Last post by Maybi
Today 02:11 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 10:28 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Sagekit gulped when he heard Floodkit mention foxes but before his thoughts could spiral even more she batted at him playfully. Sagekit let out a giggle, his worries washing away. He dropped to an awkward crouch, head low and tail end up, he wiggled his hind quarters to launch himself at Floodkit but just as he was about to jump he tripped. He instead somersaulted towards her and stopped just short of knocking her over. So instead he flailed on his back and giggled yelled, "Take that foxes!" It was easy to be brave with her around.
Floodkit giggled and flopped on top of him. "I bet I can beat more foxes than you!" She mewed triumphantly, rolling off of him in another fit of giggles. "I bet I can beat more foxes than both of you combined!" She let out a playful hiss, batting her paw at an imaginary fox with a squeal of delight and laughter before dropping back into a crouch. Her tail waved low to the ground until another fit of giggles overtook her and she fell over in amusement. She loved being around her siblings; she loved making the kits around her happy, which she personally thought she was very good at.
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
Floodkit giggled and flopped on top of him. "I bet I can beat more foxes than you!" She mewed triumphantly, rolling off of him in another fit of giggles. "I bet I can beat more foxes than both of you combined!" She let out a playful hiss, batting her paw at an imaginary fox with a squeal of delight and laughter before dropping back into a crouch. Her tail waved low to the ground until another fit of giggles overtook her and she fell over in amusement. She loved being around her siblings; she loved making the kits around her happy, which she personally thought she was very good at.
Gullkit
@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

Gullkit laughed, squatting down into a crouch, and letting her tail dangle low to the ground. She threw herself at her siblings, but ended up flopping on the floor behind them. Shaking herself, she got up and bounded over towards her siblings and hopped on top of Floodkit "I bet I could beat twice as many foxes as you!"She said falling off in a fit of giggles. “And you too!” turning towards her brother, batting her paw at his head "I bet when I'm done with all the foxes they'll all be so scared of me there won't be any more foxes for you to fight
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:49 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit rolled back onto his feet to look at his sisters. "Well I'm gonna be the best hunter in Riverclan! You guys can protect me from all those stinky foxes while I catch all the fish!" He declared, liking the idea of having his sister's always around to protect him. A clump of moss was hanging off the edge of one of the nests so he bounded over to pick it. "I'm gonna toss this in the air and whoever gets it wins!" He mewed playfully.

@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247

Last edited by Maybi; April 21st, 2024 at 12:50 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:34 PM

"I'll win this, just like I'm gonna win the most dead foxes!" Floodkit squealed, scrambling to her paws and tumbling backwards a couple steps to be ready for the moss ball, whichever way it went. She was confident; she had a lot of practice playing moss ball even just by herself, and was a fairly quick kitten. She readied herself, getting low to the ground, tail waving in excitement and anticipation. Her gaze was trained on the moss ball; she seemed to be taking this very seriously, considering her usually playful demeanor. "Imma get all the foxes just like I get this moss ball!" She chirped.

@Maybi @Quacky
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:10 PM

Gullkit
@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

"Ha! You wish!" She teased, eyes alight with energy and excitement. Gullkit crouched low to the ground, mimicking her sister's stance, tail swishing eagerly behind her. Gullkit's whiskers twitching as she focused on the moss ball. "Just watch out for my super secret mossball catching skills!" Gullkit knew she would loose; hadn't ever been the best a mossball or any other competitions, Gullkit was just happy to be playing with her siblings "
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:08 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit placed the moss ball down, deciding he would hit it with his paw to send it flying. He looked up, stuck out his tongue and with all his strength aiming to go all the way to the other side of the nursery. The moss ball only made it to be halfway but Sagekit still let out a squeak of excitement. "Last one to get it is a stinky fox!" He sat back to watch his sisters race after it, eager to see them be silly.

@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:53 PM

Floodkit let out a yelp and raced towards the moss ball, diving towards it and shoving her tiny paws as far as they could reach as she skidded towards the tiny thing. She honestly had no idea why she cared so much, but knew she couldn't let her sister grab it, so she reached with every bit of her energy and grabbed it, pulling it to her chest and letting out a cry of victory. "I got it!" She fumbles with it for a moment, but desperately pulled it back towards herself. @Maybi @Quacky

Last edited by LuvWarriorCats247; April 21st, 2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:54 AM

Gullkit
@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

Gullkit leapt towards the moss ball almost, catching up to her sister Floodkit with a burst of speed, she giggled as she scramble for the moss ball. her eyes widened in surprise and then she bursted into laughter at Floodkit's dramatic dive for the moss ball. "Nice one, Floodkit!" She exclaimed between giggles, her tail flicking with amusement. She bounced over to her sister, her playful demeanor unchanged despite losing the moss ball. "Guess I'm a fox... ew"

Last edited by Quacky; Yesterday at 12:41 PM.
Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM
'n Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

[SIZE="2"]]-Sunkit-
-10 moons-
/SIZE]

Sunkit watched as the other kits played with the moss ball. It would slowly break whenever it was being handled, getting stuck in their fur. Sunkit padded over and dropped a nut she had found besides the other kits. "Um", she mewed "do ya wanna play with this one? It won't break as easily but you could still claw it though, and also, can I play too".

(Mentions: @Maybi @Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247)

Last edited by Yoshdo; Yesterday at 04:39 PM.
Old Today, 01:55 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit giggled at his sisters, "Floodkits new warrior name is Foxcatcher!" He declared. "Gullkit is the fox!" He was just about to pounce on Gullkit when Sunkit surprised him. His fur puffed up into he looked like the moss ball himself and he squealed in fear before realizing it was his friend. "Sunkit you scared me!" He mewed, his fur still puffed out. "I thought you were the monster!" Remembering the scary noise he had heard earlier. He swiveled his head to double check as if there was really a monster lurking in the corner.

@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247 @Yoshdo (Sorry for the short replies!)

Last edited by Maybi; Today at 01:55 AM.