Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Swiftclaw opened his eyes as the cat approached him.He was about to close them again and ignore her,but he realized just before he did that it was the deputy.I swear,if she sends me on a patrol."Good morning."He said calmly with no emotion,not wanting to anger the deputy and get in trouble with the leader.He usually wouldn't care,but if he got in trouble,he would have to do more work than he already had to do.The white sat up,curling his tail around his paws.He wiped a paw over his eyes to get rid of the seep.If i just could have been left alone for a few minutes longer,i could have finally gotten some sleep.He had never talked to the deputy face to face,so he wasn't sure exactly how to act around her.Most of the time,he wouldn't listen to anyone,and f it had been a normal warrior approaching him,he would have continued to sleep,but she was a high ranking cat.He decided he should just go with the conversation for a little bit and see what he thought of her.If she got on his nerves to much,he would treat her just like he would treat any other cat.

Buttercupbreeze studied the tom as he calmly spoke and sat up. She hadn't ment to disturb him but then she had approached him despite looking half asleep. Maybe she was just tiered herself, or- as she was teased about when she was younger- she had her head in the clouds. That tease would always get a reaction out of her even if it was a sarcastic remark. Honestly she'd forgotten about it till just now, though she wasn't sure why. As the tom rubbed his eyes with a law Buttercup seated herself hoping the tom didn't mind. Licking her paw she brought it over her ear, trying to remember more then a name for this white tom. She'd only seen him around and assigned him to patrol and never gotten to get to know him, maybe to say she would. Swiftclaw! I remember he was made a warrior not to long after me and Ploverpelt. He wasn't the nicest as an apprentice but he's a grate warrior despite that. She realized placing her paw down. With that she spoke up. "You know you don't have to act differently around me just because I'm the Deputy." She commented remembering how he normally acted, there wasn't anything wrong with it, that was his personality. But she did dislike it when cats treated her differently. She was still the same cat regardless of her rank. " Just be yourself. " She added offering a slight smile not wanting to come off as rude from her last comment.
Old September 16th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

( @Static and @Fuzzyfeline, I hope Hollow'Stream isn't too late to join in lol)
Hollow'Stream sighed as she looked around before spotting Swift'Claw and Buttercup'Breeze talking.Surprised she padded over to them. "Hey". She said softly as she glanced at Swift'Claw before looking at Buttercup'Breeze. "I see you two are..uh..Talking?" She said still a bit surprised that Swift'Claw isn't ignoring her.'Well,she is the deputy after all,but that's still a shock to see that'. She thought to herself as she sat down.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; September 17th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old September 16th, 2018, 09:05 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Static

Another rumble attacked Dawnsong's stomach, but she ignored it. She refused to let her hunger affect her mood any longer! The she-cat continued padding through the brush, ears perked to catch the slightest sounds. When the sound of something approaching touched her small ears, Dawnsong paused midstep and raised her head. Pale eyes scanned the forest ahead, searching for any sign of movement. She finally spotted a flash of white fur through some tree limbs. She knew that scent too..

"Swiftclaw!" she called, turning and sprinting back through the brush to catch up with him. "Hello!" The black cat met his eyes with a smile and glanced down at his catch. Her mouth began to water, so she quickly looked back at Swiftclaw. Food could wait.

"How have you been?" she asked, somewhat cautiously. The familiar sense of guilt tugged at Dawnsong as she looked at her brother. He despised her, she knew. But it was for good reason. Although I'm not really the one to blame.. she thought sadly. She loved her parents, but she never could understand how they could adore her but not.. Swiftclaw. How was she better than him? She pushed the thoughts away; trying to figure it out always gave her a headache.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; September 16th, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Pinekit's shoulders slumped slightly.
"Awww.." he whined. Yet, even his kitten mind could see where the she-cat was coming from. He had heard the talk about her, he knew she was like him. "they think cats like us are trouble, don't they?" he asked quietly. "They think that we'd betray the clan. That's dumb" he muttered.
Stupid cats. Ferretsprint's nice! he growled in his head.
"I hope I get you as a mentor. Then you can show me all the best tricks. I'm gonna be one of the best!" he told the she-cat.

Ferretsprint peered at the little tom, a sign of sadness in her eyes as he spoke. Why did the Clan have such narrow minded views on outsiders, that they decided to pick on kits. He, and her as well when she were his age, was merely a kit, in her eyes he and herself shouldn't have had to worry about such things. He was a kit for StarClan's sake, he should be running around chasing leaves and having fun.
"The Clans don't trust outsiders very much. And for them, that includes you and me, even though we've been loyal to the clan all our lives. I personally don't even remember my life outside the Clans, I believe I was dumped here a few days after I was born, I didn't even have a chance to know how it was being an outsider. And yet the Clan has mistrust in us. So we must work hard to prove to them that we are loyal. That we are worth their trust. But little one, don't take that as a bad thing. This was what drove me forward when I was your age. I wanted to be the greatest warrior the Clan had ever seen, and even though I doubt I'll reach such status, I've been made a warrior, and a pretty good one if I say so myself.
Our leader, you see. He believes in cats like us. He took me in as his apprentice, which proves that point. So not all hope is gone."
She didn't even realize she had just held a tiny speech, and grinned lightly as she shook her head. "Oh well. Perhaps I'll be your mentor, who knows. I don't entirely know if I'm ready for that just yet, but if Blazingstar deems me so, I hope you're the kit I get"
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post
|| @Suspiciousmindz ||

Maisy dipped her head, holding back a smile. "Oh don't worry. I'll stay here for good." replied the molly with a calm nod sturdy voice. She looked at the den entrance and waited to be dismissed. "When do I start? How do I find somebody?" she asked, almost forgetting an answer.
"You start whenever your mentor is chosen, I'll think about who to assign you to, until then, just get acquainted with the camp," he replied, lowering himself back down into his nest. He needed some rest after everything going on. The kits that shared the den with him needed it quiet anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fireflare didnt know what to really say. his throat was dry and his pelt felt hot. nervousness wasnt in his DNA, but right now thats all he could really feel, and he hated it with a passion. "its important," he mewed, eyes flickering to everywhere around the den but blazings eyes, but thats the place he kept going back to. he was his best friend - he could be honest with him. he was his friend first, leader second. he could tell him anything. "its about spireflare, i have a confession." he mewed seriously, clearing his throat as he spoke more. "that day, when he found moonpaw out on the territory after being hurt by a badger," he started out, remembering the day clearly. it had been the first time he had ever talked to blazing, full of so much hate and resentment because thats what spireflare fueled him with. it was all bull crap now. "when we were left alone, those moments after we found her, he suggested that we kill her. because she was damaged and she wouldnt be useful to the clan anymore." he confessed. he could remember the anger in his brothers tone when he had told him he wouldnt do it anymore. "i told him no. that i wouldnt watch him kill anymore. because i had watched him do it countless times before,"
Blazingstar wasn't sure how to respond to Fireflare at first. His golden hues were just wide with disbelief. While he didn't want to believe one his warriors could do this, he also knew Fireflare wouldn't lie to him. He almost questioned it, but this was too much information for him to be lying. After a few moments of silence, his gaze finally narrowed a little bit. "And you're so sure? Because you realize what I must do, right? You might not like it," he spoke, flicking his tail tip a bit. He'd never actually had to exile someone, he never knew he would've needed to, but Spireflare couldn't live in WindClan. Blazingstar was going to strip his warriorship and make sure his name was known throughout the clans. "We cannot hesitate, I must exile him now before things go more downhill. With the battle coming soon, I cannot risk my warriors turning on each other in confusion or have him ruin our alliance," he spoke quietly, shaking his head a little bit.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 17th, 2018, 08:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Suspiciousmindz

Blueberrypaw lay in the clearing staring off. His musty brown fur ungroomed and mattered. His olive colored eyes looked bleak and hollow. His eye lids drooped and he looked as if he hadn’t slept in a moon. He was scrawny, his ribs sticking out. He didn’t even care that he had ticks and fleas in his fur.

Blueberrypaw was not present. His mind was back in time. ”Goatkit! Why do you have to be so annoying, I wish you would just die!” tears filled his eyes as he remembered saying that.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; September 17th, 2018 at 08:21 PM.
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboxdragon View Post
→ Stormpaw ←

The little tabby tilted her head as they continued their walk, nodding her head while looking at the moor's horizon. When Slatesting came to a halt, Stormpaw nearly stumbled, listening more to her mentor's words over paying attention to her actions. Stormpaw sat as the lithe molly continued speaking.
"That makes sense."
She remembered, though not fondly, the multiple times her sister had taken her fresh-kill at the beginning of their apprenticeship. Or, perhaps even earlier in their lives, being tussled around while she tried to sleep by Cloudkit in the nursery, or other kits attempting to wrestle when she simply wanted to sunbathe or speak with her mother.
Tucking her tail neatly around her paws, she inhaled deeply and puffed her cheeks and chest fur.
"What move should we do first?"

[[ I am so sorry I disappeared for the week, I have a pageant I'm prepping for but I promise I'll be more consistent from now on. Just glad to be back. @Suspiciousmindz ]]
[all is fine]
"We're starting simply. Dodge my paw," Slatesting spoke, quickly turning and swinging a sheathed paw at her apprentice's right shoulder. Mischief shone in her eyes, although that faded to a more serious look as she knew this was valuable training and not a game. Games could be inputted into training later once Stormpaw was more comfortable with what she was doing. Depending on whether Stormpaw dodged the light blow or not, she would put her paw on the ground in front of her afterwards, looking over her apprentice for a reaction. She was expecting a negative one for just surprising her with something like that, but Slatesting wouldn't be bothered by it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 17th, 2018 at 08:23 PM.
Old September 18th, 2018, 12:09 AM

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

→ Stormpaw ←

She had little time to prepare for the incoming paw. Her olive eyes snapped to the sheathed paw before it made contact with her striped shoulder, knocking her enough to stumble. The young molly glanced between her mentor's face and her paw, aghast.
There is no way I should have missed that coming.
She puffed her cheeks again, flattening her ears, before straightening herself and facing Slatesting head on.
"Okay. Again!" Stormpaw realized one day, in battle, she wouldn't be able to call her opponent for a do-over because she was not prepared. Despite the strict code, she had heard the horror stories of battles where cats used dark forest strategies, or worse, aimed to kill over a simple victory. But, she had moons before her first true battle, if she was lucky.
For now, she stationed her paws a fair distance apart, bracing herself for Slatesting's next move. Slatesting may have caught her by surprise, but Stormpaw was determined to not be swiped again.

@Suspiciousmindz
Old September 19th, 2018, 01:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar wasn't sure how to respond to Fireflare at first. His golden hues were just wide with disbelief. While he didn't want to believe one his warriors could do this, he also knew Fireflare wouldn't lie to him. He almost questioned it, but this was too much information for him to be lying. After a few moments of silence, his gaze finally narrowed a little bit. "And you're so sure? Because you realize what I must do, right? You might not like it," he spoke, flicking his tail tip a bit. He'd never actually had to exile someone, he never knew he would've needed to, but Spireflare couldn't live in WindClan. Blazingstar was going to strip his warriorship and make sure his name was known throughout the clans. "We cannot hesitate, I must exile him now before things go more downhill. With the battle coming soon, I cannot risk my warriors turning on each other in confusion or have him ruin our alliance," he spoke quietly, shaking his head a little bit.
fireflare nodded. he couldnt be more sure. he had been just as guilty, though. he had watched all of those cats die. had been the one on watch, making sure no other warriors caught them both. realistically, he shouldve been exiled too. but he wasnt, which made him grateful. ¨i understand completely, i can go fetch him if you need me to,¨ he offered. he knew where his brother was. if he wasnt out in the territory scouting for something or someone, then he was in his den sleeping and wallowing in his own selfish pity. he was a waste of space. and to think they had been so close a year ago.. he shook his head, but nodded.
Old September 19th, 2018, 07:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Fallowkit was currently cowering in a corner of the clearing her ears folded back with her tail between her legs and her gaze pointed towards the ground but every so often she will look up yet she will always end up eeping or whimpering . Three apprentices two male and one female were standing in front of her they're names were unknown but one tom was black with a dash of white on his chest with yellow eyes,the other was a silver tabby with blue eyes and the female was a calico with green eyes . " what's a kit doing out here? Shouldn't you be with your mother? wimp! " The silver tabby hissed and laughed afterwards the others followed in , Fallowkit felt the need to defend herself so she looked up at the silver tabby " i....i..I'm not a w-wimp! " she squeaked out making them howl in laughter . " Not a wimp she says! " the black and white tom nearly barked out this made the female apprentice chuckle and take a few steps forward " let's test that shortie,you ,me , mono a mono . " the she cat meowed in a threatening tone while the two toms blocked off Fallowkits exits making her gulp.

Fallowkit mewed as she backed up but when she did she fell backwards and landed on her bottom ,this seemed to amuse the three felines since the laughter grew louder making one blinding noise in the kits ears . The female apprentice pushed the kit even more backwards with her right paw so that fallowkit was now square on her back with her rear in the air " what's the matter squirt? Not gonna yell for your momma? " the black and white tom asked making Fallowkit cry wishing someone would help her . @SilverNight

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; September 19th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
Closed Thread