Today 10:44 PM
oh, rats!
Last post by Blazing
Today 10:33 PM

Old July 30th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash, of course, was by her side as they padded over RiverClan's boarder, Echoskip pressed against her. She turned, trying to remain calm. Blinking at her words, she nuzzled her. "I'm sure he made it! He's a strong cat." She mewed softly, hoping her words were true. Surely Tempestjay was alive, right? Keeping her gaze on Echoskip, Moonsplash was met with the scent of fish and water. The last thing she wanted to smell. She crinkled her nose. "I don't understand how they can deal with all this water and mud and fish!" She mewed, looking disgusted. "But I guess they wander the same about our territory." She shrugged, continuing on with her mate. Her mind was filled with thoughts, who lived and died, who they'd see, when Moonsplash's kits would come. Hopefully not soon. She thought, shuddering slightly. If they did, a medicine den was preferable. She turned to the she-cat, worry etched on her face. "I hope the camp is close." She mewed with worry. It was upsetting Tempestjay was nowhere to be seen, but they had bigger worries. Moonsplash liked the tom, his willingness to help the two she-cats hide their relationship and his attitude in general. She purred softly, comforting her. They'd be fine, they were fine. Tempestjay was just.. behind, he must've been! The thought of him dying sent a shiver up her spine. She shook it away, denial clawing at her thoughts. Not denial! Truth.. right? She thought, he was the reason she could keep seeing her mate, and he was an amazing tom. Her parents made Moonsplash even more infuriated at times, with their beliefs and narrow-mindedness. She managed to keep her cool around the traditional cats, barely though. How she wished they were accepting, that they could reveal their relationship without ruining family bonds. She turned to Echoskip, who looked panicked. Notnownotnownotnow repeated in Moonsplash's mind as she kept close to her mate. She winced, knowing the kits were on their way. This was NOT a good place, it was muddy and wet and gross, and she had no knowledge on herbs. The poor little fluffs needed a proper medicine cat. The normally pretty white Burmilla was stained with mud, and her mate looked like one of her family members.. Mud..Mudtuft, right! She kept close to her mate, unsure if RiverClan used different methods. She didn't want the kits born here, and she knew Echoskip didn't either. Moonsplash turned to her, ears pinned back. She knew what she was about to say. "Oh StarClan." She grumbled, nodding and racing after her mate, by her side as the RiverClan camp entrance came into view.
(Should we have them enter the camp now?)
"Stars above, these kits are impatient!" Echoskip gasped, running alongside her mate. Her paws slipped upon the mud beneath her paws, splashing up dirty water and filth onto her pelt. She was ignoring the pain in her stomach for the moment, determined on getting to the camp in time.

@LelliNicole.zob @Aura Be prepared to post soon, Echoskip's kits are on their way!
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(Should we have them enter the camp now?)
"Stars above, these kits are impatient!" Echoskip gasped, running alongside her mate. Her paws slipped upon the mud beneath her paws, splashing up dirty water and filth onto her pelt. She was ignoring the pain in her stomach for the moment, determined on getting to the camp in time.

@LelliNicole.zob @Aura Be prepared to post soon, Echoskip's kits are on their way!
(Yeah.)
"We better hurry and hope the medicine den isn't too flooded with cats!" She mewed, nudging her mate gently. Moonsplash was covered in grit and mud, though she wasn't concerned with that currently. Her thoughts were on the kits. She saw the entrance, pawsteps away. They could make it..they could make it!
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Willowheart purred with amusement as Fallenleaf heard her comment, and opened her mouth to ask Fallenleaf if they could walk on the territory again tomorrow when he asked her the exact question she was going to ask him. Overjoyed, she mewed, "Yes!" Realising she sounded like a kit about to be apprenticed, she cleared her throat. "I mean, yeah sure." She corrected herself.

Why did I say that? I mean, I do want to be with him but I sound too excited! Play it cool, Willowheart! Great StarClan!

"Okay, let's get this bird back to the camp." The silver molly used her paw to fold the bird's wings together, and picked it up by it's neck. Holding her head high, she widened her eyes to get a better look at where she was going as she headed back to camp, her jaws full of feathers.
Fallenleaf nodded with a purr and began to walk beside Willowheart. He stayed close to her in case she accidently dropped the bird. The Riverclan tom looked around for nothing as he became lost in thought.

I wonder what lies outside the clans. Is there meadows? Is there another river like ours? I better not find out. Riverclan is best for you.

Fallenleaf shook the thought away instantly, finding himself back into the real world. He walked up to the camp entrance and waited for Willowheart to catch up.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble purred in amusement," That's because this is Riverclan. Riverclan has a different scent that Shadowclan, and Windclan has it's own scent as does Skyclan and Thunderclan. Each clan smells different. Maybe being here you'll find a taste for fish or you may like swimming." She teased lightly walking alongside her kit enjoying the fact that she got to be the first one to take her kit into the territory.
"Ohhh." Eclipsekit sneezed. "I don't know. Water is cold, so I don't see how swimming could be enjoyable." She mused. Eclipsekit shivered and sneezed.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The calico kept following Goldeneye's familiar scent, in all honesty, as soon as she had seen all these cats leave, she knew there was something wrong, so she waited until she was able to see him and followed from afar, making sure not to be caught by any of his clanmates, it sure could've ended badly. Yellow hues gazing at the tom from afar, she silently got out of where she was and creeped up on the tom before pouncing on him, pinning him down, not too hard, she knew how scared the tom got whenever she had pinned him down the first time, but immediatly when he was pinned, she plopped down on top of him and buried her face in his chest. "Goldeneye..." She whispered, her paws going around his neck, she had missed the tom so much. "I-I missed you so much..." She mewed shakily, licking his neck and making her way to his muzzle, she was so happy to know that he was okay. Her tail slowly finding his before she opened her eyes to look at him. "I thought you were dead when I saw everyone leave and I couldn't see you, and then I saw all that was going on, I had no choice but to follow your clan over here." She admitted. "I-I hope you aren't mad at me for doing so..." She said, ears lowered.
Goldeneye was taken by surprise as Bella pounced on him, his claws flashing out in a moment of fear. He stopped before he could hurt the cat as a familiar scent overcame him. "Bella?" he asked excitedly, perking up as he saw the she-cat. "I thought you were dead!" he exclaimed, nuzzling the she-cat. He was happy now, and he couldn't help but show it. He thought that Bella was gone for good, and he would never see the she-cat again, but here she was! "No, I'm not mad at all, trust me," he said, smiling, "It's better that you're out of Shadowclan territory anyways." He admitted, "It's not safe," He knew that for a fact, he had nearly been killed by a tree. His leg still ached, but he could tell that he wasn't injured, he would live, he probably just sprained it anyways. He probably would have been dead right now if it hadn't been for Tempestjay, and as much as he didn't like the tom, that just happened to be how things had played out, and now he felt the need to return the favor to Tempest somehow. That didn't matter however, as he was here with Bella now, so the deputy pushed Tempest from his mind. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly, "Are you hurt in any way?" he was panicking now, looking over Bella nervously. "If you are, we need to get you somewhere safe," he said quickly, before forcing himself to calm down, taking a deep breath in. "Sorry for panicking," He laughed weakly, "It's just been so long, I want to make sure everything is okay." He confessed, his golden and green eyes now looking into Bella's golden orbs.

Last edited by :blue:; July 30th, 2017 at 04:32 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 04:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post

"Ohhh." Eclipsekit sneezed. "I don't know. Water is cold, so I don't see how swimming could be enjoyable." She mused. Eclipsekit shivered and sneezed.
Rasberrybubble snorted and muttered under her breathe," I don't blame you, but yet again..." she trailed of Eclipsekit could be purebred Riverclan for all I know....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Fallenleaf nodded with a purr and began to walk beside Willowheart. He stayed close to her in case she accidently dropped the bird. The Riverclan tom looked around for nothing as he became lost in thought.

I wonder what lies outside the clans. Is there meadows? Is there another river like ours? I better not find out. Riverclan is best for you.

Fallenleaf shook the thought away instantly, finding himself back into the real world. He walked up to the camp entrance and waited for Willowheart to catch up.
Willowheart felt her heart burst with happiness when Fallenleaf walked back with her. When the tom walked back to the camp entrance, she attempted to walk faster, but ended up stumbling over a trailing wing. "Oof!" Feeling herself heat up, she grabbed the birds neck quickly and padded to the camp entrance.

Why did I have to fall? He seemed fine to wait for me there! Agh! Willowheart! But at least he asked me if we could do this tomorrow as well. I'm so excited! If he could hear me now, he'd probably say I sound like a kit... Oh well, he can't hear me, because these are just thoughts! What I'm thinking! Okay Willowheart, calm down. Calm. Down.

The long-furred silver molly dropped the bird at the camp entrance and took a deep breath of the fresh air before waving her tail in a gesture to Fallenleaf that he could go ahead if he wanted to. Willowheart yawned before turning around and grabbing the bird by its wing, attempting to walk backwards into the camp. Nope, even holding it in my jaws is easier. So the maine coon did just that, and padded into camp, buried in her thoughts of embarrassment.

fighting
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Dungpaw walked in silence.
Elmpaw walked in silence.

Gingerpaw smiled, glad that the toms finally were just walking. But even though she was mostly satisfied, the silence pricked at her pelt. No irritating remark from Dungpaw. No smart retort from Elmpaw. No sharp-tongued remark from her. Not even a complaint. Gingerpaw walked, her tail twitching irritably. She was probably in the worst mood possible for her to have, and that was not good. All because of silence. All because of noise. Could there every be a balance between the two? Gingerpaw would be happy if there was. But then, when was Gingerpaw every happy?

Last edited by Cosmo; July 30th, 2017 at 05:01 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Gingerpaw smiled, glad that the toms finally were just walking. But even though she was mostly satisfied, the silence pricked at her pelt. No irritating remark from Dungpaw. No smart retort from Elmpaw. No sharp-tongued remark from her. Not even a complaint. Gingerpaw walked, her tail twitching irritably. She was probably in the worst mood possible for her to have, and that was not good. All because of silence. All because of noise. Could there every be a balance between the two? Gingerpaw would be happy if there was. But then, when was Gingerpaw every happy?
Dungpaw was awestruck and finally broke the silence," So this was what silence sounds like, just nothing?"
Elmpaw bit his tongue before giving up," Yeah, that is what silence sounds like."
~~~~
@CandyFlossCat
Silentshade nodded," I'm Silentshade, the kit your carrying is Quailkit and the one I'm carrying in Tearkit."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 30th, 2017 at 05:12 PM.
Old July 30th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Dungpaw was awestruck and finally broke the silence," So this was what silence sounds like, just nothing?"
Elmpaw bit his tongue before giving up," Yeah, that is what silence sounds like."

Gingerpaw rolled her eyes. "Dungpaw, you already know what silence sounds like." she stated. Her tone was sarcastic, but part of it was laced with a grateful tone. Truth be told, she was glad he had broke the silence. Though his words were annoying, Gingerpaw was somewhat comforted by them. The silence wouldn't last forever. That was good. Silences that lasted forever were never good. That was why her tone was laced with a grateful tone that was clearly visible. It made her relived that Dungpaw had spoken. It showed they still knew how to speak. Gingerpaw almost giggled at her own thought. Of course they could still speak.