Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2016, 10:55 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
He shrugs his muscled shoulders, hoping to shake off the uncomfortable air.
"I suppose," he rumbles, "but that happens. I'm just glad it was in their own time and not in battle." He mews. He did miss his family, but he can't say he wasn't thankful for their full lives. In place such as the clans, where death and battle is so common it's not a surprise anymore, its refreshing, and really rather lucky, to have parents that live to their full potential nowadays.
"Well," He continues, "enough about my boring self. What about you? Do you have much family in the clan?" He mewed, taking an uneasy bite of the rabbit. He was glad she had taken care of the top half - it's terrified little eye was what always made him a little uneasy eatting rabbits.
"I have a mother at the moment, sheepcloud," she meowed. "Nothing else though," she said. (The finder for Flutterwisp hasn't been complete. All the roles aren't taken) "I just tend to stick to myself," she paused. "I'm kind of boring," she chuckled.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"I have a mother at the moment, sheepcloud," she meowed. "Nothing else though," she said. (The finder for Flutterwisp hasn't been complete. All the roles aren't taken) "I just tend to stick to myself," she paused. "I'm kind of boring," she chuckled.

(ahhh i understand!)
Dogtooth found himself laughing a bit as well. "I can relate. I suppose it's a good thing that life's a little boring, but that doesn't mean I like not having any stories to tell." He purrs, his tail tip twitching gently, draped over his paws.
The air was cold, but his fur was silky and dark and easily soaked up the sunshine. He almost found himself getting a little hot from it, and sparing a glance toward's Flutterwisp he felt a little guilty. Her fur was light as a feather - she was probably freezing, and here he was taking up her time!
"Er, how have you been faring in this chilly weather?" He mrows, taking another big bite of the rabbit.

Last edited by kkriket; December 24th, 2016 at 11:04 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:10 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
(ahhh i understand!)
Dogtooth found himself laughing a bit as well. "I can relate. I suppose it's a good thing that life's a little boring, but that doesn't mean I like not having any stories to tell." He purrs, his tail tip twitching gently, draped over his paws.
The air was cold, but his fur was silky and dark and easily soaked up the sunshine. He almost found himself getting a little hot from it, and sparing a glance toward's Flutterwisp he felt a little guilty. Her fur was light as a feather - she was probably freezing, and here he was taking up her time!
"Er, how have you been faring in this chilly weather?" He mrows, taking another big bite of the rabbit.
"Eh, I've been doing pretty good. I just lay in the sun and i have to burrow in the warriors den to keep warm," she stated. "You must not have a hard time," she chuckled.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:16 AM

Quote:
"Eh, I've been doing pretty good. I just lay in the sun and i have to burrow in the warriors den to keep warm," she stated. "You must not have a hard time," she chuckled.

He nods. "Not with all this meat on me anyway," he agrees amusedly. "The downside is is with a build like this, you just have to eat and eat and eat... Theres too much of me to fuel, I suppose. My stomach's like a bottomless pit!" He chirps, almost exasperated, but mostly amused at his own little predicament. He supposes if he has problems, having to eat a lot was an alright problem to have.
"When i was a kit I was a scrawny little thing, actually." He mews absently, tearing off a section of the rabbit he planned to clean away. "But I was always hungry, all the time. At least that's what my mum told me. And soon, I was growing like a little beansprout," He caught himself in the beginnings of a ramble, and laughed nervously to shake away his embarrassment.

Last edited by kkriket; December 24th, 2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 11:20 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He nods. "Not with all this meat on me anyway," he agrees amusedly. "The downside is is with a build like this, you just have to eat and eat and eat... Theres too much of me to fuel, I suppose. My stomach's like a bottomless pit!" He chirps, almost exasperated, but mostly amused at his own little predicament. He supposes if he has problems, having to eat a lot was an alright problem to have.
"When i was a kit I was a scrawny little thing, actually." He mews absently, tearing off a section of the rabbit he planned to clean away. "But I was always hungry, all the time. At least that's what my mum told me. And soon, I was growing like a little beansprout," He caught himself in the beginnings of a ramble, and laughed nervously to shake away his embarrassment.
"Aww, I was a scrawny kit as well, and I still am," she chuckled. "Dont get me wrong. I love to eat. It just never makes me bigger," she said. "But there has to be food for the other cats." She meowed.

Old December 24th, 2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
"Aww, I was a scrawny kit as well, and I still am," she chuckled. "Dont get me wrong. I love to eat. It just never makes me bigger," she said. "But there has to be food for the other cats." She meowed.

"You're right," Dogtooth assented. "I'm always a bit nervous about my appetite, because to a certain extent i know i need to eat enough to stay strong, but it's hard to find the line between what i really 'need' and what i just 'want,'" He sighed.
His gaze shifted to the remaining scraps of their rabbit, who they had made a good meal of - There were only a few flakes of fur and meat-adhered to bone left of the poor thing. He sent a look Flutterwisps way, hoping she had gotten enough to eat.
"Well, it seems our rabbit's given us all it's got," he murmurs. "Thanks for sharing it with me. I'll go throw the bones out," He rumbles, grabbing a long string of meat and bone into his muzzle and rizing to his paws.
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@fenic!

The orange tom-cat strode from the warriors den. His pelt shimmering, although just like any other cat in leaf-bare he was losing a bit of weight due to the lack of prey. No matter, Blazingstorm's injuries were just finishing up healing after the liberation fight. His clan was finally free of the rule from Singenight. Alas, the former leader wasn't dead, but Blazingstorm was sure to watch the borders for the Savannah that wrecked havoc on the clan.
The long-furred ginger warrior walked up to the pitiful prey pile, picking up a small hare for himself. His yellow hues darted around the clearing, wondering if anyone wanted to share with him. It was just who he was, he would starve before he let his clan mates starve. Content to see that no on in particular stood out, he padded back over to the warriors den and settled down in a spot he was normally found in. It was beside a small bush close to the den itself. There, the warrior finally tucked into his hare. A small purr rose up from his chest as he ate, his eyes continuing to scan the clearing around him for new comers or anything exciting.
[short because I suck at starters xD]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 04:10 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@fenic!

The orange tom-cat strode from the warriors den. His pelt shimmering, although just like any other cat in leaf-bare he was losing a bit of weight due to the lack of prey. No matter, Blazingstorm's injuries were just finishing up healing after the liberation fight. His clan was finally free of the rule from Singenight. Alas, the former leader wasn't dead, but Blazingstorm was sure to watch the borders for the Savannah that wrecked havoc on the clan.
The long-furred ginger warrior walked up to the pitiful prey pile, picking up a small hare for himself. His yellow hues darted around the clearing, wondering if anyone wanted to share with him. It was just who he was, he would starve before he let his clan mates starve. Content to see that no on in particular stood out, he padded back over to the warriors den and settled down in a spot he was normally found in. It was beside a small bush close to the den itself. There, the warrior finally tucked into his hare. A small purr rose up from his chest as he ate, his eyes continuing to scan the clearing around him for new comers or anything exciting.
[short because I suck at starters xD]
Galespring had just woken up from a dreary patch of sleep, having suffered constant nightmares ever since one of her best friends had been killed by the evil leader of Windclan, and a comrade of his who seemed to reside in the Dusk Syndicate. She was generally a cat who focused on her work, but she'd tried her hardest to reach out towards cats she hadn't exactly know very well before, trying to make some newer friendships to aid in her recovery. For now, she was just glad it was over- really, she couldn't even begin to think about how much Skyclan had saved their lives. All talk of their ancestors had been outlawed, and it was a time of absolute misery for those who weren't allowed to even mention the dead, or to perform vigils and the sort. Punishments had been blown out of proportion for everybody involved, and some of the smallest mistakes could end up resulting in death. Grousestar had arrived just in time, and Dapplestar had taken her rightful place as leader- restoring balance and harmony in the clan of the moors. Letting out a long sigh as she stretched her legs, the molly stepped out of the warrior's den and into the clearing, trying to smile into the late afternoon's sunlight.
Snow had coated the area, and the chilling winds brought a sense of peace towards her mind, and her green eyes shimmered in the light streaming into the camp as she traveled towards the fresh-kill pile. "Hey, Blazingstorm." She blurted out as she saw a vaguely familiar pelt in her line of sight, knowing that she'd heard his name before.
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Galespring had just woken up from a dreary patch of sleep, having suffered constant nightmares ever since one of her best friends had been killed by the evil leader of Windclan, and a comrade of his who seemed to reside in the Dusk Syndicate. She was generally a cat who focused on her work, but she'd tried her hardest to reach out towards cats she hadn't exactly know very well before, trying to make some newer friendships to aid in her recovery. For now, she was just glad it was over- really, she couldn't even begin to think about how much Skyclan had saved their lives. All talk of their ancestors had been outlawed, and it was a time of absolute misery for those who weren't allowed to even mention the dead, or to perform vigils and the sort. Punishments had been blown out of proportion for everybody involved, and some of the smallest mistakes could end up resulting in death. Grousestar had arrived just in time, and Dapplestar had taken her rightful place as leader- restoring balance and harmony in the clan of the moors. Letting out a long sigh as she stretched her legs, the molly stepped out of the warrior's den and into the clearing, trying to smile into the late afternoon's sunlight.
Snow had coated the area, and the chilling winds brought a sense of peace towards her mind, and her green eyes shimmered in the light streaming into the camp as she traveled towards the fresh-kill pile. "Hey, Blazingstorm." She blurted out as she saw a vaguely familiar pelt in her line of sight, knowing that she'd heard his name before.
Blazingstorm looked up from his meal in time to see Galespring. Her ebony pelt stood out against such bright alabaster staining the ground. With a quick thought, he sat upwards, his long tail curling around his paws and twitching at the end. "Here," he nudged the half-eaten hare towards the she-cat, assuming where she was headed. There wasn't much left there and his piece of prey still had little warmth left in it from the morning hunt. "It's still fairly fresh, you can have the rest of it," the ginger warrior offered quickly. His voice let the words stream out quickly, before he lost a chance to get to know another clan mate. Especially one he had heard about before. Sure, he didn't hear much, but he recognized the pelt from seeing her around camp and on patrols. His bright yellow hues didn't waver from the ebony warrior. In fact, Blazingstorm seemed a little more intrigued that he should be about the pretty she-cat. Don't over do it, he mentally scolded himself, knowing how important first impressions were on the rest of the friendship.
Perhaps the reason Blazingstorm found the she-cat so intriguing was because of how similar she appeared to one of his old mentors. Cobraspirit. The tom meant so much to him and he would still be around today if as an apprentice, Blazingstorm hadn't wandered on to that thunderpath. Cobraspirit was struck by a monster that day saving the ginger apprentice then, and now he vowed to return such courage in his warriors moons. So far, he felt like he hadn't proven himself yet despite everything he had done for the clan so far.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 04:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm looked up from his meal in time to see Galespring. Her ebony pelt stood out against such bright alabaster staining the ground. With a quick thought, he sat upwards, his long tail curling around his paws and twitching at the end. "Here," he nudged the half-eaten hare towards the she-cat, assuming where she was headed. There wasn't much left there and his piece of prey still had little warmth left in it from the morning hunt. "It's still fairly fresh, you can have the rest of it," the ginger warrior offered quickly. His voice let the words stream out quickly, before he lost a chance to get to know another clan mate. Especially one he had heard about before. Sure, he didn't hear much, but he recognized the pelt from seeing her around camp and on patrols. His bright yellow hues didn't waver from the ebony warrior. In fact, Blazingstorm seemed a little more intrigued that he should be about the pretty she-cat. Don't over do it, he mentally scolded himself, knowing how important first impressions were on the rest of the friendship.
Perhaps the reason Blazingstorm found the she-cat so intriguing was because of how similar she appeared to one of his old mentors. Cobraspirit. The tom meant so much to him and he would still be around today if as an apprentice, Blazingstorm hadn't wandered on to that thunderpath. Cobraspirit was struck by a monster that day saving the ginger apprentice then, and now he vowed to return such courage in his warriors moons. So far, he felt like he hadn't proven himself yet despite everything he had done for the clan so far.
Setting herself down next to Blazingstorm, Galespring smiled quietly as she looked over towards the bright ginger-colored tom, noting the meal he'd offered her as she took a seat. It was nice not have to worry about the dark era anymore, and that everything was back in place- even if her life would never be the same again. "Ah, thank you!" She exclaimed as he asked if she'd like to share a hare, reaching down to take a bit of the piece of prey carefully as her eyes were still trained on her acquaintance. Bringing her head up and licking her chops, the she-cat felt strangely happy as she allowed herself to relax, having not felt like this in a long time. She was usually so focused on trying to provide for her clan, but the removal of a tyrant called for some sort of celebration. "Oh, I don't need all of it- we can share it, if you'd like!" Galespring rambled on about the piece of prey, trying not to sound awkward while she talked to Blazingstorm. Her head tilting to the side at his intrigued appearance, she continued to try and ask a question, to spark some sort of conversation and learn the reason behind his expression. He was an interesting cat to her as well, seeming to share a trait with her- that they were incredibly loyal to their clan, and would do everything to protect it. She'd heard he was a flirt as well, but didn't dawdle on the fact for very long, considering it not very useful information for her, anyways. "So, how's life been going? It's pretty nice, being able to go back to normal again."