong, Marbledface, Silentpaw and whoever Baycloud's kit is, he answered silently, having not met Leo yet. He did find himself turning a bit red at this, but he tried his best to hide it. "There is a lot going on lately in your clan... I am sorry to hear about Marshsnow," as soon as he said it, he realized that that was what Thistlesplash was talking about, that talk of Marshsnow and even Bucknight, and quickly decided to change the subject. "You seem extremely relaxed despite being on Shadowclan territory, but why? It could be dangerous f the wrong cat had found you instead of me," Iceclaw started to show actual concern for the molly. He truly didn't want someone to attack her, mostly due to her not being a threat and was clearly harmless.
(bump for @fenic!)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 28th, 2016, 08:04 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The tuxedo blinked in surprised as she asked who would pass up the opportunities to talk to him. Eversong... actually, Eversong, Marbledface, Silentpaw and whoever Baycloud's kit is, he answered silently, having not met Leo yet. He did find himself turning a bit red at this, but he tried his best to hide it. "There is a lot going on lately in your clan... I am sorry to hear about Marshsnow," as soon as he said it, he realized that that was what Thistlesplash was talking about, that talk of Marshsnow and even Bucknight, and quickly decided to change the subject. "You seem extremely relaxed despite being on Shadowclan territory, but why? It could be dangerous f the wrong cat had found you instead of me," Iceclaw started to show actual concern for the molly. He truly didn't want someone to attack her, mostly due to her not being a threat and was clearly harmless.
Standing beside Iceclaw, Thistlesplash's mottled fur rippled slightly in a few rogue breezes, not having realized that wind could be present in a forest territory like Shadowclan's as well, and completely ignoring the dangers of the land to focus on the beauty. She was a cat able to take risks, because she appreciated the result once they were done. She didn't know who he knew, who he thought wouldn't talk to him... because I know that I want to, and that this cat- he's really interesting. It's just that I want to know more about him, specifically him. He's a quest of my own, huh? A goal to complete, a task to figure out. I want to know more about you- Iceclaw. "...It's alright. Geckoleaf's quite the kind medicine cat, though she's quite young!" Grinning loudly, she didn't exactly like to focus on the negatives of life, though everyone in her clan had seemed quite down lately due to some of the deaths of the cats they admired most. As Iceclaw asked why she was comfortable here, however, her ears perked up, her blue eyes lighting up in excitement. "I... I like taking risks, and I like to visit new places, y'know- because everything has the capacity to be beautiful. If I confine myself to somewhere specific for too long, I get... bored, I guess. This place is lovely, and it's worth being caught to view it. It's not the same look you get when you're standing on the border.
Old October 29th, 2016, 06:16 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

He looked taken aback when Thistlesplash stated that she liked Geckoleaf, and believed the young medicine cat to be kind. Now that I think of it, I've heard that Marshsnow had been young when she first became a medicine cat as well, the tom thought, noting the coincidence - though they weren't connected. Iceclaw did notice how positive the molly was being, and wondered what it felt like to be that way. He had felt too much actually happiness ever since he left Eversong and their kits, which he's regretted ever since. And even before that it wasn't like Claw had been very father to him, but he had taught him to survive in a way that doesn't involve a lot of positivity. The black and white tom shook his head as he thought about Claw and even Eversong. He wish that there was a way to forget all that - he still wanted desperately to be with his first mate, whom he loved more than Shrew and did feel bad for what he was making Shrew go through; having him as a mate though he doesn't love her back, and then having his kits when he wasn't around to be with them. He hardly even tried to cheer her up when they lost two of their kits during the birth though he had never met them because Shrew told him about her pregnancy and had given birth while he was out. But Iceclaw didn't want to think about that either. He wished that he could start all over before everything seemed to fall apart. When the angora started to answer his question he perked his ears and looked at her. His ice blue orbs widened when she claimed that everything could be beautiful and it was worth getting caught. It was like the first time in their conversation he didn't see her as a cat from another cat, but rather someone that he actually could socialize with. Eversong was somewhat like that, having places just for the two of them that were nice and that she loves - but she never seemed at happy and care-free as Thistlesplash does and it was... refreshing. "Is a lot of cats from Riverclan like you?" He question,knowing that a lot of Shadowclan cats tended to be close-minded, a terrible stereotype that wasn't far from the truth.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 5th, 2016 at 09:19 PM.