Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Introductions

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 13th, 2018, 05:30 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst

Heyyy Guyyyssss! So.. Im not new but I was gone for such a long time that it's as if I left permanently. NOPE. I'm back, my fellow tidepods. Its just that I've been.. gaining weight because all I'd ever do was play on Chickensmoothie, Warriorcatsonline, etc. So... I decided to take a break. Then when I wanted to get back on, I realized school was starting up again and I had to prepare myself. Then school started and now I am finally back.

The catch is... I still won't be able to get on as much as I used to be BECAUSE of school, homework, trying to stay tidy. The only days I may be on for a long enough time to engage in conversation with about 6-7 people at once is on the weekends. Weekdays will be for homework and stuff like that. Now... I know this is personal, but I'm sharing it with you guys because you're all like my family. I have a 27 in Science, a 49 in History, a 75 in Math and a 72 in English. Health isn't important because I have a 95 in that.

The main reason I have those low grades is because of homework. Science is classwork too, though. Now... I have a question.. To all of those who HATE homework but still do it... HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STILL DO IT?

Thats all I want to say soooo... byeeee.😊
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst

Heyyyyyyyy! Welcome back!

As far as homework is concerned, I don't really do it. If I really need to, I'll do it during pride or lunch, otherwise I do it in the five minutes before class or just, y'know, lie........

But that's probably not what you wanted to hear lol. My suggestion is to sit down in your room or at the table, put on some music, and just get it done. That's what helps me when I actually do homework for once.

Last edited by The Mad Katter; January 13th, 2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Katter View Post
Heyyyyyyyy! Welcome back!

As far as homework is concerned, I don't really do it. If I really need to, I'll do it during pride or lunch, otherwise I do it in the five minutes before class or just, y'know, lie........

But that's probably not what you wanted to hear lol. My suggestion is to sit down in your room or at the table, put on some music, and just get it done. That's what helps me when I actually do homework for once.
The last one was actually quite helpful. Thanks! I do that often but without the homework. Music is actually a destressor for me AND it helps with my anger issues so there's multiple uses to music.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:02 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Heyyy Guyyyssss! So.. Im not new but I was gone for such a long time that it's as if I left permanently. NOPE. I'm back, my fellow tidepods. Its just that I've been.. gaining weight because all I'd ever do was play on Chickensmoothie, Warriorcatsonline, etc. So... I decided to take a break. Then when I wanted to get back on, I realized school was starting up again and I had to prepare myself. Then school started and now I am finally back.

The catch is... I still won't be able to get on as much as I used to be BECAUSE of school, homework, trying to stay tidy. The only days I may be on for a long enough time to engage in conversation with about 6-7 people at once is on the weekends. Weekdays will be for homework and stuff like that. Now... I know this is personal, but I'm sharing it with you guys because you're all like my family. I have a 27 in Science, a 49 in History, a 75 in Math and a 72 in English. Health isn't important because I have a 95 in that.

The main reason I have those low grades is because of homework. Science is classwork too, though. Now... I have a question.. To all of those who HATE homework but still do it... HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STILL DO IT?

Thats all I want to say soooo... byeeee.😊
welcome back oml
lotusfang
Old January 13th, 2018, 02:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Welcome back so glad to have you back <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”