Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM
Mousepaw’s Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:13 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:41 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:37 AM
Blackfrost Bio
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 01:35 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Maybe it was the sounds of random pawsteps approaching that made Cherryswirl want to squeeze her eyes shut even more - or perhaps it was confusion... then hunger, as the smell of fish teased her senses, that pulled her from her slumbering state. Finally, relief seemed to wash over her as none other than Dusklion stood before her. Swirls seemed to match the same energy, her smile wide and gaze soft with affection for the younger warrior,

"Dusk!" She chirped happily, rather amused at the others demeanor. It was positively adorable! "You wouldn't believe how happy I am to see you!" Her tone was genuine, "I-" she started before Dusk piped back up. Her soft gaze seemed to harden slightly, though not with anger, more so sadness.

"I'd love to share a meal with you, we can chat and eat... I'm uuhhh," Swirls chuckled softly, "-a bit out of the loop with what's been going on in the clan. I heard from Misty that she's taken on the role of medicine cat and Fading is stepping up as leader... that's all I'm aware of right now... what in the stars has been going on?" Patting the spot beside her with her tail, Cherry motioned for the other to come settle down with her.

[ @taillow ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

As her invitation to eat together was accepted, Dusklion settled down and nosed the fish towards the older warrior, indicating she could take the first bite. "Thank you, by the way-" she blurted out at the end, realizing she hadn't really given the former Lionheart a proper thank you for that fateful day out at Lionsrange. "For bein' there to help me back up, during that patrol at Lionsrange." The head Lionheart offered a thankful grin. "'M glad to still be here 'n alive thanks to you 'n Fades."

Okay, now to circle back. So much had happened lately, and Dusklion chuckled a bit. "Anyways, there's been... a lot. Birdsnow... well, she got pretty sick. Couldn't really leave her den all that much earlier this moon, so Fades ended up steppin' up. Mists is our medicine cat, yeah. Before she stepped down, Birdsnow actually named me head Lionheart." The smaller dark tabby smiled up at Swirls, leaning down to take a bite of the fish between them. After swallowing, she added, "After that meeting, but before the one were Birdsnow stepped down, outsiders were pushin' at our borders. Two of them tried to... to... kill Fades..." that was... still hard to talk about, and Dusklion averted her gaze. "I took a patrol out to deal with 'em - we ended up finding a few more 'n makin' them pay."

Dusk shook her head. "Now Fades is our leader, 'n I've been tryin' to build up the Lionheart team again. Outside of that not much else has happened. Stars, I have missed you though." She smiled at Swirls "What happened?? Where've you been??"

[ Cherryswirl - @/Dust ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old Yesterday, 03:39 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
Emberfang's eyes darted towards to other cat, dear starclan, were they they not paying attention at ALL to where they're going. Though, it seems like as soon as his eyes landed on the tom every single thought in his mind just...disappeared out of existance... Like...there's no way, right? There's no way it's actually him. But...at the same time...he doesn't know anyone in the clan who looks even remotely similar. The eyes, the stripes, the scars...this could be his chance! Just gotta...just gotta say something. C'mon, he just needs to play the cards right then maybe he could get one step closer... urgh, why is this so difficult? It's just that...well..he never actually seen him this close..and..he's really not ready yet. But then again, he wouldn't want it otherwise. He just needs to say something and not make it awkward nor make him look bad.

And with all the courage he built, he ended up with: "Oh, it's prefectly fine, trust me. Soooo, how's your day so far? Good? Bad?" okay, okay, maybe he should stop it at that. Orr..maybe he could add a few more things to it? But he doesn't wanna come off as annoying right away. This is their first conversation together and he does not want to ruin anything. Oh boy was he not ready for this right now
[ @alec | Totally did not just take me 5 days, nope not at all :sweats:. Ember's just super nervous ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Yesterday at 03:39 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:16 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]
Emberfang's eyes darted towards to other cat, dear starclan, were they they not paying attention at ALL to where they're going. Though, it seems like as soon as his eyes landed on the tom every single thought in his mind just...disappeared out of existance... Like...there's no way, right? There's no way it's actually him. But...at the same time...he doesn't know anyone in the clan who looks even remotely similar. The eyes, the stripes, the scars...this could be his chance! Just gotta...just gotta say something. C'mon, he just needs to play the cards right then maybe he could get one step closer... urgh, why is this so difficult? It's just that...well..he never actually seen him this close..and..he's really not ready yet. But then again, he wouldn't want it otherwise. He just needs to say something and not make it awkward nor make him look bad.

And with all the courage he built, he ended up with: "Oh, it's prefectly fine, trust me. Soooo, how's your day so far? Good? Bad?" okay, okay, maybe he should stop it at that. Orr..maybe he could add a few more things to it? But he doesn't wanna come off as annoying right away. This is their first conversation together and he does not want to ruin anything. Oh boy was he not ready for this right now
[ @alec | Totally did not just take me 5 days, nope not at all :sweats:. Ember's just super nervous ]

( thank you for accidentally reminding me i had a new 'header' sitting in my doc )

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost hadnt expected the other cat to do much more than huff and continue on their way, he didnt know them after all, but after a moment of silence they quipped 'its perfectly fine, trust me' and started asking questions.
mildly surprised and just a bit confused about the wording, specifically the 'trust me' part that sounded to him like there was more to this, or this was just a ridiculously happy cat. otherwise, he couldnt help but furrow his brows at the interest they seemed to take in him, he was quick to discard any advances as mocking him and this cats enthusiasm almost bordered on exaggerating. but he wasnt a scared apprentice anymore, pushed around by his peers, or the freshly made warrior that felt like breaking up with garlicfeather was the end of the world, he wasnt a new warrior by any means anymore, old enough to be a leader by recent standards, and he could handle advances without immediately resorting to getting overly snappy and rude out of fear.
"'s been fine i s'pose" (its been fine i suppose) he offered, he hated cats that replied short non-answers but he wasnt speaking to garlicfeather or goldfish or even minkpaw for stars sake and he'd rather cease to exit that offer up more of himself than irrelevancy.

(will i ever stop rambling? no. the answer is no)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; Yesterday at 06:18 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:03 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

OX Emberfang XO
Okay, okay, What's the response indicating? Is he happy? Sad? Or mad? Maybe Emberfang should try a different approach? What if he's already making him frustrated? Or annoyed? Was he too direct? Just relax, just..just keep a straight face. He really can't cumble into pieces right in front of the cat he's been trying to get closer to since he laid his eyes on him. What should he do next? How should he continue the conversation? What exactly can he go off of? Argh, if he knew he probably would've praticed this a few times. Somewhere. Oh, uhm, he probably shouldn't be thinking too long and say something in return before things get awkward! "That's nice" now, at leats that buys a few seconds for him to think. Jeez, he could've sworn he was better at conversations before this. Conversation topics, comversation topics. Just pick one, Emberfang. What's the first thing that comes to mind??
"So, uh..you're not joining in on the event?" wait wait wait no no no no, why did he ask that, obviously the answer's no! He can't even trust himself now. This is all because he tried too hard in this and now he's asking a question with an answer right in front of his eyes- please just try to play it cool "......ah, that's...probably a dumb question, right?" he followed up with a slight casual chuckle. At least one that he tried to make casual. Oh dear, did it sound awkward or nervous at all? What'll Jay think of him now? What if he leaves soon because he doesn't see Ember as worth spending time on?? Then Emberfang would be losing every chance he could get. (Physically, he's fine. Mentally, he's screaming at the top of his lungs). This whole thing seems like a coin flip. He either wins and gets closer to Jay or he fails and his beloved Jay gets annoyed. But he won't know until it's too late. C'mon just land on the win and give him a chance for once
[ @alec | Insert the cartoon jittering sound effects thing here. For some reason i find it quite fitting lol ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Yesterday at 07:07 AM.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Okay, okay, What's the response indicating? Is he happy? Sad? Or mad? Maybe Emberfang should try a different approach? What if he's already making him frustrated? Or annoyed? Was he too direct? Just relax, just..just keep a straight face. He really can't cumble into pieces right in front of the cat he's been trying to get closer to since he laid his eyes on him. What should he do next? How should he continue the conversation? What exactly can he go off of? Argh, if he knew he probably would've praticed this a few times. Somewhere. Oh, uhm, he probably shouldn't be thinking too long and say something in return before things get awkward! "That's nice" now, at leats that buys a few seconds for him to think. Jeez, he could've sworn he was better at conversations before this. Conversation topics, comversation topics. Just pick one, Emberfang. What's the first thing that comes to mind??
"So, uh..you're not joining in on the event?" wait wait wait no no no no, why did he ask that, obviously the answer's no! He can't even trust himself now. This is all because he tried too hard in this and now he's asking a question with an answer right in front of his eyes- please just try to play it cool "......ah, that's...probably a dumb question, right?" he followed up with a slight casual chuckle. At least one that he tried to make casual. Oh dear, did it sound awkward or nervous at all? What'll Jay think of him now? What if he leaves soon because he doesn't see Ember as worth spending time on?? Then Emberfang would be losing every chance he could get. (Physically, he's fine. Mentally, he's screaming at the top of his lungs). This whole thing seems like a coin flip. He either wins and gets closer to Jay or he fails and his beloved Jay gets annoyed. But he won't know until it's too late. C'mon just land on the win and give him a chance for once
[ @alec | Insert the cartoon jittering sound effects thing here. For some reason i find it quite fitting lol ]

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost shrugged non-committedly again, he had given a non-answer and he was getting a non-reaction, but it looked like this feline wasnt planning to let it go this quickly so he took the opportunity to shift, he had been standing rather awkwardly and even though his leg hasnt been causing as much trouble recently and he trusted himself to put some weight on it it was still a pain to remain standing for longer periods of time. stretching out his back in order to get his shoulder to hopefully stop hurting he had to surpress and hollow huff at the piercing pain, stars he was getting old. well aware of how awkward it was to just randomly avert his gaze and attention to stretch he sat like nothing happened, patterned tail wrapped around his paws.
"i didnt plan on joinin, no" he shrugged, "'think its a sensible question n i would'ta joined-" he hadnt meant to mention his very aggressive lack of friends because he genuinely couldnt imagine a worse statement that saying he had been looking for garlicfeather to follow him like a lost kit but now it was out and he had to commit. "-would'ta joined but i dont really want 'ta risk being asked when i'll be able to return to my duties" he spoke truthfully, briefly grimacing and glancing around for any nearby lionhearts or fadingsun himself. now that he was already leg deep in this he might as well commit to it "if 'ya wanna continue talkin id prefer we move outta the way" he offered, already getting up to limp gracefully towards the edge of camp rather than remaining towards the center where someone wouldve bumped into them eventually.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

Blossomfall was sitting in the clearing, her eyes narrowed as she had a plan, she would find a way to become a leader, she would find a way to lead the clan....even if she had to kill for it, her claws clawed at the sand under her, her teeth itching to bite something. she would let her brother into the clan, she would make riverclan remembered. she would make them know, a kittypet was not weak and that even with the blood from a warrior turned kitteypet, could do anything.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Clearing

FrostPaw

"If I find the lost one, I can show a good frost off of my claws."

Frostpaw sat down yawning, his eats flat with aggravation, he did not want to deal with anything but he needed to learn to fish and swim. where was treeheart? frostpaw felt like he was better then the warrior, no- he knew he was.

@Saki (treeheart)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"No way!" Marigoldkit said assertively, her jaw making a quick snapping sound once she closed it. "We're getting you that feather, or we're going to find you a new one."

She wasn't about to let go of something so important to Mousekit, he was her friend, regardless if he considered her one or not. She would either get that feather or ask a warrior to get it for her. But as of right now, Marigoldkit would take the first suggestion.... Or was it the second? Hm, well order didn't really matter. What mattered was what she was about to do.

She walked up to the odd plant and shook it at its roots, her paws nearly quaking from the effort. She looked up to see if the feather had moved from its prison in the brambles. It hadn't...

Okay, climbing. That was okay, right? If she was quick with it then surely no warrior would talk her ear off about how stupid that was or how she could've gotten hurt and stuff. She honestly just couldn't handle that kind of shameless scolding, it made tears mist her eyes and cloud her once confident vision. So, the key here was to be unnoticed, but who knows how well that would go for her.

She clenched her teeth and climbed on top of the bramble, surprised that they weren't prickly at all. Marigoldkit tried pulled out the feather, but it almost pulled back from her own jaws, it's whisps of comfort sedimented securely in horrible horrible inconvenient leaves.

She dropped back down to the floor with puzzled eyes. She would've kept trying if her head wasn't aching like this, and if she wasn't hungry, and thirsty, oh stars was she thirsty.

At least Marigoldkit was determined. Her resolve was more then he could share, but he did watch with concern as she suddenly tried to climb and reach for his feather, faster than he could stop her. Then Marigoldkit dropped back down, seeming unharmed but... not looking too good. The first time he had met her she also seemed pretty unwell, now that he thought about it.

"You okay?", Mousekit mewed, trotting over to her side. "You look kind of... sick." Hopefully Marigoldkit wasn't sick from trying to help him. Not like he wanted her to actually be sick, either.

(mousekit picked on the whole being hungry and dehydrated thing, lol.)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; Yesterday at 08:18 PM.