Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2016, 02:03 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

They'd won. It had finally happened- they had been able to take this clan over, and soon it would be changed for the better. Everything she'd worked so hard for, it was coming true. The fire lead to Singenight's takeover, and everything had gone according to plan, making her heart leap with joy as blood had coated her paws- sure, it cost the life of her former mentor, but she didn't mind having to get rid of Cypressmoon. The old cat wasn't exactly the most fit, and he could go anyways. For her, it didn't matter anymore. Striding into the territory, Sorrelskip was proud- and her pawsteps showed it as she grinned, letting her pelt shine in the chilled sun beautifully as pride radiated off of her pelt.
@S A G I E
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:28 PM
og plant mom

Gorsefeather smiled slyly as he padded into the clearing. They had done it. 'The Change' had swept up WindClan like a fire- literally. With that, it had made room for Singefli-night to take over. The calico tom laughed. They had finally one, and WindClan was theirs. Bucknight's plan had worker. Gorsefeather had hoped that he was right, and he was. Bucknight was a key asset to winning WindClan. The calico tom spotted Sorrelskip and bounded over to her, unable to contain his glee, he smiled. "We finally won!" Gorsefeather meowed happily.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather smiled slyly as he padded into the clearing. They had done it. 'The Change' had swept up WindClan like a fire- literally. With that, it had made room for Singefli-night to take over. The calico tom laughed. They had finally one, and WindClan was theirs. Bucknight's plan had worker. Gorsefeather had hoped that he was right, and he was. Bucknight was a key asset to winning WindClan. The calico tom spotted Sorrelskip and bounded over to her, unable to contain his glee, he smiled. "We finally won!" Gorsefeather meowed happily.
"I know." Sorrelskip grinned, her tail raised in excitement as she heard Gorsefeather's laugh- her, Gorse, and Singe were like an unstoppable trio, especially Singenight- she really did look up to him a bit, even though he was her friend first, and not her mentor or anything. In fact, they might even have something more going on- it was surely a strong connection, one that she'd felt ever since the two met- but now she had to focus on talking to her other friend, Gorsefeather. "This is amazing- we're never going to be bored again!" She giggled in happiness, her green eyes shimmering in joy as she talked.
Old November 20th, 2016, 03:29 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"I know." Sorrelskip grinned, her tail raised in excitement as she heard Gorsefeather's laugh- her, Gorse, and Singe were like an unstoppable trio, especially Singenight- she really did look up to him a bit, even though he was her friend first, and not her mentor or anything. In fact, they might even have something more going on- it was surely a strong connection, one that she'd felt ever since the two met- but now she had to focus on talking to her other friend, Gorsefeather. "This is amazing- we're never going to be bored again!" She giggled in happiness, her green eyes shimmering in joy as she talked.
Gorsefeather nodded solemnly. 'The Change' was....well....magnificent. His eyes widened as he looked around at the burnt moor. "Yes, the change is fascinating. We will never have to be bored or feel caged again." He thought of when Singenight took a life from Dapplestar, the speckled molly was imprisoned shortly after Singenight had announced his leadership. "But, I can not say the same fir Dapplestar." The calico tom added.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 20th, 2016, 06:44 PM

@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw yowled in surprise when she saw smoke rolling through the territory. "S-sleepingcloud?" she stuttered. "W-w-what...?"
Old November 20th, 2016, 06:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyshade View Post
@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw yowled in surprise when she saw smoke rolling through the territory. "S-sleepingcloud?" she stuttered. "W-w-what...?"
Sleepingcloud looked up and gasped "fire.....come on lets go!" He yowled as he began to push his apprentices in the direction of the beach "the rest of the clan should be evacuating to the beach, lets head there first." He said, nudging the apprentices to rush them in that direction.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Sleepingcloud looked up and gasped "fire.....come on lets go!" He yowled as he began to push his apprentices in the direction of the beach "the rest of the clan should be evacuating to the beach, lets head there first." He said, nudging the apprentices to rush them in that direction.
Ashpaw ran forward, fear refueling her and giving her more speed than when she had been chasing the rabbit. Have to get to the beach...have to get to the beach!
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:15 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

@starfall

The largish tomcat skid to a stop seeing the other warrior and apprentices his ears perked as he glanced around the smoke held slightly heavy in the air. Letting out a cough he managed to call out "Sleepingcloud!" before he skid to a halt hoping that they would hurry to the beach. "Do you need help?"
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junco View Post
Spiderstrike took a few more steps before halting. He turned around, his whole body rigid. "What's your name, loner?" He took a few hasty glances around him. To make sure no other WindClan cats were nearby. It felt wrong to be so sneaky, but he didn't know who to trust. His own siblings seemed to be behaving strangely. His closest friends were being so... distant? He shook his head, as if to shake the poisonous thoughts out of his mind.

He let the rabbit drop limply from his jaw. His pale eyes were thin slits, his brow furrowed with a questioning glare. "What is it that you do? Where do you live? Where are you from?"
Coughing quietly as he was suddenly under questioning again, Sabre stopped and glanced back, his eyes dancing with caution. Why did this cat want to know about him? After all like he had been saying, the lone tabby didn't really know a thing about family, or at least that's what he had alluded to being like. "It's Sabre, not that it matters, once I die the name will be lost to time, I suppose that's what it's like to be alone." He at this point had turned himself around to stare back at the tom, letting him react to that first response.
Old November 21st, 2016, 12:05 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted prince View Post
@starfall

The largish tomcat skid to a stop seeing the other warrior and apprentices his ears perked as he glanced around the smoke held slightly heavy in the air. Letting out a cough he managed to call out "Sleepingcloud!" before he skid to a halt hoping that they would hurry to the beach. "Do you need help?"
Sleepingcloud looked up and spotted his friend "juniperlight!" The dappled tom gasped, immediate relief washed over the tom "no they know what to do." He said then flicked his tail in the direction of the beach "we should get going too, and quickly." He coughed out then swiftly began to make his way to the beach "what were you doing out here anyways?" He questioned, his blue eyes glistened with worry as he looked at his friend.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread