Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2017, 06:32 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn's heart swelled with joy. She had said yes! Her leader had said yes and now she and Skyfeather could have a life together in Thunderclan! They could be mates, have kits, and sleep beside each other in the warrior's den every night. "Oh thank you, Snowstar! Thank you!" The ginger and white shecat couldn't stop herself from nuzzling her head into the tom's neck, purring happily. But there was more to be said. Stoically, she turned back to her leader, trying to be the brave warrior she knew she could be now that Skyfeather was at her side. "I am prepared for any punishment you see fit to give me, Snowstar. After all, I did break the warrior code. Still, I'll bear it happily." She bowed her head respectfully, solemnly awaiting her leader's judgement. Cleaning out nests? extra patrols? She'd do it all. It was worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather let out a loud purr of joy. He touched noses with Cherrydawn and smiled. A few moments later he turned to Snowstar and dipped his head. "Thank you, Snowstar. I greatly appreciate that you decided to give me a chance." The black and white tom flicked his tail as he continued. "I promise to remain loyal to ThunderClan no matter what. I am leaving WindClan behind. My new home is ThunderClan. In the battle I promise that I will stay on ThunderClan's side of the battle and fight against WindClan." Skyfeather lifted his head and blinked.
He looked at Cherrydawn and remembered about her punishment - if she got one. "Also, if Cherrydawn does get a punishment, am I allowed to help her?" He asked, slowly dragging his eyes away from Cherrydawn.

@Random Melody
Snowstar grinned to herself as she watched the two young cats, watching their eyes light up. She liked that. She liked making other cats smile. And some part of her had forgotten that - And it was nice to be able to do that again. To see such happy expressions. She was so lost in thought she almost didn't hear Cherrydawn speak. Almost. It took her a few moments to really grasp the words, though, but when Skyfeather spoke, she managed to reply. Oh. Punishment. Right. Awesome. "Hm.." She trailed off thoughtfully, staring at the two. She really... Didn't want to give a punishment. But then, she decided, whatever she did wouldn't take the joy out of their eyes. They were together. That's what mattered. She'd go easy on Cherrydawn. "Okay, I'll go easy. You can tend to the elders for half a moon," She finally decided, looking over at Skyfeather. Then she chuckled. "And yes, you can help her."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar made her way up onto the Highpeak, glancing around. She knew she was a little late on ceremonies that had to be done, but she was so busy worrying about the war that it had slipped her mind. The she-cat shook her head and let her ice blue gaze drift around, ears pricking. "Cats of ThunderClan, please gather around the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!" She called, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She waited for the Clan to gather before clearing her throat.

@Crybaby (At the Disco)

"Ebonypaw, Ivorypaw, please step forward." She smiled warmly at the apprentices, taking a deep breath. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the Warrior Code, and I grant them their warrior names in return. Ebonypaw, Ivorypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment on, Ebonypaw, you shall be known as Ebonystrike. We honor your courage and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." She smiled warmly before turning to Ivorypaw. "Ivorypaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Ivoryfluff. We honor your dedication and enthusiasm, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

The ThunderClan leader took a deep breath and turned to the next cats. "Jaggedkit, Treekit, please step forward." She smiled at the two kits, her heart warming. This was the good thing about ceremonies.

@RedHead @Wolfheart2329 @Constellation

"Jaggedkit, from this day forward, you shall be known as Jaggedpaw. Passionblaze," Snowstar turned her ice blue eyes onto her deputy. "You will mentor Jaggedpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto him." She turned to the next kit.

"Treekit, you shall be known as Treepaw. Tangleheart," Her gaze rested on the warrior. "You will mentor Treepaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto him."

One more ceremony left. Snowstar turned to the next cat. "Frostfeather, please come forward," She called, beckoning the ShadowClan cat forward.

@Ennard

"You have asked to join ThunderClan to be with your mate. So, we welcome you as a ThunderClan cat. Welcome to the Clan." Snowstarsmiled warmly, then took a deep breath.

"Clan dismissed!" The Siamese called, then leaped down off of the Highpeak and headed for the nursery to check up on her kits.

~~~~~~

@Lonestar23

Mintkit grinned at the Tom, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Hah! Sooner than that if you don't watch your mouth, boy," She warned teasingly, flicking her tail over his muzzle. "I can be very fierce." She purred, rubbing her head under his chin. When he answered her question, she tilted her head and looked up at him, pulling back slightly. "WindClan. Oh, right, the whole battle thing. Well, hopefully the charm thing works!" She giggled. She tilted her head when he mentioned getting an apprentice, ears pricking. "Well, hold off until I'm older, would you? I kinda want to be your apprentice." She gave a soft chuckle, ears perked up and a smile on her face.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Ryder
(hhh this is a big moment get Flint's butt over here)

Ebonypaw - or rather - Ebonystrike fluffed out his fur confidently, his sister's quiet squeal of excitement audible to seemingly only him. He gazed the crowd for one cat in particular, and pricked his ears as he spotted a familiar pelt. He rushed over to Flintheart, Ivoryfluff on his tail, and nuzzled his former mentor. "A warrior! I had a pretty great warrior, i'll be the best in the Clan." He boasted playfully. Ivoryfluff giggled at his boasting. "Thank's for calming down my brother here. Just a bit. I think your services are still needed for this mouse-brain. Just not the hunty-fighty part." She tried to explain, pausing at her own odd words. Ebonystrike snorted at his sisters attempt at communication.
Old November 27th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
@Ryder
(hhh this is a big moment get Flint's butt over here)

Ebonypaw - or rather - Ebonystrike fluffed out his fur confidently, his sister's quiet squeal of excitement audible to seemingly only him. He gazed the crowd for one cat in particular, and pricked his ears as he spotted a familiar pelt. He rushed over to Flintheart, Ivoryfluff on his tail, and nuzzled his former mentor. "A warrior! I had a pretty great warrior, i'll be the best in the Clan." He boasted playfully. Ivoryfluff giggled at his boasting. "Thank's for calming down my brother here. Just a bit. I think your services are still needed for this mouse-brain. Just not the hunty-fighty part." She tried to explain, pausing at her own odd words. Ebonystrike snorted at his sisters attempt at communication.
Before the older tomcat could even realize what was happening, the entire clan was being called together for apprentice ceremonies that happened several times each moon and to his surprise, Ebonypaw, his loyal apprentice, was finally called forth to become a warrior after moons of training him. The proud mentor stood in the front row of this large crowd of his own clanmates, as he had promised the youth long ago, as he watched the dark-furred male step forward with his sister as they both earned their warrior names - Ebonystrike and Ivoryfluff. Flintheart could hardly believe the pride and respect that he felt blossom through his chest as he heard the chants of Thunderclan behind him as they praised his student. He happily chanted along with them. “Ebonystrike! Ivoryfluff! Ebonystrike! Ivoryfluff!” They all chanted, but as the Burmilla had told them long ago, his cheers were the loudest and the ones that were filled with the most delight and glee that he could hardly stand the emotions going through him right now. As the clan dispersed after a couple kittens were named apprentices and their leader, Snowstar, announced that the meeting was now over, he saw the two new warriors look to the grey-furred tomcat now as they rushed over to him with such happiness within the two siblings eyes. He remembered when he became a warrior so many moons ago, but he could only imagine how these two felt now - being officially part of Thunderclan now. Flintheart purred as Ebonystrike nuzzled him, remarking how he was finally a warrior and how he would be the very best. “I am so proud of you, Ebonystrike, and you too, Ivoryfluff.” He remarked, dipping his head to the shecat respectively, “You both have earned these names after so much hard work and I am glad to be apart of your lives.” He gave a softened chuckle at Ivoryfluff’s words, giving a small nod at this, “Yes, just because you are a warrior, I know you’ll still be getting into mischief now and then.” The Burmilla teased the tomcat with a poke of his paw to the male’s chest, “But on a more serious note, your names suit you perfectly. You are proud adults, official warriors of Thunderclan.” Flintheart said with a happy mrow in his tone, “Now this old bag of bones won’t be bossing you around every morning.” The tomcat said with another chuckle, his tail twitching back and forth, “I hope that I can share a hunting patrol or even a piece of prey with you two still, even though you are warriors now.” Flintheart saw both of them as his only friends in Thunderclan and liked having them around, to be completely honest. He wasn’t ready to retire to the Elder’s den, not yet, so now he could only wonder what life had in store for him now - perhaps he should try and make friends with cats that are more around his age.

Last edited by Captain; November 27th, 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 01:12 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"You mean like the innocent lives Blazingstar put in danger when he challenged another clan to battle just before leafbare? He made that choice. Not Snowstar. Blazingstar. We may not be able to stop a fool from throwing away the lives of his clanmates, but should Thunderclan suffer losses of life because of his foolishness?" The tom's tail gave a lash. He took a breath and closed his eyes to calm himself. "I do understand where you're coming from, Passionblaze. But my sister...she's the only family I have and she just gave birth to kits. I have their safety to think about now. And her mate's safety. Can you blame me for searching for the chance at a solid victory. One that doesn't just keep them safe, but all the kits of Thunderclan? And as noble as it may sound to assume the two clans will face off alone, suppose Windclan doesn't do the same. Then what?" The proud tom lowered his gaze, "Still I know the choice is up to you. I'll do my duty as a warrior regardless." And that was the truth, Morningblue would obey the wishes of his leader and the deputy because that was what a good warrior did.
Passionblaze blinked, suddenly taken aback by the tom's snappiness. Though, he didn't back down to his fellow clan mate. Instead, he simply gave his shoulder a lick, his tongue grazing over a recent battle wound. "Well, we can't figure out what Blazingstar was thinking when he did such. Perhaps, he wasn't thinking! I don't think there's a soul in sight that could justify his motives, but I do know that this is our battle. If we put the other clans in this, who lives do you think would also be lost? Certainly not just thunderclanners!" He wrapped his tail around his paws, bringing up one of his paws to slowly groom his bushy tail, his mind in deep thought. "You mean well, but I just don't think another leader would put their clan mates in another war..." even if they did want to help out a "friend". Passionblaze knew Morningblue wanted to look out for his family - after all, they all had families. Passionblaze had his mother and his niece to look after. "We can have millions of others fighting on our side, but that doesn't mean we are sure of a solid victory. I can assure you that your family will be safe. I'll try the best that I can." it wasn't a promise he wanted to make, because he knew that it probably wouldn't be true. Maybe they would be hurt, but as his job, he wanted to look out for everyone. His death before anyone else's. "I'm not blaming you, friend. However, I don't only want to look out for the kits of Thunderclan, but the kits of all the clans. They are the innocent, and should not be thrown within this fire." That was only half the truth. Passionblaze's brother was still out there, and he vaguely recalled a conversation with his mother that Burn impregnated a Windclan she cat. This meant he had kin within their opponents' clan, and that haunted the Tom truly because he was in the midst of also trying to protect them. But, how could he protect his nieces and nephews, if he never met them before? Upon Morningblue's sudden question, Passionblaze lowered his own gaze and shook his head. "I...honestly couldn't tell you. I can't predict what will happen, if the other clans will decide to join, or how many lives will be lost. All I can say? Stay faithful to your stars, and think positively. Have that champion mindset that you will succeed. We willwin. This is our victory." It was true, Windclan could ask the other clans to help with the defeat, but Passionblaze also knew it wasn't their choice. It was up to the leaders of the other clans if they so willingly wanted to join this fight. The ginger Tom had a strong feeling that they would be facing each other alone. And, a one on one fight was exhilarating to Passionblaze. "Still, though - I like your thinking. And, if you so wish, I'll speak to Snowstar when she's not busy to see if she also likes it." Passionblaze was an open minded cat. He loved the opinions of his fellow clan mates, and to head their ideas of what they thought. Surely, Snowstar would respect that as well, in the end it was her decision. In the end, Snowstar was making the decision for them all.
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:34 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Amber hues narrowed as the she cat's lips pulled back in a snarl. Right now, she was furious. If this is what she was going to get for being friendly, then she definitely wouldn't bother anymore. No, the only thing she would bother with now was making sure that Milkweed never spoke to her like that again. For a minute she was so blinded by rage that she couldn't even think of a comeback, her tail lashing on the ground in hatred, pure and simple.

"I've been hunting to provide for my Clan. Which is more then you can say, mousefodder." Amberflame snapped, throwing the insult in for good measure. In her eyes, that was true at the moment - she's about as much use as a dead fox. The she cat snorted softly, her amber eyes flashing with anger. Right now? She really, really disliked Milkweed.

And it was hard for her to change her mind about the she cat when all she could feel was this burning anger at her friendly remark having been so harshly rejected. Yes, that had been Amberflame being friendly. That was just about as friendly as she got as a matter of fact. And yet this black and white feline, this useless pile of dung (Amberflame's thoughts were getting harsher by the second) was just sitting here and had the nerve to tell her that she was "sticking her nose into someone else's business," while at the same time questioning whether she had been guarding the camp this morning.

She wondered if Milkweed was of kittypet roots. That would explain the laziness - Amberflame herself had been clanborn, and her parents, and her grandparents.

Her family went back as far as she could remember, being Clanborn or wild cats... no one in her family would dare become a kittypet or associate with one. She was no different. At least, she wouldn't associate with one where someone could see her. That would simply end in too much embarrassment. Especially because everyone knew how strongly she disliked kittypets. She had made that VERY clear.

Milkweed blinked once, feeling nothing, absorbing nothing. She was almost too used to conflict; too used for uncalled-for hostility. Amberflame's holier-than-thou attitude made her want to retch, but she wouldn't. Quiet remarks hurt more than open aggression, so the bicoloured she-cat merely turned her whole body away from the thicker-furred warrior.

Smoothly, she murmured, "However much you lord your material achievements over me, you'll never know how much I've given in service. Thunderclan owes me nothing."
Although the molly preferred to remain unfeeling, there was something about the other she-cat's antagonism that rubbed her the wrong way. She'd pushed all her buttons; stuck her nose where it didn't belong and then whined after a less-than optimal reply.

Milkweed's ancestry was more muddled than most Thunderclanners, which presumably explained her lax sense of loyalty, but then again, what had Thunderclan done for her? Let her watch her apprentice die? Blame her for her lack of motivation afterwards-- expect her to scramble to their defence? Stretching out a dainty, long paw, she turned to Ambergaze again, eyes narrowing. Searching. This was a molly who had never had to work a day in her life because she needed to; Milkweed knew the type. Pure Clan blood, thick fur, made to hunt and serve. They never had perspective, and it just... grinded her gears, she supposed.

baibai
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post
Purring in response, Blackkit took one good look at her now-apprentice friend. Her deep blue eyes washed over the features of the other she-cat, noticing how much more sizable she was compared to her. Then again, that didn't surprise her since she'd always been runt-like and small for her age.

"How's life as an apprentice? Have you started to hunt? Can you find me a chaffinch out there?" A slew of questions flooded from the kitten's black maw as excitement lit up her eyes. She wasn't far from becoming an apprentice herself, so she was curious as to what such a life entailed and would be like when she got there.
"I did catch something on my first time out.. " She grabbed in, A chaffinch. "Here." She purred. She st down, "Its good but hard work. You clean out bedding, search elders for leas and tick and hunt." She meowed.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old November 28th, 2017, 03:48 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenfeather walked into camp, her dark blue eyes traveled around the place. She seemed to be escorting two she-cats, a young cat, and a kit. "Snowstar? Passionblaze?" she called then she turned her eyes on the cats behind her realizing one had a scratch. "Caliapaw." she needed someone.

The young she-cat seemed to have fear in her eyes, she was beautiful with golden fur and clear blue eyes. The kitten was no more than a moon or two, and the kitten was the exact same color as her mother with tiny sky blue eyes. She set her daughter down and looked around the clearing, a bit scared. Her kitten wailed. "Shhh, Cleopatra." she meowed softly as she licked her daughters head.
Aphrodite purred at her mother's touch.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 28th, 2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar grinned to herself as she watched the two young cats, watching their eyes light up. She liked that. She liked making other cats smile. And some part of her had forgotten that - And it was nice to be able to do that again. To see such happy expressions. She was so lost in thought she almost didn't hear Cherrydawn speak. Almost. It took her a few moments to really grasp the words, though, but when Skyfeather spoke, she managed to reply. Oh. Punishment. Right. Awesome. "Hm.." She trailed off thoughtfully, staring at the two. She really... Didn't want to give a punishment. But then, she decided, whatever she did wouldn't take the joy out of their eyes. They were together. That's what mattered. She'd go easy on Cherrydawn. "Okay, I'll go easy. You can tend to the elders for half a moon," She finally decided, looking over at Skyfeather. Then she chuckled. "And yes, you can help her."
@Flameleaf

Cherrydawn gave a quick bow at once in agreement. "You of course, Snowstar! I-We'd be glad too," she purred, looking up at Skyfeather. "Let's get started! You'll like the elders here. They tell the best stories." Cherrydawn turned in a tight circle as she spoke and began to make her way out of the den.

Morningblue padded in just as the ginger and white shecat was bustling out. They nearly collided in her rush, and he moved to the side to give her space. That's when the smell of Windclan filled his nose, and he saw Snowstar resting in her den and the source of the stink standing nearby. He learned at the Windcaln cat as his tail twitched, not saying anything as he tried to imagine a situation that would allow Snowstar and Cherrydawn to be so calm around a cat from the clan they were at war with. "Is there a problem here, Snowstar?" the blue-furred tom asked, his voice level and his cold green gaze scrutinizing the black and white tom.

Old November 28th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze blinked, suddenly taken aback by the tom's snappiness. Though, he didn't back down to his fellow clan mate. Instead, he simply gave his shoulder a lick, his tongue grazing over a recent battle wound. "Well, we can't figure out what Blazingstar was thinking when he did such. Perhaps, he wasn't thinking! I don't think there's a soul in sight that could justify his motives, but I do know that this is our battle. If we put the other clans in this, who lives do you think would also be lost? Certainly not just thunderclanners!" He wrapped his tail around his paws, bringing up one of his paws to slowly groom his bushy tail, his mind in deep thought. "You mean well, but I just don't think another leader would put their clan mates in another war..." even if they did want to help out a "friend". Passionblaze knew Morningblue wanted to look out for his family - after all, they all had families. Passionblaze had his mother and his niece to look after. "We can have millions of others fighting on our side, but that doesn't mean we are sure of a solid victory. I can assure you that your family will be safe. I'll try the best that I can." it wasn't a promise he wanted to make, because he knew that it probably wouldn't be true. Maybe they would be hurt, but as his job, he wanted to look out for everyone. His death before anyone else's. "I'm not blaming you, friend. However, I don't only want to look out for the kits of Thunderclan, but the kits of all the clans. They are the innocent, and should not be thrown within this fire." That was only half the truth. Passionblaze's brother was still out there, and he vaguely recalled a conversation with his mother that Burn impregnated a Windclan she cat. This meant he had kin within their opponents' clan, and that haunted the Tom truly because he was in the midst of also trying to protect them. But, how could he protect his nieces and nephews, if he never met them before? Upon Morningblue's sudden question, Passionblaze lowered his own gaze and shook his head. "I...honestly couldn't tell you. I can't predict what will happen, if the other clans will decide to join, or how many lives will be lost. All I can say? Stay faithful to your stars, and think positively. Have that champion mindset that you will succeed. We willwin. This is our victory." It was true, Windclan could ask the other clans to help with the defeat, but Passionblaze also knew it wasn't their choice. It was up to the leaders of the other clans if they so willingly wanted to join this fight. The ginger Tom had a strong feeling that they would be facing each other alone. And, a one on one fight was exhilarating to Passionblaze. "Still, though - I like your thinking. And, if you so wish, I'll speak to Snowstar when she's not busy to see if she also likes it." Passionblaze was an open minded cat. He loved the opinions of his fellow clan mates, and to head their ideas of what they thought. Surely, Snowstar would respect that as well, in the end it was her decision. In the end, Snowstar was making the decision for them all.
Morningblue listened as Passionblaze gave his answer. It was clear that the deputy didn't share his opinion and wouldn't be persuaded. He might have found the other tom's dedication to the health and safety of other clan noble if in this case he were not so certain is was the wrong call this time. "No, that's alright. There's no need to speak to Snowstar," the blue-furred tom replied, his voice back to it's usual even calmness. "Thank you for speaking with me, Passionblaze," he said, giving the deputy a bow and turning to leave. He headed for the clearing entrance and slipped outside, intent on taking a run through the territory and letting the chilly air clear his mind.

There's no need for you to speak to Snowstar. I will speak to her instead.

He broke out into a run, feeling the wind in his fur and the fallen leaves churning beneath his claws.

Closed Thread