Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old October 30th, 2016, 10:35 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Sheepface padded into the territory, her small black paws made no sound as they stepped on twigs and leafs. The white she cat crouched and flicked her tail, her green eyes focused on her prey, and she slowly began to inch forward. As soon as she was close enough to pounce a small twig snapped and alerted the mouse. The white she cat flicked her ears and tried to catch the mouse before it reached its barrow, but she wasn't quick enough. Sheepface sigh d in defeat and look d around to make sure no one saw her mistake.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 30th, 2016, 10:41 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sheepface padded into the territory, her small black paws made no sound as they stepped on twigs and leafs. The white she cat crouched and flicked her tail, her green eyes focused on her prey, and she slowly began to inch forward. As soon as she was close enough to pounce a small twig snapped and alerted the mouse. The white she cat flicked her ears and tried to catch the mouse before it reached its barrow, but she wasn't quick enough. Sheepface sigh d in defeat and look d around to make sure no one saw her mistake.
Like always, Moonfang sat in the shadows, watching all the other warriors. Her gaze rested on Sheepface, and she tilted her head slightly. Moonfang's speed was remarkable but she never bragged. She never really spoke. Her orange eyes were the only things visible on her, for the black top of her pelt let her blend in with the shadows. She stepped out slowly, not making a sound. She was surprisingly light on her feet, despite her weakened paw. She sat down softly, and looked. "H-Hi..." she said softly. She had become a bit more open since the birth of her kits, but not in significance. "It's, uh, Sheepface, right?" she asked, trying to show no threatening pose. She wasn't the threatening type.
Old October 30th, 2016, 10:53 AM

Sheepface jumped slightly as she heard a voice from behind her, after a few seconds of processing the white she cat smiled sweetly "it is, and your name is moonfang correct. Nice to officially meet you." She said happily, and sat down, n and atly wrapping her tail around her black paws. "I've only heard rumors about you, but I was never able to see you in person, but now I am." Sheepface giggled but then realized that she may be coming off as creepy and gave the other warrior a sheepish smile "sorry, I'm just....excited I don't really get a whole ton of friends, so..." The white she cat trailed off and shuffled her paws unsure of what else to say.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old October 30th, 2016, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Sheepface jumped slightly as she heard a voice from behind her, after a few seconds of processing the white she cat smiled sweetly "it is, and your name is moonfang correct. Nice to officially meet you." She said happily, and sat down, n and atly wrapping her tail around her black paws. "I've only heard rumors about you, but I was never able to see you in person, but now I am." Sheepface giggled but then realized that she may be coming off as creepy and gave the other warrior a sheepish smile "sorry, I'm just....excited I don't really get a whole ton of friends, so..." The white she cat trailed off and shuffled her paws unsure of what else to say.
Moonfang smiled and chuckled. "That makes the two of us." she said. Her slight British accent gave her a friendly feel. "Say, I need some help. I need to gather food for my kits and yet I can't seem to catch one stinkin' mouse." she said, pawing the den of the mouse Sheepface missed. "What about you?" he asked, her smile revealing she saw her mistake.
Old October 30th, 2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Moonfang smiled and chuckled. "That makes the two of us." she said. Her slight British accent gave her a friendly feel. "Say, I need some help. I need to gather food for my kits and yet I can't seem to catch one stinkin' mouse." she said, pawing the den of the mouse Sheepface missed. "What about you?" he asked, her smile revealing she saw her mistake.
Sheepface let out an airy giggle and nodded "oh, I know the feeling." She said looking at moonfang with amusement sparkling in her eyes. The she cat got up and brushed off moss that clung to her pelt and waited for moonfang before she began to walk "so you have kits? What are their names?" She asked, interested and hoping she could get some advice from her new friend.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old October 30th, 2016, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Sheepface let out an airy giggle and nodded "oh, I know the feeling." She said looking at moonfang with amusement sparkling in her eyes. The she cat got up and brushed off moss that clung to her pelt and waited for moonfang before she began to walk "so you have kits? What are their names?" She asked, interested and hoping she could get some advice from her new friend.
Moonfang smiled. "Well, we got our boys, Dustkit and Sapphirekit, then our girls, Gniesskit, Moonkit, and Crystalkit." she said. She shook out her fur, then looked back at Sheepface. "What about you? Any kits for family?" she asked.
Old October 30th, 2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:

Moonfang smiled. "Well, we got our boys, Dustkit and Sapphirekit, then our girls, Gniesskit, Moonkit, and Crystalkit." she said. She shook out her fur, then looked back at Sheepface. "What about you? Any kits for family?" she asked.
Sheepface smiled at moonfang "those are lovely names" she purred, then she lost the glint in her eye andnher face fell "oh, no no family or kits....i dont even have a mate yet." She said, her, now, dull green eyes downcast looking at her paws. After a few seconds the glint in her eyes came back and she smiled at the other she cat "but, i still have the rest of my life to find a mate and have so i dont need to worry!" She giggled and the bounce in her step came back "who's your mate?" She asked.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old October 30th, 2016, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Sheepface smiled at moonfang "those are lovely names" she purred, then she lost the glint in her eye andnher face fell "oh, no no family or kits....i dont even have a mate yet." She said, her, now, dull green eyes downcast looking at her paws. After a few seconds the glint in her eyes came back and she smiled at the other she cat "but, i still have the rest of my life to find a mate and have so i dont need to worry!" She giggled and the bounce in her step came back "who's your mate?" She asked.
"His name is Sapphirestorm. He's a really great tom and has had my back since we met." she replied. "And you are still young. You'll find someone. Just give it time." she chuckled.
Old October 30th, 2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:

"His name is Sapphirestorm. He's a really great tom and has had my back since we met." she replied. "And you are still young. You'll find someone. Just give it time." she chuckled.
Sheepface let out a breathy laugh "yeah" she sighed then smiled at the other cat "how did you two meet? If you dont mind me asking that is." She asked then spotted a mouse and crouched down, her white fur making it harder for her to hunt. "Found a mouse for your kits." She purred quietly then slowly began to creep forward.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old October 30th, 2016, 04:17 PM

When Marbledface felt his tail graze her back she felt her own pelt react by tingling to the touch. It was strange receiving affection, or comfort rather, from a cat she barely knew. The mottled warrior barely understood comfort herself, she'd never received it from her mother and her father had been absent. How could you learn how to react to these thing when you had had none displayed to you. She wasn't sure whether to accept and bask in the warmth of the touch and the words he'd told her, that she could tell him anything, or whether to be uncomfortable and only get more distance between herself and him. She opted for the latter and arched her back slightly into his touch, and glanced over at him with eyes bearing relief. "Thank you." She said softly, and then as soon as the words were out his eyes shone with an intensity she often recognized in herself. The sort of fever a hunt brought out in a cat that liked to sink their claws into flesh. It wasn't a bad thing to want to do so, it was instinctual. It didn't make either of them a bad cat, or evil at all, simply made them the wild cats that they were. The challenge brought a confident smile to her maw and her tail flicked with excitement behind her. She sprang into action, her shoulder's soreness long gone and replaced with adrenaline. "Better move fast if you don't want to lose!" She said before springing into action and leaping ahead of him and veering to the right, deep into the marshy territory in hopes of finding an easily catchable frog. @Suspiciousmindz